Hermes Ch. 05.5

Story Info
A new recording.
1.7k words
4.46
3.1k
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This chapter does not include anything relevant to the story.

It is entirely optional. You can skip this chapter without missing anything relevant.

~~~

The four new sexual recordings I had access to were..., let's say, interesting. I had the choice between F_x_M_choke_pov_M, F_x_F_anal, F_x_M_dp_pov_F, and F_x_M_casual_pov_F.

Remembering what happened last time, I decided to do something against dirtying my underwear again. After I locked the door, I stripped naked and put on a condom.

I was in the mood for something more relaxed, so instead of the more exotic recordings, I started the playback of F_x_M_casual_pov_F. After the familiar dampening, I again relived the recording of someone else.

---

The room I found myself in was a Quarter onboard Hermes. But Instead of the one-person room Pyra or I live in, it had two smaller separate beds, and the furniture was arranged differently.

As was indicated in the recording title, this was again the POV of a Woman. Based on how her body felt, it was not Alina. I tried to find any information on who she was but could not find anything useful in her field of view.

She was sitting on the side of her bed, evidently waiting for someone. Her vision wandered around, and I could see what she was wearing. While unusual from this perspective, I could make out stockings and fancy lace lingerie. She had somewhat small breasts. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin as she ran her hands down her sides and onto her thighs.

I began to get the feeling that this was not a spontaneous recording like the one Alina made. Instead, it seemed that this was planned. Sure enough, a second later, a man in a bathrobe entered the room.

It became apparent that this was staged not only because he was terrible at acting but also because the few lines of dialogue they exchanged were nothing like anybody would ever talk.

"I have thought about your body the whole day," the man said, "I can't wait to feel you again."

"Me too, I want you so badly, come and take me," was the response from the women.

It was funny how porn dialogue has never really improved, but both seemed okay with it. Before I could further this thought, she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Within seconds both melted into a kiss. I could feel his stubbles on her skin and their tongues twisting against each other.

Her bodily reaction was weak but nearly instant. Within seconds I could feel the warm ball in her, and a familiar itch started between her legs. I could also feel his growing boner pressing against her belly.

His hands moved around her back and started to massage her ass. I was again surprised by the amount of pleasure she got from this action, not as much as Alina got, but still more than I had thought. After a few moments, one hand moved up and started to undo her bra. While the other continued to knead her ass. I could feel the heat and wetness in her pussy, as he slowly guided her backward to the bed.

With a slight shove, he pushed her over, and she fell onto the bed. While it was not a strong push, this demonstration of dominance and strength aroused her even more. After she landed, her hands immediately removed her bra, and she kneaded her tits.

Her breath stopped as she saw him undo the belt of his robe. As he let it drop to the floor, her view went over his muscular upper body, his semi-sixpack, and finally came to rest on his erect member. The pleasure and arousal in her started to burn like fire, and she bit on her lip as she removed her panties with a swift motion.

He hungrily looked at her and positioned himself between her wide-spread legs with a skillful move. But instead of entering her, he lowered his head and kissed her neck. The teasing and sexual energy nearly brought her and me out of our minds. She squirmed and moved under his touch, her heavy breath only interrupted by small lustful moans as he made his way down to her breasts.

In a frantic try to release the pressure and arousal, she started to play with her clit, but his firm hand grabbed her wrist and pinned it next to her head. Again, this power demonstration aroused her more, and she melted away under his kisses on her skin.

His kissing took a slight detour as he moved to one of her breasts and started to kiss and play with her nipple. The next wave of pleasure rushed through her as he ran his tongue around her nipple.

She made a slightly disappointed sound as he stopped and moved back up to her neck, where he planted more kisses.

But then, without warning, he moved his hips, and the tip of his penis pressed against the outside of her pussy. Another surge of arousal and pleasure. Another moan left her lips, and with a final push, he entered, and I could feel every bit as he penetrated deeper with every thrust.

She wanted to move her hands, but both of them were now pinned down, and she instead threw her head back and let out a loud and deep moan as he thrust the entire length of his dick into her. The slight stubble of hair around his dick tickled her clit and sent another wave of pleasure through her. He had raised his head, and his face was now only a couple of cm before her. As their eyes locked onto each other, I could see the pleasure and arousal in his eyes.

He had found his rhythm and was not pumping into her with surprising force. A loud clap was heard every time his hips met hers, and her arousal and pleasure spiked. Against what I had experienced with Alina, she did not receive much pleasure from penetration. Instead, the combination of his actions and the penetration worked together to build her orgasm.

Without breaking the rhythm, he adjusted his position and moved her hands above her head. Just to meet her lips again with his.

This move was too much for her, and she came with a muffled moan into his mouth. Deep down in my mind, I knew that I did as well. I could feel my balls tightening, and my load shot into the condom.

The pleasure came in waves, and she closed her eyes to enjoy every one of them. He continued thrusting into her and, without warning, changed the force without changing his rhythm. With a surprised gasp, she opened her eyes again to look into his. This change nearly sends her over the edge again.

Surprised, she noticed her hands were free again and moved them around his neck and onto his back, where she held on tight. I could feel her nails dig into his skin.

He again moved into a kiss, but before her lips could meet his, he grabbed her back and ass to lift her body up in a demonstration of strength. Now hanging in the air, only held by his strong arms and dick inside her, she again let out a big moan and grasped stronger onto his back.

Every time his hips hit hers, she was pushed back up and slid up on his cock. The sensation was completely different. The force with which their hips hit sends a jolt of pleasure through her body. She leaned onto his upper body, which pressed her breast tight onto his skin. His body hair and the movement on her nipples created small jolts of pleasure in her tits.

This position was draining on both of them. I could feel the strength leaving his arms. After a couple more moments, he lowered her back onto the bed.

Now it was her turn to do something unexpected. I could feel her body trembling as she turned around and moved back to the edge of the bed.

With a wicked look over her shoulder, she wiggled her ass to him, and a couple of seconds later, I could again feel the tip of his penis against her entrance.

With an animalistic grunt, he grabbed her hips and sunk his junk into her dripping snatch. In response, she dropped her upper body and drowned her moans in the pillows. She grasped the sheets hard. His balls hit her clit on every thrust, sparking pleasure through her body. The feeling of his hands firmly gripping her hip, his hips slapping her ass, and his balls smacking on her clit was the only thing she could feel.

Suddenly he increased his speed and, with more grunts, hammered into her pussy with all his might. With a loud clap, his hand landed on her ass cheek, and another wave of pleasure, paired with a bit of pain, rolled through her. I could feel her getting close. The next orgasm was approaching fast. He also knew it or was close himself because he pulled her hair and, with a deep gluteal moan, hilted his cock inside her and shot his load into her.

The feeling of his hot juice inside her was the last bit she needed, and with a loud scream, she came again. Her hands clawed into the sheets as the pleasure over rolled her and me. Her vision (or was it mine?) turned white as he resumed pistoning into her for a couple more moments, still pumping his seed into her.

I could feel my balls tighten for the second time. My own orgasm intensified the pleasure even more.

She fell forwards onto the bed, and he laid himself next to her a couple seconds later. While catching their breath, they looked into each other's eyes. His expression was filled with joy and gratitude but also love.

They snuggled together and remained like this for a couple more seconds before the recording stopped.

---

My surroundings returned, and I looked at the plain white ceiling of the room. My breath was still going heavy, and I again felt this remorse of losing something I never had.

I gathered my thoughts and assessed the situation. The condom caught everything, so I only really needed to clean my junk and put my clothes back on. But the two orgasms were still more than I was used to. I felt weak and probably needed some time to recover.