Herb Quest Pt. 04: Fate of the Few

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young woman she'd met earlier in the day, Deva couldn't recall her name, was being held suspended parallel to the ground but several feet above it. A towering minotaur, again familiar to Deva but without a name she could remember, was fucking her steadily and with no little amount of passion. His massively thick cock jutted several inches clear of his groin, the greater part of it was deep within the young woman he was holding. The sight of the minotaur's muscled chest and arms, the ease with which he held the woman's entire weight, it seemed somehow familiar to Deva. Then it came to her, when she'd been rescued and brought to the village. She hadn't been carried in a litter. She'd been carried to safety by a minotaur, most likely Cazar himself.

"Oh, ugh, ugh, deep, so good. Yes, more, more, fuck me more. Fuck me harder. Oh, cumming, cumming again!" Deva heard the trilling voice of the woman as it shook with emotion.

As she watched the Minotaur tilted his head slightly to one side, Deva flushed as she realised that he could see her. The torch light from the village interior had no doubt outlined her silhouette in the doorway.

Slowly the Minotaur picked the girl up, raising her higher, his cock withdrawing from her pussy as Deva looked on. Just as the head began to emerge, Deva judged his cock to be thirteen inches long at a minimum, he paused to allow Deva to take in the sight of it. Then the dropped his lover back along its length, her moans of frustration quickly replaced by a purr of satisfaction.

Then, in a deliberate, unmistakable, and very human fashion, the Minotaur winked suggestively at Deva. She fled as fast as her sore body would allow, her face burning with embarrassment.

The next morning Deva was still undecided about her next steps. Obviously, she was unable to tell yet if she was with child from her time as a prisoner of the Dire wolves. If she was, was a life in the wilderness really something she wanted? To leave all family and friends behind.

"Alice! Alice is here! She's back! Alice!"

Deva heard a number of women yelling and she hurried to where a small crowd was gathering. In the distance she saw a young woman, still in her mid-twenties, long blonde hair hanging loose around her shoulders. An attractive face slightly marred by a puckered scar above one eye. Her face seemed grim at first glance but on consideration Deva judged it to be a look of determination instead. Then Deva realised that Alice had a companion and she found herself back peddling her way from the crowd until she bumped into something solid, immovable.

Cazar looked down at Deva and then glanced towards Alice's companion. A large Dire Wolf, almost five feet at its shoulder, shadowed the young leader. Its coat was pure white like all its kin but there were streaks on its face and flanks that spoke of scarring, wounds long healed but where no fur would grow. Wounds and a carriage that denoted an Alpha, a veteran in both age and experience.

"Don't worry about Sthor. He will not harm you. His pack had been allied to my clan for over two centuries. Sthor and I have fought and hunted together for years before your birth. He is a friend, fear not."

It hadn't been fear that had provoked that reaction in Deva though, not that she'd admit as much to Cazar regardless of the kindness of his words. It had been lust, an all-consuming lust without the stimulus of the herb.

Deva wondered what fate would have in store for her, among the few.