Her Secret Desire for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing her young breasts and rubbing her hard nipples, Katie moaned as she pushed them into my hands. She grabbed one of my hands and pushed it down between her legs. Then her other hand found the waistband of my shorts and shoved her hand in. Moaning into my mouth as she wrapped her fingers around my hard cock, feeling it's warmth as it throbbed in her hand.

My probing fingers found her hard little nub of a clit rubbing it hard. Katie squealed into my mouth and thrust her pussy against my hand, as her juices flowed out onto my fingers.

I broke our kiss and took my hand away, then shoved my fingers into my mouth enjoying the sweetness of her sex on them. I groaned knowing how much I had wanted to taste her, and finally it was going to happen.

Katie whimpered when I took my hand away, but when she saw me sucking my fingers she asked, "Do you like it Daddy?"

Reaching to lift her top off I said, "Oh yes Baby, I sure do!" I almost told her she tasted better than her mother ever had, but I bit my tongue and kept that to myself for now anyway. Then I pulled her top off over her head and laid her back down. I took first one and then the other of her nipples into my mouth, sucking and softly nibbling each one.

Katie cradled my head to her chest, "MMMM yes Daddy that feels so good." Then she softly moaned as I carressed my hand down over her bare tummy to her thigh. Then sliding up under her skirt and finding her bare pussy. Finding her clit and rubbing it before sliding my fingers down between her parted labia, then slipping two fingers gently inside her.

Katie squealed, "OHH god yes Daddy!! Oh my god,, I'm, I'm, Oh damn Daddy, cumming!!" She came trembling, wrapping her arms around my head and smashing my mouth on to her breast. Squealing and moaning as she thrust her dripping wet pussy against my hand. Clamping her legs closed around my hand and flooding my thrusting fingers. "Oh god Daddy yes, Yes, Yes!! Katie cried out, as my fingers slowly came to a stop.

Finally as her breathing slowed back to normal, coming down from her high crest I asked, "Are you ready for your surprise sweetheart?"

"Oh my god Daddy, I thought that was my surprise."

"Not hardly sweetie, that was just the beginning."

With a look of shock and surprise she said "OMG Dad. What...?"

Cutting her off I put my finger over her mouth as I began kissing and licking my way down over her firm tummy. Slowly working my way to the final target. I reached down pulling her skirt up out of the way, and was finally looking directly at the most beautiful, red mousey hair covered pussy that I had ever seen.

My warm breath made her gasp as I began kissing and licking all around the outside of her wet labia. "Ohhh god Daddy." she cried out As my tongue found her clit, flicking it then sucking it in between my lips. She thrust her hips up at my mouth, grabbing my head Katie ground my face into her pussy as she groaned in ecstasy.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, I began pushing my fingers back inside her while sucking and licking her clit. As I sawed my fingers in and out I introduced her to the ultimate orgasm, rubbing my fingers over her g-spot with each thrust.

Katie grabbed my hair clamping her legs around my head, as her first major orgasm washed over her. Squealing, "Ohhhh fuckk Daddddy! Oh my god, OHH MY GODDD!!" Grunting as she ground my face and thrusting fingers into her pussy. Blasting my mouth with a river of her sweet nectar as she crested the wave of pleasure I was giving her.

Only for a brief moment Katie's tensed up muscles relaxed, before I quickly took her over the crest of another wave of pleasure, this one even more intense than the last. Katie practically screamed, "OHHHH DEAR GODDDDD!! OH FUCK!" grunting she whined, "DADDYYYYY!!" Her body convulsing and thrashing as if she was having a seizure.

Releasing my head she began clawing at the blankets under us and thrusting her pussy up to my waiting mouth as her flood gates opened, spraying me with her sweet honey like juices. She continued flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar as I tried to slurp it all up. Finally she gathered enough strength to push my head away as she collapsed onto the floor of the van. Barely able to speak she whimpered, "Oh god Daddy, PLEASE stop, I can't take anymore, my heart will explode!!" as she laid trembling and twitching in front of me.

I softly asked, "Katie, are you going to be okay?"

Moaning she said, "Oh my god Daddy yes!! It felt so good but I can't take anymore. Not right now anyway." she panted as she tried to catch her breath. I leaned down softly licking up the last of her delicious nectar, she jumped saying, "Oh god not yet Daddy!!"

Climbing up beside her, I cuddled her limp trembling body to mine, holding her tight until her breathing returned to normal. Turning she gave me a kiss and said, "Dad that felt so incredible. I don't know what you did, but you can do it anytime you want."

"Oh sweetheart it was just something a little special for you since I know you'll pass your test, and I don't know when we'll be able to sneak off together like this again."

"Daddy we'll find time, hell we'll make time."

"I know sweetheart, somehow we will." Even as I said it I wasn't for sure we could, all I knew was I didn't want it to end. This auburn haired goddess was stealing my heart away from her mother, and little by little she was chipping away at that bond. I was brought out of my thoughts by Katie, who had gotten her hand between us and was slowly stroking my throbbing hard cock through my shorts.

"Hey Daddy, it's your turn now." she said.

"Oh Katie you don't have too sweetie."

"But Daddy I want to." as she sat up and began tugging at my shorts. "Please?"

Raising my butt off the floor I said, "Okay sweetie, I can't say no to those eyes. Besides I know how much you love it." She leaned over for a kiss as she ran her hand down over my tummy, finding my hard throbbing shaft Katie wrapped her little hand tightly around it, and began stroking up and down slowly.

Breaking our kiss, she slowly kissed her way down over my tummy, looking up into my eyes with each kiss as she got closer. Knowing from past experience how much I loved the slow build up, Katie was slow and methodical in her approach. Softly kissing the head and down the shaft until she got to my balls, then licking and sucking each one into her mouth before softly carressing the shaft with her tongue. Licking her way back up to the head and swirling her tongue around it before softly sucking it into her warm wet mouth.

I closed my eyes and groaned as I felt the warmth of her mouth envelope me, the waves of pleasure sizzling their way throughout my body as her lips slowly started going up and down my shaft. Opening my eyes I reached out for her head, and began running my fingers through her hair as I said, "Oh god yes Katie. You know just what Daddy loves. Mmmmm, so good to me!!"

My words of encouragement spurred her on, going a little faster with each stroke, her hand milking my shaft as she slurped the head. Then licking the shaft all over before taking it into her mouth again. Sucking it in a little farther each time, I heard her softly gag as she shoved it in too far. But bless her heart, she kept on going trying over and over to get it farther in, drawing me closer with each time.

I felt the familiar tingling start in my balls and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. "Oh baby yesss, keep going Daddy's gonna cum soon!!"

Katie took her mouth off my cock just long enough to look into my eyes. "Oh Daddy yess, give me your cum I want to taste it again."

That was all it took for me, I groaned as she put me back into her mouth feeling the tingle burn it's way up my shaft. Grabbing her hair I groaned, "Oh god yes baby that's it!! OHH FUCK here it CUMS baby!!" My balls exploded, shooting thick ropes of cum into her sucking mouth. Rope after rope erupted from my shaft, coating her mouth and throat as Katie kept gulping it down like a starving kitten.

As I slowly quit shooting, Katie continued sucking hard on my shaft trying to get more as she milked my shaft for every last drop. Seeing there was no more coming out, Katie began licking up the cum that had leaked out around her lips and dribbled down onto my balls. Purring as she said, "MMMM Daddy... It tastes so good, I can't get enough of it." as she lapped it all up.

Finally with no more to lap up she climbed up and laid her head on my chest, and cuddled to my side. "Oh god Daddy that was so great, so much better than just rubbing my clit. If having your cock inside me is better than that I can't wait. My god I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

"Neither can I Katie. It gets harder each time we play not to go farther." I didn't tell her how close I came today, to finally giving in and giving her what she had wanted for so long.

"I know Daddy, and I have been good not pressuring you to go farther."

"Yes you have sweetie, and I'm proud of you for having such self-control. Trust me you will be rewarded soon. But for now I guess we better get ready to head home, before your Mom starts wondering what is going on. With the way she has been acting, I just might tell her I was fucking her daughter." We both laughed about that.

Katie said, "I know. I don't know why she's this way with you. I can't keep my hands off of you, It's a fight even in front of her."

"Oh I know sweetie you're not alone it gets harder by the day."

Our clothes back on and hair fixed, we got into the front of the van and headed home. On our way home we kissed one last time as we turned into our street, squeezing each others hand as we pulled into the drive, then we were home.

A few days later Katie passed her test with flying colors, like I knew she would. I started making plans for a special celebration, but suddenly things took a turn for the worst with the wife.

Things had continued to go downhill between Beth and I. Finally one morning early, as if it was meant to be, she got up early and found me looking at porn video's online. Just amature woman, not even a really sexy or young woman. Just your normal everyday house wife sucking her husband's cock. Yes I was masturbating to it and she exploded. Screaming at me for cheating on her by even looking at it.

Nothing that I said done any good, our argument waking the entire house. Finally after an hour of arguing we agreed to disagree, and maybe we needed to be separate for a while. All the kids were heart broken. So I calmed them by saying this would be a short term thing. Mommy and I will work things out and you can come visit anytime. Beth agreed with me, that we just needed our space to find what we had lost in our relationship.

So that very morning I called in and took day off, and went to find me a place to stay. Quickly I found a small one bedroom apartment, not too far from the house so the kids could come visit anytime they wanted. I moved out that same week.

Katie jumped on the chance, saying she would volunteer to come over once a week, to help me clean my place for some extra spending money. The wife readily agreed, knowing that the way I worked keeping my place clean would be the farthest thing from my mind. So I gave Katie the extra key to my place, and she could get in and do her thing before I got home. Then I could take her home when I got there.

The first couple of weeks went fine, her cleaning things and even leaving me dinner in the fridge for later that evening. We played around a couple of times, but nothing too intense. I was actually trying to focus on my marriage to get it back on the right track, but Katie was making it really hard to do so.

The 3rd week I called my wife, and had her let Katie use the car to come over and clean next day. Telling Beth I had a long safety meeting at my job, and wouldn't be home until late. So we didn't see each other that week except on Sunday. I came over to take any kids that wanted to go to the lake for a picnic. Katie, her youngest sister Melody, and my son, all went and made a day of it. We had fun tossing a ball, playing tag, and going on a long nature walk before I took them home.

The next Friday when Katie would be coming to clean. I had called in to work, because I ate something that didn't sit right on my tummy and was up most of the night hugging the toilet. Finally drifted off into a deep sleep around noon, forgetting all about what day it was. My dreams were filled images of Katie, the things we had been doing with each other, and things I still wanted to do now that I was in my own place. Even though I was still trying to resurrect my marriage.

The dreams were so vivid I could almost feel her sucking my cock, and taste her sweetness on my tongue. I had fallen asleep naked, lying on my back spread out with a fan blowing on me after showering off my last trip to the bathroom.

Katie let herself in when I didn't hear her knock on the door. Poking her head in she said,"Dad are you home? Daddy I'm coming in!" but what I really heard In my dreams was, Daddy I'm cumming! In my deep sleep dream world I still didn't register that she was there.

Katie watched to see if I was breahting, and then seizing the moment she quickly took her clothes off, and gently climbed into bed with me with her pussy up close to my head. She gingerly reached out capturing my cock and began softly nursing on it. With her hand she reached between her legs and collected some of her juices, then rubbed her fingers across my lips.

In my dream Katie was doing the very same thing. The vivid dream started feeling too real, finally it woke me enough that I opened my eyes. There before me I saw her mousy redhaired pussy and glistening cunt lips. I immediately knew why it was feeling so real, Katie had stripped off her clothes and gotten in bed with me, her pussy by my head as she nursed contentedly on my cock.

Through my sleepy haze I said, "MMmmm, well hello sweetheart. Daddy has missed his girl."

She stopped sucking long enough to tell me, "I missed you to Dad." and went right back to sucking. The thought went through my mind of god she has become so good at this.

This was our first time in a bed all alone, I wasn't about to waste one minute of our newfound room in a queen size bed. I easily moved her around and on top of me, so I could eat that sweet pussy I had just been dreaming about.

As my tongue licked up through her slit and penetrated her labia she moaned loud, as she rocked her hips grinding her pussy onto my mouth. "Ohhh god Daddy how I have missed our alone time... Ohhh yessss Daddy, that's it, right there!!" as she continued grinding my face.

Her sweet nectar, began running into my mouth from the very first touch of my tongue. God it seemed sweeter now for some reason. Maybe it was we were in a house and no longer confined to a van or my truck, or maybe because her body somehow knew today would be the day, the day she had been waiting months for. Whatever it was she was delicious, and I wasn't about to waste a drop as I continued to devour her.

Quickly I ate her through a couple of squealing orgasms. Katie trembled and convulsed on top of me, her nectar flooding my mouth each time. Her sucking, slurping, and licking finally sent me over the edge. Groaning as I humped my ass off the bed I began flooding her mouth with my cum. Humming, slurping, and sucking she gulped it all down, and in the process having another orgasm of her own.

In my orgasm induced haze, the thought came to me that she had waited long enough, and today would be the day. Finally I pulled my mouth away her, wanting to tell her in a sexy cool way but the words just wouldn't come out. I knew she had wanted this from the beginning but the best I could utter was, "Baby, it's time."

When Katie heard those words, she froze and then jumped off the top of me, with a beaming smile from ear to ear and eyes wide open. With a trembling voice she said, "Really Daddy? For real? Are we finally going to?"

"Yes Katie, I love you and have made you wait long enough. I have wanted to do this for a while myself."

Leaning down she hugged me tight, "Oh god Daddy, I have wanted this ever since that first night when I woke you up rubbing you through your shorts. What do I do?"

I told her, "Just lay on the bed beside me sweetheart." I cuddled tight against her side, my hard cock pressed against her hip. I paused and thought about how this was the first time I had laid eyes on her fully naked body. Until now I had only seen bits and pieces, always some article of clothing on her but now there was nothing. God she was even more beautiful than I had pictured.

Sensing she was a little tense I told her, "Just relax now Katie. I'll be gentle I promise, all you have to do is what feels natural."

"Okay Daddy. I just didn't know what to do."

Our lips found each other and I began softly caressing her body as we kissed, our tongues dancing together as I slowly moved my hand down over her tummy. Katie softly moaned into my mouth as my hand made it's way between her legs. She opened them wide to receive the advances of my hand and probing fingers.

As we made out I slowly slipped one, and then two fingers into her tight cunny. Slowly thrusting them in and out, Katie began rocking her hips and forcing my fingers deeper inside. Shoving her tongue deep in my mouth, and groaning as she came on my fingers. Finally I Broke our kiss and I asked, "Are you sure this is what you want sweetie? We can stop if you really want, I won't be mad."

"Oh god yes Daddy, I've wanted it for so long. Please make love to me."

"Okay sweetheart if you're sure." I slowly removed my fingers that had been gently stretching her tight opening. Then moved over top of her as we kiss a couple times. Then I raised her legs, cradling them in the crook of my elbows so I could get a good angle to penetrate her for the first time.

I slowly rubbed the head of my cock up and down through her labia getting it all wet. Finally stopping with the head at the entrance to her tight vagina I asked one more time, "Are you sure Katie?"

For someone who could talk your ears off, words escaped her at this moment, and all she could do was nod her head yes as she softly bit her lower lip. Slowly I began to push my fat cock head through her labia for the first time, She gasped and winced as it slipped inside. The head stopping as it hit what remained of her hymen. "Sweetheart this might hurt a little, but it happens the first time for all girls."

"I know it does, Amy told me. Oh god Daddy PLEASE, I have wanted this more than anything." With one final push I broke through, only pushing half of my hard cock into her. Katie tensed up and whimpered as a tear ran down her cheek. I stopped letting her get used to the size.

I started to feel bad seeing the tears running down her cheeks I asked,"Baby does it hurt that bad?"

"No not really Dad."

"What are you crying for then sweetheart?"

She started to relax and said, "It's finally happening. I have my daddy's cock inside me, all of my dreams are coming true!" she whimpered.

Slowly I began pushing the rest in until my head came to rest against her cervix. Katie gasped and moaned, her pussy quivering around my shaft, as it released a flow of her juices that ran down over my sack and onto the bed. She was finally full of the man she had wanted for so long. Filling her completely, more than any finger or toy had ever done for her.

I started thrusting in and out slowly, wanting her to enjoy and feel every inch of what she had been craving for. God I knew I wasn't going to last long this first time, her already tight pussy was squeezing me tighter and spasming around my pumping shaft. As first one, then another orgasm ravaged her body in quick succession.