Her Second Job Ch. 06

Story Info
Denise and Harry make a lasting friend.
6.7k words
4.77
10.7k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth story in this series. I should stop but I'm fascinated with Denise Hines and her friends. I hope you enjoy them. This story will make much more sense if you've already read Her Second Job chapters 1 -5.

While the series was inspired by things which really happened many years ago, this story is complete fiction. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. Comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable, are always welcome. Thank you for reading.

________________

I need to depart a little from chronological sequence. The first weekend Denise and I did not dance under our new "hours" was the second weekend in February. We still went to the bar that Friday because we wanted to see Annie Gentry's debut as a nude dancer. Annie had persuaded her boyfriend Colin to dance with her. Because they'd not had a lot of time to prepare, Danielle had them doing the first dance she had put together for Denise and me. This was the first time I had been in the barroom during dancing since the very first time I'd visited the bar. My first visit was when I learned that Denise, my co-worker at the law firm, had a second job as a nude dancer. That discovery took my life to a much better place.

I have a habit of rank ordering: best, second best, etc. I had thought that Alicia was the second most beautiful woman working at the bar. That opinion changed when I saw Annie dance in the nude. She wasn't as beautiful as Denise, but she was a very solid second. I'd known Annie for almost a year. I knew she had a pretty face and a good body. Taking off her clothes, however, transformed her. Nude on the stage, Annie projected a confidence and sexiness that I hadn't seen before.

Annie's dancing was fluid, graceful, and as erotic as Liquor Control regs allowed. You couldn't take your eyes off her. Annie's boyfriend Colin was a different matter. Colin was an amateur bodybuilder and was quite well-endowed. Standing still, he was an angular, hyper-masculine image that contrasted sharply with Annie's alluring curves. However, Colin danced like it was the last thing he wanted to do. I sensed that Colin was only dancing because Annie insisted, and he wasn't happy about it.

Denise and I went backstage after the midnight show to congratulate Annie and Colin. As we walked into the backstage room, Annie, looking as gleeful as if she's just won the Mega Millions lottery, put her hands on her bare hips and yelled, "What are you two doing here dressed? If you want to be back here, you have to be naked!" Denise and I were fine with that.

After we'd stripped off, we went up to Annie to congratulate her on her nude debut. Annie gave each of us a hug. The nude hug from Annie was almost as nice as one from Denise especially since Annie pressed her body against mine and my dickhead rubbed in her red pubic hair. (We'd won free drinks in Kurt's promotion, correctly guessing that Annie was a natural redhead).

When Annie let go, I asked, "Where's Colin?" I looked around and didn't see him.

Annie's face showed some frustration. "Colin decided he doesn't like being nude in front of strangers. We promised Danielle and Kurt we'd dance tonight and tomorrow. When we came backstage after our second dance, Colin informed me that we are not dancing tomorrow night. I told him I've known Danielle and Kurt for three years and can't let them down. Colin got pissed and left."

"What about you Annie?" Denise asked. "How do you feel about tonight?"

Annie's face lit up again. "Denise, I loved it!" she said. "We're taught from the time we're little girls that no one should see your bare tits, bare ass, or your cunt. I showed them all off tonight and it was the best experience of my life. If Mr. Barbell hadn't stormed out, he'd have gotten the fuck of his life right here!"

"Did you ride with him?" I asked.

"Yeah," Annie answered. "I'll catch a ride with someone." What an asshole, I thought, going off and leaving Annie stranded. "Where do you live?" I asked. Annie named a community that wasn't too far out of our way home. I said we could drive her home and she agreed.

We stayed about an hour, sharing after work drinks with Annie, Alicia, Danielle, Jessie, Nadine, Kurt, and Brie. Only Kurt wore clothes. When Annie bartended, she always joined us for after closing drinks, but she always stayed dressed. Her replacement, Brie, preferred to get naked like us. Everyone was happy about welcoming someone new into our circle of nude dancers.

Annie lived in a community about a half hour drive from the bar, on the imaginary line where the suburbs ended and rural began. She had us turn into a driveway and go past a two-story frame house to what looked like a large garage. Annie said, "I'm sorry but I'm still pumped. You guys want to come in for a drink?" Denise and I weren't in any hurry.

Annie let us in and said, "I've got to take my clothes off. Feel free to join me if you like." Once all three of us were nude, Annie extended her arms and said, jokingly, "Welcome to my mansion." The large doors next to the door we'd entered showed that the building had been a garage. It was now a living space with a refrigerator, range, and sink on one side of the room; a bed on the other; and various furniture in between. "The couple who lives in the house needed some extra money, "Annie said. "They thought they could fix this up and rent it out. They put a lot of effort and expense into the conversion, but no one would rent it. They're friends of mine so, when my apartment lease expired, I agreed to rent this."

A minute later, Annie giggled. "I am such a wussy," she said.

"How so?" Denise asked.

"Bill and Mary," Annie said, "the couple in the house that I rent from? I didn't invite them to watch me dance tonight. I couldn't. I've known them both since high school."

"Perfectly understandable," Denise said.

"Of course," Annie said, "I didn't invite anyone from work either."

"Where do you work," I asked, "besides the bar?"

"I work for the University Library," Annie said. "I'm an internet researcher. If faculty or grad students have things they want found online, I do it for them. I'm pretty good at finding things. You'd be amazed what is online!"

Changing the subject, Denise said, "I hope you can work things out with Colin."

"Colin's history," Annie said. "It wasn't that serious anyway."

"He looked interesting," Denise said.

"That's what I thought at first," Annie said. "You saw that gorgeous piece of manhood hanging between his legs? He has no clue how to use it and doesn't want to learn. I know I'm shallow, but I need a boyfriend who gives me great orgasms."

"That's not shallow," Denise said, "great orgasms are essential." Denise reached out and patted my dick proprietarily. You understand another reason I love her?

"Speaking of orgasms," Annie said, "I'm hornier than hell." She stood, walked across the room, got something from a drawer, came back, and sat down opposite us. She spread her legs and began playing a large dildo over the outside of her lips. "I've already been naughty tonight," she said. "Do you mind if I get naughtier?"

"Go ahead," I said. "It's always nice to see a woman get happy."

"Well," Annie said, "this won't get me as happy as a properly used dick would, but I will get off this way." She began working the dildo inside herself, slowly at first. "I've never done this in front of anyone before," she said.

"Don't talk," Denise said, "just concentrate on yourself."

Annie smiled. She closed her eyes and began working the dildo faster and deeper. Her nipples got beautifully hard. She leaned her head back, but we could still see her getting flush. Her breathing accelerated and she started squirming her ass in the chair. Like Denise, Annie was a beautiful woman who became more beautiful while having sex.

Watching Annie masturbate herself was arousing. Denise put a hand around my dick and began gently stroking me. I put a hand between her legs. She was already moist. I gently fingered her. We wanted to stimulate each other, but not to the point that we missed seeing Annie come.

Annie didn't rush, which was good. Watching her do herself was the most erotic thing I'd seen not involving Denise. A look at Denise's face told me she was enjoying it too. Finally, Annie began working the dildo very fast and very hard. She went "ar, ar" and arched her back. She kept the dildo going until she made an "arm ah" sound.

After a moment, Annie took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and looked at us. She smiled. "I've never come in front of anyone other than the guy fucking me before," she said.

"Annie, that was beautiful," Denise said. Denise turned to me a gestured towards the floor. We'd reached the point that I often understood what she was thinking without her saying anything. I lay on the floor on my back. Denise got above me on her hands and knees, with her head over my dick. She lowered herself down and took me in her mouth while I began to eat her. Watching Annie and playing with each other, we were already very stimulated. It wasn't too long before Denise and I both came.

Denise and I stood up. Annie came to us and looked at us both closely. "I love you two," she said earnestly. She paused, laughed, and said, "That floor is none too clean. Denise, don't you think we ought to shower Harry off?"

"Of course," Denise answered.

The converted garage had a surprisingly large bathroom and a shower that accommodated the three of us comfortably. Denise and Annie washed me off. Annie took particular care washing my dick and balls while Denise watched approvingly. When the women had finished with me, Denise told me, "We'll take care of each other." I stood back and watched as Denise and Annie washed each other's tits and asses. Their hands went between each other's legs and they began to kiss. It was intensely erotic watching the love of my life masturbate and be masturbated by another beautiful woman while I stood naked a few inches away.

Denise and Annie got each other off with their hands. I can't really express how great it was to watch. We got out of the shower and toweled off. Then Annie hesitantly said, "Uh, if you guys don't have to be home, you could, well, stay here tonight." Denise and I accepted that invitation gladly.

Annie's bed wasn't big, but we slept comfortably with Annie snuggled between Denise and me. In the morning, I made love to Denise doggie-style while she ate Annie. We finally left Annie's late that Sunday morning.

In the car, Denise said, with a laugh, "I guess we need to talk again. We had this conversation once about Lena."

"Lena's not available to us anymore," I said. After her divorce from Cameron became final, Lena had sold the Shawnee Hills house and moved to North Carolina to be closer to Denise's brother Dave. Despite the age difference, they seemed to be getting serious.

"That raises the question," Denise said, "do we substitute Annie for Lena as the person we can both have sex with besides each other."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Denise asked.

"I think Annie's almost as desirable as you are," I said.

"So, you're ok with her?" Denise asked.

"As long as everything we do with her, we do together," I answered.

"Of course," Denise said.

With Colin backing out, Annie had no dance partner. Danielle recruited a male dancer she knew to dance nude with Annie. That lasted one weekend. We weren't there, but Annie and Danielle both said there was no chemistry between Annie and the man. Annie danced solo on the weekends when Denise and I weren't dancing. Annie wanted to dance every weekend. While she liked bartending, the tips from dancing made her a lot more money than bartending. Danielle's niece Brie was happy to fill in for Annie behind the bar permanently.

Danielle decided that Annie, Denise, and I should dance together at least once a night on the weekends when Denise and I danced. This meant the three of us had to go to Danielle's and Kurt's home to learn and practice the new dances Danielle had constructed. As I've mentioned before, Danielle believed that you practice as you perform; in our case nude. At the first session, Danielle lectured us on the need to be completely comfortable touching all parts of each other's bodies. She had us do "exercises" in which I caressed Annie's breasts, ass, and inner thighs while Annie handled my ass, dick, and balls. We'd touched each other before and were happy to do it again.

"Why do I think you've done something like this before?" Danielle asked.

Smiling, Annie answered, "We have."

"But, I thought," Danielle said as she looked between me and Denise.

Denise responded, "Harry and I love each other very much, and we are intimate friends with Annie." As Denise said that, she walked behind Annie, pressed herself into Annie's back, and cupped her hands over Annie's breasts.

Danielle looked at the three of us for a moment before she smiled and said, "I see. That will make this easier." Danielle put together a couple of new dances. One was very high energy and included a lot of Denise and Annie together. That dance ended with me squatting at center stage while Denise bent over my right shoulder and Annie bent over my left. I then stood up with one woman over each shoulder and displayed their asses to the audience. Fortunately, Denise and Annie together weighed less than 300 pounds and I could still, then, squat 300 easily. The other dance, to an old rock classic, was slower and had all three of us touching a lot. That dance ended with the three of us facing each other in a tight circle with one hand on each of the other dancer's asses. Danielle expended a lot of effort to make us look "artistic." I think that effort was lost of most in our audiences. I think almost everyone came to the bar to see bare tits, asses, and pussies; and, for maybe a few people, to see a bare dick.

Winter had become spring and then summer. In Denise's and my first calendar year working for Vanessa, we'd beaten Vanessa's profit projection for our office by

$ 100,000, which earned an extra $ 35,000 for each of us. We were even busier in the second year and, coupled with two weekends a month dancing, things were hectic. There had not been any kayak trips, we didn't have the time.

Annie called on a Saturday afternoon in June on a weekend when Denise and I were not dancing. "You guys need a break," Annie said. "My grandmother has a farm near Picton (about 15 miles east of the bar) that has a big lake. She owns part of the shore and the rest is a county park. Let's go out there tomorrow and skinny dip." Denise and I agreed immediately.

We picked Annie up about ten o'clock that Sunday morning. She was amazingly chipper for someone who could not have gotten more than a little sleep. She directed us way out into the country. We finally turned off a two-lane road onto a gravel drive. As we went up a small hill, I could see a frame farmhouse to my left. "That's Grandmother's," Annie explained. The gravel drive forked. "Go right," Annie said, "that leads to the lake. Grandmother knows we're here. I'll stop in and say hi before we leave."

We drove on. The drive became rough and rutted before we finally entered a field. To our left was the lake. It was roughly half a mile across and stretched out of view to the east and west. What caught my attention first was another car parked in the field. "It doesn't look like we're alone," I said.

Annie giggled. "I forgot to mention, I invited my little sister Amanda and her boyfriend Greg. Just park next to them." As I pulled up next to the other car, a young woman with reddish brown hair, wearing a bikini, got out of the passenger seat of the other car. She waved and walked back to the trunk. "That's Amanda," Annie said. Denise and I wore tee shirts and shorts and hadn't brought any swimsuits. Amanda's bikini, while nice, suggested that she was planning on staying clothed.

We parked, got out of Denise's car, and unloaded two large coolers from the trunk. Annie introduced us to Amanda and Greg. Amanda was four years younger than Annie and was a scaled down version of Annie: narrower hips and shoulders, smaller breasts and ass. Like Annie, Amanda was very fit and was a woman you'd notice in a crowded room. Also, like Annie, Amanda had a great smile. Greg was a year older than Amanda. He was pleasant enough, about my height but about 15-20 pounds lighter than me. He too was very fit and was what I assume was considered a 'good-looking guy.'

After introductions, Greg said to me, "Annie told us you wrestled in college."

"Yeah," I said, "I was a bit bigger back then."

"Where did you go?" Greg asked. I told him. "That's the top wrestling conference in the country," he said.

"I know," I replied, "I wrestled a lot of guys who were a lot better than me."

"He's still pretty good at getting me on my back," Denise interjected, "although I'm not sure the NCAA would approve of what he does then."

"Naked coed wrestling," Amanda said, "where the person on the bottom has as much fun as the one on top."

"Speaking of naked," Annie said, "it's time to get naked. It's too nice a day to have clothes on." Annie whipped off her tee shirt and dropped her shorts. Denise and I quickly did likewise. Amanda and Greg hesitated for a moment. When Amanda reached behind herself and undid her top, she revealed two small, firm, lovely breasts. When her bottoms came off, it was obvious that Amanda was a very lovely young woman. Personally, I preferred the fuller figures of Denise and Annie, but Amanda was, in her way, every bit as attractive as Annie. Greg undressed too, but with Denise, Annie, and Amanda all nude, I didn't look at him.

It was hot so we all got in the lake after we stripped off. We had lunch after swimming for a bit. Over lunch, we learned that Amanda worked as a physical therapist for a doctors' group and that Greg was an athletic trainer at a large suburban high school. "Twenty-two teams," he told us, "eleven boys' teams and eleven girls' teams, plus the cheerleaders; and Marie and I are the entire training staff. Marie is supposed to work only with the girls, and I'm supposed to work only with the boys, but injuries and issues don't happen that neatly. I've seen a lot more of most of the girls on our teams that I'm supposed to, and Marie has seen a lot more of the boys. The athletes are fine. They know we're understaffed and overworked, and they just want to get back on the field or the court. What worries me is if the parents knew what goes on in our training rooms every week."

Amanda laughed. "The girls don't care about getting back to playing," she said. "They just like being seen by a hot guy."

We also learned that Amanda, like Denise, had played tennis in high school. That gave the two women common ground. "I'm trying to teach Harry to be an adequate player," Denise said. Denise likes impossible challenges and getting my tennis game to the point where I wasn't annoying to play with was the one, she'd taken on that summer.

"Greg is ok," Amanda said, "at tennis I mean. He's great at some other things."

"We ought to play sometime," Denise said.

After lunch, Annie led us on a nude hike. We went around the perimeter of the lake. It took over an hour and reminded me of the kayak trip with Denise when we first made love in the woods near a lake in the Appalachians. I think Denise was having the same memory. When we finished our hike back where we'd started, she took my hand. "Let's go in the water," she said.

Denise and I walked out into the lake until the water was shoulder depth. We were both fingering and playing with the other. When I got hard, Denise put her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around my middle, and slid herself onto me. We were trying not to be too obvious, so the motions of our bodies together were restrained. We took quite a while, which was ok with us. My eyes never left Denise's eyes, but I was sure that Annie, Amanda, and Greg were watching from shore. Denise tried hard to stifle her moans as she came. I hoped we were too far out for my grunts to be audible ashore.

12