Her Twin Brother's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their parents were the best and most liberal parents that their children could ask for, but even they would be horrified if they found out that their twins were sleeping together. Since the twins loved them too much to cause them heartache, they were ultra careful and only made love in the privacy of Charles's home.

They had even stopped kissing on the lips in greeting as they'd done in the past, afraid that they could get carried way and accidentally exchange tongues in public.

***

When Charlotte got pregnant seven months after her wedding, her parents and Peter's parents were particularly thrilled. Her parents because they had no guarantee that Charles would ever father a child; Peter's parents because their son always complained how overpopulated the planet already was.

No one ever questioned the amount of time Charlotte spent with her twin.

Likewise, when her daughter Catherine was born, no one questioned the fact that she looked nothing like Peter.

She was an exact miniature of her mother...or Charles when he was a baby, other than being female.

But it could also be the dominant Finnish genes that the twins had inherited from their father—they had nothing of their mother's.

So, despite appearances Catherine could be Peter's child.

Nevertheless, Charlotte and Charles had held their breaths as they'd counted the baby's fingers and toes and had breathed a sigh of relief when they'd found them as perfect as the rest of her.

They couldn't tell who had fathered Catherine—not that it mattered, Charles would love her anyway because she was his beloved twin's child—and they didn't want to risk having tests done in case they fell into the wrong hands. If Catherine was theirs, they had been incredibly lucky that she'd been born with no health problems, but there was no guarantee that their other children would escape the nightmare that came with having parents that shared the same DNA.

Peter was a loving, but rather distant father. After Catherine's birth, he'd warned Charlotte that they had to be super careful in the future because he didn't want to add to Mother Earth's burden by bringing another child into the world.

She suspected that it was more due to the fact that he'd given his parents what they had wanted but wasn't prepared to indulge them further. He also hadn't found her attractive when she was pregnant, although she'd been luckier than most women and hadn't gained an excessive amount of weight.

Charles, on the other hand, had practically worshipped her body when it was swollen with child. He'd loved her fuller breasts, her bigger ass and most of all her swollen belly. He'd even read several books of his favourite poetry to her daughter while she was in her mother's belly.

They both loved Catherine, but they had known that they had to play it safe in future. Peter not wanting to have any more children played right into their hands; Charlotte could continue to take the contraceptive pill freely, and with her husband's consent.

***

Charlotte looked at the clock on the living room wall and then down at the sleeping baby in her arms.

Where are you, Charles?

Her twin should have been home from work almost fifteen minutes ago.

He was never late.

Not for his precious breast milk.

Something must have come up.

Her daughter Catherine released her nipple with a contented sound, her little mouth working for a moment as though she was still suckling and then the movement ceased.

Charlotte didn't refasten the buttons of her dress as she rose to put her seven-month-old daughter in her Dior Stroller and adjusted it into a comfortable sleeping position.

Her baby had fed well on her abundant breast milk and would be out for the count for at least three hours.

Charlotte looked at the clock again as she came back into the living room and made a soft sound of impatience.

Five twenty-nine, they would have less than one and a half hours, if her brother didn't get here soon.

At that moment, she heard the key in the front door and hurried to it with a welcoming smile on her face.

Her brother barely gave her time to ensure that the door was closed and that Mrs Singh, his nosy neighbour couldn't see them, before he took her into his arms and gave her a long, deep kiss.

"There were massive delays on the Jubilee Line," he said in explanation as his hands quickly worked on freeing her breasts from the maternity bra. "I hope that Catherine left some milk for me."

"Just a little." She laughed and batted his hands away. "Get changed before you ruin your clothes."

They hurried to his bedroom, leaving the door open although the room was equipped with a baby monitor that would alert them if Catherine unexpectedly woke up. She never did, but they both liked the security of knowing that they could be at her side in a moment, if anything happened.

They undressed, their eyes devouring each other's bodies.

She was wearing one of the button front dresses that he loved on her. They gave wonderful access to her breasts, if they were pressed for time or didn't want to undress fully.

He had worn a crisp light blue shirt that exactly matched his eyes to work, along with a patterned tie of various shades of blue and dark blue trousers.

He could have been a male model quickly shedding one outfit to re-dress in another and take the runway again.

She would never get tired of seeing him naked.

He was gorgeous. His impossibly broad shoulders tapered to a slim waist. His strong, muscled legs were covered with a light dusting of fair hairs that heightened her senses when they rubbed against the smoothness of hers.

His cock was fully erect when he pushed his dark blue silk boxers down and her womb throbbed at the thought that it was she, his twin sister, who aroused him.

"Come here, my love," she said, climbing onto the bed and resting her back against the headboard.

As she grabbed a pillow from the other side of the bed, he walked over to her, magnificent in his nakedness.

She was tall for a woman at 5'11", but he was 7" taller.

He sat on the bed and leaned back against the pillow she'd placed in her lap to support his head. She adjusted it slightly as he cupped her breast and started to suckle.

"It's okay, my love," she moaned and let out a soft hiss of arousal, squeezing her eyes shut as she tried to master the sensations that threatened to drive her insane. "It's okay, my sweet love."

His ferocious pulling on her nipples was part desperation, part anger that he wanted her so much and they couldn't be together because the world would frown upon it.

She stroked his ash-blond hair softly and kissed the side of his face, murmuring endearments until his fierce suckling gradually eased.

She understood his desperation and anger. It was torture for both of them when they were apart. They saw each other every day and still it didn't feel like enough. Each worried that they wouldn't see the other again.

Thankfully, Peter was due to go on one of his numerous business trips in three days' time. This time it was South Africa. He would spend a minimum of two weeks there, but had warned her that negotiations with his client there could take twice as long.

Thinking as he did that Charles was gay, Peter had had no hesitation in agreeing to let her and her daughter stay with her brother until he returned from the trip. Knowing her husband, he'd probably smirked secretly and thought that she and Charles would do nothing but talk about clothes and makeup all day.

How foolishly wrong he would be!

Charles had already booked two weeks off and would work from home afterwards, if Peter's trip was extended.

She and her twin would have at the very least, fourteen glorious days to themselves.

"Just three more days, my love," she reminded her brother as she eased him off her left breast and offered him her right. "And we'll be together every minute of the day for two whole weeks and hopefully more."

His eyes were dreamy and dazed as they gazed up into hers and she felt the violent tug on her heart that she always felt went she thought of how much she loved him.

She reached down and gently encircled his hard cock with her fingers and then started working them up and down.

He sighed in contentment around her nipple and started to lift his hips off the bed to meet the downwards stroke of her hand.

She kept the pace easy, knowing just how to stroke him to keep him on the boil but not boiling over.

His hand tightened on her breast for a minute, holding it still as he tugged on her nipple.

"Sssssh," she hissed as he extended it to its fullest extent and held it for a few moments and then released it. "Just like that, my love. Yes, just like that."

He did it several more times and each time she gave a soft moan as she watched him tug it between his lips until it was over an inch long and then release it and let it spring back to its original length.

Her nipples had lengthened so much since he'd been giving them his attentions and he knew just how to torture them to drive her insane.

She slipped her hand under the heavy weight of her breast and supported it as he continued to tug at her nipple.

He knew without asking that she'd freed his hand so he could use it to ease the unbearable ache between her legs.

"Hm!" he groaned as his fingers encountered her moist heat.

Tacitly, he urged her to spread her legs further apart.

"Ah!" she moaned as he pressed three long fingers deep inside her without preamble.

The full, deep penetration was exactly what she'd craved.

She was ready for his cock, but he wasn't quite ready to leave her breast.

His fingers were the compromise and she needed at least three to fill the aching void, not one or two.

It was crazy how he gave her exactly what she wanted when she wanted it.

He ran his thumb over her clitoris as he forced a fourth finger inside her.

After only a momentary pause he press them up to the knuckles and then out again.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes!"

For several minutes he finger-fucked her with a firm, steady rhythm while he continued suckling strongly on her nipple.

All too soon she felt her orgasm gather pace.

"Oo-ooh!"

He didn't stop when her muscles clenched around his fingers, pressing past their squeezing tightness with masterful ease and drawing her orgasm out until she had to put her hand over his to stop the movement, or go insane..

Then she sagged weakly against the bed for a moment, unable to do anything but breathe.

He knelt on the bed and positioned her so that she was lying on her front, the pillow now under her hips.

She reached behind and spread the cheeks of her ass as he moistened the head of his cock in the wetness that was now liberally flowing out of her pussy.

Then the head of his cock was at her asshole seeking entry.

She pushed her hips back as he pressed forwards and they both groaned as it slipped several inches inside her.

"More," she begged and he pressed his weight into her back and slowly let his cock slide the rest of the way until it was buried to the hilt.

His hands reached under her body and teased her nipples as he started to plunder her asshole with hard, fast strokes.

"Yes! Yes, my love! Yes!" Charlotte grasped handfuls of the sheet, thrust her hips back and met him stroke for stroke.

"Oh fuck, baby!" He groaned as he quickened his pace until his hips were moving with almost the speed of a jackhammer. Then with one last hard thrust, he came with a loud, "Oh, fuck!"

He kissed the side of her face and she reached her hand up and laid it tenderly against his cheek.

They stayed this way for a long while, both satisfied, both replete.

He'd showed her asshole little mercy...and she loved it!

Eventually, he eased his weight off her, moved to lie on his side before pulling her close so that he spooned her protectively.

They dozed lightly for a few minutes, before she said reluctantly, "It's time for me to grab a shower and leave."

"No!" Charles said pouting like a petulant small boy before he kissed her long and deep.

When she got up and headed for the bathroom, he followed on her heels and stepped into the shower cubicle with her.

They washed each other and as it happened every time they touched each other's naked body, they were soon aroused to fever pitch.

"Let's step out for a quickie," he told her.

Drying them both quickly, he lifted her high up into his arms. She clasped her arms around his neck as he lowered her slowly onto his erect cock.

Then, placing her ass on the edge of the bathroom sink, he hooked her legs over his arms and started to pound into her pussy.

She watched their reflected image in the bathroom mirror and marvelled again how perfect they looked together, their hair almost identical shades, their limbs long.

From the side his large cock reminded her of the outsized cocks she'd seen in 3D porn movies while at university. It was almost impossible to imagine that it could actually fit inside her. She held on tightly as though he was a bucking bronco, feeling it cleave its way deep inside her with every thrust.

She hadn't known that she liked pain until the day he'd first fucked her and it had felt as though someone had stuck the end of a baseball bat inside her and pushed it in at least a foot deep.

She felt his rhythm suddenly change and knew that he was on the verge. She pulled his head down to hers and parted her lips. His tongue plunged deep into her throat and stifled her moan as they came in unison.

It was a little later than usual by the time she'd dressed and took out her mobile phone to call for a taxi to take her home.

There was nothing available for the next hour.

That would make her possibly late for dinner with Peter.

He was a stickler when it came to punctuality.

He had also decreed that they had dinner together every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. He expected her to be at the table when it was served with all the pomp and ceremony his household staff could muster.

"I'll drive you home," Charles decided. "Let me grab my keys."

Five minutes later they were in his silver BMW 7 Series with Catherine cooing softly in the back.

They entwined fingers each time they were held up by the flow of traffic, but didn't say much.

Sometimes they talked for hours and sometimes like now, they just enjoyed each other's company and felt no need for words.

Peter was in the house when they walked in.

"There you are!" her husband said, giving her a smile before turning to her brother and giving him a much cooler, "Hello, Charles."

"Hi Peter!" Charles said, immediately adopting the effete voice he used when he was around the man. "You look so yummy today in your Savile Row suit, I could eat you with a spoon."

Charlotte watched her husband purse his lips into a thin line and almost laughed. She could literally hear the cheeks of his small ass slam shut and his asshole quiver in fear every time her brother was within a hundred feet of him. He was only 2" shorter than her brother but built along much slimmer lines. He seemed to live in fear that her brother would bend him over and attack him from the rear.

Charles was just too naughty.

Her husband only tolerated his 'gay' brother-in-law for her sake. He wasn't homophobic in the sense that he would talk derogatively about gay men, but he wasn't comfortable around them. He currently had no gay friends and probably had never had any in his privileged life.

She waved Charles goodbye a few minutes later and closed the door behind him.

Her nipples still ached from his lips...and she couldn't wait until they were again tugging on them tomorrow hungrily demanding her milk.

She'd thought that having sex with her twin was the most intimate thing they could do together. She'd thought that nothing could beat the thrill of having his large cock so deep inside her that it threatened her womb...until the day he'd wrapped his lips around the nipple of one of her milk-filled breasts and started to drink her milk.

Seeing him at her breast had overwhelmed her with such tenderness, her eyes had filled.

It had been an indescribable feeling and it had been also abundantly clear that he had been feeling the same profound connection.

And it had happened purely by accident.

She'd been feeding Catherine on arrival at his house to ensure that the baby would fall asleep and give them some time alone together.

His hands had roamed her body as she'd breastfed her daughter, whispering naughty things into her ear, stroking her clit while he finger-fucked her lazily.

Her free breast had ached in the confines of her bra and she'd freed it to get some relief. It had leaked milk in response to Catherine's suckling mouth on the other side, and without thought Charles had gathered a milky droplet on his fingertip and carried it to his lips.

His eyes had darkened with sudden passion when he'd sampled it and Charlotte had risen hurriedly to put her daughter down to sleep.

He'd told her later that the light, sweet taste had immediately driven him wild.

She'd always felt a pleasant contentment while breastfeeding her daughter.

That contentment morphed into torrid sexual arousal the moment she'd returned and her twin had pulled her down unto his lap, and started to drink her milk.

Her womb had contracted with every pull of his lips.

The position had made the most of the length and thickness of his cock, and it had filled her to bursting as she'd ridden it.

She'd come quickly, throwing her head back and letting out a scream as his lips had persistently pulled on one nipple.

It had been hands down the most explosive orgasm of her life.

From that moment breastfeeding became an integral part of their lovemaking.

***

Charles vowed that he would never get married and while the thought made Charlotte unbearably sad to think of him alone when he was not with her, she understood him not wanting to complicate matters by having a wife.

If they both had to find good excuses to be away from their spouses, it would limit their time together.

Charles spent his time enjoying their favourite hobby: reading.

They'd both always believed that there could never be enough books in the world.

Charlotte knew that even though he missed her when they were apart, he would never be lonely with his books to occupy him.

Peter was busy with his work, his friends and his gentleman's club.

It gave her a lot of free time to spend with her brother.

Exercising restraint was tough when they were around other people, but they had decided that they wouldn't risk ever being found out.

But they had always been able to communicate telepathically and even with the breadth of a room between them, she could feel the phantom press of his lips against hers when their eyes met and he blew her a silent kiss.

Sometimes she felt his hands cupping her breasts and her nipples helplessly hardened in response.

One evening over dinner with Peter and several of his architect friends, Charlotte had looked up and caught her twin's eye from the opposite side of the long table. His eyes had told her exactly what he'd rather be doing to her. In the next instant, the slam of his hips against hers had felt so real she'd gasped as his thick length had invaded her.

Several eyes had turned her way with mingled concern and curiosity.

She'd pretended that she'd choked on a non-existent morsel of food and had hastily taken a sip of red wine from her glass.

Charlotte sometimes felt a little guilty about deceiving Peter, but she doubted that he'd ever loved her.

She had wondered why he'd made such a great effort to impress her in and out of bed before they'd married, and had then been a little more than perfunctory on their honeymoon and ever since.