Hermaphrodite Ch. 04

Story Info
Shopping, doctors appointment,, the mothers have a swim date.
6.5k words
4.84
18.5k
55

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Janet had raunchy dreams the night after her swimming lessons. Naked in the pool, laying out in the sun naked, and getting rubbed down with tanning oil, all played a part in the dreams. She woke up with a raging hard-on and an itch deep in her pussy that had her hips twitching.

She groaned softly as she rolled over on her back and wiggled her hips. Her hands came up to caress and squeeze her breasts. Her nipples were hard enough to hurt. One hand wandered down her body to grip her dick. Her hips jerked hard and she let go of the hot shaft.

Forcing both of her hands away from her body made her groan and wiggle more. One little touch to her g-pot would have her coming like mad. Her mind was debating whether she should or not. The thought of Luke coming in her mouth made her whimper.

She tossed back the covers and laid still looking up at the ceiling. Could she wait until she saw him? He had surprised her when he came so fast. She would love to return the favor. She rolled sideways and looked at the clock. A half past eight. Her mother had already left for work.

She smiled as she thought of their conversation the evening before. Her mom had asked about her swimming lessons. "They were fine mom. I learned the back stroke so I'm safe enough not to drown."

Kate, her mother, grinned and asked, "How was swimming nude?"

Janet groaned and shivered. "Very interesting," she said softly. "It tickles areas that hadn't been tickled that way before."

Kate laughed and said, "Tickled is an interesting word to use but yeah, it is interesting."

"Getting rubbed down with tanning oil is even more interesting," Janet admitted.

"Been there done that, I've had the orgasms to prove it," Kate replied with a laugh.

"We, uh, didn't go that far. We didn't know how long Luke's mom would be gone."

"We had a long talk," Kate said and sighed. "I lost my nerve about telling her about us."

"So I'm still just an ordinary girl to her," Janet said.

"One she likes very much. One she thinks will be a good influence on Luke," Kate said.

Janet grinned. "What is her view on skinny dipping?"

"She does it all the time, according to what she said," Kate replied.

"I wonder what she would think of her son skinny dipping with a certain young lady?"

Kate shrugged. "About the same as any mother. As long as they take precautions and she doesn't actually see it...."

Janet chuckled. "Luke and I are going shopping again tomorrow."

Her mother raised her eyebrows and grinned. "He agreed to wear a butt plug?"

"If I do, he will," Janet replied.

"Like I said, take it easy on him. He has the inherent male homophobia built into his genes. So far he's overcame it but take it slow."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said.

*****

Janet sighed and sat up. She and Luke had some stuff to discuss. She wiggled over to the edge of the bed and stood up. "But first, a shower and coffee."

She headed for the kitchen to see what the coffee situation was. Some of the time, her mother saved her a cup and sometimes not. There was coffee in the pot but it smelled strong so she added water and turned to get her phone.

Luke's mom, Mary, answered the phone. "Is Luke out of bed yet?"

"As a matter of fact he is," Mary replied. "How do you like swimming so far?"

"I can do the back stroke," Janet said. "I have a doctor's appointment later today so there won't be any swimming lessons."

"I thought Luke said something about you two going shopping today. The reason he's out of bed so early," Mary said.

Janet thought fast and replied, "I need some new clothes for school and I wanted his opinion on some things."

Mary laughed. "That boy's fashion sense starts and stops with shorts and a t-shirt."

"Mine runs more to baggy shorts and sweatshirts," Janet admitted.

"That's more college wear from what I've seen," Mary replied.

"Maybe I can get him into a pair of jeans," Janet said.

"That would be a good change," Mary said and then held her hand over the phone as she yelled for Luke.

Janet chuckled and shook her head. A moment later, Luke said, "Hey, good looking."

"I'm naked," Janet said softly.

Luke groaned and said, "I'll be right there."

Janet laughed and said, "Nope. Give me an hour at least and then come over."

"Well, shoot," Luke said with a sigh.

"Is your mom working today?" Janet asked quickly.

"Uh, I don't think so. Whatever is going on at the office will take the rest of the week or so I think I heard."

"Okay, so we'll put off the rest of my swimming lessons until next week. Anyway, my legs hurt some from yesterday,"

Luke chuckled. "More exercise is the answer for that."

Janet groaned. "I hate exercise but swimming is fun."

"Ain't it though," Luke whispered.

Janet laughed. "An hour right?"

"Okay my lovely lady," he replied and Janet hung up.

She sighed and wiggled her hips. Her hard dick rubbed back and forth across her belly as she did. She groaned and whispered, "Coffee, coffee. Shower without hands on anything but what needs washing."

*****

Janet was wrapped in a towel and sipping her second cup of coffee when there was a knock at the front door. She went to answer it. She caught a glimpse of Luke as she passed the side window so she opened it wide and whipped the towel off. Luke gasped loudly as his eyes went wide.

With a laugh, Janet stepped to the side and he came inside. As she closed the door, she said, "I shouldn't have done that but I couldn't help myself. The expression on your face was priceless."

Luke gathered her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Janet groaned into his mouth as his hands roamed over her back and butt. She leaned into him and squirmed and wiggled as her passion shot back up again. Her breasts rubbed against his t-shirt and her dick rubbed back and forth over the front of his shorts.

With a moan, she broke the kiss and pushed him away. He gave her a funny look and she whispered, "So horny from my dreams last night."

A moment later, Luke was on his knees in front of her with her dick in his hand. One brush of his tongue across her g-spot had her up on her toes and coming hard. He kept right on licking her and she kept right on coming. Finally, her knees gave way and she ended up sitting on the floor.

"Wow!" Luke whispered softly as he sat down next to her.

It took Janet several minutes to get her breathing under control. "Explosively orgasmic," she whispered softly.

Luke chuckled. "I remember that feeling from yesterday when you suddenly sucked my dick."

Janet chuckled. "I think that is why I held off doing anything myself."

"Together is better than alone," Luke said with a smile.

Janet turned and kissed him gently on the cheek. "I feel the same way."

Luke grinned and looked Janet up and down. "Are you going shopping that way?"

"It would make putting my butt plug in easier."

Luke laughed. "No underwear would have the same effect and probably keep you from getting arrested."

Janet shivered. "But think of all the eyes I'd miss."

"Think of all the people you would confuse with tits and a dick," Luke shot back.

"Since the toy shop is two doors down from where I got the bathing suit, there might not be that much confusion."

Luke looked thoughtful for a moment. "You might be right. That Lady that sold you the bathing suit still makes me wonder about things."

Janet looked at him and asked, "What kind of things?"

"He's a guy that wants to be a woman right?"

"Possibly or he might be a guy that wants to have breasts but is also gay. He likes guys and thinks the breasts might make him more attractive or they might bring in more straight men. Only he/she knows for sure."

"It's all so confusing," Luke admitted.

"People in general are all confusing in one way or another," Janet replied. "If I was just a guy with a dick and tits, you wouldn't be with me but you are. What does that make you in the scheme of things?"

Luke looked at Janet with wide eyes. "I, uh, I," he stammered and then groaned. "That is a question I don't have an answer too right off the top of my head."

Janet smiled at him and said, "Complicated questions are a bitch for everyone in complicated relationships and our relationship is a complicated one. We see it from one side and others will see it from another side."

"What other people think doesn't matter much to me," Luke said.

"What if they think you are gay? I do have a dick," Janet said quickly.

"But to me you are a girl and always will be," Luke replied.

"Would your mother see it that way? Or your dad for that matter?"

Luke groaned. "I think mom might see you as a girl also. My dad on the other hand.... He might have some bad things to say but since he left my mom he's an idiot to me."

"Mom says guys have a built in homophobia," Janet whispered.

Luke sighed and whispered, "Yeah, I think that is true."

"How hard are you fighting yours?" Janet asked finally getting around to the heart of what she was aiming for.

Luke was silent for a few minutes. He shrugged and replied, "You are you. If it was anyone else.... Yeah, I would have a problem but with you, I love you, all of you. If that includes a dick then so be it."

Janet shivered at what he said. "I just don't want to force you somewhere you don't want to go."

Luke grinned and leaned over to kiss her on the lips softly. "We're good," he said as he leaned back.

"I promised mom I'd take it slow and easy on you. Since she has a lot more experience than me, I'm taking what she said to heart."

"We'll work it out," Luke said. "Now about this shopping trip...."

Janet chuckled. "Your mom thinks we're going to look at clothes for school."

"I could probably use a few things," Luke said as he got to his feet.

As he helped her to her feet, Janet said, "I said I'd see if I could get you to wear something besides shorts and t-shirts."

He held her hand as they walked toward the stairs. "If you wear things besides baggy shorts and sweatshirts then I'll have to up my game."

Janet giggled. "Now that I know about tucking, I think I will be more comfortable in more girly clothes."

As they went up the stairs, Luke whispered, "But I'm drawing the line at wearing a dress."

Janet laughed. "How about a skirt and blouse?"

"Uh, no," Luke said with a grin. "I did like the feel of your panties though. Maybe something with more material and more silky."

"Maybe a pair of boy shorts," Janet said with a wink.

"Uh, what are those? Something like my tidy whities?" Luke asked.

Janet laughed as they turned into her bedroom. "I can show you easier than explaining," she said as she crossed her room to her dresser. She rummaged around in her lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of white boy shorts panties and slipped them on.

Luke groaned as she modeled them and turned around to show him the back. The leg openings were straight across and the waistband was three inches below her navel. Her dick made a ridge at an angle across the front. The material was lacy looking.

When she turned around, the material cupped her ass cheeks with a half inch or so of each cheek showing. Luke groaned. "Those are awesome on you."

Janet grinned and turned to rummage in her drawer again. She pulled out another pair just like the ones she had on. She tossed them to him and said, "Lets see how you look in them."

Luke looked at the panties and then at her. "I, uh, I," he stammered and then groaned as he tossed them on the bed. "If you can then...." He whispered as he pushed his shorts down. His dick was standing up in the front of his white briefs with the head peeking over the waistband.

Janet groaned and said, "You look awesome yourself. Keep those on."

Luke looked confused and said, "But...."

"You're a guy and those make you look like a guy so...."

Luke looked down at his underwear and then over at hers. "Yeah, I do like the differences. If you were tucked then it would make us look so normal it would be funny."

Janet laughed as she walked over and kissed Luke on the lips as she snuggled against him. He groaned and kissed her back. His hands on her ass made Janet groan as she cupped his ass with her hands.

The kiss was sweet to start with and grew in passion to where Janet broke the kiss suddenly and stepped back. "Shopping, we need to go shopping," she said quickly and then grinned. "I also have a doctor's appointment this afternoon."

Luke looked at her with concern on his face. "Is there a problem?"

Janet grinned as she reached out and rubbed her hand over his dick. "Only if this goes somewhere it doesn't need to be before the doctor's appointment."

Luke's eyes grew wide as what she meant sunk in. "Oh, yeah, that problem."

Janet picked up a white blouse off the bed. She was smiling at him as she slipped it on and buttoned it up. She sat on the side of the bed as she put on her thigh high stockings. She had planned earlier to not have her panties on when she did this but.... Luke stood where he was and watched her closely.

She loved his eyes on her legs and not having the panties on would have teased him more but.... She stood up and slipped on her short dark blue skirt. When she stepped into a pair of high heels, Luke groaned deeply.

"Yeah, I'm going to have to step my game up a lot or some college guy will try and steal you from me."

Janet laughed. "Boy would he be in for a surprise."

"Ain't that a fact," Luke said with a grin as he bent over and picked up his shorts.

*****

Luke drove as they headed for the toy shop. His eyes kept going to Janet as he drove. Janet looked at him and asked, "What?"

He shook his head. "You look like a dream and I look like a high school reject."

"Then we'll have to do some shopping for you while we're out."

"I have jeans and a few dress shirts at home. I even have a couple of pair of slacks somewhere in the back of my closet," Luke confessed.

Janet looked him up and down and grinned. "To tell the truth, the few blouses and skirts I have are from visits to the doctors and going places with mom."

Luke grinned. "I think both of us will have to up our game in the future. Going on dates and such."

"We've never been on a date," Janet pointed out.

Luke shivered and said, "We'll have to fix that."

"When?" Janet asked.

With a grin, Luke said, "We could stop for coffee at the café on the way home."

Janet looked at him as her eyes narrowed. "Is there any particular reason for the café?"

Luke chuckled. "I want to see the expression on your girlfriend's face when you come in, in your girl clothes."

Janet shivered. "Be careful what you wish for," she whispered a moment later.

"Me or you?" Luke asked quickly.

"Yes," Janet said with a soft hiss in her voice as she gave him a wink.

*****

The toy store was interesting. Janet had ordered her small vibratory on line so this was the first time visiting such a place. It made her tingly inside because anyone seeing her would think any toys she bought would be for her. Little did they know....

Janet wasn't in any hurry so she browsed slowly. By the time they reached the butt plugs there was only a small vibrator a bit larger than the one she already had in the basket Luke was carrying.

He had been quiet for the most part. His only comment was about the number of toys available to women. "So what do you need besides your hand and some lube?" She asked with a grin. "Women are more complicated and have more parts, shall we say."

Luke sighed and nodded. "True, very true."

As it was the butt plug displays were confusing to both of them. So many sizes, lengths, diameters, materials, and so on and so forth. "How do we choose?" Luke asked.

Janet shook her head. "I did a little research but I didn't reach any conclusions. I guess it is a try until you find what you enjoy type thing."

Luke grinned. "There isn't one that says, 'Out Only,'"

Janet picked one up that was teardrop shaped with a red heart on the end. As she dropped it in the basket, she whispered, "One down."

Luke found one that had a skull on it but it also had a small loop. "What is the loop for?" He asked as he looked it over.

"So I can hang a bell on it," Janet said with a big grin.

"You, you wouldn't," Luke said quickly.

"No I wouldn't," Janet said with a wink. "It would make things hard to explain to friends and family."

With some looking, they found another skull without the loop. Janet also found one with an oblong head that had a tag saying, "Vibrating." She dropped it in the basket. Luke looked at her funny.

Janet grinned and said, "I have my g-spot and you have your Prostate gland. Not to mention relaxing things."

"Uh yeah, relaxing," Luke said with a shiver.

Janet shivered and kissed him on the cheek. "It's for both of us, remember."

Luke took a deep breath and looked around. "Is there anything else we need?"

Janet looked around and sighed. "Too bad I'm on a budget. So many possibilities."

"Lube and batteries," Luke said with a wink. "I know we're going to need the first one the most."

*****

Back in the car, Janet put the sack in the console and sat back to relax as Luke drove to the mall. As they went, he kept looking at her and at the console. After the third time, Janet laughed. "We'll wait until we get home. It will be more comfortable, more private, and I have a doctor's appointment, remember."

Luke took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Just thinking about seeing you with that red heart between your cheeks is keeping my dick hard."

"Mine also," Janet whispered and then shivered. "Not to mention seeing that skull between your cheeks."

Luke groaned. "Just wondering what that will feel like adds to the overall effect."

Janet smiled and asked, "Have you ever had anything in your ass?"

"Uh, a finger during an exam one time," he replied. "How about you?"

"My finger, my small toy, a doctor's finger a long time ago. He was looking for a prostate gland."

"Your toy? A vibrating toy?" Luke asked.

Janet chuckled. "Yeah and it almost blew the top of my head off when I came."

Luke groaned. "The vibrating butt plug up your ass, your toy in the front, and my tongue on your g-spot," he whispered.

Janet groaned. "I, uh, hope mother has burial insurance on me."

"Hey now, no dying on me," Luke protested.

"I'm joking or at least, I think I am," Janet whispered softly with a big shiver.

They were getting close to the mall. Janet looked around and said, "Go on past the mall. There is a second hand store farther out that has good stuff for low prices. We're on a budget, remember."

*****

They came out of the thrift shop with three bags. As they got in the car, Luke grinned and said, "Talk about bargain hunting. I need to tell mom about this place."

"One of the advantages of being poor is knowing where all the good shopping places are," Janet replied with a wink.

Janet dropped the sacks in the backseat. "We'll need to stop and get you something to drink while I'm at the doctor's office."

When he asked how long she would be, she shrugged. "I have questions about the g-spot as we call it and to get a pelvic exam so I can get information on the best birth control available. From what I've read, I guess that's how it works."

Luke was looking at her as she talked. When she finished, he gave her a crooked smile. "You know a hell of a lot more about this than I ever will."

"Men!" Janet said and then grinned as she gave him the address of the Doctor's office.

*****

Luke was sitting in the car, which was parked in the shade of a small tree. He had finished his coke fifteen or so minutes earlier when he saw Janet walk out of the office building in front of him.

"How did it go?" He asked as she got in the car.

Janet grinned at him as she said, "I spent most of my time flat on my back on an examining table with my feet raise and spread wide by a set of metal stirrups."

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12