Herb Quest Pt. 05: A Burning Hatred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cousins" came the explanation from the Prince. He shifted slightly, so that Eloise and he were now side on to the two onlookers. She tried to bite her lip in time but even the minor repositioning was enough to set her off again.

"Uggghhhh shit, uh, urrrrrrrhhh." the groaning climax slithered from her lips.

"My new pet." The Prince said to his kin before addressing Eloise, "What use are possessions if you don't display them?"

"Nach bhfuil si robheag?" One of the Trolls spoke.

"Common tongue cousin." The Prince chided him, slowly drawing his shaft, ridged and uneven, in and out of Eloise. Her hands scrabbled at the cover on the bed, drawing into fists as the pleasure peaked again. She pushed her face into the soft surface, mouth wide as she wailed into the fabric.

"Is she not small? What use as a pet if she cannot be used fully?" The same Troll spoke again as Eloise recovered from her orgasm.

The Prince lifted Eloise up against his form, his large hand big enough to engulf her generous breast. Eloise found herself tilting her head back, staring up at his face, mouth slack as she huffed and moaned in time to short stabbing thrusts of his hips.

"Will I use you fully? Would you enjoy that pet?" The Prince spoke slowly as if to a child.

There was no fight in her at this moment, the excessive dose of herbs and the all-consuming nature of the copulation, she was as malleable as his own flesh right then.

"Yes... uh... please... uh."

He pulled out of her quickly, her pussy squelching like the marshland these Trolls called home.

"Watch then, watch what it means to be used fully."

He moved so that she could see him. From the corner of her eye, she saw the other two lean forward, watching for her reaction. Despite feeling like a puppet at a marionette show, Eloise kept her gaze on the Prince, watching as he'd instructed.

For the third time Eloise watched as the Troll closed his eyes, uttering the strange croaking sounds as he worked the magic that gave him the ability to modify his form.

At first it seemed as if nothing had happened and then she saw it, the flesh an inch beneath his jutting cock, began to twist and move. A few moments later she found herself shocked as a second cock began to emerge. This one was smaller, by Troll standards, than the first perhaps ten inches long to the others fifteen. Thinner as well but only slightly, it was also smooth, the original cock's surface now dotted sporadically with different sized and shaped knots and bumps.

"You... you can't mean to." she stuttered.

He didn't deign to respond, he just stood there patiently, clearly enjoying her panicked expression while his second cock finished forming.

Eloise found herself lifted clear of the bed, held aloft by the green monster's powerful arms. He held her up over his protruding shafts, waiting for a moment as the two members of his audience settled themselves into better viewing positions. Then he lowered her sharply onto him.

The larger cock pierced her pussy once more, sinking around the shaft like a tailor-made glove, the first few inches sliding inside to fuel the burning flames within her. She could feel the head of the second shaft knocking against her ass, it moved of its own accord it seemed. He held her with both hands but the second cock moved independently, drawing itself into striking position, bumping against her rosebud.

Then both cocks were moving up. The reality was she was being lowered onto them, her legs splayed wide about his torso, but her mind wasn't processing things clearly at that point. It felt as if they were elongating, stretching up and into her.

If his larger cock felt like a spiked war club, rending the nerves inside her pussy with savage strokes, each one delivering waves of pleasure, then the smaller cock was like a Cobra. It moved and writhed within her, pushing in and out with his thrusts but randomly curling back and striking forward as well. Almost as if it had a mind of its own.

Eloise was cumming and cumming. The sensation of the inhumanly warm cock in her ass was incredible. Her hands clawed at his shoulders, fingernails digging into the skin and the flesh beneath as she lost her mind to the carnal debauched display. The whooping calls of the Trolls watching her only spurred her on. The otherworldly nature of her despoiler, the way the wounds her scratching was causing healed almost as quickly as she dealt them spoke volumes in that regard, was yet another mind-altering facet to the experience.

"Yes, uh, uh, fuck, fuck, fuck meeee...uck, cumming, cumming." Her babbling entreaties were met with yet more booming laughs and unintelligible jeers.

The Prince cupped the back of her head, her sweat dampened silver hair falling about his green arm. He used only the slightest pressure to turn her face fully to his own, her light eyes meeting his dark orbs.

"An excellent pet. I will enjoy you fully this night and then allow my cousins time with you as well. Serving two Trolls at once, four shafts entering your body at the same time will be the making of you."

"Ahhh, no, uuuh, Gods and Saints...no, uhh...uhhh. Yes... oh my... my... deep... deeper." Eloise found her protests turning to dust as he fucked her hard.

"Then you will begin your reparation to my people. I will have you taken from this place, naked and powerless as you now are, tied to the back of a wagon. My soldiers will take you from one village to the next. There my people will see what the fate of those who would attack us. Each of my kind will have their way with you as and how they please."

Eloise screamed. The fate he described cut through the sexual bliss like a hot knife. She reached for her magic in desperation but there was nothing. The snakelike cock twisted inside her ass, striking deep within and spitting venom inside of her. Not venom. Cum. The Troll was cumming inside her ass.

She tried to concentrate on a spell, a charm... even the simplest ones were beyond her, the words falling from her mind as she came heavily once more.

"URRRGGHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!"

The bruising cock in her pussy was trembling now, she knew he was close to seeding her womb. Through tears of misery, pleasure and frustration Eloise could see the manacles that had robbed her of her strength. And they were wilted. Definitely not what they had been.

She blinked her eyes clear, shuddering in wanton pleasure as he pulled her deep down his shaft, her crotch meeting the root of the creature's cock. The herb had an effect on her will when consumed, her will was a part of her magic, part of what fuelled it. So perhaps if she could substitute her emotions, her passion instead, use it as a gateway to her magic...

Eloise welcomed the sensation of his cock spurting deep within her pussy. Copious wads of his sperm ejaculating inside her, the heavy fluid splattering and coating her womb. The feeling was unique, one she had never experienced before and one she would endeavour to never feel again. So, she threw herself into the moment, orgasming harder and longer, opening herself up to him, his cocks, his cum, the pleasure, his lecherous urges, those of his kin watching and her own lascivious nature.

And then she channelled her power.

A simple weave of fire burnt the vegetation from her body. A cantrip of air lifted her clear of the Prince's slack grip, the Troll stunned by the flash of flame so close to his face.

Eloise alighted on the floor, dishevelled, sweat splattered, green tinted sperm oozing from two of her orifices. But she was full of her magic and despite her appearance she was as a God to these fucking monsters.

Two spears of living flame flew from her hands, each piercing the chests of the watching Trolls, lifting them from their feet, pinning them to the wall at the far side of the room.

"You pig!" Eloise spat, advancing on the Troll Prince.

"You weak, raping, bully." Eloise sent a crafted blade of flame at him, cutting his right hand free. The spell instantly cauterising the wound to prevent its regeneration.

"You stupid fool, to attempt to use me. Parade me. Me!" A second blade made short work of his left hand.

"A pet, am I? A pet for a Troll? This pet has teeth dear Prince." Eloise clapped her hands together, there was a sizzling sound and the Troll lurched back screaming hysterically in pain, a blackened scar where his cocks had been.

Dimly above the screams and moans from the Prince, Eloise could hear the pounding of approaching footsteps. More telling than this, she could sense clearly the Druid who had captured her closing in, his magic drawing around him.

"Not this time. We'll have a reckoning, but not now. Tell that to your Druid oh Prince." Eloise called out as she slashed at the air, opening a portal back to safety. A spell that would normally tax her limits and take minutes to prepare she created in seconds. Such was the level of pleasure she had endured.

And such would be the level of pain she would return in kind.

Eloise stepped through the portal, sealing it behind her, the sound out the wounded Troll sobbing piteously, the door to the room crashing open abruptly cutting off as the poral closed.