Here's To Small-Titty-Big-Ass Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Lane," Lois said with a tone similar to a mother talking to a little boy hesitant to do what he should do, "According to what I've read there isn't anything wrong or dirty about anal sex if you do it right. People have been doing it since ancient times. From what I've been told, it for doesn't have to be painful, and when done right and with the right guy, it can be quite enjoyable. You'd be surprised at how many women you know, do it."

With my curiosity aroused, I slyly asked who. Lois gasped in false shock before saying, "Jeez, Lane, you're so nosey. Hmmm, well, you better keep this to yourself or I'll kill you, but you know Beth in accounting? She and her boyfriend, Raymond, do it all the time." I was completely stunned at what Lois had shared as images of our account clerk, Beth, an attractive single-mother Filipina, being buggered flashed through my mind.

"And you know, Shirley, the security manager's secretary? Well, she admits she swings and enjoys it both ways in terms of using the front and backdoor if you know what I mean. You'd be surprised at just how many women at the retail complex have experimented with or regularly engaged in anal sex."

"Lane! You are such a bastard! When I mention Beth and Shirley taking it up their butts, regularly and liking it, you pop this big hard-on! But when I ask you to be my first and go out of my way to get everything that we need...and you hem-and-haw about screwing my ass! What the fuck? You get turned on thinking about other women's asses – but – not about mine? What mine's too big?"

Lois's rant was quickly silenced when I took her in my arm and kissed her into submissive silence. "Will you shush? Don't you know already that I love your body." Then I kissed her again, deep and hard, pulling her Asian pear-shaped body next to my pudgier body.

My hands caressed her length before I leisurely working my way down her long exposed throat, "I find your little breasts are simply delicious," I inhaled a small tit into my mouth only to let it slowly slip from my grasping lips. "These meaty nipples of yours..." I mumbled as my teeth lightly nipped her escaping tips causing Lois to whimper girlishly. "They're incredibly tasty...

"Ánd I have never had a tighter cunt than yours." Lois jerked and gasped when my finger wormed its way into her love tube. I slowly pumped my finger between her splayed legs, then curled it back to feel the stiff ridges of her G-spot causing her to groan and gyrate her hips obscenely. "Look how snug you are even when you're sopping wet with your liquid excitement," I teasingly whispered as I introduced another finger which she took easily.

"But your butt...it is absolutely to die for! I like having a woman with nice sized hips that I can grab and hold, and a booty that just right for me to bang against...but not too large...but just rig.ht" Lois gasped when I teasingly withdrew my fingers from her pussy to circle and press into her brown rosebud.

"Do you how you turned me on when my nose was pressed into this asshole of yours when we were 'sixty-nining' each other. To smell your musky aroma and to see your asshole winking enticingly at me, you know I just couldn't resist licking my finger and sticking it into your puckered anus like I'm doing now. Do you like this?"

Then Lois caught me completely off-guard when she spun around and pressed her face into my groin, her lips engulfing my cock. Between sucks, Lois mumbled, 'Oooh, you dirty old man, ummm, making me horny as hell, ummm, then teasing me. Here I've given myself an enema, ummm, shaved my legs and trim my pussy bush, and showered to get myself in the mood to try." Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and worked in practice harmony with her bobbing head. "Now – I need this yummy, ummm, cock of yours, ummm...nice and hard...and..."

I gasped loudly as a super-cool gel was applied to my throbbing shaft with alarming effect. "If you think that's eye-opening, try doing it to yourself. Try squirting a big glob of cold slippery gel up your behind, and then working it in and around your anus... reaming yourself with one finger while your pussy juices are oozing out." Then slithering up my body to kiss me, she moaned, "Oooh, I'm so horny just thinking about what I did to myself. It's little wonder my behind itches so much. I need a..."

Lois never finished her statement as my flanged penis head slipped between her butt cheeks and pushed urgently against her puckered asshole. "Yeow – Lane! Give a girl some warning! Your fingers were eye-opening, but your cock feels like a battering ram..."

I hastily stammered an apology, saying that I had never done this before. Lois turned to me and kissing me tenderly mumbled, "Relax, Lane, you didn't hurt me. You just caught me by surprise. Take it slow and easy. Okay, that's nice but how about you just lay back and let me take the lead."

Pushing me on my back, Lois grasped and pumped my dick until it was rock hard. She then straddled my hips and managed to position my penis head between her widespread legs. "Shirley says this position would allow me to control the penetration. Now...no caveman ramming-it-in...let's see. She also said to make sure I used plenty of K-Y gel which I've done. Beth said 'bear down' like you're taking a 'dump'...and then push down. Oooh...ooh...shit...damn...don't move...oh my God... you're too fricking big...hiss...it hurts.

"Don't move. Hmmm, it's not as bad as when I lost my virginity. It's just was a twinge of pain when you popped through my sphincter ring. But, shit, you're in my ass now... don't move...don't do anything...oooh, I never knew it could be like this. Oh my god, who would have thought that I would have my boss' cock shoved up my ass, stretching me out, filling me. I guess breaking in your assistant manager's virgin ass would be 'building a better working relationship.' Don't you agree?"

With that Lois began to rock gradually back and forth, taking me deeper and deeper into her, wincing every so often until she shamelessly ground herself against me. "Oooh, yeah, that's better. It still hurts a little, but the girls were right. Once you get the cock in, it is truly eye-opening. It's better than I thought it would be...much better." Then leaning forward so that her pubic hair mashed against mine, Lois began to rub her stiff clit against me while butt-fucking herself. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! You're all the way up my fucking ass! Oh, Jeez, I feel so goddamn slutty!"

I couldn't believe the total transformation that overcame Lois. She rubbed herself against me furiously, completely unable to stop as her tightly stretch anal ring slide up and down my embedded shaft. From her delirious moaning I knew that she was quickly approaching critical mass when she begged me to bang her ass – something that I was more than willing to do.

I lifted my hips off the mattress, pushing upward with short jabs. The more I took her, the more out of control Lois became as she reveled in the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her grasping rectum.

"Yeah, babe, just like that. Don't stop, please, don't stop!" cried Lois as she grasped my shoulders sliding her nakedness over mine, her thick eraser nipples rubbing my chest.

"Fuck! I feel so alive...so trashy...like a cheap whore!" Lois feverishly ground herself against me so hard that I knew I'd be raw and bruised in the morning. "Oh, oh, oh...I'm going to... don't stop," Lois suddenly exclaimed as she furiously impaled her ass on my cock while grinding her clit against me, "I'm going to come...don't stop...I'm coming. I'm coming! Arggh... arggh...arggh!"

Lois convulsed wildly as her orgasmic jolts surged through her sweat-covered body. Then before I knew it, I drove deep between her butt cheeks to exploded in a glorious release, giving my Japanese lover her first and well-deserved sperm enema.

"Oh, my God," gasped Lois as she collapsed her sweaty body on mine, her butt squirming uncontrollably. "That was fantastic. You were great...filling me up. I can still feel...your cock throbbing in my asshole... pumping hot creamy sperm... flooding me. God, do you feel me gripping you, milking you, with my spasming asshole?" With a lingering sensuous kiss, Lois sighed, "Thank you, Lane, for making me feel...so wanted...so desirable...so alive."

"That's good," was all that I could utter. "I think...no, I know...I've died." But then wedging myself between Lois's bun, I then murmured, "But at least I'm in heaven."

"Hmmm, Lane, ever since we arrived at this convention, I've done things that I never thought that I'd do. I have had a love affair...my first fling...with a closet dirty old man who happens to be my boss. Tossed my self-control out the window, and, shit, we haven't even gone to the convention. We just shacked up with each other in bed day and night, and make out like teenagers...wild and uninhibited. And you know what? I loved every moment of it, especially when I lost my 'cherry' asshole to you. Jeez, I never knew I could be so loose and easy with you."

Shifting lazily on top of my sweaty body, Lois groaned softly, "Oooh, but I sure achy as hell. You really worked me over good...really stretched me out with that big beautiful fat cock of yours. The way you pounded my poor little asshole...I'm so exhausted from my orgasms. Shit, I'm not sure I'll be able to walk given how you've reamed me that past few days. God, my orgasms with you are so intense, I can't believe how wet you make me.

"Hiss, look at what you did to my little titties, you beast. The way you sucked them, tugging and nipping on them...now they're so achy and swollen...so dark purple. I swear there were times I thought they would start spurting milk at any moment. Do you know tomorrow is the last day of the conference? And that we're supposed to fly out in the late afternoon? How am I going to be able to put on a bra when my nipples are so sore, swollen, and sensitive? It's all your fault."

"Well, Lois – I'm surprised you think I took advantage of you...especially...when you almost killed me in the process. You know that for us old guys... fooling around with demand younger women – like you – could result in a cardiac arrest." With tongue in cheek, I softly chuckled, "You're the sexually insatiable one who takes advantage of a helpless senior citizen who hasn't had sex in decades. Hmmph, making me repeatedly pop a boner and subjecting me to all kinds of sexual depravities."

My playful teasing was rudely interrupted when Lois planted her luscious lips on mine, her darting tongue rendering me speechless. "So, I forced myself on you, huh, you dirty old man? So, what if I was bloody drunk...shameless and without inhibitions? As I recall, I didn't have to twist your arm to ravish and molest me.

"You know, Lane, to change the subject," Lois sighed. "This is our last night of the convention, and with the exception of drinks on the first night here, we haven't left this hotel room for days. Maybe we should shower and then go out a bit at least show our faces. Then we've got to pack...not that we unpacked much considering that we haven't worn much clothing most of the time. Hmmm...then again...the showers that I've managed to take, were rudely interrupted by some old guy joining me to rudely shove his hard penis somewhere in my body.

When I reminded Lois that she didn't seem to mind when I scrubbed her back, Lois chucked that it was my efforts to scrub the insides of her bodily orifices that she was referring to. Lois smiled the sensuously kissed me, saying, "But I loved every inch of you shoved into me. Hmmm, speaking of which, I all of a sudden developed this insatiable hunger for some seasoned man-meat covered with someone's vintage sperm."

With that my Japanese lover flipped my body off of hers, my suddenly withdrawn manhood making this lewd sucking sound. "Yummy...you're so delicious," Lois mumbled as she slurped on my semi-soft cock. "But...this does pose a dilemma that I need to discuss with you. We've enjoyed each other these past few days, but I don't think we're ready to go through a divorce with our significant others. I mean that my family is at times a royal pain in the ass, but I don't think I'm ready to part with them."

"Lois," I interrupted, "don't stress yourself out. I think I'm correct when I say that neither of us is looking forward to getting a divorce. However, let's not 'throw the baby out with the bath water. Look, what we shared these past few days is something special...we discovered that we love one another with hot and sweaty, uninhibited and lustful sex.

"The way I see it; we have one of three possible options. The first is that we pretend that what happened didn't. But, to me...the proverbial 'genie is out of the bottle' and ain't going back. I don't know about you, but I can't and don't want to forget what I have discovered in you. How can I simply forget what a fantastic body you have and that under that controlled conservative demeanor lurks a fuck-slut just demanding to come out?"

Then stroking Lois' bobbing head, I then murmured, "The second option is that we regard each other as 'friends with benefits.' That means that we won't try to carry on but if the moment is right...well, then we will sexually enjoy each. And afterward, we will try to carry on as normal.

"The last choice open to us...and one that I hope you will agree with...is to continue our love affair...and screwing each other every chance we get..." And with that, I pushed Lois back and plunged my face between her tender inner thighs to do some serious muff diving. Lois cried out when my lips latched on her swollen pussy lips, vacuuming the length of each before settling on her stiff love button, giving it a tongue lashing.

"Do you mean that when I'm feeling down and in need of some loving," Lois gasped as her hips lifted to thrust herself into my mouth, "or when I'm feeling just horny as hell, you'll have a 'closed-door session' with me? Maybe you'll have some meaningful 'intercourse' about my performance with me bent over your desk and while you screw my pussy? Or, if I've done something really been bad and need to be severely disciplined...you will fuck my ass until I've learned my lesson? Is that what you mean?"

With that Lois turned to kneel with her face pressed against the mattress and her sex presented to me. "Oh, Lane. I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to, and do you know why?" whine Lois. "Because all this talking about what we're going to do, has made me horny as hell, and I need that cock that I been sucking on to help me get some much-needed relief. I think it's hard enough for you to get it into my hot and super-wet little cunt? Please...pretty please?"

What happened when we returned to work is another story. However, let me say that Lois continued as my favorite (and only) MILF. It goes without saying that we've had numerous "closed door sessions" involving my Assistant Manager's performance. I must say that Lois has performed admirably and exceeded all of her (and mine) expectations. God, I love my small-titty-big-ass woman!

12