Her Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches over and picks up her wine glass, empties it in one gulp, and then places the head of my cock in the opening telling me.

"Let's see how full we can make it, I wonder if I can fuck you until you can't cum any more?"

Walking back in front of me she grabs the bottle of lubricant and liberally pours some on the dildo, stroking it as if it were real. She can see the fear in my eyes as I realize the point of no return is here.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle on you, I don't want the first time to be the last, I plan on this becoming a regular part of our lifestyle." Wagging her hips in front of me to further the point.

She then walks behind me.

"Please use lots of lube so it won't hurt."

"Don't worry babe, you bought the big bottle so I'll use plenty."

With out warning I feel her grab the plug and begin to pull it out of my ass. Stopping part way out she pushes it back in fucking me with it. She wiggles it around and I buck my hips as it dances across my p-spot.

"OOOH, your ass is hungry, well, let's not keep it waiting any longer."

She fully removes the plug with and audible pop and sets it on the end table.

I feel the cold gel fall between my ass cheeks, however her hands quickly begin to warm it up. As she applied it to my asshole I could feel her finger working it's way into me.

"You are quite gaped open, I can get lots of lube in there"

I can practically feel it running into me. Soon she has her finger buried all the way up my ass and began moving it in and out like a thin cock. Just as I was starting to get used to the feeling, she added a second finger, leaned forward and told me to let her know if it hurt at all and she would quit.

It did hurt a bit at first, but it also felt so good that there was no way I was going to tell her to quit! As my sphincter got used to the fingers stretching it, she began moving them in and out, fucking my ass with them. Once I had fully adjusted to two fingers, I felt a third begin its entry. I wasn't sure if I could take all three, but she took it slow and easy, and soon my ass was stuffed with her fingers. She is constantly adding more lube with each finger, so things are nice and slick now.

The feeling was incredible. She tried to add a fourth finger but could only get them in part way without it hurting more than the pleasure it was giving me. She pulled everything leaving me with a throbbing cock and a well lubed ass.

Without warning I felt the end of something pressing up against my ass. As it slowly entered me, I realized it was the dildo attached to her waist. Thinking of the size and shape of it, I wondered how much of it I could take, just as quickly realized I was going to find out.

Similar to when she used her fingers, she slowly worked the dildo into my ass going in a bit farther with each stroke. It felt much softer than her fingers had, once she felt me relax she'd push in a little further.

Slowly she impales me on her cock until I can feel her rubber balls touch mine. When she begins to pull back out the feeling is incredible, her angle and the dildo are perfectly matched to my prostate and as it slides across I can feel myself harden even more. She pulls all the way out of me saying she likes how it looks as it stretches me. Slowly she pushes back in, however this time I feel a little more urgency in her motion.

As the speed of her thrusts increased, so did my pleasure, she asked if she could go faster, and in response, I bucked my hips back into her.

Soon she was fucking my ass just as hard as I usually fucked her when we made love - and it felt great! All this time she is telling me how good it feels and how she never wants to stop.

Mumbling things like.

"I'm pile driving your ass!" And. "I could do this forever!"

Suddenly she changed tactics, pulling it all the way out and then putting just the head in and ou. I could feel my sphincter expand and contract with each stroke.

When she cannot take her own teasing she says.

"Hold, on, I'm going to fuck you till I cum again."

Driving all the way in she begins a rapid and hard pistoning motion grabbing my hips for support.

Leaning forward, I feel her hard nipple scrape across my back. Having a cock in my ass rubbing my sensitive prostate, her tits on my back and the overall image of what this must look like I announce to her that I am about to cum.

"Me too, wait for me."

Too late, on her next outward stroke I explode, it feel as if my whole cock will rip from my body with the force of the spunk shooting from my cock. I know it is splashing into the wine glass encasing my cock.

She doesn't stop driving into me and her frenzied thrusts continue to coax more and more sperm from my balls. I hear her familiar whimper signaling that she is close as her thrusts become jerkier and I realize she is there.

With a shriek she drives balls deep. Her hips are spasmodically bucking against my backside while she rides out her orgasm.

When at last she is satiated, she collapses on my back breathing deeply. This rest period does not last for long though as she slowly begins to rotate her hips causing the dildo massage my inner passage again. Positioned perfectly against my prostate, my cock again engorges with the stimulation, it also causes me moan out loud.

"You like that huh?"

"It does not feel at all like what I expected, I thought there would be more pain and less pleasure, but, yeah, I have to admit, I liked it."

"Well by the looks of how much cum is in the glass under your cock you really enjoyed it, I wonder how much more we can get in there?"

Beginning her thrusting movements again she says.

"I'm glad you liked it because that is one of the best orgasms I have ever had and I want more."

She emphasized this by driving into me with force.

"Don't forget, I will never go soft so we can keep this as long as I want, especially since you can't move."

She is slowly pulling all the way out and slowly pushing back in while she is talking to me.

"Ooh Bill you should see how your ass stretches around this dildo, I can't wait to see what it looks like with the bigger one you picked for you."

"It's too big" I try to say, but she silences by starting a rapid fire assault on my ass.

Grabbing my hips for leverage she's like a madwoman shrieking and moaning that she can't stop coming. The friction has me on the verge again and when she realizes this she abruptly stops and pulls completely out leaving my ass bucking against the air.

"I'll be right back." she says and without warning pulls completely out of me and walks away.

"Where are you going? I was so close!"

"Oh, me too! But I need to stretch my legs. You know, while I'm up I think I'll swap out dildos. As easy as your ass took that blue one I'll bet it will have no problem taking this black one."

Waving it in front of me for added effect.

"No, I don't think I'll ever be ready for that one!"

"Oh nonsense, you didn't think this one would fit earlier."

"Besides, just like last time, I'll be gentle and you can tell me to stop at any time, not that I will, but you can ask."

"Just remember, this was your idea. In the beginning I was not real big on the idea, but now that I have fucked you once and it felt soooo good, I plan on doing it again and again, especially since I can make you cum in the process!"

Unsnapping the harness, she pulls the blue dildo out and begins to insert the larger black one. I know it is for affect that she is doing it in front of me, and it is working.

I am following her every move wondering what I got myself into. She must have sensed my thoughts, because as she was snapping the holder tight she reminds me of her promise to be gentle, at least until I am comfortable enough for her to pound away.

"OK, just like last time I have got to see this between your lips so open up and say aah."

She gets on her knees and slowly moves towards my face with this massive black cock. Up close it looks even bigger than when I held it in the shower. I try to back away, but the restraints are tight as ever, and they hold me in-place.

Knowing I have no place to go I submit and open my mouth.

"That's a good slut, I knew you'd be easy."

Just the bulbous head fills my mouth and bloats my cheeks, but she is not satisfied and continues to push further in until she hits my throat and causes me to gag. Pulling back out a little she leaves the head in my mouth and explains to me how we will have to work on my deep throating so I will be able to swallow all of her just like she does to me.

"OK, enough playing, I want to see this in your ass!"

She pulls out of my mouth with a pop, and walks on her knees around to my exposed backside.

"Please be gentle!"

"Oh I will, don't worry, I don't want to scare you away from my new found fun and games. I am so glad you asked for this, I just wish we would have tried this sooner."

I hear her squeeze out more lube and again she is inserting two fingers into my ass. She does this two or three times explaining that the girls at the store told her to be sure to keep plenty of lube inside as well as on the toys.

"That should be enough inside, now for the outside, if I didn't think you'd run, I'd let you go so you could lube up this cock, I would love to see your hands wrapped around this again, it really turned me on watching you in the shower soaping this up."

"Like I said, maybe I'll have to look for a real cock for us to play with, I think I would cum just from watching you and another guy together, I wouldn't even have to touch myself!"

"Ok enough talk, you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be I guess."

"That's the spirit."

Soon I feel her rubber head poking at my backside and brace myself for the pain. She pushes a little harder, after a split second of pain she informs me that the head is in and to relax and loosen up.

She is rubbing her hands along my ass cheeks and it is feeling really good. As she is massaging my cheeks she is steadily applying inward pressure. Every so often pulling out just a little bit before beginning her inward drive.

If I thought I was stretched before I was wrong.

She informs me that she is half way in and continues to pushes further. I cannot believe how full I am feeling and how good it actually feels. Each minor movement is like a mini orgasm as the dildo pushes hard on my prostate. With one last push she informs me that she has all eight inches inside me, and I can feel her hot skin against my ass as she makes short twitching movements causing electric shocks to move through my ass.

"I didn't think it would all fit either, you're a real ass slut."

Giving my ass a playful slap she says.

"You ready? Ready for me to start fucking you?"

"I think so, just take it easy in the beginning."

"Don't worry, I will."

As she starts to pull back out she explains how sexy she feels fucking my ass. About halfway out she stops and asks.

"Oh my gosh, did you come again?"

"Not yet, but every movement has me on the edge, why?"

"The glass has about an inch and a half of cum in it, we must be really milking your prostate, lets see if we can drain these." She says while fondling my heavy balls.

Slowly she begins to pull out again and tells me that there is a steady stream of fluid pouring out of my cock as she moves, it only stops when she stops moving.

"I'll bet we can fill it all the way up before I let you loose, I'm sure going to try anyway."

Pulling out more she only stops long enough to change direction, beginning an inward assault again.

She does this slow in and out several times commenting on how the semen is just a steady flow into the glass. After bottoming out a final time, she begins to steadily pick up speed until she is driving into my ass like a porn star.

It feels better than I could have ever expected and I am bucking my hips back to match her every thrust. She is moaning and grunting telling me how good it feels and how she is going to cum any minute. I can tell she is almost there when she begins to take short choppy thrusts until finally, she drives all the way in and begins to shudder causing the dildo to vibrate inside me.

All of her movements have me just at the verge of an orgasm, but this last bit sent me over the edge as well and with a scream I let loose what felt like torrents of cum into the glass.

I am spent, and the only thing keeping me on the ottoman are the restraints. Otherwise I'd be a puddle on the floor. Desy on the other hand is just catching her second wind, she's laying across my back breathing deeply but still making little choppy thrusts with her hips trying to get every little bit out of her last orgasm.

"Oh my gosh, I can't stop Bill, are you ok?"

"My ass will never be the same, but I feel like that last orgasm started in my toes. It feels like my balls are drained, but at the same time it feels incredible"

I feel her reach down and gently cradle my nuts.

"They still feel full, let's see what we can do about that."

"You know what else?"

"What?"

"This is the best ab workout ever, so not only are you going to get this more often because of the great orgasms, I'm going to develop 6-pack abs to boot."

"Glad I can help." I retort sarcastically.

She has obviously regained her breath as she is no longer leaning on me. She is now fully long dicking me with her 8-inch life like cock. Being stretched as I am and her cock dragging across my prostate with her slow in and out movements is like a pump filling the glass a little more with every in and out stroke.

She is steadily watching the glass and giving me a running commentary. "We've got about two inches now, I'll tell you what, two more orgasms for me and we'll call it a night."

"I can't wait."

"Don't be like that." Then adds. "Hang on, here it comes."

Grabbing on to the restraint around my waist for extra leverage she picks up the pace and really begins an assault on my ass. She's grunting with every thrust, her words coming out in stuttered sentences.

"All....most....there...going...to...big."

"Take...my...cock...you...slut."

She is now sliding fully in and out on every thrust, and truth be told I am thoroughly loving the feeling of both submission and the cock in my ass working my prostate into a frenzy. I decide to join her in the dirty talk.

"Fuck my ass, make me cum like the dirty slut I am. I love your cock in my ass, I don't ever want you to stop fucking me."

Her last inward thrust was the last straw for me, and I unloaded another blast of cum into the wine glass. It was a whole body orgasm for me and as she kept pacing toward her own orgasm, I was basically vibrating underneath her.

Seeing me orgasm and feeling my ass clamp down on the dildo caused it to rub harder against her clitoris sending her over the edge.

All I heard was "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk."

This must have been a doosy for her, because she fell back, unceremoniously pulling her dick from my ass.

"I can't take anymore, I know I said two more orgasms, but that last one was worth at least two."

Getting up on her knees, she shuffles over behind me.

"Uh, oh." she says.

"What?"

"Your ass is quite open, hopefully it won't take too long to close."

"Just kidding, it's almost there."

She is gently rubbing her hands over my buttocks and around my abused hole. It actually feels nice after everything it has just been through. She continues down until she contacts my balls, taking them in her hands she asks me.

"Anything left in these? They are definitely lighter than when we started."

"I'm not sure, but I don't want to try and find out tonight."

I can feel my cock still in the wine glass, but it has definitely gone soft. Leaning in, I feel Desy's hot breath on my balls and then her tongue gently lick them.

"Well now, what are we going to do with this?" she asks as I feel her lift the glass away from my withered cock. Moving up to my face she holds the glass in front of her showing me the contents.

The pearly liquid is thick and sticking to the sides as she swirls it around. Grabbing a towel she had laying on the couch she wipes down the cock sticking from her waist. With a glint in her eye she looks at me and says.

"Ready for one more task?"

I know where this is going, She loves to have me eat her creampies and lick up my come from any other imaginative place she can think of.

"That's a lot."

Thinking she is going to have me drink from the glass I ask her to let me go so I can sit up and not choke.

"Oh, you don't need to sit up the way I am going to feed it to you."

She then takes the dildo and places at my lips, and tilts to the wine glass and pours some of cum onto the strap-on cock.

"I want to see you slurp your cum from my cock, Please!"

I have never minded the taste of my cum, so without hesitation, I open my mouth and accept her appendage onto my tongue. She squeals in delight as I do this. Tilting the glass a little more allowing it to run down the shaft.

I only have the head in my mouth, so it easily runs into my mouth and across my chin. She pushes in until I gag, then pulls back out and then pours more across her black cock. The color contrast is crazy, the pearl white rivulets running down the black appendage is actually turning me on and I try and lean forward and slurp it into my mouth.

Seeing this, my wife comments.

"Wow, we really do need to find you a real cock to play with, you cum hungry little slut!"

"Mmmhhmmm." Is all I can mumble.

There is a steady stream now running across her cock into my mouth and I am swallowing as fast as I can, but some still spills across my lips.

"Oh my gosh, I thought I was done for the night but I need you to do one more thing for me."

"Anything after the fucking you just gave me."

Quickly, she fumbles with the straps holding me in place and sets me free.

Grabbing the wine glass she hops up on the couch and says. "Blow me."

Being bent over and having your ass pounded makes you a bit stiff, but I quickly work the kinks out and crawl between my her legs. I grab hold of the dildo forgetting for a second that part of it is inside her and rubbing her clit.

"Oh, Fuck, jack me off, I'm going to come again."

Grabbing her tool with both hands I begin a feverish jacking motion. I can see her begin to tense up when she takes the wine glass and pours out of the last of my cum from the glass over her cock head, I greedily engulf her cock and try to get as much cum as possible, swiping my tongue around my lips trying to get what leaked out.

Still jacking it off, and seeing my mouth full of her cock did the trick. She came like a banshee, bucking her hips and grabbing my head and pushing further into my mouth. She finally pushes me away mumbling no more, please no more.

I crawl up on the couch beside her siting down gingerly and snuggle in close.

"I was really apprehensive about this at first, but that is some of the best sex I have ever had." I tell her.

I slowly reach down and grab her dildo, gently stroking it. "No, please I am so sensitive, I've never came so hard or so much. But I can tell you, this isn't the last time we will do this, but next time I want you free so I can have you on your back and fuck you face to face and maybe even have you ride me for once."

"I'll need a couple days to let things go back to normal." Patting my back side.

"You never give my pussy a rest why should your ass be any different?"

"I'll bet you didn't take king dong in you the first time did you?" I say grabbing it and shaking it.

"You have point there." She giggles.

"Help me get this thing off then we'll go to bed."

I help her with the straps and as she is pulling the inner dildo out of her pussy, she shudders in one last little orgasm.