Her Young Italian Bull Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Janet wasn't.

God, Janet was fucking gorgeous. She was panting and covered in sweat, as was Leo, but together they looked like something beautiful. I've seen hundreds of hours of porn, but this was raw sensuality and unbridled passion. No stupid distractions while the male lead tries to last longer by thinking of baseball, and the female lead is watching the clock until she can get paid. This was real, passion of two beautiful people. I'm not into men, but Janet made Leo' physique more masculine in contrast to her femininity. Leo made Janet's form seem more powerful and delicate at the same time. Visually, they were stunningly beautiful together. Then, there was the taboo, intense erotic feeling of watching my wife, loyal partner, and lover, just absolutely lose her mind over the body of another man. I can't explain it, and it's certainly not for everybody, but in truth this moment was electric.

Janet leaned back and Leo rolled her onto her back, easing between her eager legs. He guided his cock to her pussy, rubbed the head up and down on her pussy lips for a moment, wetting the head further, savoring the moment. She looked into his eyes as he aimed his cock.

Panting hard, Janet whispered, "Please, put it in me."

His cock teased her further. She was almost coming again as her pussy was being rubbed by his cock. She was moaning hard and moving her hips up to meet his cock. He slipped it in a little, giving it to her slowly, causing her to moan a little, and continued to fuck her slowly using just the head. Her eyes were glazed over, her head tossed back.

"Please.. I'm going to cum again.." She was pushing back at him, trying to get his cock into her as her pleading rose in intensity, but he did not relent. "What do you want me to do?" he asked. She was on the brink.

"Fuck me". His cock continued to tease her with shallow strokes. "Fuck me." "I'm going to come. Oh please... Please fuck me..." He slid in a little bit more with small, shallow strokes until he was almost in. She started crying out, gasping. "Please. Please, fuck me. I'm coming...Please... Fuck me," she moaned urgently almost desperately. "Fuck me with your big cock."

He pushed in firmly right at the moment she came, and began to pound her with deep, powerful strokes. She was crying out, "Fuck... me..." with every thrust he gave her. He fucked her fast and hard, filling her, pushing his full length into her with every thrust. Her eyes were closed as he fucked her roughly, harder and harder.

I marveled at the sight of another man's cock sliding into his wife's pussy. All apprehension and the concerns I had about this moment faded into the hot lust of arousal as I watched my beautiful wife fucking this young man. It was so erotic seeing Janet's wetness left on Leo's hard cock, and her swollen pussy lips clinging to his invading member as she pumped herself up and down on it. The excitement I was feeling watching this scene unfold right in front of me, was more erotic and electric than anything I had ever imagined, and I surprised myself, as I discovered I was was more sexually turned on than I had ever been before.

Laying there next to them I was in a daze, then I realized I was both rock hard and unconsciously stroking my cock in sync with them. I was just about to come while she cried out "Yes! Yes!". Just watching it was the hottest thing. I could barely contain myself. Her orgasm rippled through her, all the while she's saying, "Fuck me," in time with his thrusts. Another powerful orgasm. Her knuckles were white holding his back as if she might fall, he continued to fuck her like the exceptional athlete he was. She lifted up her head, and I could see her face contorted in sweet, blissful agony. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth open, gasping for air. Her breathing was ragged. Her legs were quivering. Her hips were almost involuntarily meeting his every thrust.

"Fuck me..." She cried as her body shook violently as her orgasm reached its peak. She was gasping for air as he continued to fuck her deep and hard. Overwhelmed, she shook and trembled, gasped and whimpered and he continued to pound her pussy. Then, Leo' hips pumped faster and faster until his body got rigid and tense, then he shuddered and collapsed.

I looked down and realized I was cumming, shooting my hot cum all over Janet and Leo while they lay there panting. They didn't notice. I don't remember every coming that hard, especially on the second round of the night, but it felt as if ropes of sticky cum were being pulled from my body, over and over and over. When I finished I actually felt hollow.

I was weak and a little dizzy, but I clawed myself to a standing position and staggered into the shower, letting the hot steamy jets pound over my muscles. I'm not sure how much time passed, but I was surprised by Janet joining me under the steam and rush of water. She had cum in her hair, her face, it was still dripping from her pussy, down her legs. I looked up and met her eyes, her face looked weary and serene. She smiled and kissed me, then took my head and pulled me close, kissing me deeply and I returned the kiss. She tasted of Leo, his sweat, his cock, his cum, but I didn't care. She whispered that she couldn't believe how lucky she was to have me, and she'd never let me go. We gently washed each other and made our way to the bed, stepping over the passed-out form of Leo all curled up on the couch.

A few hours before sunrise I woke up (the way a husband does) and felt for Janet, she wasn't in bed. Then, I caught the muffled sounds of lovemaking from the sitting area. I started to get hard again, but eventually decided that sleep was preferable. I sighed, and rolled over, knowing that Janet would use him up and come join me when she was done. After a while, I thought I heard Leo' grunt of an orgasm (Janet had many, but they were quieter and less earth shaking than at dinner), then the sound of the shower, some giggling, until at last Janet and Leo both slid under the sheets next to me, with Janet between us, and we all dozed off.

Just before sunrise, I was again woken up by the bed gently rocking, and I knew Janet was fucking Leo again right next to me. Slightly annoyed, I rolled onto my side and watched in the soft light. Janet was on top, she looked over and saw that I was awake, and leaned over and kissed by while she came. A moment later I heard Leo grunt and knew he was pumping his young cum deep into Janet's body. They cood and giggled, with each other, then Janet snuggled me and kissed me again in the cheek. We settled in and shortly I heard the unmistakable sounds of deep sleep.

We were awakened by a knock on the door, breakfast had arrived, Leo was gone. There were two covered plates, so he must have ordered for us and then left. It was amazing, crisp bacon, eggs off the farm and wonderful hot coffee, the best we'd had all week. There was also a note and two tickets: "Take the Jungle tour. *signed* Leo."

We took the jungle tour as Leo suggested, it was a semi-guided hike and the tropical park was stunning, at least. Janet seemed to enjoy it at first, but as the day went on she spent more and more time texting on her phone. She also became a little agitated and it was obvious she was hoping for another night with Leo. I was a little annoyed, but she did hold my hand and we made our way to a secluded overlook where lunch waited. It was a stunningly beautify setting, a small table stocked with fruit, cheeses and small sandwiches, wine and ice cold water. Two chairs, on a grass mat, the waiter said he's wait for us at the bottom of the trail, at 4pm, they afternoon was ours.

A the end of lunch we were kind of lounging in paradise, feeling the soft tropical breeze, the sound of the surf and the jungle, and sipping wine. Janet was still checking her phone frequently, when it buzzed and she looked puzzled for a moment. She typed, then my phone buzzed.

The message was from an unknown number, saying simply "You have three wishes". Puzzled as to who would be texting me from an unknown number, and a little annoyed, I texted back "Who is this?"

The reply came back "Leo. Wish one granted. Do not waste the next one".

Now, all afternoon Janet had been distracted, obviously sexting Leo and impatient to get him alone again. It was classic addiction, you get a small taste of honey and you want to go back for a mouthful. She was lusting for him to the point of distraction. I guess that was what was forefront in my head when I texted back "Blow my mind".

After a few seconds Janet's phone vibrated.. She snatched it off the table and read the message.

Janet rose from her seat and moved in front of me, handing me her phone. "shoot me for Leo" she said, so I flipped to the video app.

What followed was one of the hottest stripper dances I had ever seen. Janet was actually very accomplished at this type of dance since she her private daily workouts at home incorporated many "stripper moves". There was a mirrored wall in her workout room, so she could watch herself as she danced, which she admitted to herself she found secretly turned her on when she imagined others were watching.

I guess knowing that Leo was going to be watching her and it excited her greatly, inspiring her to be even raunchier than she was in private. Grinding her hips, undulating her body, and running her hands over her upturned tits and firm ass, coupled with the smoldering looks she was giving me, and the camera, I was getting a serious hard-on. I said "That was the hottest I've ever seen you move and even though I've seen you naked thousands of times, you keep getting better!" She smiled and continued playfully dropping articles of clothing while she danced. In a moment, she was completely naked. I joined her, quickly shedding my own clothes.

Janet continued to look straight at the phone while her tits were providing entertainment for me, as she gently held my head against her breasts.

She sat on my lap and I pulled at her legs spreading Janet's shapely thighs wide apart.

She pulled my hand to her labia. I easily slipped two fingers between the lips of her very wet vagina and pushed the digits inside of her.

Janet moaned in pleasure and began pumping her hips up against my hand. Faster and faster, Janet exclaimed, "Oh, god! I'm going to cum! Keep going! I'm almost there!"

A moment later, her release was upon her and she squealed with delight as her orgasm surged through her body. Her pussy was dripping streams of clear liquid as she quivered, then began to slow the pace of her hip motions. She made sure I held the camera up to shoot her tits, her wet pussy and my glistening fingers.

I watched as Janet moved to her knees and started licking my cock and balls, rubbing them against her face and tits, stoking me and massaging my balls back to my taint. Then she opened her mouth, slowly lowering her lips over the head of my very hard cock, kissing the head, then licking the shaft for a moment before lowering her mouth down his shaft to engulf it fully. I watched and took pics as Janet expertly sucked my cock, slowly raising her mouth until just the tip was between her lips before again lowering her mouth over my shaft. She made sure the camera was running, then resumed sucking my cock. With my free hand, I pushed her hair back behind her ear to enable Leo to watch as she took my cock into her mouth, pushing her head down, forcing her to take my whole shaft into her mouth, her nose pressing into my abdomen.

"I wonder if Leo will show his friends these pics of me with a mouthful of cock?" she asked, playfully. I was both horrified and turned on my the thought, at the same time. "Would you like them to watch your wife sucking your cock?" she asked me as she slowly pulled her mouth off of my cock, stopping only to suck the pre-cum from the tip.

"Yeah, fuck yes," I heard myself say, encouragingly. Janet had definitely become more adventurous since breakfast the day before. Sexy talk was never her thing, but she was full of surprises today. I made sure to take pictures as she returned to sucking my cock again. The first few shots showing my cock in her mouth, her tongue on the head, to her fully engulfing my shaft, and mouthing my balls. She moistened the fingers on her right hand and started played with my ass while her left hand kneaded my balls gently. It was almost too intense to withstand, and I moaned loudly in sheer pleasure. I looked down and watched her gobble my shaft, licking her way down my sack.

Instinctively, I leaned back and spread my legs, exposing myself to her attentions. She slipped a wet finger to the first knuckle into my virgin ass, licking from there to my smooth ball sack and up to the tip of my cock. I felt my orgasm starting to rise up and I gasped "I'm close!", when Janet would pull my hands away from my body and just dance until the feeling faded.

This went on for a while, she would edge me almost to orgasm, then stop suddenly while my poor cock dripped pre-cum like tears. After 15 years of marriage, she knew my body; she kissed my neck, bit my nipples, and let her hot saliva run down my cock and pool under my smooth balls, she rubbed my prostate (A first!) until it felt like I was sitting on a high-power electric line, involuntarily shaking and almost to the point of begging for release.

I don't know how much time has passed, 30 minutes, 45? Eventually the dam broke and I started to thrust my hips while she swallowed my cock as deep as I've ever seen her. I started uncontrollably shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum, she quickly got her mouth over my fat cock head and sucked hard, swallowing over and over. I felt like someone was jerking a rope from my gut in strong tugs, one after another. I fell back, gasping for air, exhausted.

Janet make sure she got pics and video of my cock on her lips, my cum shooting across her cheek, and finally sucking until I went soft. Then she captured a few sexy poses, hit "send" and put her phone away.

When we got back to the resort, we jumped into the pool and swam up to the bar, relishing the cool water and refreshing icy drinks. We laughed, and splashed each other, and enjoyed the next hours until the sun started getting low. We found a hammock nearby and got cozy, but it didn't take long for Janet to start checking her phone. Just out of boredom, I checked mine, and found I had a single message, from Leo. It said "Granted".

While Janet was still focused on her phone, I glanced down at mine and saw the message "Third wish?"

I took a deep breath and considered what Janet has said earlier, and the events of the day. I looked at my phone and then typed "Janet is done with you".

After a moment, Leo's reply appeared "That is a powerful magic. It will take all of us."

This was our last night in the resort before going home, and I started thinking about where to go for dinner, when Janet started texting rapidly and then sat bolt upright, looked around frantically, then returned to texting. I sighed, and closed my eyes, resigned to spending another night with Leo. She grabbed my hand and we quickly made our way to our room.

When we opened the door, Leo was there standing straight and looking very formal, but dressed in a white bathrobe. He motioned to a table with two plates, several wine glasses of different sizes and trays were lined up on the cabinet next to it. He pulled out Janet's seat for her, and indicated that I sit next to her. She looked like she was about to kiss him, but he maintained his "waiter" persona and helped us get comfortable. The lights were low, with the sunset visible off our veranda, there were taper candles lit on the table and scented candles on the cabinet and dresser.

"The first course is a..." he said, then switched to Italian. I must have looked puzzled because he added in English, "Food and spices are difficult to translate."

"Sample anything you like" he said, in a sultry voice, to Janet: "Take as much or as little as you want''.

At that moment, I was very aware that he was nude under is robe, and it looked like semi-hard.

Leo served the first course like chef, mixing descriptions in English and Italian. It was oysters on the half shell. Janet one told me she found them distasteful but here Leo lifted one up to her mouth and she took it hungrily, even as he let his fingertips linger across her lips. I tried one myself, it was amazing. Leo fed her a second oyster and this time she sensually licked his fingers before chewing and swallowing. Leo poured a small portion what looked like a red wine from a small carafe he held, into two delicate glasses, Janet and I each tasted it, a spicy refreshing wine that was perfect for the oysters.

Leo smoothly cleaned off the table just as there was a soft knock on the door. Leo spoke clearly "Come in" and Mike entered the room, dressed in an identical robe, carrying a small silver platter. Dino stood next to the table and Leo served the next course, spending extra attention on Janet of course. Leo poured us each a honey colored wine that paired perfectly with the next course. The entire time Leo is describing the flavors, the wine, and making sure Janet was pampered. Mike stood by next to Janet and I noticed he was nude under the robe and semi hard as well.

This went on for the remaining courses, After Dino, Nico and then Luke arrived, served us then stood nearby while we ate. Leo poured a different wines with each course, all were delicious but as we finished I certainly felt a buzz and even a little high. Janet was obviously a little tipsy, but seemed to enjoy the feeling.

After we finished, the young men cleaned away the dishes and set up the massage table. Then, they all dropped their robes and stood by, naked. Janet looked around and gasped, smiling at Leo. Nico indicated that I should strip too, so I did, a little unsure of what was happening. Janet was now surrounded by nude men with semi or else full erections.

Leo leaned over and whispered to Janet: "Sample anything you like, Take as much or as little as you want''.

End of Part 1

12