Hermaphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" he said and the next thing she knew, she was flat on her back with him kissing her.

Her eyes were wide and she couldn't catch her breath for a moment. It was her first kiss and she was totally unprepared for what it felt like. She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck as she tried to return the kiss. She had no idea what she was doing. The only thing she had ever kissed on the lips was her teddy bear and this was a world of difference.

Luke sensed that something was wrong and broke the kiss. He started to roll back over but Janet held onto his neck tightly. "I... I shouldn't have done that."

Janet giggled. "If that was the case, I'd be stomping your ass right now."

"But...." He started to say but Janet laughed and shook her head wildly.

When her head stopped moving, she grinned and whispered, "The only things I've ever kissed are my mom's cheek, my arm, and my teddy bear."

Luke's eyes grew wide. "I had never considered...."

"Where did you learn to kiss?" Janet asked.

"Uh, it just seemed to come naturally. One minute I was looking into Cindy's eyes and then I was kissing her."

Janet nodded. "You kind of learned as you went," she said and then grinned. "Roll over so I can kiss you. Maybe that will work better."

Luke grinned and rolled them both over. Janet ended up on top of him. "You won't get any complaints out of me," he whispered as they rolled.

Janet grinned down at him and shook her head. "You are so easy. I'm definitely going to have to protect you at college. Those girls will eat you alive."

Luke laughed. "They won't get any complaints out of me, either."

Janet frowned and leaned down to bush her lips against his and then experimented with kissing as he kissed her back. After a few minutes, she got the hang of it and lifted her head. "But who says I won't be chewing your ass out about it every chance I get," she whispered and then went back to kissing him.

His eyes were wide for a moment and then he closed them and kissed her with growing passion. Janet whimpered softly and returned the kiss. After a while her head was spinning and she had to come up for air in more ways than one. Her legs were now spread wide across his hips and she could feel her hard dick rubbing next to his.

She groaned, broke the kiss, and sat up quickly. She could suddenly feel the heat in her vagina and the sensitive spot at the base of her dick was now pressed to his ridged shaft. She groaned again and started to lean forward. That just put more pressure on the spot. She sat back up quickly.

Luke was breathing hard and looking into her eyes. After a moment, he took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. After that, he whispered, "Wow! Cindy has nothing on you at all."

Janet giggled. "I had a good teacher."

"Teacher hell, you're a natural. Is there smoke coming out of my ears?"

Janet laughed and shook her head. "I'm surprised there isn't steam coming out from under these shorts."

Luke wiggled his hips and grinned up at her. "Something is hot as hell down there."

"Maybe you should have had Cindy sit on your lap so you'd have something to compare it to," Janet said cattily.

"Hey, now!" Luke said and then grinned. "I won't make that mistake again."

"Going out with Cindy or talking about her?" Janet asked with lifted eyebrows.

"Both," Luke said quickly.

Janet grinned as she whispered, "Good boy," and leaned forward to place her hands on his chest. The heat lessened from her vagina but the sensitive spot tingled from the pressure. She wondered what this would feel like without the shorts and jeans in the way. Then she shivered hard and sat up straight.

Luke was watching her closely as she leaned forward and then leaned back. The heat on his dick lessened and then got even hotter as she sat up straight. "That... uh... heat is your vagina, right?"

She nodded and chewed on her bottom lip for a moment. Thinking about sitting on Luke's dick naked had her on the ragged edge of coming.

"Are you alright?" He asked quickly.

Janet nodded again and groaned softly as her eyes closed. Her hips started to tremble and then she was coming and coming hard. She let out a long drawn out groaning moan as her hips jerked and rocked against his hard dick.

"Are you...." Luke started to ask with wide eyes and then groaned, as the heat on his dick got even hotter. "Oh hell yeah, you are," he whispered a few seconds later.

*****

Janet groaned and opened her eyes. She was lying on top of Luke, his arms wrapped around her. When he heard the groan he asked, "Are you okay?"

Janet sighed and nodded. "I'm great."

Luke chuckled. "Yeah, you are."

"I... I can't believe I did that," she whispered as much to herself as to him.

"Uh, I can't either but then again...."

Janet pushed up with her arms and looked into his eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"Uh, talking to someone about the double equipment thing, your first kiss, and I'm assuming the first time you've sat on a guys lap. Kind of much for a short span of time."

"Yeah, it was as a matter of fact," Janet said thoughtfully as she lay back down on top of him. Then she giggled softly. "I sure made a mess in these shorts."

"Want me to give you a hand getting them off?" Luke asked in a whisper.

Janet pushed up and looked at him again. He was grinning at her. "What if I said yes," she whispered calling his bluff.

"I... uh... we... uh... you...." he said quickly.

With a laugh, Janet sat up straddling his hips again. "You're so easy."

Luke nodded his head and grinned up at her. "If you lost your virginity with me and I lost mine with you, at least we'd both know the full stories."

Janet cocked her head to the side and then shook it. "That is some twisted logic you have there."

Luke laughed and said, "You can't fault a guy for trying."

Janet shivered and then gave him a leering grin. "But I have two virginities to lose and I do mean butt."

Luke's eyes grew wide and he stammered again. Janet laughed and leaned forward to kiss him. The kiss was gentle and tender, which seemed to make it even hotter than the last one with all its passion. Not to mention Luke's hands roaming over her back and butt.

Janet groaned into his mouth and then broke the kiss. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "We should have done this a long time ago."

Luke took a deep slow breath and blew it out noisily. "I know there is smoke coming out of my ears now. You're frying my brain."

"It wouldn't take much to fry that pea brain of yours."

Luke grinned. "I wasn't the one who came in their shorts."

Janet groaned softly. "One point for you on that exchange," she said as she shifted her hips from side to side. The heat on his dick was increasing as she did.

"Want to try for seconds," he asked as the heat went up.

"I want to try it skin on skin but that ain't going to happen."

Luke's eyes were wide as his mouth worked and nothing came out. He was way out there past stammering.

Janet grinned and whispered, "One point for me."

Luke finally found his voice and said, "That was more of a triple score."

"Here's another two pointer," she said as she took his hands and slipped them under her t-shirt.

Luke's mouth dropped open as he felt the warm skin of her stomach and lower ribs. "I... I... I..." He stammered as she moved his hands higher. Then they both groaned softly as his fingertips brushed the lower curve of her breasts.

She stopped his hands and then groaned softly as she let go of them. They didn't move for a long moment and then she leaned forward pressing her breasts to his palms. She shivered hard and when whimpered loudly as he gave her breasts a light squeeze.

Suddenly, he sat straight up, slipped his arms around her, and kissed her passionately. His hands were now roaming over the warm silky skin of her back. She was shaking from his touch and the kiss. The sensitive spot above her vagina was throbbing where it pressed against the base of his shaft. She locked her legs around his hips and squeezed.

That is all it took to set her off; she was coming hard again. Her hips jerked and rocked against him, which drove the orgasm even higher. Somewhere in the back of her mind she felt Luke break the kiss and whisper, "Holy shit!" That same thought was also roaming around in the back of her mind but her mouth wouldn't work.

*****

Janet sighed and arched her back. Luke's hands roaming over her bare back under her t-shirt felt so good. Her arms were around his neck and her forehead rested on the front of his shoulder. With a shiver, she sat up straight. "That one snuck up on me with a club."

Luke blushed a deep red and she gave him a funny look. A moment later she giggled. "You got off too."

With a groan, Luke nodded his head. "That's... uh... never happened before. Not with... uh... out my hand being involved."

Janet shivered and whispered, "I've got off twice and you got off once and we're still virgins."

Luke nodded and then shivered hard as his hands moved up and down her back. His hands ended up on both sides of her waist. He had a crooked grin on his face as his hands slid upwards. The heels of his hands ended up on the sides of her breasts. When Janet whimpered softly, he moved his hands to her back.

She groaned softly as she moved her hands down to the front of his shirt. She took her time as she unbuttoned it. Neither of them spoke until she tried to take the shirt off of him.

"Uh... what are you doing?" Luke asked as he helped her get the shirt off.

"I'm... taking your shirt off."

"Yeah.... I... uh... see that but...."

Janet tossed the shirt aside and then reached down to pull her t-shirt up, rolling it as she went. Luke's eyes grew wide and his mouth worked but nothing came out. Janet grinned as the t-shirt ended up just under her breasts. She took a deep breath and pulled it up over her breasts. Luke's eyes flew to her breasts and they both groaned.

As Janet started to take the t-shirt off, Luke looked up at her face and whispered, "I... uh... you... uh... we...." His eyes dropped back to her breasts and he licked his lips. "They are beautiful."

Janet shivered as she tossed the t-shirt over on top of his shirt. Luke still had his hands on her back. Her hands went to his shoulders and then she leaned forward until her breasts touched his chest. They both groaned softly. Janet could feel her nipples tingling as they rubbed on his chest from both their breathing. She leaned over harder against him and then they were kissing.

Both of them were whimpering and moaning as the kiss shot straight up to pure passion. His hands rubbing her back and her breasts rubbing on his chest had Janet on overload very quickly. Her nipples tingled in an antsy, itchy sort of way. Ever so often a jolt of pleasure seemed to jump from her nipples to her sex.

An orgasm was building but slowly compared to the first two. She sighed, broke the kiss, and laid her head on his shoulder. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. In one way it calmed her and in another it gave her a bigger jolt as her nipples rubbed on his chest.

Luke squeezed her tightly and sighed. "I hope the power never comes on."

Janet chuckled and shivered. Her nipples were rubbing as she did. "One dark and stormy night," she whispered.

"Lucy sat in Charlie Browns lap for the first time," Luke added with a grin.

"And they both made a mess in their pants."

Luke groaned. "Yeah but we need to keep that a secret. I'd never live that down."

Janet chuckled, lifted her head, and moved her upper body back to look into his eyes. His eyes were on hers at first and then they would flick down to her breasts and back up. About the third time he eyed her breasts, he licked his lips and Janet groaned at the thought of him sucking on them.

"Uh, yeah," he whispered, "That's probably not a good idea."

Janet shivered hard. "I've gotten off twice and you, once, so which good idea are you talking about?"

Luke's eyes moved between her face and her breasts. "I... uh... those...." He muttered.

Janet groaned again and shivered. "What's the worse that could happen beside you having a dead friend sitting in your lap?"

"You having a third mess in your pants," Luke replied with a grin.

"Or you having to explain to my mother and the cops how you murdered your best friend."

"Was it murder or was it suicide by lust?" Luke asked and then licked his lips with a flourish of his tongue.

Janet laughed. "Can nipples explode?"

"You're asking the guy who never got to second base?"

Janet shivered. "The score is two to one and the top is off, so.... You're pretty much at second base now." She put both hands on the back of his neck and leaned back. As her arms straightened, they pressed her breasts together and pushed them up.

Luke eyed her breasts and sighed. "Do you see the problem with this position?" He asked as he stuck out his tongue and leaned toward her breasts. As his head and upper body moved forward, she moved backwards.

Janet giggled. "So who said, I know what I'm doing? Other than doctors and mom, you're the only other person who has seen me with my shirt off."

"And such an honor it is, believe me," Luke whispered.

Janet groaned deeply and wiggled from side to side on her best friends lap. "I, uh, know your dad is out of town for a few days but when is your mother due home?"

Luke straightened his back, twisted around, and looked at the clock above the mantle. It was battery operated. "We have like four hours, maybe a little more if traffic lights are screwed up." Turning to look at Janet he asked, "Uh, why do you ask?"

"I... uh... need a shower and some clean shorts."

Luke grinned. "I have clean shorts and the shower in my parents room is big enough for two."

Janet looked at her best friend though her eyelashes and smiled. "Are you offering to wash my back?"

"And anything else you want washed," Luke replied quickly.

"I'll just bet," Janet said with a laugh as she leaned forward and kissed Luke deeply.

*****

Janet felt oddly excited as Luke led her by the hand up the stairs. Walking around naked was something she had experiment with while her mother was at work but never with someone else around. Just being topless with Luke and moving was much more exciting than being nude had ever been alone. The thought of being completely naked around Luke made her stumble on a step.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he held her hand tighter.

"Yes and no," Janet said quickly.

They had reached the top of the stairs. Luke stopped and looked at his friend questioningly. Janet shivered under his gaze. Doctors and nurses had looked at her in much more intimate detail but his eyes seemed to burn right into her mind. When his eyes dropped to her hard nipples, she groaned deeply.

"Are you alright?" He asked again. Janet nodded and then shook her head. With concern on his face and in his voice, he said, "Look, you go get in the shower and I'll go find you a pair of shorts. I think we're moving way too fast."

Janet nodded as a big shiver ran up and down her back. She took a step forward and then another but she had to stop as her arm extended backwards. She still had a hold on Luke's hand. With a soft groan, she gave his arm a pull. "Come on. We've been this far together. It's too late to back up now."

"But..." Luke said and then shivered as he followed her down the hall toward his parent's bedroom. He stopped them at the dark doorway and said, "Uh, we forgot the candle."

"We?" Janet asked in return.

"Uh, yeah," Luke said as he hurried off down the hallway the way they had came from. Instead of going down the stairs, he turned left into the second doorway. A few moments later, he reappeared with a small battery powered lantern in his hand.

"I, uh, keep this for emergencies," he said as he hurried back to where Janet stood.

*****

The shower was big and had a glass front and door. Luke was getting a set of towels out of the linen closet as she opened the door. The magnetic lock clicked as she did. She took a deep breath and undid the snap on her shorts. A quick look over her shoulder showed Luke standing across the room with towels in his hand looking at her.

She shivered as she lowered the zipper, her eyes still in his direction. "Go... go ahead, I'll give you some space," he said softly and then groaned deeply as she let go of the shorts and they hit the floor. She didn't have underwear on and her ass looked fabulous.

His eyes ran up and down her body quickly and then settled on her ass. "Gorgeous, just gorgeous," he whispered.

Janet shivered hard and step forward into the shower. Her vagina was clenched up tight with his eyes on her ass. "Your... your turn," she said without turning around. Her head still turned to look in his direction.

Luke walked over and hung the two towels on the bar on the outside of the shower door. He took a deep breath and undid the snap on the front of his jeans. He took another deep breath and lowered the zipper. He had to wiggle his hips, as his jeans were tighter than her shorts were.

Janet groaned softly as she turned her upper body to get a better look with him this close. As the jeans went lower, his dick came into view. It was standing up against his lower belly the same way hers was. She groaned even deeper as the jeans fell away and he was as naked as she was.

With a giggle, Janet whispered, "Yours is bigger than mine."

Luke did a double take and then groaned as Janet turned to face him. His brain was at war with itself. She had tits, nice tits at that, but she also had a hard dick. Girls with dicks did not compute.

"I think you're getting the full impact of my problem," she said as she watched his face closely.

"Uh, yeah, I think I am," Luke whispered and then shivered. "I've uh, never thought much about sex with a guy."

"I'm not just a guy," Janet replied. "I'm your best friend and I'm a girl with a dick and a pussy. Okay, the dick doesn't come down to my knee but...."

Luke shivered and gave her a twisted grin. "Yeah, it's the butt part that concerns me."

"Men and regular women have anal sex," Janet pointed out.

"Uh, yeah, so I've seen on the internet," Luke replied.

"Some of those same women have anal sex using dildos, vibrators, even strap-on with their men," Janet said slowly. "That's on the internet also."

"I, uh, kind of skipped over that part," Luke admitted.

Janet sighed and shivered. "I had to kind of explore all the possibilities."

"All the possibilities?"

Janet grinned. "Bisexual men and women. The combinations are endless when one of the two has both equipment."

Luke sighed and moved to the shower door opening. "What if they both have both equipment?"

Janet frowned and shook her head. "There is very little information on hermaphrodites on the internet. What is there is usually fake porn."

"Maybe that's why I never ran across it," Luke said as he stood in front of his best friend. He looked down and then squatted slightly.

Janet laughed and he looked at her face. Looking back down he said, "We're about the same length but I'm bigger around."

"Can you visualize me wearing a string bikini at your pool for a family get together?"

Luke grinned. "With or without the hard-on?"

Janet shook her head but she was smiling as she turned, moved to the side, and worked the shower controls. "Even soft, it makes a bulge that is very noticeable in even a pair of panties."

"Uh, yeah, I understand that completely," Luke whispered as he stepped up behind Janet.

Janet had the water set to her liking. Turning her head, she asked, "Is this too hot for you?" A few seconds later, she gasped loudly as Luke moved up against her, his hard dick pressed to the upper part of her ass and his hands coming around to caress her breasts.