Here Cums the Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued staring at herself in the mirror. Now, with her hair fixed and her makeup reapplied, she looked so pretty. Wearing this beautiful and revealing nightgown, she looked so sexy. Yet, all dressed up and with no place to go, she wished she was having a bachelorette party with male strippers and gigolos touching and feeling her everywhere she allowed her fiancé to touch and feel her. In the way that her fiancé was, no doubt, having hot sex, she wished she was having hot sex too.

"It would be so hot being surrounded by sexy men while wearing this nearly transparent nightgown? I imagine them touching me, feeling me, fondling me, and groping me everywhere while kissing me," she said for no one to hear.

Then, suddenly focusing her attention on the sexually forbidden, she thought of the only man sleeping over in her house. She thought of her best friend, Michael. With only women from her bridal party sleeping over tonight, he was the only available man in the house, except he was gay. She wished he wasn't gay. She wished he liked women. She wished he sexually wanted her in the way that she sexually wanted him right now. If only he did, she'd definitely would do him.

Then, thinking of having sex with her female, best friends instead of her having sex with her gay male, best friend, when she wanted and needed a cock to suck, the last thing she wanted and needed was a pussy to lick. Different from her sister, Bonnie, and her friends Megan and Diane, who sometimes preferred having sex with women than having sex with men, Kelly wasn't lesbian. Although, she could be bi-sexual for the right woman, Nicole Kidman, Winona Ryder, and Natalie Portman comes to mind, she'd have lesbian sex with any of them if she could.

"I swear, if Michael ever saw me in this nightgown, he'd have a heart attack," she said with a sexy laugh while returning her focus to how sexily she looked. "If Michael ever saw me in this nightgown, maybe he'd want to have sex with me. Maybe he'd give up the gay lifestyle and turn heterosexual."

Unable to help herself, she looked more closely at herself in her mirror. As if she was standing in front of her mirror topless, she could see the size and the shape of her naked breasts through her nightgown. Hoping to ease her horniness, by masturbating herself, she felt her tits and fingered her nipples while imagining Michael feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. The more she touched, felt, and fondled her breasts, the more she sexually excited herself. Daring herself to do so, and ready to take that dare, she thought about showing Michael how she looked in her sexy, see-through nightgown.

Yet, even though he was gay, he was still a man. Even though he was gay, he still had a cock. He was still her best friend and he loved her as much as she loved him. No matter if he was gay, she wondered if he'd stare. She wondered what he'd say while seeing so very much of her nearly naked body. She wondered what he'd do when seeing her wearing something as sexy as this virtually see-through nightgown. She wondered if he'd want to have sex with her.

Maybe, as she hoped he would, he'd take her in his arms. Maybe, as she imagined he would, shockingly so forbidden, he'd kiss her while feeling her everywhere he should never feel a bride who was pledged to another man on the eve of her wedding. The night of her wedding tomorrow, how dare she even consider the idea of having sex with Michael? How shockingly forbidden would it be to have sex with her best friend? How shockingly forbidden to even think about having sex with anyone on the eve of her wedding?

* * * * *

"Surely, at the very least, he'd be sexually excited seeing me wearing such a revealing nightgown. Whether he's gay or not, who wouldn't become sexually excited seeing me in such a sexy nightgown? Perhaps with him wishing he could have forbidden and inappropriate sex with me, he may even have an erection. Maybe instead of being a gay man, he's a bi-sexual man. Maybe he swings both ways. Maybe as well as having sex with men, he has sex with women too. Maybe he'd sexually do me in the way that I'd sexually do him. How hot would that be to have sex with my best, childhood friend, Michael?"

She thought of Michael becoming sexually aroused by the sexy sight of her wearing this sheer, short, low-cut, and very revealing nightgown. As soon as she thought about Michael having an erection and with her feeling so very horny and so very sexually frustrated, she thought about his cock. Unable to stop her horny thoughts from controlling her sexually frustrated mind, she thought about stroking, sucking, and fucking Michael's cock. In all the years she had known him, while wondering now what his dick looked like and how big it was, she had never seen his prick.

"I wonder what his erect prick looks like. I wonder if he has a big cock. I'd love to see his cock. With Michael much taller than my fiancé, I wonder if he has a bigger cock than Brian," she said. "In the horny way that I feel now, I wonder if he'd allow me to not only see his prick but also touch his prick, hold his prick, stroke his prick, suck his prick, and fuck his prick. God, I'm so frigging horny that I'd even do him, a gay man," she said.

In the way that she thought of her fiancé having drunken sex with strippers and prostitutes, she thought of having sex with Michael. She thought of him naked. She thought about having hot sex with Michael. She wondered if she could sexually tease him enough for him to want to have sex with her. She wondered if she could sexually seduce him, a gay man.

Perhaps, if only for a night, if only for tonight, she could change him from being a gay man to being a straight man. Perhaps, he's bi-sexual. She didn't know. Perhaps, if he is bi-sexual, he'd want to have sex with her. Again, she didn't know. Having never asked him his sexual orientation, she had no idea if he was gay, bi-sexual, or straight. She just assumed that he was gay.

"A prick is a prick," she said. "What does it matter if he's straight, gay, or bi-sexual? A blowjob is a blowjob. While feeling my naked ass as I stroked him and sucked him, he could just close his eyes and pretend he's having homosexual sex with a man instead of having sex with me, a woman," she said. "He could pretend that it's a man giving him a blowjob instead of a woman. God, I'd love for Michael to cum in my mouth," she said.

Masturbating herself while thinking about having sex with Michael made her even hornier and more sexually frustrated now than she was before.

"Sadly, and sexually frustratingly, just as I wouldn't dare expose myself to him, I doubt that he'd dare expose himself to me," she said to herself in her mirror. "Only, perhaps, if I exposed myself to him, he'd expose himself to me. Perhaps, I could make him horny enough for him to show me his cock. After knowing one another for all of these years, how hot would that be for us to see one another's naked bodies?"

Then, as if her hands were Michael's hands and her fingers were Michael's fingers, she felt her breasts and fingered her nipples again through her thin nightgown. Not sexually done masturbating herself, she reached her other hand under her short nightgown and cupped her red, trimmed pussy before fingering her increasingly wet cunt. Already sexually aroused while wishing her hand was Michael's hand, she was so wet and so ready to be fucked by a man, by any man, if not by her fiancé, Brian, then by her best friend Michael. In the horny way she felt right now, any cock would do.

"God, I'm so frigging horny. I wish Michael wasn't gay. I wish Michael was a friend with benefits," she said laughing while removing her hands from her breasts and from her pussy. "Then, not only could he ease my horniness but also, he could remove my sexual frustration. Then, maybe I could finally get some sleep before my wedding. Hot sex is what I need to get rid of my cold feet."

She leaned closer to her mirror while staring at herself and talking to herself as if there was someone else in her bedroom with her to answer her.

"I wonder, if I made myself sexually available to him and made my sexual intentions known, I wonder if Michael would kiss me, French kiss me," she said flipping back her red hair. "I wonder if he'd want to touch me, feel me, and want to have sex with me while kissing me," she said lightly stroking the side of her face before feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples again. "I wonder if he'd let me see his cock, touch his cock, stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock before my wedding," she said again to herself in her mirror. "I'd love to have sex with Michael."

She laughed at her horniness and sexual frustration.

"I'd fondle his cock and stroke his cock, if he'd let me. I'd even suck his cock if he'd let me," she said while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I'd even allow him to cum in my mouth and would swallow his cum. In the horny way that I felt now, after removing my sexy nightgown, I'd even allow him give me a cum bath. I'd allow him to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. Then, I'd make love to him before fucking him. I'd fuck my best friend."

Then, as if Brian was her prince and she was Snow White, she asked the mirror her question as if she was asking her question of the Evil Queen.

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the sexiest woman of them all," she asked the mirror while laughing?

Sexually teasing herself, while still pondering the deliciously sexual thought of flashing Michael her nearly naked body through her nightgown, she sat on her bed. She was curious to see how far her nightgown would climb up her thighs when sitting down in front of Michael. Now, wanting to invite him to her room to watch a movie, even with her legs tightly closed, her pussy was clearly visible through the triangular opening above her shapely thighs. While holding her handheld mirror, she moved back on her bed to put her head on her pillow.

Even with her knees tightly cemented together, if Michael stood by the end of the bed, he still could clearly see all the way up her nightgown. He still could clearly see her naked pussy. Then, when she parted her knees just a little, he could see her pussy slit and her camel toe. He could see the entirety of her cunt as if she was naked. I wonder if I flashed him my naked pussy if he'd flash me his naked cock.

"Oh, my God, my whole pussy is exposed," she said.

Sexually excited by the thoughts of flashing her naked pussy to him, in the way that she wanted him to show her his naked cock, she wanted to show Michael her naked cunt. Once she flashed him, if he didn't take the hint and give her sex, she'd masturbate herself. Once she flashed him, the rest was up to him. Once she flashed him her pussy, perhaps, he'd flash her his prick. She couldn't force him to have sex with her. Yet, perhaps if she showed him the way, if only just flashing one another, she'd be able to lead him astray.

"Wow," she said while imagining flashing Michael her naked cunt. "Just the thought of Michael seeing my naked cunt while showing me his naked cock makes me so very sexually excited."

In the way that she could see so very much of herself through the reflection of her handheld mirror, no doubt, if he stood at the end of her bed, he could see so very much of her too. He could clearly see her pubic hair, her pussy slit, and her camel toe. As if the reflection in her mirror was Michael's eyes, she sat on the edge of her bed again and leaned forward while holding her mirror. Wanting to see all that she could see of herself, she lifted her knees and spread her legs to sit on her bed Indian style.

"Wow, if he stood by the end of my bed, he could see everything, not just my naked pussy but also my naked tits," she said.

She made herself even hornier while imagining Michael standing over her. With her nightgown low-cut and her top falling open when she leaned forward, if he was in her bedroom now, she'd be flashing him her naked tits. If he stood over her while she leaned forward in the way she was leaning now, he'd not only see the shape and size of her modest, B cup, albeit shapely breasts but also, he'd see her nipples and her areolas.

"Oh, my God," she said. "I can't believe he can see so very much of me in this nightgown when standing at the foot of my bed and when standing over me. In the way that I feel right now, I'm definitely horny enough to expose myself to him."

Suddenly, she had second thoughts about making a fool of herself by flashing a gay man her naked body on the eve of her wedding.

"Something I've never done, do I dare flash Michael, my best, childhood friend, bits and pieces of my naked body? Do I dare show him my naked ass, my naked pussy, and my naked tits? I can't believe I'm thinking about flashing him. I can't believe I'm ready to sexually seduce him. I can't believe I'm horny enough to have sex with him. Do I dare try to sexually seduce Michael?"

* * * * *

Obviously feeling horny now, and after making herself even hornier, by masturbating herself while thinking about flashing Michael, if only just to talk, she needed some male companionship. In the way that her future husband was, no doubt, having sex with strippers and prostitutes at his drunken, bachelor's party, tonight was her last hurrah before she was married. She imagined a stripper rubbing her big tits in her fiancé's face. She imagined a prostitute sucking his cock. She imagined Brian fucking some whore as his last hurrah before he was married.

"That's not fair," she said. "That's not right. I wish I could have some sexy fun too. I wish I could stroke, suck, and fuck a man before I'm married forever."

Tonight, was her turn to have sexy fun with someone and, since he was the only one available, any port in a storm, that someone was Michael. Maybe, as she hoped before, he wasn't gay but bi-sexual. Maybe he sexually enjoyed women as much as he sexually enjoyed men. Maybe he'd want to sexually do her in the way that she'd love to sexually do him. Maybe he'd give her the sex that she needed for her to fall asleep.

Tonight, was the last night before she was on the way to becoming an old, married woman and, no doubt, soon to be a fat and pregnant woman with child. Tonight, was the last night for her to sow the last of her wild oats by having sex with someone other than her fiancé. With her best friend, Michael, the only man in the house, evidentially, she now thought of him more as a forbidden lover than she thought of him as her best friend. Already willing to cheat on her fiancé before she was married and, on her husband, after she was married, maybe she could turn Michael into a friend with benefits.

"No harm done, it isn't as if I'd have sex with him, yet, how hot would it be to sexually tease him," she asked herself in the mirror? "Do I dare show him how I look in my transparent nightgown? Do I dare show him my nearly naked body? Do I dare sexually excite him and make him sexually want me? Do I dare see how far I'd go in exposing my nearly naked body to him? I just hope he's not gay, and if he is gay, I hope he's bi-sexual."

In the glamorous way she looked in her nightgown, she looked at herself in her mirror as if she was a movie star from the 30's, Joan Crawford, Katharine Hepburn, Carole Lombard, Bettie Davis, or Gretta Garbo. She looked at herself in the way that she hoped Michael would look at her. In the way that she could see every sexy part of her nearly naked body, she was ready to show him every sexy part of her nearly, naked body.

"I wonder if I can sexually seduce him into having sex with me? I wonder if I can make him want to make love to me. I wonder if he'd let me see his penis, touch his prick, stroke his dick, suck his dick, and fuck his cock. I'd love nothing more than for him to give me sex. I'd love nothing more than for him to ease my horniness and sexual frustration by giving me a sexual orgasm with his cock."

She imagined him bending her over her bureau while fucking her. She imagined Michael in her bed and on top of her. She imagined him making love to her before fucking her. She imagined his cock buried deep inside of her while he humped her harder and humped her faster. She imagined him humping her while she returned his humps. She imagined him pounding her pussy while she pounded his cock. She imagined him giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. She imagined giving him a sexual orgasm with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

"If he won't make love to me and/or fuck me, perhaps he'd agree to having me give him a hand job and/or a blowjob. In the horny way I'm feeling tonight, I'd definitely give him a hand job and/or a blowjob," she said while laughing. "I'd stroke his prick and I'd definitely suck his prick. With us best friends for as long as I can remember, I'd even allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum. I'd even allow him to give me a cum bath."

In the way she imagined a hooker stroking her fiancé's prick while sucking his prick, she imagined stroking Michael's prick while sucking his prick. She imagined him putting a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head. She imagined him humping her mouth and fucking her face in the way that she imagined him humping her pussy and fucking her cunt. She imagined him ejaculating his cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts a few hours before her wedding.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose. In the way that her fiancé was a whoremonger for having sex with strippers and prostitutes, she imagined herself being a whore bride to have had sex with her bridesman just before her wedding. In the way that strippers and prostitutes were flashing their naked bodies to her fiancé, she imagined flashing her naked body to Michael.

"To even consider flashing Michael my naked body, never mind allowing him to have sex with my naked body, makes me such a whore," she said. "If only to see what he's like in bed, I should have had sex with Michael years ago. With all those times we partied together when we were both drunk, we could have been friends with benefits. I could have sucked and fucked him more than once and he could have made love to me and fucked me more than once. Too bad he's gay."

* * * * *

As if she was a lingerie model, while looking at herself in her mirror from every angle, she continually stared at all that she was showing, at all that she could see of herself, and all that she imagined Michael seeing. Horny now and becoming even hornier dressed in such a sexy nightgown, remembering how it used to be before she was engaged to marry Brian, she imagined Michael in her room chatting. Now, instead of being only best friends, having never thought of him in that sexual way before, she imagined deliberately exposing her shapely and sexy body to him.

She imagined sexually teasing him to make him as horny as she was now. She imagined flashing him her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked tits. She wondered if he'd look, stare, or look away. She imagined making him horny enough for him to have an erection while wanting to have sex with her. While hoping he was a bi-sexual man instead of a gay man, she wondered if she pushed all his buttons, if he'd have sex with her.

"I wonder what Michael will think of my sexy, new nightgown," she said twirling around in front of her mirror. When she twirled around like that, her nightgown ballooned up to flash her naked ass and her naked pussy. "I'd love to sexually tease him. I'd love to make him horny. I'd like to make him sexually excited enough to want me. I'd love to make him sexually aroused enough to want to make love to me. I'd love for him to want me so much that he'd want to fuck me," she said with a sexy laugh.