Here cums Santa Claus...

Story Info
Cindy finally gets her Christmas wish!
2.3k words
4.45
29.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy could barely stop herself skipping in excitement as she made her way through the mall. She'd been thinking about this all year, and now, December 15th, she was finally going to get her wish-come-true!

All around her, the shopfronts practically gleamed with festive cheer. Tinsel decorated every window; sometimes hung from the ceiling; sometimes simply draped across mannequins, displaying a myriad of winter fashions, from ski-ware to Santa hats. The smell of hot chocolate and nutmeg filled the air, and the young woman took a deep breath as she absorbed the yule-tide atmosphere.

And then, dead ahead, she saw it. Her goal. The Winter Wonderland. Santa's grotto.

Cindy felt her heart leap into her chest as she approached the huge plastic and felt monstrosity set up in the middle of the thoroughfare. Fake icicles hung from the edges of its roof, and all around bored looking twenty-somethings loitered in elf costumes, doing their best to keep a rowdy hoard of children at bay. To anyone else, it would have looked like hell on earth. But for Cindy, nothing could've looked more like heaven.

Smoothing down her red-and-white striped dress, she took her place in line. Unable to stop herself smiling, she grinned unashamedly, despite the curious looks from parents and passers-by alike. Who was this woman, on her own, waiting to see Santa? If only they knew the truth, she thought. If. Only.

Before long, she found herself at the front of the line. Ahead of her, she watched as an exhausted mother did her best to shepherd two boisterous kids inside, and through the flap of the grotto, she caught a sight that made her stomach turn somersaults. There he is! Santa Claus! Cindy could barely stop herself squealing in excitement.

Five long minutes passed before she saw the same woman appear from the other side of the tent, looking even more haggard than before. The children at her feet screamed at each other, waving cheap plastic toys that would be forgotten within the hour, but Cindy couldn't hear them. All she could hear was the pounding of her heartbeat in her ears. The elf manning the door turned to her, looked her up and down, as if wondering what to do, then lifted the rope with a lacklustre.

"Merry Christmas"

His dull voice fell on deaf ears. Cindy had to restrain herself from running. 'This is it!' she thought. Finally, after so many years of fantasising, she'd finally bitten the bullet, and come here. On the way, she'd been nervous, but that was all gone now. She was about to fulfil her lifelong dream. She was finally going to get what she really wanted for Christmas.

Striding confidently into the grotto, she once again felt a rush of adrenaline as she turned the corner, out of sight of the waiting crowds, but it was nothing compared to the thrill of seeing him sat there, slumped in his chair, a half-empty bottle of water in his hand. A tired old man, with a big bushy fake beard and a red suit. A pair of lensless spectacles sat at the end of his nose, and he sighed as he saw another figure approaching. Cindy could barely believe it. There he was! Santa Claus!

"Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" His voice was deep and hoarse, his demeanour dulled down to the point of exhaustion by the constant tirade of whining brats. "And what can I do for you young... uh?... Oh!"

Jumping into his lap, Cindy took the mall Santa completely by surprise. Undisturbed, she kicked her heels excitedly, giving the old man a gleeful grin, as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Merry Christmas Santa!"

It took him a moment to collect his thoughts. He stared at Cindy, trying to work out exactly what was happening. Who was this woman, sitting in his lap, and giggling so excitedly?

"Aren't you, uh, a little old to be visiting Santa?" Cindy shook her head.

"Of course not! There's no age limit on the door, is there?" He had to admit, she was right. There was nothing to say an adult couldn't come and see him...

"Besides, you bring presents to everyone, no matter how old, don't you?" With a playful giggle, Cindy reached out a hand to stroke Santa's cheek. In his pants, the old man felt something beginning to stir, and cleared his throat nervously.

"Ah, uh, w-well, I suppose I do... So, what do you want for Christmas, young lady...?" The sight of such a pretty girl straddling him made it hard to focus.

"The same thing that's been on my Christmas list every year since my 18th birthday..." As she spoke, Cindy let her hand slip down across the front of his jacket, down across his belly to the bulge already forming in his crotch.

"And what might that be?" He could hardly believe this was happening.

Cindy smirked. She leant in close, her lips inches from his as her hand slipped delicately into the mall Santa's pants. Wrapping her fingers around his warm shaft, she pulled his cock free from the fabric, and started to gently jerk him off as she whispered into his ear.

"A nice, hard fuck from my favourite elf..."

The old man didn't need any more encouragement! Leaning forward, he felt Cindy's soft lips connect with his, her tongue slip into his mouth with a soft squeak of excitement. Down below, he felt her hand stroking faster and faster along his cock, her fingers squeezing at just the right pressure to make his knees shake. Breaking the kiss, he let out a breathy gasp of pleasure as the young woman on top of him giggled happily.

Feeling his cock quickly hardening in her hand, Cindy felt a rush of arousal shudder through her. Between her legs, she could already feel how wet she was, her slick pussy leaking juice all over Santa's lap. No panties, of course. She didn't want anything getting in the way of her Christmas treat! Working her fingers up and down his shaft, she grinned as she listened to him pant and groan, her skilled strokes filling him with lustful thoughts. She could barely control herself, the desire to spread her legs and bury him inside her was almost too great to bear!

Looking at his face, frozen in pleasure, Cindy slipped off of Santa's lap, never letting go of his cock. Down on her knees, she grinned up at him, one hand resting on his thigh to keep her steady as she brought her mouth to his crotch. Flicking her wrist whenever she reached the head, she made sure he was enjoying himself as much as she was. Keeping her eyes locked to his face, the horny young woman opened wide, and took Santa's balls into her mouth.

Above her, the old man groaned, feeling her wet tongue suckle his testicles. Almost as soon as the pleasure started it stopped again, and he was close to groaning until he felt the warm sensation return, around the head of his cock now. Looking down, he saw Cindy, kneeling between his legs, her little head bobbing up and down on his shaft, swallowing his prick with skill and ease.

Cindy was in heaven. She'd spent years wanting this, desperate to fulfil her deepest fantasy, and now here she was, on her knees, giving head to her childhood hero. She felt incredible, like she could do anything! Between her legs, her greedy pussy begged for attention, and she gave it what it craved, slipping her hand under the hem of her dress to finger-fuck herself as she slurped and sucked on Santa's cock.

Unable to stand it anymore, the insatiable slut let go of his cock and stood back up. Swinging her legs around him, she straddled Santa, and pressed the head of his cock to her sopping entrance. She paused there for a second, savouring the moment, the sweet anticipation of penetration, before her haste and arousal took over again, and she rocked her hips backwards, sinking his thick member into her tight, tiny twat.

Cindy came almost immediately. The intense build-up of the last few hours, getting dressed up, the long drive here, the agonising wait in line, all had her on the edge of orgasm, and finally feeling his cock sink into her was enough to push her right over the edge. Burying her face in his shoulder, the young woman did her best to muffle her cries as her whole body shook violently, unable to withstand the wracking pleasure firing out of her loins.

And then she started to move.

The old man under her groaned as Cindy began to work her hips, up and down, as quickly as she could. She hated to rush, but she knew she didn't have much time, and she wanted to get as much out of this as she could before she had to give up her slot to some snot-nosed brat and his hollow parents.

'Stupid kids!' she thought. 'They'll never love Santa the way I do! All they care about is presents!' Slamming her hips down, she nuzzled her face deeper into the red velvet of his costume. 'I should be the only one sitting in this lap, the only one hearing that voice.' Hearing him groan, she quickened her pace, bouncing up and down as quickly as she could. 'I wish Santa could be mine, forever!'

Underneath her, she could feel Saint Nick's prick reaching deep into her soaking pussy, and she mewled with each thrust as she rubbed him against her g-spot. She could barely control herself, her hips moving with a mind of their own as she fucked Santa into oblivion. She wondered how long it would be before she came again, and urged herself on in pursuit of another release.

In the red suit, everything was grand. The old man couldn't remember the last time he'd had his dick ridden so vigorously, especially by such a hot little piece of ass. Reaching behind her, he grasped her firm buttocks in both hands, squeezing and caressing as Cindy moaned and mewled and rode his cock with every fibre of her being. This is the life, he thought to himself.

"You like that, baby? You like riding Santa's cock?"

"Yes! Yes!" Cindy's response was mercifully muffled by his fake beard. "Fuck me Santa! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast and deep and rough!" She was almost screaming now, her hips slamming down against his, her tight pussy stretched to its limits by his throbbing member. He'd never felt so good.

"Well, I think Santa's got a little gift for you, sweetheart!"

"Yeah?... What is it?" Cindy's sweet face appeared from his shoulder, cheeks red with exertion and arousal.

"I'll tell you, but you've gotta tell me first..."

Cindy could barely breathe she was so excited.

"...Have you been a good girl this year?"

Cindy felt her second orgasm ready to tear through her.

"No! No! I've been naughty Santa, so naughty! I've been a bad little girl!"

"Good! Then get on your knees, bitch!"

Immediately, Cindy slipped off of Santa's cock and onto her knees, just in time to open her mouth and catch the first ropey spurts of his cum on her tongue. With a loud groan, the old man felt himself starting to explode, huge blasts of sticky white semen flying from his cock and landing in Cindy's mouth! The viscous volume quickly overran her, and ran down her chin to her chest. Quickly, she held up her hands to catch the errant eruptions, and save her new dress from the stains It seemed like his orgasm would never end, and Cindy stared lovingly at him as a torrent of sweet-salty spunk splashed out of his pulsing cock and into her greedy throat.

Cindy wasted no time. As soon as the jets started to slow down, she launched herself forward, swallowing his cock to the base and milking him of the last few dregs. By the time she finally let him go, the old man's whole body was shaking, his head back in a silent scream of unbelievable pleasure. Standing up, she wiped her chin and licked her fingers clean, before planting a kiss on his cheek and making for the exit, leaving him to quickly pull his pants up before his next appointment.

Stepping out of the Winter Wonderland tent, she hurried back through the mall on shaky legs, thighs slick with her juice and her pussy still quivering after the intense, passionate pounding she'd just taken. Getting to her car, she threw herself into the driver's seat, slammed the door, and slipped her fingers back into her pussy. Closing her eyes, she came almost immediately again, reviewing the last few minutes, the look in his eyes, the taste of his cock, the feeling as she plunged him in and out of her. No sooner had she come down from her climax, the taste of Kris Kringle's cum still lingering on her tongue, had she begun to circle her clit yet again.

By the time she'd found the energy to drive herself home, she'd fingered herself to completion twice, and had been well on the way to a third when a parking warden had gotten suspicious. Now, back in her one-bedroom apartment, she fell heavily into bed, her body aching and sore from the intense activity of the day. Rolling over, she snatched her phone from the bedside table, and checked the internet.

9am. That's when the mall opened tomorrow. She couldn't wait.

Rolling onto her back, the young woman closed her eyes, and let her body relax. After so many years, it felt so good to finally indulge her greatest fantasy. And since Santa's Grotto would stay up until December 24th, she knew it wouldn't be the last time. Who knows? Maybe by Christmas day, a salty surprise wouldn't be the only gift she'd gotten from Santa!

Cindy smiled to herself. She'd always wanted a life-sized babydoll. And this way, she'd definitely have a reason to come back next December. But perhaps she'd better leave the baby at home!