Here's How You Act with Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noah... Noah... Oh fuck!" She moaned as her orgasm took hold. Her whole body quivered violently. Her pussy juices dripped to the floor. Unable to take anymore pleasure, Cassandra let out a feeble cry and felt her body go limp.

Noah held his mother's twitching body, stopping her from falling as she came down from her intense orgasm. His cock was still painfully hard and he needed to cum, but he wanted to see her look in his eyes as he planted his seed inside her.

His cock left the warm confines of her pussy and he slowly turned his mum around so that she was facing him.

"Noah, baby that... " She said only to be cut off by Noah kissing her, his tongue invading her mouth as he wrapped his arms around her back. Showing off his strength, Noah picked her up and carried her over to the leather chair. Placing her down, Cassandra immediately spread her legs eager for her son to carry on fucking her moist cunt.

With his body on top of hers, the chair went into the recline position, allowing her son to bury himself deeper inside. She gazed up at him and saw the animalistic look in his eyes. The intensity of it lit another fire inside her.

Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled him deeper. Her hands moved to his neck and forced him closer until she could kiss him. Hungrily their lips met, both of them groaned in each other's mouths.

Their hips ground together forcing her clit to rub against her son's groin. She moaned loudly as she felt his cock flex inside her pussy, hitting a sensitive spot she didn't realise she had.

"Oh fuck, do that again Noah! I can feel your cock deep inside. Oh fuck yes!" She breathed in his ear, enjoying the sound of her son's guttural grunt in response.

Noah couldn't speak; everything in his body was focused on cumming. He began to fuck his mum harder, his orgasm getting closer and closer.

"Look at me baby." His mother breathed. Noah forced his eyes open to see his gorgeous mother looking back at him. She sucked her fingers before moving them to her clit and rubbing the nub furiously. "Cum for me!"

With a roar Noah tensed up, burying his prick as deep as it could go inside his mum. He jerked violently as the first massive load of cum erupted inside her pussy.

"That's it baby, fill me up! It feels so good. Using your mummy's pussy as cum dump." She growled exciting herself with how filthy she sounded. With each sentence, she felt her son unload more thick spunk inside her, the explosion of warmth adding to her moist juices.

"Yes... fuck yes" Noah grunted as he finally felt his prick finished shooting. The euphoria of his orgasm was still there

He looked down to see his mother continue to rub her clit. His cum was oozing out of her pussy and she was using it to rub her pussy faster. Dropping his hand, he pushed her fingers away and took control. Finding her clit, he pinched it before moving his thumb on top of the nub. Pressing down he let his thumb rub and grind down.

"Harder baby... rub my clit just there! Oh Noah..." She cried out and came again. It was the same intensity as her first one, but then nothing could compare to your first orgasm with your son.

For Noah, there wasn't anything hotter than having an incredibly attractive woman underneath you that you have just fucked and dumped a massive load of cum inside.

What made it even better was that it was the woman of his dreams that he had just ravaged. The realisation of all of that was such an intense sensation that he felt light headed and had to drop on top of his mother.

Cassandra felt his weight fall on top of her, his cock still twitched softly as it gradually lost its stiffness. With a little wiggle, she managed to turn him onto her side, allowing her to get to her feet.

She stood up hesitantly testing out her legs after two orgasms and the rough fucking her son had given her. She looked down at him and giggled. His eyes were closed and he was still trying to regain his breath, but he had a stupid smile on his face that showed utter bliss.

Taking a step towards the door, she felt a thick wet dollop of cum trickle down her legs. Dropping her hand to her pussy, she scooped up a load of it and lifted it to her mouth, sucking her fingers clean, groaning softly at how dirty it all was.

"Fucking hell Mum, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen!" Noah croaked as he gazed at her with sheer lust.

"Now mister, we need to do some more rehearsals, and if you're good then I might reward you again." She winked as she scooped up more cum and swallowed it. Noah's cock twitched in response. He wanted that arse next!