Her Uncle's Keyholder

Story Info
Niece finds the only thing better than teasing is denying.
15.8k words
4.65
36.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author

This story contains themes of female domination and male chastity. If that doesn't interest you I'd recommend another story. This story occurs in the same world as Election Night Denial but should still make sense if you start here instead.

Attending a two-day keyholder training session was not Vanya's picture of an ideal weekend. But her best friend Isla had convinced her to join. Isla had been enrolled by her mother, who insisted that since Isla had turned 18 she needed to start contributing to the family by supervising her older brother's chastity schedule. That meant taking the keyholder course which was necessary for any female under 21 looking to supervise. Vanya was headed to Nurse's college after this final semester and saw the training as a way to get a relevant summer job at a government chastity clinic. And since Isla's wealthy mother had offered to pay the course fee, Vanya agreed.

The first day and a half had all been textbook style learning. Lots of diagrams, videos explaining the latest research, and a remote lecture from a urologist. On the second day things became a little more hands-on. The young women were given power tools and practiced safely removing chastity devices from dummies, a precautionary skill required in the case of emergency. Then finally, fifteen men who were normally serviced at the government clinic arrived as test subjects.

"There are a few types of men who go to government clinics." The course instructor droned as the men lined up against the far wall facing the students.

"The first are men who can't find a keyholder. Maybe they don't have family that want to take care of them and they can't lock down a long term partner. For this reason a lot of women think of the clinics as being a little seedy because it's where the leftovers have to go. But there are also men who are fiercely proud. Some of these men fought in the riots and then of course lost. Others might be businessmen or politicians who were used to being in charge or hold strong principles. They would rather come to a clinic and have some measure of independence than hand over their keys to a relative. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which is which, so please try and refrain from judging prematurely."

Vanya looked at the fifteen men, one by one, trying to guess what had brought them here this day.

"Now I'd like each of you to come up and select a test subject."

Vanya and Isla happened to be in the front row. Not from eagerness, but because those were the last places claimed that morning and they had been late. Now they quickly stood up and made their way to their preferred subjects.

Isla stepped next to a man who was only maybe an inch of two taller than her, but whose broad shoulders and tattooed forearms had caught her attention as soon as he walked in.

Vanya stood next to a tall black man wearing slacks and a button up shirt. His face was clean-shaven and his hair was cut neatly and close to the scalp. She imagined him as the proud professional that the instructor had described.

"You don't generally need to spend a long time speaking with your subjects if you end up working in a clinic. But a brief history can be helpful. At the very least it's good to ask if they've experienced any discomfort and for the last time of ejaculation. Take notes on your clipboard and when you're ready you can ask them to disrobe."

Vanya turned to her test subject. "Hi, my name is Vanya."

She waited. Apparently her subject had not been expecting pleasantries at all.

"Oh sorry, Michael. I'm Michael."

"Great, and Michael have you experienced any discomfort lately?"

"No, I have not."

"Great, and when was your last ejaculation or nocturnal emission?"

"It was two months ago."

Vanya tried to hide a grimace. They had learned in class that if left unattended, many men would masturbate every day. And although she knew that men who relied on government clinis were often neglected, she had assumed this meant every other week at worst. This man needed relief.

"Alright, well let's see what we can do for you. Please take off your clothes and we'll have a look."

The other students were much faster than Vanya, and most of their subjects were already standing naked. Michael untucked his shirt and undid the buttons before pulling it off and setting it on a nearby desk. Vanya observed the goosebumps on his skin. Was he cold? Nervous?

He fumbled with his belt briefly and then down came the slacks and then next the underwear. Vanya knelt down to inspect his cage. The new designs, as they had learned, were rather marvelous. No signs of chaffing and no odours to indicate that independent hygiene was an issue. She clinically noted down the lack of space between the head of the penis and the end of the cage and then was ready for the next step.

She made eye contact with her subject and he nodded as if to say that he was ready. Then she reached out and steadied the cage by his testicles. He gasped and closed his eyes. His knees actually quivered slightly.

Vanya gave him a moment to adjust and then inserted a key provided by the instructor and turned it. With the cage unlocked she expected the device to come apart more easily, but the dummies she had practiced on did not have penises that grew the looser their prison became. Vanya had to change her grip several times and pry the device off to allow her subject's swelling penis to escape.

Finally she stood and stepped back. She admired the criss-crossing veins and the bulging head. It was fast becoming an enormous python and she was both fascinated and afraid to touch it.

"Now in a clinical setting 99% of subjects will take care of themselves. The exceptions include rare cases such as some medical patients. But in homelife a woman may of course choose to take care of her charges. Many women in fact forbid their spouses from every handling their own cage or penis. To prepare you for those situations and to complete your education, we will now ask that each of you bring your subject to ejaculation. Gloves and lubricant have been provided. Most of the subjects will need very little stimulation to finish, but we have provided fifteen minutes before break in case you have difficulties or want to take your time."

Vanya looked over to Isla who was already putting on gloves and lubricating her hand. She did likewise and then decided to kneel so as to have a better view.

Michael's penis was fully erect, and rather magnificent. Easily the largest member in the room, when Vanya went to wrap her hand around the base she found that her fingers did not meet. Despite seeming to try and stifle it, Michael let a moan escape.

Right, Vanya thought, I'll have to be gentle if I don't want him exploding right away.

She ran her finger along the top of his shaft up to the head and then repeated the move along the base, finding that he responded much better to the second half of the movement. So she again ran her fingertip up and down the underside of his shaft a few times before stopping to gently fondle his balls.

She was interrupted when she heard Isla's subject cursing to himself. She turned and watched as he sprayed cum onto the floor and Isla hurriedly grabbed some Kleenex to absorb the later spurts. She looked across at Vanya with a guilty face and a laugh.

Vanya decided that wouldn't be happening to her. She spent the next ten minutes slowly teasing Michael every way that she could think of. Soon all the other students had finished with their subjects and gone for an early break, except Isla who sat on a desk watching.

With five minutes left Vanya stopped kneeling and stood to her feet. As she did she felt her panties shift and realized that she had become quite unexpectedly wet. Made sense though, this was like sex, so it seemed like a normal enough time to get a little aroused.

Now she gripped Michael's shaft by the base and began a regular stroking motion, as many of the women in the room had employed before finishing off their subjects. Michael's breathing was deep and heavy and he saw her glancing down her tank top. Feeling a little spicy, she leaned forward just slightly to give him a better view.

"You, number 8." The instructor interrupted. "Keep your eyes off the students. You can look straight ahead or close them but that's not what you're here for."

Michael muttered an apology and closed his eyes.

A little disappointed, Vanya decided she would have to find other ways to tease him. She cupped his testicles as she lightly stroked his shaft and listened to his breathing. As it became more ragged she watched as he almost imperceptibly began moving his hips. She stopped suddenly. He opened his eyes to glance at her and then closed them again remembering the orders.

She started up again, this time stroking more quickly and with a stronger grip but stopped after only a few seconds. He sighed with disappointment.

She squeezed her thighs together, enjoying the power she had over this man who towered over her.

She started again, and then stopped quickly. Started again and then stopped. Time was running out and she heard him whisper to her.

"Please, please don't do this, it's been so long."

She ignored his comment and gripped him with both hands, making a corkscrew motion up and down his shaft. He moaned loudly but she stopped and watched as his cock dipped and rose in place.

"Okay Vanya," the instructor interrupted. "I think you've proven you have a hang of this. If you've decided that the subject doesn't deserve to finish because he was gawking at you then you are well within your rights to deny him until his next visit. Whatever you've decide, he only has another sixty seconds left."

"Okay, thank you m'am." Vanya replied cheerfully.

Vanya waited as the instructor turned her back to gather papers on her desk and then when she was fully in the clear, she stepped on her tip-toes and whispered into Michael's ear.

"I'm going to let you cum now, Michael."

Then she raised her one leg so that it pressed against his testicles ever so lightly and rubbed the underside of his shaft across the top of her thigh.

Michael groaned and swore and released a torrent of white cream. The initial spurts easily cleared her leg but as the contractions slowed she worried some might land on her thigh and so she stepped back and released her grip. Michael sighed with disappointment. Vanya smiled.

As she surveyed the mess on the floor and savored the image of Michael slumped over and breathing hard, she knew she had discovered something about herself. Controlling a man's penis was not only empowering for her, but hugely erotic. She would not settle for playing with strangers at a clinic. She wanted her own man under her thumb.

---

Anton saw the opened envelope and letter on the dining room table. Without checking the envelope he unfolded the paper and noted the government letterhead.

This letter is to indicate that, pursuant to the recently passed LB-11, all visa holders, including Anton Stanovic, are now subject to the same chastity regulations as US Citizens.

Anton Stanovic is therefore required to register with the Department of Chastity and follow one of two courses of action.

1) Anton Stanovic may choose to find a private keyholder. Such a person must be 21 years of age or be qualified under the Keyholder Licensing program. If a private keyholder is selected registration including photographic proof using the memspecs online system must be provided within seven days. A variety of privately designed chastity devices have been approved by the government. A list of those devices is provided at the bottom of this page.

2) Anton Stanovic may instead opt to register with a government clinic. In this case the charge (Anton Stanovic) must appear at a government clinic with approved government ID in no less than two weeks. A government issued device will be provided. Due to processing delays, the earliest that a supervised release date can be scheduled would be for three months after this initial registration. We therefore recommend that a private keyholder be selected if possible.

If you have any questions you may contact the government hotline listed below.

Marissa Acton,

Acting Head of the Department of Chastity

Anton checked the date. It must have arrived yesterday. He paced around the kitchen brooding for a few minutes. It was 4 pm, she would be home soon.

Without waiting he opened up on her. "Vanya, what is this? Why did you open my mail?"

"Whoa, easy Anton. First of all, that's my mail, not yours."

"Umm, it has my name all over it missy."

"Yeah, it's about you, but check the envelope."

He turned over the envelope.

"To the presumed Keyholder, Vanya Stanovic."

"What the hell?" Anton was taken aback.

"That's how these things work. Americans don't trust their men with shit anymore. Remember when I took that course two months ago? That qualified me to be a keyholder. The government prefers familial keyholders because it's less hassle for them than constantly changing possession whenever some boyfriend/girlfriend break up. I live in the same house as you and I'm registered as a keyholder so they're trying to nudge things along in that direction. They want me to supervise you."

"This is bullshit. My visa is only for three years, why would I ever agree to this."

"Maybe because the country you came from is in a deep depression and there's no chance of you getting a job there. Look I know you didn't grow up here like I did, but given the state of the rest of the world it's not that bad. If you don't want me to be your keyholder, just sign up with the clinic." Here Vanya took a less combative stance, even reaching out to touch her uncle's arm. "I get that it's really shitty. But I can help you navigate the system. And if you choose..."

"No, no way is my niece being my keyholder."

"Okay, that's fine. All I'm saying is to think it through. The other option doesn't sound that nice." And with that Vanya slipped out of the kitchen.

---

"So how long has your mom been gone?" Vanya asked Isla as they walked towards Isla's home.

"Two weeks exactly. And I've been procrastinating on this so I appreciate your help."

"Are you sure your dad is okay with it?"

"What? No. Of course not. But mom's okay with it and that's what matters."

"You didn't want to just give him the key and let him take care of himself?"

"Mom has a whole philosophy about this. Her and Dad do all sorts of kinky things, she tells me some of them, but mostly it's built around her ideas of the new wave of feminism. She believes men should always be supervised when they touch themselves, not just let loose periodically. That's what I have to do with my brothers. And even though Dad could go three weeks without a release, mom thinks it's good for him to realize his position. That he's not just below his wife, he's below his daughter as well. Below all women. You included."

"Does your dad ever say anything about this stuff?"

"He's a changed man ever since the locking laws. Much more subdued. Sometimes you can tell he's embarrassed if my mom is oversharing and he's in the room but that's just one example. Okay, are you hungry or did you want to do this right away?" Isla asked as she opened the door to her home.

"I just ate."

"Great. Just kick off your shoes anywhere, you know the drill." Isla took a step towards the staircase and shouted, "Dad, Vanya's here, can you come downstairs?"

There was the sound of footsteps and then Isla's dad descended the staircase.

"Hi Dad, can we talk in the living room?"

"Sure thing sweetie."

"Great. And can you bring us a couple of lemonades?"

"Yeah, I'll grab them now."

Isla took a moment to send a text to her mother.

"I told mom we'd do it this afternoon. She wants to watch from dad's point of view so she's going to log onto his memspecs account. Dad doesn't know but I wanted to give you a heads up."

"Sounds good." Vanya smiled agreeably.

They met her dad in the living room. Vanya sat herself on a couch while Isla stood by the door. When her father came with the drinks she handed one to Vanya and then leaned against a bookshelf, sipping on hers.

"So what's this about honey?"

"Mom says I've been putting off your release, so I brought Vanya here to help me get it over with."

Vanya watched his eyes bulge at Isla's casual statement.

"Isla, umm, I'm not sure if now is a good time. Maybe we could do this alone or..."

"Don't worry Mr. Talbot." Vanya broke in. "I have the same license as Isla. I'm really quite qualified. We'll take good care of you. Why don't you start by standing here in front of me and removing your clothes."

Mr. Talbot was wrongfooted by her confidence. He started walking to where she had pointed to buy himself time to think of something, but by the time he got there he found that following her first orders made him more inclined to follow the second. Following a woman's orders was now second nature and soon his shirt was off and his pants were in a pile at his feet.

Vanya watched him carefully. He was not in bad shape for a father of four. He had a certain dad bod physique. Nice arms if an unfortunate belly.

"Great Mr. Talbot. You'll need to take your underwear off as well."

Vanya's matter of fact tone broke through his mental fog and he took them off.

"Now if you'll just step forward, your daughter already gave me the key."

He moved towards Vanya, shaking slightly as he did. She wondered what he was feeling? Certainly he was scared. Was he embarrassed to be doing this in front of his daughter? More embarrassed that she had brought her friend along? Was he feeling lucky that he might get to look at a cute 18 year old while he got his release? It was hard to tell.

Vanya calmly grabbed him by the testicles, as they were trained to do. She wondered to herself if all men gasped at that moment. Mr. Talbot certainly did.

She did her best to keep eye contact with him while she undid the lock. He studiously avoided her though and watched the ground instead. As the lock came loose and the device fell off she spoke some lines that she had rehearsed to herself on the walk over.

"Mr. Talbot, I want you to keep eye contact with me the whole time we're doing this. I don't want you looking at the floor, or your daughter. I don't want you looking at my body. Only my eyes. Is that understood?"

The poor man immediately looked at his daughter, leaning against the wall and then shook his head and looked at Vanya in the eyes.

Vanya had deep blue eyes. Boys often remarked on how mesmerizing they were set against her brown hair and high cheek bones. Now she wanted to practice using them.

"Good Mr. Talbot. I can see that you're already growing an erect. That's excellent. I'm hoping that under my instructions you'll be able to take care of yourself quite nicely. Now take a step back and spread your clothes out on the floor in between myself and you. That's right. That's where your semen is going to land. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to get it all out in the laundry after we leave. Now Isla?"

"Yes?"

"Can you check the temperature in here. I'm finding it a bit warm for my liking. Maybe a degree or two lower?"

Isla stepped out to go change the thermostat.

When she did Vanya took the moment to undo the top two buttons of her white blouse. "Because of the heat." She added.

Mr. Talbot did his absolute best to try not to look down that blouse. But he saw in his peripheral vision and his erection passed the horizontal just from watching her perform the gesture.

Isla returned and seeing what had happened grinned at Vanya.

Vanya kept Mr. Talbot waiting as she scanned his body. His head was shaved bald, as were his genitals. She absent-mindedly wondered what color his hair had been. Isla was a redhead.