Her Teddy Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nothing. Had you been there on Saturday you would have seen the whole thing. I'm still a little upset over your taking Ricky's side."

"I know you are, and I'm sorry. Andrew isn't very happy either, but that is understood. Did Ricky show up and apologize?"

Pete said, "He gave what seemed like a sincere apology to Carrie, but I suspect that was because he'd still want to try to have sex with her someday. He told Brian and me he was sorry, but that was the most disingenuous apology I've ever received. You and Andrew should be happy that he's not going to jail."

"He's just a kid, Pete."

"He's a twenty-year-old young man that needs to get his anger under control and learn to respect others."

Joan let out an audible sigh. "I wanted to talk to you about all of this tonight. Can we talk when you get home on Friday?"

"Sure."

"I'll miss you, Pete."

Pete thought that she wouldn't. "Have a good week, Joan." Then he hung up the phone.

Joan was surprised at how he ended their conversation. This whole thing was upsetting her sweet husband. While she still thought he wasn't very understanding regarding how the whole situation impacted her work, she knew this would just be a bump in their long road together. On Friday, she'd prepare him something nice to eat and plan to give him a nice night in the bedroom as well. Then this would all blow over.

________________

It was just over three hours to Louisville; plenty of time to think about what he needed to do. He was pretty sure that the brat, Ricky, knew too much for it to just be idle gossip. It didn't say very much about his father that he would share that kind of info with his son, but if Andrew was the kind of man that slept with married women, the fact that he isn't the greatest father wouldn't come as too much of surprise, either.

The only thing he truly suspected was that Joan and Andrew fucked while away on trips. Of course, they could be having sex in town, as Ricky said. Andrew was divorced, so they wouldn't even need hotels. Damn. However, he suspected that Ricky would be looking for proof to rub Pete's nose in it. He could try to fabricate something, but Pete would be on the lookout for that.

What Pete planned to do was to travel as much as he could for the next several weeks. If she was a cheater and he was out of town, then the two of them might get careless and do it at their house. Andrew seemed like just enough of an asshole to want to try that, and Joan seemed beholden enough to Andrew that she might allow it. Or maybe Pete should just hire a PI and have them followed. Sigh. He couldn't believe it had come to this, but Joan's disrespect of him was unexpected. How wondered how long he had been blinded by his love for his wife.

As soon as he checked into his hotel, he went to Amazon, opened a new account and ordered several different hidden Wi-Fi cameras and planned to place them in his house. They would be delivered on Thursday to his hotel. Hopefully, they would never record anything, but he wasn't liking the odds on that.

Chapter 4

It was a long week for everyone. Eva called her dad a couple of times, and he told her he was fine. Donnie even called once to check on him, and Pete told him the same thing; everything was okay. Joan left text and voice messages telling him that she loved him and missed him. They were conveniently left during the times when Pete was with his clients. He was glad of that because he didn't want to talk to Joan. On Friday, he made the three-and-a-half-hour drive home, dreading what might be waiting for him, but it went better than expected.

When he arrived, Joan was dressed nicely in a flattering dress that hit just above her knees. She was wearing high heels and nice jewelry, which Pete suspected meant that she wanted to go out to eat. In her heels, she was as tall as him, which never bothered him at all. He always loved having her on his arm. That night, he was fine with their going out because it would keep her in a good mood and likely prevent any conversation from wandering towards anything serious until they got home.

He changed quickly, and she asked him to drive them to a swanky steakhouse that she knew he liked. Like the evenings where they would go to performances, she was on his arm all night. She eased off one of her shoes and rubbed his leg under the table. He hated that she could have this effect on him when he was still aggravated. He wondered how many more nights there would be like this; praying that he was wrong but fearing that what he suspected was true.

Once at home, as soon as they walked through the door, she was all over him. They didn't make it past the family room before she had removed her dress and thong and was working on his zipper. Standing there in her garters and heels had the desired effect on Pete, and Joan didn't mind one bit when he pulled her up, spun her around and fucked her from behind while she was bent over the couch. After he emptied himself into her, she pulled him up the stairs towards the bedroom, and he could see his semen beginning to leak down her leg, making him rise again.

On their bed, she proceeded to give him a loving blow job, and once he was fully erect, she climbed on top and rode him until she had a convulsing orgasm. Afterward she laid lovingly on top of him and said, "Mmmm. That was wonderful. I needed that. I love you, Pete."

He hugged his wife and replied. "I loved you, too, Joan." She missed the verb tense.

After she had lain on him for a few more minutes, she went to the restroom to prepare for bed. Upon returning to the bedroom, she spooned back into her husband, pulled his arm around herself and blissfully went to sleep, believing all was right with the world.

_____________

The following morning found Joan already awake and drawing circles on her husband's chest. Once she could tell he was good and awake she said, "Thank you for last night. It was a good night."

He had to admit it was rather nice. "My pleasure, Sweetie." The word "Sweetie" caused him to remember what Ricky had said.

Joan said, "I do need to tell you something, but I hope you won't get too upset. I need to go to Memphis to meet with one of our university clients on Thursday. They want a complete review of their portfolio. I should be back on Friday."

"Oh? How did this happen? Don't these get scheduled a little further out in advance?"

She replied, "Normally they do, but a competitor has been talking to them, and they are one of my top clients, so Andrew wants me to go talk some sense into them."

"Oh. So, you are going alone this time?"

"I am. They've been with me a long time, so it should be okay."

He was quietly thinking for a minute. She asked him, "Are you okay?"

He said, "Yeah. I'm in a similar situation. I have to travel next weekend and all the following week. General Dynamics' VP of Supply Chain over their Gulfstream division wants me to attend a Supply Chain IT conference with him in Orlando. Then I'll be with them at their Savannah factory the rest of the week."

She sat up at that revelation, causing herself to become uncovered which looked amazing as her breasts were still jiggling once she was sitting. Not caring much about anything else anymore, Pete reacted by pulling her to him so he could begin to kiss on her breasts. Pete had always loved her figure, because she still was and always had been very curvy, with full breasts and butt to match.

Joan wanted to know more about what was an unusual trip for him, but his tongue and lips were doing wonderful things near and to her nipples, so she decided she could wait a few more minutes.

Slow, morning-sex followed by a good shower had been rare for them over the last several years and they both enjoyed it immensely. She hated that they didn't do it more often, but she knew that was partially her fault.

Pete hated feeling like it was all about to come to a painful end.

Sitting over breakfast, she didn't want to ask, but she did anyway. "Pete, we didn't talk about last weekend. Are we okay? I hope you know how much I love you. We need to find a way past this because I have long term plans for you and for us."

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "I'd like that, too, Joan." Though he didn't think it was going to happen.

He had to give her credit. She tried all weekend and early the following week to love him, not only with sex, as much as she had in many, many years. He did his best to reciprocate, but he honestly felt like the end was quickly coming.

Over the weekend, he installed a small GPS tracker on her car to map out where she went. He took all the Amazon shipments that had been hiding in the trunk of his car and put them into place. He replaced smoke detectors, books on bookshelves and wall receptacles with devices containing hidden Wi-Fi cameras and microphones. He added a couple of outdoor cameras to his security system. His house was now completely covered for video and sound, and rather than feeling prepared, he felt terrible.

On Thursday morning, Joan kissed him goodbye, and he asked, "Will you drive your car to Memphis or grab a rental?"

"I'll take mine. Don't worry, the company will reimburse the mileage, and I'll be safer driving my car."

"Okay, be careful."

"I will, baby. Love you."

"Love you, too."

It didn't take long to get confirmation of what he feared. A few hours later, when she should have been either at their Brentwood office or on I-40 driving to Memphis, the GPS on her car was showing at Andrew's house. His marriage was officially over. Fuck!

Pete needed to burn off some steam, so he went to his dojo to spar with whoever was there and then work out. He wanted to stay sharp, because if he ever got the chance, he'd make Andrew pay, physically. So much for self-defense, only. Thanks again, Joan.

Joan did him the courtesy of texting him later in the day, saying she had made it safely to Memphis. The GPS still showed her car at Andrew's house. He prepared for his fake trip to Orlando and decided he would call tomorrow to find a PI to tail his wife.

He didn't need to bother.

Early Friday morning, an email was delivered to his business email address with the subject: For the Pussy Bear.

In the message it said, "I found your email on your website. I've been working on my dad, and he told me that before long, I'll be fucking her, too."

Included was a link to a cloud account that included hours and hours of video from several cameras in Andrew's home. It seemed to be recently set up and was recording the events live as they happened. He watched the first recorded stream and saw Joan and Andrew walking into the house. Andrew began undressing her in the family room, and like Pete the previous Friday night, Andrew had Joan bent over his couch fucking her from behind.

Pete had seen enough. He drove up to the airport, parked his car in long term parking, and called his wife and was sent to voicemail, as expected. He left a message saying. "I'm at the airport and leaving now. I'll text you while I'm gone."

With the background noise from the airport, it would sound like he was flying out soon. He didn't fly anywhere. He went to the airport Marriott to hang out and watch some of the evidence he now had on his wife. Stupid kid. Pete didn't really need, nor want, to see them having sex. That one time over the back of the couch was enough. Actually, simply seeing her car at Andrew's house overnight was enough. He was curious regarding what they would say, though.

It was soul-crushing.

Even not watching the video, he had to suffer through the moaning and groaning and slapping and slurping, but eventually he heard several key pieces of information.

First, "Damnit, Andrew, not so hard. I like a good fucking, too, but you don't have to bang me like that. I know today and tomorrow are because you're pissed, but it's not like you have to try and reclaim me."

"I know that. Why would I need to reclaim what is already mine? I'm still pissed off about Ricky having to apologize. You need to learn how to better control your little husband."

"I've been withholding myself from him like you asked me to." She lied.

He thundered, "Ask? I don't ask you to do anything. You do what I tell you to do if you want all the benefits that come with me." She was getting tired of this overbearing and owning behavior. She was fairly certain that Andrew was close to his expiration date if she wanted to keep her marriage intact, which she did.

"I know that. I like being with you, but I love Pete. He's a good father and a good husband. I'm not giving him up either. He and I are going to ride off into the sunset together."

"If you love him so much, why are you fucking me?"

She smiled at him. "You know why."

"You miss being with a big man. I know. It's okay, baby. I know you just missed having a big dick all these years. I'll take care of your sweet pussy."

"No. It's not your big dick, though I'm not complaining. He is a fine lover with a magic tongue and makes love to me better than anyone else, including you. It's just...I don't know. Sometimes I like being with someone who I can still look up to when I'm wearing my heels. I like wearing a man's t-shirt that hangs below my butt. I like putting my hand on your biceps and feeling something large, not just lean. When you and I walk down a street, I never have to worry about someone coming up and picking a fight with you. After working with you all these years, I was reminded that I missed that from time to time."

"Don't worry, my sweet. You keep taking care of me, and I'll keep taking care of you. Although if you can't keep him in line, I may have to have a conversation with him. I'm still pissed at him for sucker-punching Ricky."

She said, "You will not. If you attempt to harm so much as a hair on his head, you'll regret it. You will NOT hurt my husband. Do you hear me?"

This surprised Andrew and Pete. Andrew said, "Fine, fine. If he means that much to you, I won't hurt the little man, but don't you forget who you belong to." That statement irritated her, because she didn't belong to anyone, but if she did, it was to her husband. "Also, get him under control. I don't want him sneaking up on me and hitting me in the back. That wouldn't end well for him."

She said, "I told you that the girls told me he didn't do that. I don't know how, but he supposedly beat him fair and square."

Andrew laughed, "I'm sure they just corroborated their stories. No way could that little pussy beat Ricky. No fucking way."

"He's not a pussy, but if he is. He's my pussy bear. You let me handle him."

Andrew laughed, "As long as I get to handle you, I'll live with that for now."

She wondered what he meant by "for now." She didn't have to wait long.

The second interesting exchange was after he left the message from the airport. Based on Andrew's attitude, Pete expected what came after.

Joan said, "Well, he's gone for a week."

Andrew's smile was not pretty when he said, "Outstanding. Now we can take a few more days off and fuck some more."

Joan replied, "Yes, well, not if you keep fucking me so hard. You are going to bruise me. How am I going to explain that to him?"

"Well, you aren't supposed to be fucking him very often, if at all, so how is he going to see it?"

"He still sees me getting dressed. You told me you like for me to tease him."

Andrew did smile at that thought. "Well, if we get to fuck for the next week, you had better keep him away for a few days or he will feel how stretched out you are."

She replied, "A cool bath and twenty-four hours usually is enough for me to tighten back up. Besides, he isn't THAT much smaller than you."

Andrew didn't want to hear that. Taking command, he said, "Here's what we'll do. I'll be gentle like you want me to be, but not here. In my house or while we travel, I'll fuck you the way I want. If we are in your house, I'll be sweet, like your cute little husband. You said he wouldn't be back until next Friday night."

This worried Joan. She and Andrew had never had sex in her house before. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Remember what I said yesterday. You do what I say, and everything will work out fine. If it worries you that much, I won't sleep at your home. We'll just have a few long lunches there. That will seem perfectly innocent."

Joan hesitated a few minutes but with Pete in Orlando and then Savannah, she should be okay. She would just call him for a few minutes each morning and each night to check up on him. "Okay. Only long lunches." This just reconfirmed to her that she needed to get away from Andrew, and soon...but how?

Andrew's evil smile reappeared because he was thinking that once he was inside the house, she would have a hard time getting him out. Andrew wasn't very worried about Pete showing up early. He could handle angry husbands, especially one the size of Pete.

Chapter 5

Pete made copies of all the videos that were in the cloud folder. Once they left Andrew's house, he would delete the server files, which meant that unless Ricky was saving them elsewhere, Pete should have the only copies.

Pete had several calls he needed to make. Being a Friday afternoon, he hoped people were still working.

His first call was to Brian. "Hey, Brian. It's Pete. Got a sec?"

"Sure, Buddy. I have a few. What's up?"

"Remember the conversation we were having at my house when Ricky showed up to apologize?"

"I do."

Pete said, "It seems that what Ricky was bragging about is true. Joan has been having an affair. I don't know how long it has been going on, but I know it's been a while."

"Oh, man. I'm so sorry. I take it this isn't a social call."

"I'm afraid not. I need a favor. I need a very good divorce lawyer, quickly."

Brain replied, "Done. I know just the woman. She can be mean and vicious or just get it over with; whichever you prefer. Let me give her your info, and she'll make time for you today."

"That sounds good. Also, please tell Miriam not to mention this to anyone. I know you don't keep secrets from her, so I need this kept quiet until I give Joan the papers. Probably next week."

"Sure, Pete. I'm sorry, for both of you. We've always liked you and Joan."

Pete said, "Thanks Brian. I'm sorry too. I owe you."

"No, you don't. We've been friends for a long time, and our daughters have been for even longer. This is just me helping a friend. When this is all said and done, you can buy me a beer or two if you want. I think I might enjoy that."

"Consider it done."

Brian put feared family lawyer Charla Steele in touch with Pete, and she began to prepare divorce papers.

That evening, he could see Joan's car had returned to their home. Just before Pete was planning on going to sleep his phone rang. It was Joan. "Hey, Pete. How's Orlando?"

"Hot and humid, with a chance of rain, which is pretty normal for late August. "How's Memphis?"

She replied, "You mean Nashville. I got back this afternoon. It's lonely without you. I wish we could have another Friday night like last Friday night."

"Yeah. I'd like that too." Pete would love to go back to a month or so ago when he thought his wife was faithful and have a night like last Friday. But there was no going back.

They talked a few more minutes, and she professed her love for him. "Love you, Pete."

"Love you, too, Joan."

When he disconnected the call, he was terribly sad, but the more he thought about it, the angrier he became.

_______

The next day, Saturday, he went back to the airport and rented a car. He needed to get to a dojo and practice some. He couldn't use his car or go to his normal one for fear that someone there might know his wife or daughter and spill the beans on his being in town.

123456...9