Here Cums the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bear with me. I truly appreciate you following my stories, and don't want to leave anyone hanging, or rush through a disappointing chapter, so hang in there.

If I've missed a story you'd like to see more of, let me know.

Keep checking in. Thanks!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
79 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 months ago

Well done story. Yeah, I'm also wondering what the parents will think? Who knows besides that author, as stranger things have happened in the fictional world of Erotica. Had to chuckle when Erica was telling Steve that "Your words can lie, but your lips can't". Didn't seem to work that good when she married Eddie, just saying. It's nice that little brother can take care of his big sister. Even better when he can make her scream Yessss! YESSSS, YESSSSS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many things in this story resonated with me, particularly the expressions about opening yourself up to the possibility of being hurt for the potential of finding love and true happiness. I guess that's the risk you take. Goddamn I hate cheaters. Especially ones that abandon their wife during one of the most painful things a woman can go through. Fuck Eddie. Hope he gets his comeuppance.

Hopefully things work out for the loving B/S pair. After the shit she's endured and also his suffering to a lesser extent, they deserve a happy ending.

Arrhythmia69Arrhythmia698 months ago

Loved the story, can't wait to read more of them. Thanks

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
As

As she is single,working a lot,is she on the pill?.If not welcome to motherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Excellent story! Thanks for your time and imagination. 7 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's always great to read a story where it's not just the sex, but the love that is being shown. Great story - about to start the second chapter!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

No dust up of her first "Staker"? Hugs has to retake her maiden name then they will match, and everyone will assume their married. buy some cheap rings, just take them off before Mom and Dad come to visit.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Still Amazing

I absolutely love this one and think it is one of your best. I've read both parts few times and always enjoy it.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great story, looking forward to reading the next chapter. Well Done 5 stars

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I also had an incestuous relationship with my first cousin. It lasted nearly four years, ending when we were caught. Started at 13 and continued until we were 17 in 1971. The ructions were horrific, those were different times in Australia, understanding was zero..

Her family shifted away out West, and we were forbidden contact on the pain of ostracism.

But the forced split did enough. She never spoke to me again until her mother’s funeral and then only curtly. It saddens me that we ended that way, That’s families I suppose. My wife and her husband do not know and no one has told them to this day the reasons why there is a schism in the families.

Loved your story. I come here to read incest tales to remind me of those wonderful days.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, well worth the 5/5 I scored with.

Will read more of your tales.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
I luv

Those redhead Venus ladies as well.

Thanks!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Absolutly Loved It!!!

I have commented several times to different Authors incest stories. I had an incestuous relationship with one of my Aunts while growing up. My moms very young sister. She was 10 yrs older than me and I would love to tell the story on Lit. but the underage thing would not let me publish it. We carried on for 9 yrs. I was in Viet Nam and was wounded and when Sadie received the news she was brokenhearted and went to town and got drunk. When she left the bar she was hit on the street by another drunk in a car and died 2 days later. I was still in the hospital myself overseas at the time. When I got home I had mom take me to Aunt Sadie's grave. I wept and wept. God I loved that woman SOOOO much. To this day 52 yrs. later I still go to her grave at least 2 times a yr. even though it is 350 miles from me. I talk to her(yeah I know crazy huh). I did find a woman that I married and we had 44 yrs together before the big "C" took her from me. I loved my wife dearly but never ever forgot my love for my Aunt. I never told my wife my story but she knew something was different when we would go to the grave. But other family members were also buried at the grave site so maybe she just took it as a family visit. I do believe that my mom knew of our love though, she hinted something to that effect once. When she took me to the grave the first time and saw me break down she knew at that moment I believe. Yes my Aunt Sadie was my first love but also the strongest love I have ever felt towards any woman. I still think of her almost daily. I am 72 now and still get it up thinking of her. She taught me how to treat a woman, how to love a woman and how to make love to a woman. My parents taught the same values of how to treat a woman but Sadie took the values and put them to real life lessons for me. Thank you for a wonderful Brother/Sister love story and I can't wait for ch. 2 I truly believe incest love IS the strongest love of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent, excellent and BTW, Damned excellent!

I've made no secret as I have commented on other incest stories that this category is MY fetish. But not just any incest story will do. It must be well written, include some physical descriptions, some play-by-play of the sex is helpful, appropriate emotion for the build-up and history/background to set the plot. Oh, and actual romance is pretty much a must. This along with common day-to-day interaction creates realism imo. If a story meets these criteria, it can't help but be loving, sexy, hot, erotic, beautiful, etc imo. And this story has it ALL!! I have read other incest stories on LIT that just blew me away but this one i believe topped the charts. Sorry I can't give more than 5*. -dave

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories