Her Roommate's Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
It’s games night and the VR headset comes out.
1.2k words
4.62
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks after the party, Jack spent a lot more time at Cleo and Ella's house. Cleo liked him staying the night, though they had yet to have sex, and Ella enjoyed when he would sneak out of Cleo's bed to fuck her senseless in the middle of the night without Cleo ever suspecting.

About 2 weeks after the house party, Cleo, Ella and Jack were hanging out in the girls' living room. They had a few bottles of wine between them and everyone was smiling and laughing. Cleo, a renowned lightweight, was tipsy enough to be completely oblivious to the heated and suggestive glances her boyfriend and best friend were shooting at each other.

"Ooh I have a fun idea!!" Said Cleo suddenly, pouring herself another glass of wine. "Why don't we get the VR headset out and play some games?"

"Great idea babes!" Ella replied genuinely, biting her lip. If she could get Cleo engrossed in the game, she could have a quickie with Jack on the sofa while she played...

Jack set up the console and headset while Cleo dragged in a dining chair to set in front of the TV. Ella bent over at the waist to check the game shelf for an appropriate game to keep Cleo occupied, subtly wiggling her arse in a way that was making it very hard for Jack not to grab her and fuck her right there, Cleo be damned. Eventually she found one that she knew Cleo was easily addicted to and she inserted it into the console.

Ella took the first turn, deliberately doing badly and pretending to pout over how bad she was at the game. Jack had the second go, doing better than Ella and giving Cleo a challenge to beat. When it was finally Cleo's turn, she slipped the headset on confidently and said "Let me show you amateurs how it's done!"

With zero hesitation, Ella climbed over Jack and straddled him, leaning down to whisper in his ear sexily.

"Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me right here, behind your girlfriend's back." She ground her pussy down against the large, hard bulge in the front of his trousers and bit her lip when he thrust his hips up to meet hers.

"What if we get caught?" He whispered back urgently, slipping his hand underneath her short, pleated skirt to stroke up and down her soaked knickers.

"We won't, trust me. Cleo is so good at this game that she stays on for ages. Plenty of time for me to ride that big dick of yours." She reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, tugging his erection free of the denim and his boxers.

Jack tugged down her vest top and bra until her tits popped out and he began taking her nipples into his mouth and sucking on them as she stroked his cock.

"I love this game!" Cleo said suddenly, unaware that her boyfriend and bestie were seconds away from fucking each other.

"You're awesome at it babes, it's so fun watching you!" Ella replied, staring down at Jack, who released her nipple from his mouth to respond in agreement and encourage Cleo to carry on.

Ella bit her lip naughtily as she guided his cock to her entrance and tugged her lace knickers to the side to grant him free access. With a sigh of relief, she sank down on his cock, feeling the sweet ache of her cunt stretching around his hard member. Jack grabbed her hips, forcing her down onto him until he was buried as deeply as he could be inside her pussy. Without another word, he reached up and covered Ella's mouth with one of his big hands as she lifted off him and sank back down, rolling her hips. She let out a muffled moan into his hand as she repeated the motion.

"Are you sure you two aren't bored?" Cleo's voice interjected again as Jack fucked his hips up into Ella, feeling the wetness from her pussy dripping down his balls.

"Nah, we aren't bored love" he replied, lifting Ella up and slamming her back down on his cock "We're keeping ourselves occupied, don't you worry about us"

Ella scratched her nails down his chest in response as she rode him, driving his cock as deep into her as she could over and over.

"You look so fucking sexy riding my cock while your best friend plays her game." He whispered into her ear as he fucked her "She has no fucking idea you're riding her boyfriend. I can't wait to watch you cum on me."

Ella swallowed her moan as she ground her pussy down on his cock, trying to find friction against his pelvis. His free hand moved from her hips round to her abdomen and his thumb dipped down to rub her clit, giving her the friction she sought.

"I'm going to let go of your mouth now but you have to be quiet slut. Can you be quiet?" He whispered into her ear and she nodded frantically in response. "Good girl"

His hand dropped from her mouth to her nipples, rolling them one by one between his thumb and forefinger. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream as the sensations built within her, like waves crashing against the rocks. Her hips moved feverishly, slamming up and down on his cock as he rubbed at her clit and tweaked her nipples.

"Are you sure you don't want a go Els?" Cleo asked suddenly "I can stop if you want a turn"

"Ah, no, i-it's alright babes" She fought to keep her voice steady as she fucked Cleo's boyfriend "I'm perfectly entertained"

"Well, as long as you're sure!" Cleo replied, returning to the game. Jack moved his hands to grab Ella's arse and forcefully slam her onto his cock, desperation tingeing his movements as he drew ever closer to his orgasm.

Ella was panting silently as he began slamming her onto him, resisting the urge to scream as he stretched and stimulated all of her most sensitive parts.

"Fuck, Jack you're so big. Feels so good" She whispered, bracing her hands on his shoulders to stabilise her as she fucked him. "Don't stop, don't you fucking stop"

He muffled a groan into her tits as he felt both of their orgasms approaching and thrust up into her harder and faster than ever. She stuffed her fist into her mouth to muffle her cries as she came apart around him, her cunt flexing around his cock and shortly after he shot his load deep in her pussy, suppressing his urge to shout as he came. She continued to ride him slowly until she was sure he was spent. He tugged her knickers over to hold his cum inside her and she tucked away his cock into his boxers and jeans again.

"Right, I think I'm done now" said Cleo, beginning to remove the headset. Ella quickly dismounted Jack and grabbed her phone, pretending to be engrossed in a game at the opposite end of the sofa.

"You did great love" Jack said, standing to kiss her and hand her a wine refill. His eyes met Ella's as he continued "It was hard but you were so good. You really kept it tight!"

Ella smirked knowingly as Cleo, oblivious to his actual meaning simply beamed at the praise and thanked him.

She clenched her thighs, feeling the cum in her pussy and decided then and there that fucking Cleo's boyfriend was the hottest thing she had ever done and she would be continuing to do so for as long as she could.