Her Royal Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
A young man held captive by the beautiful Witch Queen...
8.7k words
4.6
11.6k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,073 Followers

I wake the following morning with a realisation that today is an auspicious one.

A day where, if the Queen -- Mother -- is telling it true, I'm going to find myself facing a very different reality, going forwards. Today, I undergo my true betrayal, if I choose to go along with it. If I choose to get that thing which I want more than anything else in the world.

The Empress of Eternity. The Witch Queen. The Mother of Mothers.

I shiver, to consider it. To consider that even after a night's sleep, waking late and alone -- as if time means much, though the palace does keep to a clock, for the sake of her counsel and audiences -- with a bottomless well of lusts utterly expunged from me the night before and yet in their place now resides a crystallised aspect of want.

I want her.

The noblest parts of me, or those best talented in the act of deception, might well view that desire through a rose-tinted lens. In becoming her child, in becoming a shard of herself, I'll have some element of power that -- if her truths are revealed to be lies -- might allow me to make things brighter for those she's wronged. If there truly are no other worlds, if she really has wrought evil upon the many peoples under her Eternal Empire, then I can at least fudge the numbers going forwards.

Yet I blush, knowing the truth. Blush, knowing that my truest desire is to make her my woman. To put a baby in her, to claim her body, to reduce this Queen of Queens to nothing more than an outlet for my sexual needs. Oh, I know it'll be purely in line with her own desires, of course. I know my place, insofar as power stacks up between us. Whatever happens, it happens per her own agreement. In no way, shape, or form, can I come out of this somehow at the reins of things.

Still, it doesn't matter. I can either do some good, or at least find good in enjoying myself. Ugly though the latter thought is, it's built upon the hope that she's been truthful with me.

Because if the Witch Queen is as benevolent as she claims, then I can enjoy myself without an atom of guilt.

I climb from the big bed and go to the adjacent bathing room, soaking my nude form for a while and passingly inspecting myself. My body, honed to be hard and firm during the futility of our rebellion, has regained its full vigour on account of...her feedings. I can't pretend I don't want her milk, and equally I can't pretend I'd so strongly desire it -- despite its deliciousness -- were there not the illicit intimacy of the act of nursing involved.

How far gone I am, truly, and yet it makes me smile. I've put up a fight, and I can justify my behaviour to myself. I can cope with who I'm becoming, even though...even though in some sense, I've no idea who I'm about to become.

I let my head relax back on the shelf of the bath and stare at the ceiling, at its mosaic patterns and beautiful artwork etched into the very stones themselves. This entire place is wrought from her, designed by her, wholly the product of that sublime and enchanting consciousness. Was the Queen always like this? Did it come about on account of her power, the tremendous abilities she developed in the course of becoming the tantalising terror I know her to be?

What will I become, if I go through with this? And more importantly -- so importantly -- why am I so happy to do this? Just for a chance of...impregnating her? In the light of day, in the warming steam of the bath, it's difficult to wield that reasoning as I intended it to be used.

Better to be powerful, of course. But there's another aspect there, and one which I'm passingly ashamed of. These feelings, towards her. These urges, which encompass her. To think of the Witch Queen, the Mother of Mothers -- who wants me to be her son, her scion, and to call her Mother -- is to experience a fluttering in the soul that nobody has ever induced in me before.

There have been women, yes. Pretty girls, clever girls, interesting girls...but the Empress of Eternities is not some mere girl. This twisted relationship I find myself in, appetising as it is, involves a mortal and a deity. That's the truth of it, the part that's impossible to deny.

'Lost in thought?'

Her voice wrenches me out of my contemplation, and I instinctively -- foolishly -- cover my junk, as if my cock hadn't been embedded inside of her last night.

The Queen stands at the entrance to the bathing chamber, in full garb despite being in the privacy of her quarters. Something about the contrast of her paleness and the blackness of her metallic armour appeals to me on a fundamental level, conjuring forth an amalgamation of love and fear. It has cut-outs at just the right spots to reveal her matronly curvature, the thickness of her thighs and plushness of her hips, the immensity of her motherly breasts. A body, my mind is eager to remind me, I could claim. A womb, ripe and ready, if I go along this path which awaits me.

'No, Mother,' I say, the word having such power even in daylight. 'Simply enjoying the waters. I never had a bath like this, even when all was normal.'

'It'll feel normal again, darling.' She steps forwards, once and then twice, the armoured heels of her thigh-high sabaton-boots rattling sonorously against the tiled floor. 'Do you still want to see what has become of your friends?'

The details of which have already been discussed, of course. Either I trust her, or I do not. But the offer is still tempting, if only to see...to see what my gut says. Though part of me, perhaps the same part wearing a different face, worries that I'll like what I find and lose myself in her grace.

'I thought we talked about this?'

'We did,' she says, smiling in her enigmatic fashion. 'I thought I'd offer it, all the same. I do want you to be comfortable with me, if it can be helped. Assuming that you still want to become my scion, and the only man worthy of breeding me.'

Her tone takes a slight dip into the vulgar as she says that last bit, and her luxurious lips hint at the makings of a sultry smirk. The Witch Queen knows all too well how to push my buttons, and seems to relish watching for any responses on my face. Sadly I lack her exquisite control, and I'm sure I give something away. That part of me which longs, like nothing else, to see her belly fat with a child of my own...it's ravenous beyond language.

'Let me just dry,' I say. 'I want to see. I want to...want to trust you.'

'I'll be waiting in the throne room. Don't give me a chance to get bored.'

She turns away with a wicked wink, passingly presenting her proud posterior to me, a feast for the eyes as exceptional as her breasts. The armour is obviously for show, given how it rides up between her pale plump buttocks like some thong strap. Her dark hair, vaguely purplish with her immense magics where the light hits it just so, sways side to side against her cheeks as they bounce up and down with every step she takes.

Her absence is like a chill, and it leaves a seed of worry. The Empress of Eternities is an addictive thing to contend with, a drug in sentient form. Even being in the presence of her voice is something to marvel at, the way the notes of her luscious tone seem to engulf and envelop. Not to begin on her raw physical appeal, the beauty of that baleful, impressive physique, the superior of any woman from the entire span of human history.

I don't quite notice myself thinking about her as I finish my washing and hurry out of the bath to dry myself off, but my mind revolves around her. A hunger for her milk, for the sweetness of her mouth, for her touch upon my skin. There, in the background, always.

The clothing in the wardrobe is...whatever I want it to be, it seems, so long as it stylistically suits her own apparel. Everything is dark, though the actual garments themselves are manifold in their variants. From clothing befitting some relic of the Middle Ages all the way up to modern outfits that would look at home on London's streets -- if notably gothic -- and then other things that seem almost futuristic.

I settle for something familiar enough, a jacket and jeans, a t-shirt beneath the jacket. The drawer beneath the wardrobe proper seems to extend out as far as I am happy to pull it, revealing a similarly endless array of footwear, though some stylish boots will do me fine.

Suitably comfortable, feeling more at home than I ever have in this place, I make my way to the throne room. That stained glass window which overlooks the audience hall possesses on either side of it a set of doors, and I slip through the leftmost one, coming out on the opposite side of the chamber from the Queen's seat. The vast room is empty for the moment, though I'm sure it'll be riddled with sycophants and servitors before long.

'There you are,' Mother says, manifesting beside me as if stepping out from unseen shadows. 'Are you ready to go?'

'As I'll ever be,' I say. Her scent is vaguely inebriating, syrupy and luscious. 'For whatever it's worth, I want to trust you. I do.'

'I believe you.' She wraps a hand around one of mine, clenching it with gentle tightness, fingers latticing about my own. 'I gain nothing from tricking you, darling boy. I want this to be authentic, lest I remind you. The sweetest victory here is your willingness, your wanting this. Nothing else will do.'

She eases me close to her, beside her body. It's easy to forget sometimes how much taller she is than me, even without her heeled sabatons, but right now almost a half-foot separates us. The metal which so sporadically encases her perfect paleness is warm to the touch where it brushes against me. If anything, her whole body generates a kind of comfortable heat, and a comforting sense of safety. Of...being home.

'I know, Mother. I'm ready to go. Show me my friends.'

The transition is instantaneous, a sudden injection of colour and sound into the omnipresent darkness which makes up the halls of her great house. We materialise on a field of green grass, overlooking a cottage which at first glance seems to be on the edge of a humble town out of a fantasy story. The very house I saw in the brief thoughts she filtered into my head, where Derrick and Charlotte were supposed to end up.

'They can't see us unless I allow them to, so observe as you see fit. Go brush the fencing and get splinters, or prick yourself on a knife in their kitchen, if you must. Anything to believe me.'

Her voice is momentarily odd, as if quivering. When I examine her face I find no sign of anything but her characteristic confidence, but the sound plays back in my head and I'm not quite sure how to describe it. Not a bad sound, by any means. A faint whimper, almost? A...vulnerability, perhaps?

'It's a beautiful place,' I say, acting no further on the curiosity. I step forwards, towards the half-height wooden fence which surrounds the cottage, and the wind on my face feels ever so real. The scent of smoke on the wind, drifting down from the chimney atop the thatched roof, is ever so real. 'Did you make it for them?'

'I made this world, but the houses themselves, the towns and cities and farms, are the product of the people who live here,' the Queen says, coming up beside me. 'They are free. I have no desire to control or command.'

'You know why I struggle with that.'

'I do, but tell me, truly: would the leaders of your world allow somewhere like this to exist?' She steps slightly ahead of me, up against the fence, and turns my way. The Empress of Eternities, in the sunlight of this place so unlike her palace, is all the more enchanting. Her milky flesh, her amethyst eyes, and the velvet darkness of her hair are glorious in the daytime. 'The fields will never grow barren here. The earth will never fail to give up its bounty. Magic infuses all, makes daily life easy. There will be no miscarriages, no ailments, no suffering. Storms bring no harm to the crops, and the same applies to the seasons. Each exists only to enliven the experience. The people govern themselves, and the only rule is that no single person, no group of people for that matter, may rule over the rest.'

The Queen places her hands upon the fence, the thing of masterfully hewn wood, and sighs as she looks past the house towards the town beyond it, its chimneys smoking and the distant sound of laughter, life, existence ongoing. 'There are no rulers here, Daniel. None but me, and yet you do not see me here dictating the lives of these people. I set them free. If the stories about me were just, they would call me, above all other titles, that which is truest: Liberator of Liberators.'

For just a moment, I'm distracted by movement in the windows of the cottage. My best friend and his wife, passing by on the ground floor, and then the front door opens and she steps out, noticeably pregnant. A massive smile on her mouth as she sees him, as he comes to her and slings a coat over her shoulders and kisses her cheek, all well. All healthy and happy.

They walk by us, towards the road which leads into town, chattering away. I know she could fake it, but it's them. It is. His hand movements, his eagerness to try out another pub. Her sweet smile, charmed by him, in love with him. A god could recreate them, I'm sure. Especially one as powerful as the Witch Queen.

But I said I'd trust my gut, and my gut says that they're real.'

'How do I become your son?' I say, moving up against the fence, watching them go.

'It took that little to convince you? I could be tricking you, you know.'

I shake my head. 'It's your face. It's your eyes. Your posture. It's the fact that you sit on that throne, listening for hours. It's the fact that what you just said -- about the rulers of my world -- is completely true.'

It takes great boldness, to reach for her face. To touch the delicate cheek of the Queen of Queens, and earn myself a smile. The little crow's feet around her eyes, the faint laugh lines around her full ruby lips, the soft details of her age are motherly and kind despite the darkness of her armoured form and the spikes of her crown. And Mother lets me cup her chin, despite her being taller and stronger, and allows me to turn her face towards me.

'Like we said, I'll never really know. But...I want to believe you. I...want many things, but the foundation of them is that I believe you.'

'You don't fear me anymore, do you?' She draws back from the fence and turns wholly towards me, bringing her hands to my shoulders. The creamy valley of her cleavage would distract my baser appetites, if not for the glory of her gaze. 'I can't quite describe how happy that makes me. I need this, darling. I need you.'

The wetness in her eyes sells it. 'You can't be serious.'

Mother twists her mouth playfully, and slides her hands inwards, towards my throat. 'You know me better than anyone, Daniel. Only you see this side. You're not a sycophant, not a slave. All the power in the world, all the power that I wield, cannot give me the gift you are offering.'

She guides me closer, gently yet firmly, and the warmth of her breasts heats the underside of my chin, separated by a mere few inches. I look up to her, and she looks down, the sweetness of her breath intoxicating.

'Why me?'

Mother cocks her head to the side, and smiles. 'Why not? If not you, it might've been another, but when? Where? I have seen greater men than you cower before me, and fear my every breath, but look at you. You meet my gaze and you touch my face and you only blush to see me.'

Mwah. Smooch.

She brings her mouth to mine, in control yet not in command. I shut my eyes and lose myself to the kiss, to the lushness of her lips and the syrup of her spit. Only a brief thing, a respite from a world where I'm not always tasting her, basking in her affection, but it instils an electricity in my bones right down to the smallest and deepest atom.

When she pulls away, smiling all the deeper, the Queen regards me with a fondness that at once bothers and brightens. A mother, beholding her child. The kind of look only my own mother has given me, once upon a time. It shouldn't provoke a stiffening of my cock, but it does. This woman, this goddess, is beyond traditional mores and morals.

'Will I really be your son?'

'You will. When you kiss me for the first time, after I give birth to you...you'll be kissing your own mother. Your true, and eternal mother.' She strokes my neck, smiles warmly. 'And you will be my son, my scion, my prince.'

'Not your king?'

She glances to the side, away across the fields. 'I do not have a fondness for kings.'

'Sorry, I didn't mean to--'

The Queen of Queens quickly applies a finger to my lips, her focus again on me, those alluring amethyst eyes smouldering for a moment. In them, there are worlds, endlessness, power beyond my dreams. Her smile, however, wields more godliness than any other usage of her strength.

'I know, and you don't need to apologise. You are not the men I am used to. But still, you will be my prince. My prince-consort. But never a king. There will be no more of those.'

She takes hold of my shoulders and brings me forwards with her easy and irresistible strength, not a flex of her arm muscles in sight. My chin comes to rest upon the valley of her cleavage, against such perfect pillowy softness that might otherwise only be dreamt of. Her smells fill my nose, her warmth blankets my face, and the smile I smile is one of genuine relaxation as those last and difficult pieces begin to fit into place.

This is okay. This is fine. It's all right, if I am to be selfish for a change. To give into her, to cease my complaints, my worries, my cautiousness that does nothing to change the state of things. The Empress of Eternities is superhuman and I am only a man, only a small speck on the horizon, and if she lies or if she speaks truly...I should nonetheless do my best to enjoy it. My friends, surely, would not hate me for that. Not when I cannot do otherwise.

'I'm going to regrow you in my womb,' she says, slowly stroking my back. Mother rests her chin atop my head and traces patterns across my skin, meaningful or otherwise, alien to me. 'I'm going to give birth to you, and when you are born again, you will be my scion. A Prince of Princes, a Son of Sons. And then, with our souls sufficiently bonded...I will give you permission to mount me, as you so hungrily desire.'

'How...how does this work, Mother? Is it literal or--'

'Literal. I'm going to swallow you, bodily, into my vagina. Into my uterus. It will take as long as it takes, but within me, you'll know nothing but raw pleasure as your body and soul are remade in my image. Insofar as it needs to be. You'll be yourself, when you are born, but infused with me, as well.'

A shiver runs through me, at the prospect of such perverseness. From the tone of her voice, from the luxury of her touch, from the way I understand her mind, I know that this isn't entirely a matter of necessity. That surely, she could simply click a finger and have me become what she needs me to be.

'You...you get off on this, don't you?'

The Queen chuckles. 'You tell me.' Something clinks, something about her armoured form, and then a hot lance presses against my clothed belly. A throbbing shape, fiery, rigid as solid steel. 'You are not just my son, Daniel. My lover, after all, should experience all possible pleasures my body can give him, just as I should experience all that his body can provide.'

I stare wide-eyed at her black-plated gorget, the ruby in the centre of it seeming to pulse. For so long, I've avoided that part of her. Avoided accepting that Mother is, after all, not fully female. In her dethroning of tyrants she saw fit to give herself a body that utilises their weapon against them, and now her cock is pressing against my gut, a thing of tremendous size and strength.

But whereas in those earlier incidents, I panicked...now I'm curious. The Queen of Queens has a beautiful body, and that is part of it, after all. A stranger part, an unfamiliar one, but not something to despise if I am really going to do this.

Thalaxian
Thalaxian
1,073 Followers