Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02

Story Info
First the bride, then her mom.
768 words
3.89
11.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Here Cums the Bride, where I orally pleasured the daughter of a family friend. This part continues after the wedding ceremony.

As I moved around the grounds filming bridesmaids and groomsmen interacting, the mother of the bride comes over and says "We need to talk." This never works out well, so I suggested we find a quiet place. So Christi grabbed me by the elbow and leads me to their garage where she closes and locks all the doors.

"OK Mister, you've got some explaining to do" she said. I just looked at her with a puzzled glance, and she told me her daughter Ashley had admitted to getting off on my tongue and fingers before the wedding. I admitted things had moved a little quickly while I was rubbing her daughter's baby bump. Christi said we were going to stay right here and get this resolved, and I was not to see Ashley again later.

I switched my camera to video mode and laid it down where I would have evidence later if things got out of hand. I then asked Christi what it would take to make things right. She said "It has been ages since anyone made we come by eating me out, and you're going to change that now or I am going to tell everyone what you did."

Now Christi is not bad on the eyes by any stretch, and I would not let her go so long. I reached over and brushed her hair back over her ear and kissed along her neck to her earlobe. My hand gripped the back of her neck and pulled her closer for a kiss. Christi opened her lips and our tongues started to battle. I moved a hand down and cupped her breast through her dress and she moaned. We broke our kiss and I looked for a place to sit down. I spied an old couch and led Christi over to it. I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head and found she had a garter belt and stockings on; otherwise she was naked. I pushed her to the couch and knelt between her thighs to blow on her cunt. She was tired of waiting and pulled my head into her wet lips and said "Suck." Who was I to disagree.

My tongue bent almost double, I jabbed it into her pussy and felt along her lips for her clit. As I sucked her clit I inserted a finger to the first knuckle and pistoned it in and out. As she became wetter, I inserted a second and then a third finger and felt the bumpy ridge of her G-spot. You would have thought I lit a fuse to a firecracker, she went off so fast. As she started cuming I moved my other hand behind her and jammed a finger into her asshole.

As she came down from her high, I undressed and waved my cock in her face. Christi licked my cock and then pulled it down to her cunt and said "Fuck me now and fuck me hard." I hooked my arms under her legs and leaned forward until her knees were touching her shoulders. I slammed into her over and over, varying the speed and depth of each stroke. Before she could come, I pulled out and turned her over onto her knees with her chest on the back of the couch. I lined up to insert my cock back into her and she squatted down. My cock bumped against her ass, and I just pushed harder and tried to aim lower. Instead, my cock pushed past her tight sphincter muscles and into her ass. We both bucked harder; her trying to push it out and me trying to sink it all the way in.

At last I seated fully into her ass and, grabbing a hand full of hair, pulled her back to lock us in step. I reached under and played with her clit while I stroked until I came in her ass. As I shot wave after wave of cum, Christi came so hard she blacked out momentarily. As I eased out and turned her over, she came to and said she had never come that hard ever.

She then pointed to a mudroom area off the back of the garage where we could clean up and get dressed. As she slipped her dress back on Christi told me she would send Ashley back so I could get my final payment for the video shoot.