Her Surrender Ch. 02

Story Info
Sloan goes deeper into the rabbit hole with Jack.
6.1k words
4.35
11.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SOLWriter
SOLWriter
28 Followers

Club 2

3 months later.

-------

Sloane got out of her car and walked towards the door. Though she had been here many times in the past, butterflies always filled her stomach as she approached. The process was always the same, but it always made Sloane a little giddy.

She would knock on the door and wait. From inside, Jack would yell 'Come In'.

Whenever she would hear the word 'come' she would shiver a little.

That was Jack's desired reaction.

Sloane would enter his house and walk directly to his play room. There, she would undress and bend over his table and wait.

Sometimes Jack would arrive shortly after she did.

Sometimes he would make her wait.

And wait.

And wait.

And wait.

For the first two months, the process was the same. Jack would enter the room, spank her until her ass was numb, call her terrible, degrading names, choke her, pinch and twist her nipples, make her beg for mercy, throat fuck her and then make her cum.

Then, he would wrap her up in a blanket until she had regained her sanity, she would dress and leave.

There was very little, if any, dialog between the two that didn't involve direct orders. There were exceptions though, like when Sloane would beg and plead for Jack to fuck her. He didn't seem interested in anything other than her mouth, but lately he was making more comments about using her other two holes. The idea of Jack ravishing her pussy made Sloane wet but the thought of anything in her ass terrified her.

That was, until a month ago.

---------------

Jack had entered the play room with Sloane in the standard position. Though, this time instead of spanking her pert butt cheeks, he demanded that she spread them open. Shocked by this turn of events but smart enough not to ask questions, Sloane reached back and slowly pulled her ass cheeks apart. The cold air of the room brushed over her pucker, making her shiver.

"Good girl. Now, try to relax." Jack said in a voice that was not reassuring in the slightest.

The cold fluid hit her directly on the asshole and Sloane yelped then jumped.

"Hold still!" Jack barked, putting his hand in the middle of Sloane's back and pushing her down onto the table. She began to whimper slightly as she felt something press against her back door.

"You should thank me for training you, and starting with the small plug. I usually just go straight in, but I figured that I'd be nice to you for some reason." Jack chuckled as the pressure increased on her anal ring.

With a sharp yelp and a popping noise, the toy slipped a few inches inside Sloane's anal cavity.

"Shit! Shit!" Sloane gasped, panting loudly as her body twitched from side to side.

"Hold still. Adjust too it. You'll be fine! Breathe!" Jack ordered.

His voice was both dominating and reassuring at the same time. Sloane was starting to see the lines between those two things starting to blur. Sloane took big, slow deep breaths and nodded her head slightly. In a short time, her body had relaxed and was adjusting to the toy inside her butt.

"See? Not so bad, now is it? How does it feel?" Jack asked as Sloane released her cheeks and grabbed the edge of the table.

"Big. Really big. I'm full. " She gasped softly.

"Hah! That's nothing!" Jack let out a loud, long laugh. Sloane suddenly felt quite small and rather humiliated at his reaction. She shrunk back as Jack leaned over towards her.

"Just wait till I stuff my cock up your ass." Jack whispered with a smirk, his blue eyes boring into her.

Sloane could not stop her body from shivering, nor could she pull back the line of moisture that was beginning to run down her leg.

"The best part? You're gonna beg me to do it. Now, get on your knees and get to work." Jack ordered, standing upright and crossing his arms over his chest.

Sloane gingerly slid to her knees in front of him, moving slowly to accommodate the toy in her rear. As she sat upright, Jack extracted his cock and wagged it in front of her face.

"Open up princess." Jack grinned.

------------

Sloane visited Jack at least once a week. She and Chris did not live together yet and both had full time jobs. It didn't take much work to make up excuses to disappear in the evening and though she hated lying to her boyfriend, she couldn't stop dreaming about what Jack would do to her next.

For the last month Jack had added the anal toy to their play and the last time she had visited he had spanked her with it inside her chute. The feeling of the firm plastic vibrating inside her colon as he hit her had led to the largest orgasm of her life to date. She had hovered for some time in that dream like state, barely noticing as Jack savagely fucked her mouth and then came down her throat.

-----------

Sloane knocked on the door and waited for Jack's voice.

It didn't come.

She waited.

And waited.

Finally, the door opened and Jack stood in front of her. Sloane took a step back in surprise.

"Get in here." Jack said firmly, a grin on his face.

Sloane quickly walked inside and Jack closed the door behind her.

"Doing something new today. Follow me." He ordered, walking quickly down the hall. Sloane jogged behind to keep up with his pace. Jack led her to what she presumed was his bedroom, based on the clothes and large bed inside.

"Strip." He ordered.

Sloane nodded and quickly pulled off her clothes while Jack watched. She could feel his eyes moving over her body as she piled her clothes on the floor.

Jack reached up and held a small pink object in his hand.

"I'm out of lube. Suck it." He ordered, pushing it into her mouth. Sloane had no choice but to take it in. She wrapped her small, thin lips around the toy and tried to muster as much saliva as she could in her mouth.

"Turn around, spread your ass."

Sloane spun around and reached behind her body, pulling her ass cheeks apart. Jack reached down and roughly shoved the toy into Sloane's ass. She let out a loud grunt as it slid past her anal ring, but didn't complain.

"Good girl. Turn around." Jack ordered.

Sloane gingerly turned around to see Jack holding a piece of chain between his hands.

"What's that?" Sloane asked, frightened.

"Shut up. You know the rules, don't talk. Be a good girl and I won't punish you for that one. Now, put your arms behind your back and stick out your tits." Jack said in a firm voice.

Shaking slightly, Sloane put her hands behind her back and pushed her chest forward, thrusting her small breasts outwards towards him. Jack cupped one of her breasts and pinched the nipple slightly. Sloane's eyes opened wide as Jack moved his other hand up and she could see a rubber covered clip on the end.

"Just relax princess, this might sting a little." Jack grinned as he closed the clip around her dark brown nipple.

Sloane sucked in a deep breath and gritted her teeth, but managed not to cry out.

"Good girl. Good job. One more." Jack smirked, grabbing her other breast and placing the other end of the chain's clip on it. He grabbed the middle of the chain and lifted it upwards, forcing Sloane up on her tip toes. He then dropped the chain and as the tension and weight hit, Sloane cried out slightly.

"You do make such pretty noises. A few more presents for you, turn around again." Jack grinned. Sloane slowly turned around, trying not to jiggle the weight of the chain dangling from her breasts.

Jack grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. She looked over her shoulder to see him withdraw a length of rope from his back pocket and quickly wrap it around her wrists.

"One more present. Kneel." Jack ordered, turning her around to face him and pushing down on her shoulders. This time he actually held her shoulder firmly to steady her as she dropped to her knees. Once on the floor, she automatically opened her mouth.

"Anxious little bitch huh!? Just dying for a dick in your mouth?" Jack laughed.

Sloane closed her mouth, burning with embarrassment. Jack continued to chuckle as he pulled another object out of his pocket. Sloane looked at something black in his hand, which he raised over her head.

"You can listen, but you don't get to watch." Jack grinned as he pulled the blindfold over her head.

Sloane had never been blindfolded before. Now, kneeling on a virtual stranger's floor, tied up with a plug in her ass and a chain on her nipples, every part of her body was on fire. Taking away her vision seemed to amplify her hearing and her sense of touch. Every time she moved, the scraping of the carpet on her knees sent shock waves up her spine and if she moved too fast, the weight pulling on her nipples sent lightning bolts directly down to her pussy.

Jack let out another chuckle. The next thing she heard was the squeaking of bed springs. Then, silence.

She lost all track of time as she shifted her weight from one leg to another. Finally, she heard what she thought was the door opening.

"Daddy?" She heard a female voice call out.

"Get your sweet little ass in here." Jack replied.

Short, fast footsteps down the hallway grew louder.

"Daddy!" The female voice squealed.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Daddy! Daddy, is that your new toy? She's cute!" The female voice exclaimed.

"Why don't you go say hello." Jack said.

Sloane jerked when a small, warm hand touched her upper thigh. It slid between her legs and then up the side of her body towards her breasts.

"Her skin is so smooth and soft!" The girl exclaimed as she gently touched the underside of Sloane's tits.

"She's got a nice ass too." Jack replied as Sloane shivered.

The hand moved around the back side of her body and over her ass cheeks.

"Yeah she does. Daddy, you put a plug in her?" The voice asked as it felt the toy in her ass.

"Yup."

"Naughty, naughty Daddy." The girl giggled.

"Yup." Jack laughed.

"Are you gonna fuck her? I wanna watch you fuck her!" The girl asked.

"Not today. Maybe one day." Jack replied.

"So, what are you gonna to do her?"

"Nothing. She gets to listen. We're gonna give her a show." Jack replied.

"Oh Daddy, that's so sexy!" The girl exclaimed.

"Glad you think so. Now get your ass over here and suck my cock."

"Yes Daddy." The girl replied.

Sloane could hear the sound of a zipper and then lips smacking. She could hear the girl moan a little bit and the fast rustling of clothes or the bedding.

"That's it you little bitch, suck that cock." Jack demanded. Sloane could hear the girl gagging slightly. Then, the gagging grew louder and louder.

"Yeah, that's it. Choke on it. Fucking take it!" Jack ordered. Sloane turned her head to the side, straining to hear what was happening. The girl let out a loud gasp and began frantically gasping for air.

"Gimme a minute. Please. Please Daddy, I'm trying. I'm try..." The girl pleaded but was cut off. Sloane could hear her gagging again and the sound of Jack grunting.

"Yeah bitch, gimme that throat. Gimme your fucking throat!" Jack growled as Sloane's pussy grew wetter.

The girl let out a loud gasp and gulped in air.

"I'm trying Daddy, I'm trying." The girl begged again.

"Take your fucking pants off. I want your cunt." Jack ordered.

Again, the frantic rustling sounds that Sloane presumed were clothing. Then, the low moans of female pleasure.

"Oh Daddy. Oh Daddy, your cock is so big! Fuck, you're in so deep!" She cried out.

"Move your ass girl. Move it. Give Daddy a good ride." Jack called out.

Sloane heard the sound of skin on skin slapping followed by the girl's cry.

"I'm trying Daddy! Your dick is too big!" The girl cried out.

"Try harder or I'm gonna fuck you in the ass." Jack growled.

"Oh Daddy, please don't! Please! I'm trying! I'm trying!" The girl replied.

Sloane didn't know which were louder, the girl's cries or the squeaking of the bed springs. One thing was for sure, there was a river of juice flowing out of her pussy.

The girl let out a loud cry of surprise and Sloane leaned forward, trying to understand what was going on.

"Get your ass up!" Jack ordered.

"Oh please Daddy, not my ass. Please. Please put it in my pussy. Please Daddy!" The girl begged.

"Don't worry, I'm in the mood for your cunt tonight." Jack replied, followed by a loud grunt. The girl let out a shriek out enough to make Sloane's ears ring.

"DADDY! Too DEEP! Too DEEP!" She screamed.

"Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Fucking give it to me. Gimme that pussy! Gimme that pussy!" Jack demanded, grunting loudly, followed by the rapid sounds of bodies slapping.

This continued for an undetermined period of time. It might have been minutes, it might have been hours. Sloane did not know.

"Oh Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me Daddy." The girl chanted over and over again.

"Gonna cum bitch. Gonna cum right up your fucking pussy." Jack grunted.

"Do it. Do it. Fill me up Daddy. Fill me up. Fill me up Daddy. Fill me up Daddy." The girl cried out.

The river between Sloane's legs was now a rushing tidal wave.

Jack let out a loud yell followed by several grunts. The girl let out a lusty cry.

"Oh Daddy! Daddy, I feel it! I feel it in me!" She moaned.

"Fuck yeah. Fucking take it you little bitch." Jack grunted, his voice shaking a little.

"Oh Daddy, I love when you cum inside me." The girl said in a small voice.

Then, silence.

Sloane could hear some minor shuffling and rustling of fabric. She rocked back and forth, trying to squeeze her legs together to put some friction onto her sopping pussy. She didn't notice the bed squeaking or the sound of heavy footsteps.

"You're burning up, aren't you?" Jack asked, his voice loud enough to make Sloane jump.

"Yes. Oh God yes. I'm dying." Sloane gasped.

"You want to cum bad, don't you?"

"Yes. Oh fuck yes. Please. Please can I cum? Please. Please make me cum." Sloane begged.

Sloane felt Jack's hand slide under her arm pit and then lift her off the ground. She was picked up off her feet and tossed through the air onto the soft mattress of the bed. She let out a loud grunt as the butt plug was driven deeper into her ass upon landing.

"Come here!" Jack said in a loud demanding voice. It was distant though and Sloane got the feeling that the order was not directed at her.

"Yes Daddy." The girl replied.

"Open your legs." Jack demanded, slapping the inside of Sloane's thighs. She quickly spread her legs open and shivered as the air rushed over her dripping pussy.

"I'm not gonna make you cum, but she is. Get to work cupcake." Jack said.

"Oh Daddy, you know I hate that. I hate going down on girls." The girl whined.

"Get the fuck down there and eat her pussy or I swear to God I'll put my fist up your fucking ass and I sure as fuck won't use lube." Jack shouted.

There was a sound of fast movements and then Sloane felt warm hands on the insides of her thighs. She shook slightly in anticipation as she felt the girl's hot breath on her pussy lips.

"Nnnnuuuhhhhhhh." The girl let out another whining voice.

"Now!" Jack ordered. Sloane jerked up as the girls' face was pressed forcefully against her crotch. She immediately let out a loud moan as the girl's soft tongue began to flicker over her folds.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh. Oh. Oh God." Sloane moaned.

"Yeah? Like that?" Jack teased.

"Uh huh. Uh huh." Sloane eagerly nodded.

"How does she taste Cupcake?" Jack asked.

"Good Daddy." The girl replied in a hollow voice.

"Good. Suck that pussy and make her cum. If you do it without complaining, maybe I'll use lube when I fuck your ass later." Jack said with a chuckle.

The girl let out a cry of fear and began lapping at Sloane's pussy with more speed and intensity.

Sloane was lost in the pleasures that the girl was giving her and didn't notice the weight of the bed shifting. It wasn't until she felt a thick, blunt object pressing against her lips that she realized that Jack was kneeling on the bed next to her.

"Open up princess, clean off my dick." Jack ordered, pushing his cock into her mouth. Sloane opened her mouth automatically and Jack slid his shaft inside.

She immediately noticed that the flavor was different. It was tart, and more tangy. It was a little sticker than usual.

"Yeah, how does that cock taste?" Jack asked, slowly pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

"Good." Sloane mumbled.

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Uh huh."

"Cupcake does have a tasty pussy from what I hear. Be a good girl and clean her juice all off my dick for me." Jack replied.

Sloane froze as she realized that the taste on Jack's cock was the girl's pussy juice.

As Sloane stopped moving, Jack shoved his cock into her mouth and down the back of her throat. Momentarily shocked, she gagged slightly and then opened her mouth wider to allow him in.

"That's it babe. Take that dick. How is Cupcake doing on your pussy?" Jack asked as Cupcake lifted Sloane's legs over her shoulders for better access.

"Mmmmhuhhhhmm." Sloane mumbled, her brain again registering Cupcake licking her pussy.

"Hey Cupcake. Make sure you play with that toy she's got in her." Jack said.

Sloane could feel Cupcake adjusting her position underneath her and then jerked as the girl withdrew then pushed the toy back into her ass.

"UUUhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Sloane moaned.

"Yeah? Like that thing in your ass, huh?" Jack laughed.

Sloane didn't answer. She simply held her mouth open as Jack fucked it and enjoyed the feelings of the tongue on her clit and the toy in her ass.

It didn't take long for Sloane to be at the breaking point. The slender brunette began to buck her hips wildly against Cupcake's face, trying to get more pressure on her clit.

"Heh. Getting close, Princess?" Jack teased.

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh." Sloane moaned.

Jack pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"If you cum before I give you permission, I;m gonna have Cupcake put her fist in your ass. Understand?" He whispered in a sinister voice.

"Yes Sir. Yes Sir." Sloane panted.

"Good girl." Jack replied. Sloane shivered.

She let out another sharp yell as Jack lifted the chain connecting her nipples and tugged it upward.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh GOD!" She screamed.

"Like that, huh?" Jack teased.

"YES! YES!" She shrieked, thrashing her hips upward hard enough to lift her ass off the bed.

"You like it when it hurts?" Jack continued, pulling the chain skyward again.

"Yes! Oh God yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir! Yes Sir! I like it! I like it when it hurts!" Sloane cried out.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! Please! Please Sir, can I cum? Can I? Can I cum, Sir?" Sloane pleaded.

Jack dropped the chain and it landed with a thumb on her chest. Immediately she felt his hand clench around her throat and push her down into the bed. Though she was still blindfolded, she could feel her eyes darken as the oxygen was beginning to be removed from her brain.

"Are you ready?" Jack whispered into her ear.

"Yes Sir. Please. Please can I?" Sloane gasped.

"Cum for me Princess. Cum for me." Jack whispered, releasing her neck.

As the flood of blood rushed back into her brain, it overloaded. Releasing an ear piercing scream, Sloane back arched her back hard enough to lift her off the bed and her pussy exploded across Cupcake's relentlessly lapping tounge.

"GOD! I'm CUMING! I'm CUMING!" She cried out.

"That's it, Princess. Cum for me. Cum for Daddy. Cum for Daddy." Jack repeated softly into Sloane's ear.

Sloane's thighs clenched around Cupcake's head hard enough to make the other girl cry out in pain. She had several more earth shattering orgasms before collapsing onto the bed in a heap.

"That's enough now Cupcake. You can stop. I think she's had enough." Jack said.

Sloane felt the other girl gently lift her legs up and climb out from underneath them.

"Did I do good, Daddy?" Cupcake asked.

"Why don't you ask her? Princess, how did Cupcake do?" Jack asked.

SOLWriter
SOLWriter
28 Followers
12