Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just that she's really not bad looking."

"Hmm," I said, "I'll be right back. Toilet." At least that's what I said as I left him perusing the semi-nude notebook of Tonya. Instead, I went into her bedroom. As he'd told me previously, her third drawer down was her lingerie drawer. Looking in, I was immediately sure that he'd been right, she'd tried to entice Ryan as most of the naughty lingerie that had been on top when he'd helped move the dresser was no longer spread out on top. More arranged how I would have, her panties were on one side, her nighties in the middle, and her bras on the other. I picked up her bras, finding what I thought was the naughty open cupped bra turned out to be just one of three similar ones, with a couple of what I would have thought were more everyday bras. I pulled my shirt and own bra off, just dropping them to the ground, and took out one of her open cupped bras. The bra didn't fit me quite perfectly, I'm a bit bigger than Tonya, but it fit well enough I told myself. I looked in the dresser mirror and knew Ryan was going to love this.

"Well?" I asked as I stepped in front of him, causing him to look up from Tonya's picture book. "Shall I get me one?"

"Oh my god!" Ryan exclaimed, his eyes bugging out. "Is that Tonya's?"

"Uh huh," I said, reaching down to accept his extended hand. He pushed the notebook to one side, pulling me into his lap, his hands immediately going to my bare tits and nipples.

"Oh my god, why haven't you had something like this before?"

"I didn't know you'd like it that much," I said, my hand rubbing the erection in his pants. "Umm, baby, you better take these pants off and fuck me. I'm horny."

"So am I."

It didn't take long for us to get naked, or nearly so. I kept the bra on, after all my breasts were already exposed. I helped undo his pants, until he pushed them down his legs and then raised his arms as I pulled his shirt off. Still sitting, now totally naked, my shorts dropped to the floor and I climbed on, sliding his cock inside me as we fucked on Tonya's couch. He couldn't keep his mouth off my tits, and soon enough we came, almost together.

"Oh my god, baby. I've got to get you one of these," he said, his finger running across the upper edge of the bra, stroking my nipples. "Oh, I love your tits and nipples!" he said.

"I know you do. I bet you'd love Tonya's if she was wearing this too."

"Not as much as I love yours." I could feel Ryan's cock begin to soften inside me, and when it almost fell out, I stood, dribbling his cum all down between his legs and over his cock onto the couch.

"Oh crap," I said, "hold on a minute and let me get a washcloth." I found one in the cupboard above the washing machine, and moments later was back, cleaning up the semen mess between his legs. "Slide down," I said, pulling him forward onto the floor. He did as I instructed. "Were we done with that?" I asked, picking up the album and turning to sit beside him on the floor.

"Almost," he said, rapidly flipping through the beginning of the album to where we were before. I shared with him when I saw a picture that really turned me on, he did likewise, and before we were done his cock was more than beginning to respond again.

"My god, those were sexy," I said, as we flipped to the last page. "I wonder if she's got more?" I asked innocently, knowing the answer before I said anything.

"I don't know," Ryan answered, "I didn't know she had a second."

"Wasn't there a purple album next to this one?" I said, "I think I saw one, let me go look." I hopped up naked, except for the bra, and padded into the den, retrieving the purple one. "Oh my," I said as I walked back into the living room, "you're really going to like this one," I giggled as if I had never seen it before, "I think Tonya has a really naughty streak."

It didn't take long of flipping through the third album and Ryan's cock was totally hard again, my hand wrapped around and slowly stroking. "Who's the other girl? She's really pretty too."

"I don't know," I lied, "do you suppose they were lovers?" I knew they were semi-lovers, but we hadn't gotten that far back yet. "God, you're so hard again," I said, and then leaned down to take him in my mouth.

"Oh my God, Lindsey. That's fabulous." I bobbed up and down on his cock for a minute or two, and then rose, turned around and lowered myself onto him. "Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed as I settled into place.

"Later," I said, wiggling my hips down onto his erection, "right now I just want you in me while we perv on our sexy neighbor."

He giggled, his hands coming up to grip my breasts and tweak my nipples. "OK, but you're going to have to turn the pages. I'm busy."

I held the book and slowly turned the pages, letting him tell me why he found one really hot, and I did the same. Looking at them in order like this, it was evident that Tonya and Suzie were getting closer and closer to making love. "Oh my god, that's really hot," he said when on the next to the last page, Suzie's tongue was shown reaching out to touch Tonya's clit -- which was erect and protruding from her body. Earlier a pussy shot had included her clit, still covered by its hood but at that time her clit itself hadn't been visible.

"It is, isn't it?" I acknowledged, and slowly turned to the very last page, showing Tonya having an orgasm.

"She's coming, isn't she?" Ryan stated.

"I would say so. It sure looks like it." I folded the cover closed, and began to set the book down beside us, when Ryan rose, with me in his lap, and pushed forward. It was a bit awkward, he slipped out of me, but seconds later he had pushed me forward onto my knees, and again slipped back into me, doggy style. I collapsed onto my arms, butt in the air while he pummeled me from behind; we were both well aroused, and despite having made love just minutes before, we both came again.

Lying there on my arms after we'd both cum, I began to giggle again. "Do you suppose Tonya would mind if we occasionally come over and make love in her living room?"

"I don't know, but if we keep this up, we're going to leave cum stains where they shouldn't be," he said. He'd slipped out of me again and, as I rolled over, I could see a puddle of semen on the floor that had leaked out of my pussy. He reached over and handed me the rag from before and I cleaned up the mess on the floor. "Let's go home," he said.

"Naked?"

"Oh yeah, the neighbors would really like that, wouldn't they? I think perhaps we'd better get dressed first."

"I guess," I said, "party pooper!"

I reached for the clasp on Tonya's bra, but his hand came out to grip mine. "Wear that for me? We can bring it back tomorrow." I didn't argue.

~

"So, boudoir photos?" Emily asked, when we showed up for an interview at her studio. "For both of you? Are you girlfriends?"

"Oh no," Tonya laughed, "just neighbors. Your dad did a photo shoot for my girlfriend and me back when you were just a kid."

"Oh? Really? They were private photos?"

"They were supposed to be."

"Then I won't have them. Anything that anyone asked to be kept private he was meticulous on destroying the originals. Anything else I've probably still got negatives from, although a lot of the really old stuff has deteriorated and is unusable. That's really important in this digital age, there are a lot of less than reputable people out there. Many is the woman who's found her pictures on the internet, and that never works out for the better."

"I've got the albums."

"Really? I'd love to see them. I can almost always tell my dad's work; it always has a certain... flair to it."

"I brought them along, they're in the car. Lindsey saw them," Tonya said nodding toward me, "and decided she wanted to do something similar for her husband."

"Boudoir photos and, even more... explicit... photography is quite popular. I do more of that these days than family portraits. It's also a bit more expensive."

"Why is that?"

"It takes longer. I can schedule 6 family photo sessions in a day, but just one boudoir session. By the time we change sets, lights, you change clothes, I review and edit the photos, it's an all-day affair and I do have to make a living. A lot of couples want sex photos, too. Those always take a long time. Especially when people want to actually be out in nature rather than a studio."

"They do? You mean pictures like... while actually having sex? Outdoors?"

Emily nodded. "You'd be surprised. There are a lot of photographers with excellent work, and many people don't mind sharing after they've had pictures taken. Ever heard of Voyeurweb? Google it, and then look for one of my favorite photographers, Gordon Earle, he posts a lot on there, and I use him for a lot of ideas."

"It takes a long time?" Lindsey said, and then giggled "What, maybe 15 minutes for men and they're all done?" She looked over at Tonya with a smirk on her face.

"Not quite that easy," Emily laughed, acknowledging the joke. "Invariably the men have a hard time with it. They may all think they're porn kings, but many men have real shrinkage problems when someone is watching. And then what the couples think they want, and what they really want, are totally different. If I give them what they think they want, it's like that picture of Delicate Arch pic of Dad's that's just a snapshot. When I give them what they really want, it's not what they thought. It's surprising, most of the women think they want a photo of giving a blowjob, and most of the men think they want a photo of them fucking their wives or girlfriends... or lovers, but really, there isn't much to see when that's happening. Usually it's very similar to boudoir pictures, it just takes forever to get a few really good erotic shots."

"Wow, yeah, of course, I can see that." Tonya said, "My girlfriend and I actually did three sessions with your dad, three consecutive weeks."

"Oh? That was unusual. Why? Did something not turn out?"

"No," Tonya shook her head, "they turned out too well. We scheduled lingerie shoots, for my girlfriend and me, which we did the first week. We'd specified no nudity, but we just kept getting pictures with less on or sexier clothes on. He suggested multiple times that he could make us look fabulous naked, but we initially turned him down. And then on my last photo of the day, my chemise or negligee slipped off my shoulder and left my breast bare, the only picture that was semi-nude all day. We had to come back the next week to view them, as it took him that long to develop and review, and that one turned out to be the absolute best. One look and I was hooked, Suzie and I both were, and we agreed to let him do nudes."

"That's not unusual, most people are a bit leery of nude photos to begin with, thinking they're not beautiful enough and need the clothes to make them beautiful or sexy, but a good photographer gets around all that."

"Oh, he certainly did that," Tonya stated. "When we were reviewing the second weeks pictures, he asked if we'd considered having pictures taken together. Two beautiful women," she glanced at me, she hadn't said this to me before, "contrasting skin tones, each of us accenting the other. After all he'd done so far, everything was absolutely fabulous and I said yes, I'd like that. Suzie was a bit hesitant but those pictures of the two of us together I think were the sexiest ones."

"I agree, they were hot!"

When Emily suggested that they review the albums to see what her father had done, Tonya went back out to the car and brought the three albums in. Emily immediately confirmed she could readily identify these as her father's work. We reviewed the pictures, and which pictures I really liked, and ideas of what I thought might be what I wanted. She had a little notepad and took notes, afterward saying she had some other ideas too. "I don't just want to replicate his work, although certain poses show up regardless of who the photographer is." She paused and then said, "You guys aren't lovers, right?" I confirmed we weren't, just that we were neighbors, and that we were there on Tonya's recommendation. "It's ok, I'm not judgmental at all. It's just that we often have... women... of different ages together."

"No worries," I said, "We understand."

"So, what about toys? Have you got a dildo or vibrator? Husbands seem to really get off on seeing their wives self-pleasuring." I knew I did, but wasn't so sure about admitting this in front of her or Tonya. I don't know whether she recognized my reluctance to admit it, but said, "No worries, if you've got them and want to bring them along, we'll work them in." And suddenly we were on the calendar for two weeks later.

~

"So, Tonya," I said when we were on the way home, "when you hid the album behind the bed? Was that hoping that maybe my husband would like what he saw too?"

"What?" she asked, a phony shock crossing her face. The thought and relief that she hadn't yet been called on her subterfuge disappearing from her face.

"Is that why you put the album behind the headboard," I repeated, "so you could pretend you didn't know it was there, and maybe seduce my husband?" Her eyes got big and she swallowed, unable to immediately respond.

"He noticed that the album didn't have any dust on it," I continued, glancing over to her as I drove, "whereas the headboard and everything that hadn't been moved recently was dusty. It meant you'd put it there for him to find." She didn't deny my accusation, nor did she admit it, initially.

"It's OK, Tonya. I figured it out. I don't think that Ryan has yet though," I lied.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

"You mean we shouldn't have."

"Huh?" she said, obviously befuddled by my statement. "You shouldn't have what?"

"Used your pictures as an aphrodisiac and made love in your living room." I paused. "Twice."

"What?" she exclaimed, and I explained our Saturday tryst on her floor and couch, having used her pictures for stimulation. I giggled, 'It was pretty hot. Ryan especially likes your open-cupped bra."

She was silent for a moment. "I first started getting those years ago. My husband liked them a lot, and when they're well fitted, I think they're my most comfortable bra. I still wear them all the time."

"Ryan sure liked it."

"In the pictures? That was an old one, I replaced it years ago."

"No, he liked it on me," I giggled, "although it was a bit small for me. I hope you don't mind, I washed it and put it back before you came home. He said he'd seen it in your drawer when he'd helped move your dresser. Only thing is, it wasn't on top any longer, they were all folded off to one side. You put it on top for him to see, didn't you?"

She was looking out the window, and when I repeated, "You did, didn't you?" I saw her head nod. I could sense her embarrassment, that she'd been caught putting feelers out for my husband, seeing if he wanted to cheat with her.

"How long has it been since you've had sex?" I asked.

She was still looking out the window, but now turned back inside, and looked over at me. "Over four years. Just before he had his heart attack." It was my turn to nod, I didn't say anything for a few moments, turning the car onto our street.

"Why Ryan?"

"I... I..." she hesitated. "I shouldn't have."

"You think he's sexy?" I said, as I pulled into the drive.

"He was in the front yard. I saw him mowing the yard, and he took his shirt off. And then he washed the car, took his shoes off before that so all he was wearing was his shorts... and I... thought about him, coming over and... wondered what it would be like to have a sexy man like that in my bed again."

"Hmmm."

"I was behind the curtains and I took care of myself at the same time." I nodded, just contemplating what to say. "Come on," I said, opening the door, "Let's go in."

I poured us both a glass of tea. "He really liked your pictures; he's said several times he thinks you're pretty sexy."

"Just not twenty-five or thirty anymore."

"He's been with an older woman before. His first time was with an older neighbor woman."

"What?" she said, and I told her the story of Ryan and Mrs. Robinson.

"Just like in The Graduate?"

"What's like the graduate?" I asked, not understanding the reference.

"The movie? The Graduate? Mid-sixties? Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft and who was the girl? Oh! Katharine Ross. College grad gets seduced by Mrs. Robinson, and he then falls for her daughter."

"Oh. Uhm, can't say as I've ever heard of that."

"No way! The Graduate is a classic!"

"Just a bit before my time."

"Lindsey?"

"Yeah?"

"You're right, I made a pass at your husband. I shouldn't have. I'm really sorry." I didn't answer for a moment.

"I'm not."

Tonya looked at me, obviously mixed up by my answer. I opened my mouth, and then closed it again, cocked my head trying to think of how to say what I wanted to.

"I love hearing Ryan tell me about his affair with Mrs. Robinson."

"You do?"

"I do. I like hearing all about his past lovers, but what turns me on the most is hearing about him with her. Hearing about him with an older woman." We took our iced tea and sat at the table.

"We really enjoyed looking at your photos, that was really hot, and we made mad passionate love in your living room. I really liked wearing your bra, too, making him mad for me but... I want something else, too." I stopped and waited, eventually she spoke.

"What's that?" Now it was my turn to gulp. Could I really ask this, could I really go forward with this? A lightning bolt of arousal went through my mind, I could feel my nipples crinkle in anticipation.

"I want you to take my husband to bed. I want you to seduce him."

"Oh my God, Lindsey. You don't really mean that. I was wrong, I shouldn't have done what I did, you don't really mean that."

"Actually, I do."

"For God's sake Lindsey. Why?"

I proceeded to tell her again about Ryan, this time with all the details about being seduced by Mrs. Robinson. Giving her his virginity, having her teach him how to be a lover, how to take care of his woman, take care of his future lovers. "It never fails, when he tells me about his older lover who seduced him, it just really turns me on. I don't know why. I know it's strange, why does anything turn us on? But it does. The thought of Ryan with an older woman..."

"You want him to have sex with me?" I nodded.

"Under one condition."

"What's that?"

"I want to watch."

~

She didn't say yes, she didn't say no, but I knew she was going to do it. She'd made an advance at my husband, who had ignored it, but that just meant he was loyal to me. He'd also told me all about the two pictures he'd seen, how she'd run her hand up his leg, and I knew it had been hard for him to walk away from her, but he had. We'd gone back together and looked at all her pictures, with me getting aroused from him seeing her as much as he got aroused by seeing her. Now, I was sure that if I gave him the OK, it would happen.

~

"So, you want to watch?" She asked the next time we got together, again at her house. "You want to be there?"

"No, I probably shouldn't be there. I just want to see him with you."

"I don't understand you. Why?"

"You just need to know that it turns me on something fierce."

She just looked at me for several seconds, and then nodded. "It's funny how different people react. After Suzie showed her husband our pics, every time we got together after that, I could tell he was coming on to me. I finally told him, when he followed me into the kitchen and were alone one time, to knock it off. He could look at naked pictures of me, just like Dave could look at the pics of his wife and me, but I wasn't interested in him. He finally backed off." She paused for a moment, "What about a camera? Would a recording be OK? It wouldn't be live, but you could look at it again and again." She easily slipped into "how" to make my desires happen, so fast that I almost missed that she was saying she wanted to do this, she wanted to have sex with my husband.