Here Comes Diana R

Story Info
Thrill seeking lady gets youthful double score.
3.6k words
4.26
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

Diana R lay on a grassy knoll just above the footpath through the park. The sun was pleasantly warming so she wore only a low-cut blouse and a wide blue summer skirt, drawn back above her bare already well-tanned knees. Her hands clenched as, pretending to be asleep, she saw, through her dark eyeshades, two potential candidates for a lecherous afternoon. Excitement rising, her juices immediately soaked her panties.

Just what she had hoped for. Two young men, both tall, both wearing light shirts and tight-fitting jeans strutted along the path. One was white, the other black, an ideal combination, as was their ages. They could be no older than twenty-one, she reckoned. Full of the vigour her body longed for. They were laughing and chatting as they drew near enough for her eyes to glow as she viewed the tightness at the two crotches.

Hastily, Diana lifted her body so she could raise her skirt as high as it would go. How she regretted not going cannibal, as she occasionally did. Anyway, if they looked they would get a good flash of her generous thighs, might even notice the dampness of her panties.

They glanced as they came nearer. The black nudged his white companion and nodded his head in her direction. Unnecessary, since the white guy was already ogling her.

Directly below her, and obviously believing she was asleep, she was so aware of their eyes scouring between her thighs. They exchanged words and nodded some agreement.

Immediately the white male strode up the knoll towards her. At his first deep throated words, "Excuse me, Madam." She feigned waking up with a startled cry, removing her dark glasses at the same time.

"Sorry to wake you, but a pretty lady like you should know that we could see the crease of--" Brief pause, then, "er-your pussy from down there."

She looked to where the black man was grinning widely. "The crease?" she asked innocently, lowering her skirt.

Stay innocent, she told herself, too much sexiness might scare them off. It had happened once before.. But not often. Young men like this were eager to try an older woman. These two handsome men were ideal for her needs, and now she went into an often-used scenario.

"Look. I've twisted my ankle. That's why I sat here. I live just outside the park gate. Would you two support me home?"

"No problem, " the white one said and waved the black man up.

In no time she was doing her pretend hobble as each supported her at the elbow. She thrilled at the strength in their grasp, and the sly (they thought) stroking along her breasts. She learned the white man was Mal and the black man was Tag.

When they asked her name she said, "Call me Diana R."

"What's the R for? Tag asked.

She laughed, as she pointed out the front door to her small apartment. "You will have to guess," she said.

They released her gently. Now for the big, well-trodden step. "If I were to ask you in for a grateful coffee, you wouldn't expect anything physical, would you?"

"Certainly not," Mal declared.

"Not at all," Tag agreed.

Now with her eyes dropping deliberately to their respective crotches she added with a touch of huskiness to her voice, "But what if I would welcome some physical attention?"

Diana saw the glance and grin that passed between the two young men. There was surprise in their expression, there was also some delight, and she was sure there was a good deal of lust as their eyes lowered to the jut of her tits, and Tag murmured, "If that is your wish, lady."

"Diana R," she reminded them, half smiling at the thought that, when they were upstairs in her apartment, they would be finding stronger words than 'lady.'

Mounting the stairs with the two young men following, she was very aware of a hand under her skirt, stroking her wet inner thigh. God, wetter yet. She could hardly wait, but she said, "I should tell you that I am married."

She sensed, rather than saw, them hesitate. The exploring hand dropped away. Diana R smiled and quickly reassured them, "He is totally unaware that I keep this little nest, where I play hostess to young men who satisfy my needs."

She had stopped at a door on the first level before she told them, "You also need to know that I am not a prostitute. I don't want money. I want --" She pushed a key into a lock,"--satisfaction."

Diana stepped inside with Mal and Tag close behind her. She kicked the door closed and was instantly delighted as Mal slammed her back against it, grinding his hardness against her. "This what you want?" he hissed, as his mouth and tongue found hers eagerly.

His hands squeezed her tits at the same time tearing her blouse open. Tag was stroking up the inside of her thigh. Oh, those hot black hands on her.

But she craved the ultimate ahead of anything else. Move it on. She broke Mal's steamy kiss to command, "Playtime later. It's fuck time." She opened her blouse invitingly, and added, "Strip me. And show me what you've got."

Diana always loved the sensation of having her clothes stripped away. This pair took only seconds to have her completely naked before them. Their eyes bulged appreciatively at her generous body. But she urged desperately, "Show me!" and she tore at Tag's belt.

The two men quickly removed their T shirts and in no time her satisfaction began, as the two muscular bodies, one black, one deeply tanned stood naked.

Bodies impressive, but her eyes were totally on two magnificent cocks. God, she had had her share of cocks, but the promise now in front of her had her juices flowing madly.

Diana reached out itching fingers to stroke each cock. Both solid, bone hard, rugged as logs. Oh, God, get them up me. Yes, Tag was slightly longer, but there wasn't much to argue about.

Diana turned away to the bed, "Who'll be first?"

Surprisingly, there was no disagreement as Mal was right behind her, close enough for his cock to nudge her hip, and she trembled with the anticipation of it. "It better be me. Tag can take ages."

Diana glanced at Tag who was nodding his head, his magnificent black skin all aglow.

Hurriedly she grabbed two cushions, placed one so that her vulva was raised and totally exposed as she parted her thighs wide and hungry. "Oh, I love bare pussy," Mal sighed. The other smaller cushion she placed under her head and her eyes urged Tag to come closer.

Mal's big hard cock slid easily up her channel, fierce, strong, full length, joyous thickness, and Diana was cumming immediately, the first of many, she was sure. Her mouth gaped as she gasped her euphoria, and she was suddenly aware of Tag looming over her, and his magnificent tool filled her welcoming mouth. His cockhead trailed along her cheek to the back of her throat. She sucked avidly on it.

Meantime, she was nearing a second orgasm, as Mal was revealing that he'd had some experience, and was lunging with some power back and forth inside her. Her whole cunt was on fire as he bucked and fucked her, while one hand fondled and squeezed her tits and her hard, swollen nipples.

Christ, this was what she was born for, being skewered by black and white cocks. She squirmed, sucked, as her gluttony was gratified. Her hips began a rhythmic response to Mal's thrusts. That cock was doing wonders to her whole body. Each impulse reached deeper and deeper inside her. Her whole body twitched in another orgasm.

Tag was really fucking her face now. That long black cock riding back and forwards to the back of her throat was so exciting, but she didn't want him to climax in her mouth until she's felt that gorgeous black shaft driving up her. Mal was really grunting his pleasure now, and she was keen to employ her usual method of bringing a man on.

Accordingly, she began tightening her deeper cunt musclesl, squeeze and release, squeeze, and release. One man had told her that her cunt felt like it was independently alive.

Diana knew that Mal was close, as his thrusts quickened and became more forceful. Her muscles flexing around his cock had him gasping, "Oh, you fucking slut. You voracious bitch!"

Her hips heaved up at him and she was delighted to get that final desperate thrust as his cock started spouting. His howl of delight was mirrored by her own as she flew with him. Her gaping mouth allowed Tag to lower his mouth to her tits, where he sucked avidly at her nipples, adding to her joy.

As things quietened and Mal's limp, yet still impressive cock, slipped out of her, and he stepped back, Diana grabbed a towel and wiped the stuff pouring out of her.

"Want to rest?" Tag asked, standing over her, watching her clear the way for him.

She wanted no delay, she just wanted that black cock, that looked bigger than ever after the sucking she'd given it

Mal stood up, "I'd like to watch, but I'll go clean up first." Diana pointed to the bathroom before turning her eyes back to the black prick that awaited her. She spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Pierce me, fill me, stuff me, fuck me hard, with that gorgeous black cock," she panted, her craving so intense.

Tag had climbed onto the bed, and positioned himself between her spread thighs, "You really are an insatiable tramp, aren't you?"

"Give it to me!"

Next second she let out a wild screech, as that black shaft invaded her. The immediate orgasm had her feeling like every pore in her body was open. Black, I love black cock, she told herself. That very idea would have been thrilling enough, but the way his rabid hardness slithered and slid up through her juices and the remains of what Mal had deposited had her in ecstatic wonder.

Diana felt she was being stretched open, and Tag's thrusts became so powerful that she began to wonder, after the many men she'd had, whether Tag was the ultimate. Almost withdrawing before driving his devilish cock deeper, he had her cumming again and again.

Her cunt was on fire, her whole body was aflame as Tag went on lunging and pulling back before falling into a steady thrusting rhythm to which she could hardly respond. It was all too wonderful. All her other conquests, she had been in charge, but Tag went on and on fucking as though he was stoking the fire in her cunt.

Somewhere in her delirium, her mouth wide with her desperate gasping, she became aware of Mal at her side slipping his freshly washed, but slightly flaccid cock, between her lips. Her impassioned state had her sucking it wildly. More joy as it immediately hardened.

Despite her present euphoria, she recalled why Mal had gone first, "Tag can take ages." God, he was strong. Well, she would put her cunt muscles into action. That's what got Mal and most men going. Breathing heavily, she flexed her muscles to pinch and nip around his massive cock head. No effect. Tag just kept on humping inside her. She climaxed once again. This seemed unending.

Somehow Tag sensed her need as he asked, "You want me to cum?"

Surprised at the question, she gasped, and would like to have asked if he could control when to cum. Mouth full of Mal's heaving cock she couldn't frame the question. But Tag must have been asked it many times, as he explained his ability.

Continuing riding into her, he said, "I guess I've been gifted."

Mal butted in, as he continued ploughing into Diana's mouth, "It's bloody annoying. But he doesn't boast about it."

"Want me to release?"

She nodded her head, wanting to experience his finishing power. Immediately the momentum of his lunges became faster, harder. For Diana, it was pure heaven. He began grunting and his gasps matched her own as she turned her head to dispel Mal's hard cock from her mouth.

Two further, slowed-down, deep thrusts and Diana heard herself squealing as Tag's delightful cock finally discharged its load into her. Growling like a bear, he delivered spurt after spurt of his cum into her very core. It seemed to go on for a frenzied age, but gradually it stopped and slowly Tag's deflating shaft slipped from inside her.

Tag lay slightly on top of her while Mal's cock rested against her cheek and there was a few minutes while they recovered. Diana took that chance to tell them how much their ardour and ability had surprised her.

"What now?" Mal asked.

Diana R didn't even have to think about it, "Now we shower," she declared. "And then extra time."

As they moved, naked, into the bathroom, Diana R, had to admit to the two men that the shower cubicle was tiny and would only hold one at a time.

She turned to them, half smiling at seeing their drooping cocks which had so recently given her so much pleasure, "I'll go first and you two can form a queue."

The two naked men grinned at each other, and Tag blithely said, "I hope watching you shower will be like a dirty movie."

Diana R nodded as the warm water swept down on her. Being compared to a dirty movie appealed to her. So, she went through her normal early morning routine of bringing herself to near climax, fingering her nipples and between her thighs on and the double wetness there. All with additional squirming and undulating of her whole body, as she made lascivious glances out to where the naked men stood open-mouthed.

She had a dirty movie of her own to view, as she saw two generous cocks, twitch and slowly rise to full proportions in response to her antics. That sight stimulated Diana and added to her craving.

She was eager to be out to further fulfil the promise in those two hefty cocks. Tag was swift to wrap her in a towel, while, as Mal passed her to take her place she let her fingers stroke along his hardened length, "Keep that intact," she hissed.

Mal didn't seem able to keep the question out of his mind, "Is the R for 'ready'?"

She giggled as he began to close the shower door, "No, it's not."

"Raunchy?" he called above the water that now streamed over him.

"Could be. But it's not," she called back.

Breathing deeply under Tag's sensuously searching towelling Diana R felt that time was running on, and she needed to keep things with herself in charge. Giving Tag's imposing black cock a quick caress, she gestured for Mal to give way to Tag.

Mal looked as though he expected her to dry him, but she stood back.

Then as they walked, naked back to the bedroom. Mal came close behind Diana and she was very aware of his cock poking her buttock crack. Without stopping her walk, but in a voice much chillier than usual, she reached behind her and slapped her hand at his wayward cock, "Forbidden territory," she snapped forcefully.

Tag laughed, "Naughty boy."

Just to make sure she was making her point, Diana R turned to them at the bedroom door and said flatly, "Whatever else you hope to do to me, get this straight, that area is verboten. Okay?"

They both nodded like misbehaving school kids. Then as though nothing had been said, laughing she jumped up on the bed, sat back with her legs splayed so that they had a full view of her eager pinkness and said matter-of-factly, "Enjoy the view, but for the final part of this session, I make all the demands."

Diana R reached for a pillow and tucked it under her lower back, raising her pussy as earlier. A smaller pillow raised her head. She thrilled at the wide eyes of the two men as they watched her undulations.

Action time. "Tag, come lie alongside me, but with your face ready to go between my thighs and that black cock of yours not far from my face."

As he moved eagerly into position, Tag mumbled, "Sounds exciting."

"I hope so," Diana chuckled, reaching out to stroke his hardness, while she reached out with her other hand to grip Mal's, almost fully risen, cock. "Bring that closer."

How could he refuse as she pulled on it until the purple head was pressed against her left nipple? Oh, that sent her blood coursing right down to her cunt walls. If this was to be the finale Diana wanted to ensure that it was a huge one.

"Tag, eat me. Eat me good. Plough my furrow with that tongue."

Tag had to raise his body slightly to plunge his face into her wetness. As it raked through her soaking nectar, she felt the beginnings of yet another climax. "Good?" she asked Tag, able to reach and hold his bone hard cock. Two cocks in hand, perfection.

Briefly raising his dripping chin, he grunted, "Succulent."

Delighted she pulled hard on Mal's cock at her nipple, "Fuck my boobs," she ordered.

Mal had to move his body only slightly to loom over her, press her tits together around his throbbing tool. With a low grunt he began heaving, each stroke driving the head of his now solid cock, up over her chin.

She gasped as Tag's tongue, after probing into her entry, now circled her clit, bringing on the expected orgasm. Her hips thrust up at his black face as he continued with his hot licks. Diana R thought her squirming, boobs and all, might bring on Mal. If it, did he would spray her face with his cum. Not that she hadn't experienced that a few times in her conquests.

Her whole body was screaming for more so much more, and Diana R knew exactly what she needed to close the whole event. She grabbed and roughly wanked Mal's cock, towards her open mouth. At the same time, she almost screamed at Tag, "Fuck me, Tag. Fuck me quick." She was on fire inside, and that fire needed rapid quenching.

Mal, taking his weight on his elbows, loomed over her face, and her lips and tongue caressed the smooth purple head of his gorgeous cock before it plunged to the back of her throat, as she heated at his words, "You are such a wild slut."

Thrilled, she was so aware of Tag moving, bringing his black tree log of a cock to her desperate entry. Feeling the touch of it, Diana R, sucking fiercely at Mal's cock, heaved her hips to draw that second huge cock into her body.

For her, this was the ultimate way to a kind of paradise. Two magnificent cocks one at each end of her on-fire body. And, in her almost delirious state, she was sure they were each now full of confidence. Mal, in her mouth, was really fucking her face, each stroke threatening to choke her, going so deep. Fortunate that she had much practice at controlling her gag reflex.

And it felt that Tag had gone crazy inside her, he almost withdrew but then sent his rod storming up into the depths of her cunt, occasionally striking hard like a train against buffers. Repeat after repeat. Her mind was telling her what a lucky find this has been as both fulfilled their earlier promise.

Diana sucked on Mal's hungry pounding cock, and there came that first hint. The taste of pre-cum, and he was beginning to gasp. How she longed for them both cumming at the same time. That would temporarily douse the fires that raged inside her.

As Mal's thrusts into her mouth speeded up, she flexed her cunt muscles around that wonderful black cock that had poked her so well. No stopping him, his delicious power continued. She gasped, "Can you cum now, Tag? Right now?"

"As you please, you fucking witch," he grunted, and immediately increased the pace of his heaving into her. Very soon he was panting and snorting.

Diana R felt Mal heave up over her as his cum swept readily down her eager throat. And she was overjoyed when, at the same moment, she became very aware of Tag's final wild push and his cum was spurting, painting the walls of her cunt, right to the very heart of her.

For her part, this success alone pleased her, but she was cumming so much herself that she thought, with an internal smile, that she might drown Tag's cock in her juices. The three of them were gasping and grunting for many minutes, it seemed. Giving that they had already been through this, the amount of cum they now shed was startling.

They lay side by side on the bed. From time-to-time Diana R gave the two flaccid cocks a gentle stroke, but she didn't want any real arousal. So, calmed down, fires temporarily out, she told them it was time to go.

When they asked for a repeat she told them. "I don't do repeats. But if you're ever in the park again--well you never know. But never knock at the downstairs door, you'll never get an answer."

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers
12