Heroine Addiction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can do one other thing for me."

Her face became a picture of worry, "Deep throat? I really don't think my husband will change his mind any faster. And, Kari, I have a terrible gag reflex I ..."

"No Phyllis, nothing like that."

Sheepishly, "What then Kari?"

"Lewis is sure to show up here for the party, you live bordering the park. Make sure he's pretty liquored up. I've arranged to meet him at the concert for a walk in the park. A liquored Lewis will make my job easier and faster. Not drunk, we need him to know what's going on and remember it, just well lubricated."

"Oh Honey, are you sure? Lubrication sounds damning in your position."

"I'm sure the only way to have Lewis would be extremely well lubricated." She tried to smile at her small joke, yet neither was amused in the circumstance.

"Yes, Phyllis, I'm sure. This is my last chance to save my marriage. I must end this, and it has to be tonight, so I need all the cards in my favor. I don't want him drunk, but with Lewis' guard down and his boldness unchecked I should be able to have what I want. I'm going to go on ahead now to scout out a couple of good locations where I can do my thing and get out fast afterwards."

"Goodluck. No, that's not enough. Godspeed Kari! Godspeed."

* * * * *

Barry

I'd arrived earlier at the scene of the crime, well the scene of the planning of the crime; make that crimes. My wife was planning one against me. Phyllis' house with its large fenced in backyard at the end of the street adjacent to the park seemed to lend itself to inflicting this misdeed against me and infecting the other wives, eventually traveling from wife to wife like a virus, or more appropriately an STD. I was planning their take down which might strain the limits of conventional law, though it certainly stood to maintain order.

I arrived and was secreted into the garage, where the other husbands were gathering under some benign pretense. They were keen to be part of the takedown, most guys are takedown centric. We were sure the ladies were so far into their plans they'd have no interest in even checking up on us.

Once assembled the gents mentioned that the women seemed all a twitter. We'd be able to check on exactly what was twittering them thanks to some strategically placed cell phones set to record. If not for the recorders sound never would have traveled to us as the house had a thick flora privacy fence separating their backyard from the park.

One of the "agent" husbands had hidden an old phone to record and transcribe in real time to his current phone, providing a soundless record of what was being discussed between the ladies. He could surreptitiously refer to the transcript in front of most anyone without their knowing what he was up to. It seemed very James Bond-ish.

He demonstrated his cleverness to us. We read the ladies' whispers as they ran transcribed across his screen.

"Can you believe what's going on with Kari? It's not fair. She loves the hell out of Barry."

"That's our fault, and that no one will listen. My husband just shuts me down when I try to explain. It's a train wreck."

"We talked her into getting cozy with that prick. This IS on us!"

Another said with ominous vagueness, "Did you see when she had him in the corner last time? She had sure gotten his full attention. When she suddenly turned away from him, I thought his tongue was going to hit the ground. She has him eating out of the palm of her hand."

The transcript described laughter. Then a frightening summation typed itself across the screen, "Lewis will never forget tonight, messing around with a gal like Kari!"

I knew I'd never forget my wife messing around with Lewis either.

There was more transcribed laughter before someone warned, "Listen girls, Barry is an innocent victim in this. Kari's heartbroken over what's happening to him. She can't stand that he's hurt. She's planning to be done tonight and they are going to need our support afterwards. Think about what you say and how you say it when poor Barry's around. We don't want anyone accidentally rubbing it in. Any one of our men could be in Barry's shoes!"

That brought groans and swearing from the all the guys. The transcription continued.

"What else would poor Barry think? What would anyone think if they stumbled upon this, especially not having the whole picture? Kari truly thought Barry would be proud of her. For his own good Barry must be convinced that it's all over. Kari has to be able to tell him that honestly. And after tonight's grand performance it will be over."

The guys saw in my face that while the ending of Kari's affair with Lewis was important, that it started at all was my major problem.

"Kari needs Barry. She can't even believe we talked her into this Lewis thing."

That created murmurs from all the guys. The ladies' conversation was roping in all their wives in real time.

"Yeah, but just one more time and she should have out of it what she needs. Then she and Barry will both need our support. We know what we've done to Kari and her life, but we've wrecked Barry too. We must support him. Remember what he thinks his wife is doing to him; Barry's an upstanding guy; he hates what he sees. There's no way to get him to see all of it in perspective while it's still going on. Kari thought it would take another couple of weeks for things to run their course. It would all be over by late summer vacations and she and Barry could go bask in the glory of her efforts and new-found experiences. And ..."

"Turn it off please," I asked. The guys looked as sheepish as they looked shocked.

One man spoke, "Barry, I apologize. I thought our wives had kept a secret about your wife having an affair from you. I thought giving you proof of an affair was all you needed to help you out. But this ... is so much worse. They're all in on it. I guess they talked Kari into going first to set it up for all of them to take a turn. No offense to the rest of us, but your wife's the most desirable." He paused before adding as if it added to both the weight of my plight and my possible application for sainthood, "I can't thank you enough for cluing us all in."

"We've all talked a little to our wives, Barry. To a woman they're upset that you and Kari are having problems. And all of them thought you'd be okay with this - if you were told at the appropriate time. That's not just condescending, it's delusional! It's a group delusion, which tells me the end goal is for all of them to take a spin with loser Lewis. I guess I should've been able to tell they all loved him from the way they complained about him. I think my wife still loves me and she complains about me all the time."

Most of the guys nodded their heads.

Another spoke, "Delusional is the right word. You heard them: they're almost blasé about the cheating. Only upset that you'd caught them and that were hurt by it. I guess they figured your ignorance would be their bliss. I can't stand that our wives talked your Kari into it."

A final voice added an idea, "You heard the way they spoke of it. Eventually guys, it was going to be each of our turns to face this. Barry's not in this alone at all."

There was a silent time when men tried to nod their heads in unison without seeming conscious of it. I felt I had to say something, I just needed them focused for a few more hours.

"We all know what's going on. I'm glad my wife doesn't mean to punish me," I said sarcastically of Kari's apparently twisted take on sympathy. "She knows not to go near Lewis yet is still planning one more "glorious" night. Obviously, she doesn't know me as well as I thought she did. I could never be happy about an affair no matter how she justifies it. But our ladies, er, women are right about one thing; it will end tonight."

* * * * *

Kari and Lewis ... and Barry, and bushes, lots of bushes

"Wow Lewis, that's a little, er, ah that's a little intimidating. You don't expect a girl to walk up to that with any confidence, do you?"

I could almost hear Kari batting her eyelashes. I'd found their lair; my wife hadn't turned off her cell, find-a-phone led me right to her.

Kari was building his confidence, stirring the lion to ensure his mating was full effort. From my standpoint it sounded like she was trying to promote him from dog testicle tick to dog testicle. She was investing heavily in building him up, as well as making herself out to be the enthusiastic yet demure waif, unable to resist his savage passion. She was trying to sell the hackneyed old situation of a woman knowing she shouldn't mess with a powerful creature like him, although just not having any defense against his ... confidence. She was really playing that card heavily. From the tone of her more and more excited voice, it truly seemed like Lewis' growing, er, confidence was going to be able to make it worth her while.

"Lewis, are you planning to give me ... a little? And little is as little does, Lewis."

Hmmm. Maybe I didn't "hear" that right, or maybe the transcriber misunderstood a word. I could hear Kari's tone from the other side of the foliage though I couldn't make out her words, reading the transcriber was like reading subtitles.

The thick foliage that hid them from folks on the walking path now hid me from them. Kari was using one of her most sultry voices. She sounded just a hop, skip, and a jump away from panting and begging. Yet knowing her sense of humor I'd swear Kari just landed a dig, telling Nature's Mistake himself that he was little, even when he was at his biggest. That aside, my focus had to remain that my wife apparently knew the size of the dog balls' closest neighbor.

I took a chance not wanting to stop what was about to happen until there was no way to interpret the scene as anything less than a coitus interruptus. Actually, I planned a "coitus pre-emptus", but I wanted there to be no room for discussion, no "this isn't what it seems"; I literally wanted to catch them with their pants down. In order to do my best, I had to do something I didn't want to do. I silently crept closer to the entrance to their little private grotto so I could hear their standing pillow talk. I had to know when Lewis was about to enter my wife's no-longer-so-private grotto, so I could swing into action, right before they swung into action. So, I had to actually listen to what they were saying and hear their tones and breathing. Of all the scars Kari was giving me, this would likely be the deepest.

"Oh Lewis, you know what you've got coming don't you?"

"You, shortly!"

"Hmmm, are you really "up" for that?"

"You tell me Kari, you've been grabbing it and rubbing it since before we got in here. And you scoped out this nifty little hideaway. I'd say you must be pretty ready to find out what I can do for you."

"Oh Lewis, it's not what you're going to do for me, it's what I'm about to do to you!"

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. Sure, I was seeing red, but my heart was breaking. I started in, neither was looking in my direction as I slid through the slight break in the foliage to come into what was almost a child's perfect make-believe playground. I was entering a largish area underneath the outstretched limbs of a huge evergreen whose lower branches had been removed a long time ago. The older larger branches that now stood about seven feet off the ground were laden on their periphery with other growing and creeping foliage. It was like entering a cave or a Lord of the Rings movie set!

Kari and Lewis were in a clench. Lewis was kissing Kari's neck; I knew she loved that. He would try to kiss her mouth and she would deftly push his lips back to her ear. Then he would drop back to her neck, and she'd deftly push him back to her ear. I didn't quite understand. When she was passionate, she loved mouth kissing and her neck was a serious erogenous zone. While her ear worked, there was no comparison to what kissing her on her neck or lips did for her, yet she kept directing him there. It was the skill I marveled at, her moves to direct his kisses were right there with lap dancers pushing the hands of their clients away from their body as they oh so innocently reacted to natural stimuli. I wondered if Kari moved like that with me. I remembered her putting my mouth to her or her neck or her breasts or ... Hopefully those would be fond memories again one day.

Lewis was kneading the heck out of one of her breasts. His motions seemed half foreplay and half trying to rub her shirt out of the way so he could knead her breast skin on skin. His motions were clumsy, desperate, but not from just passion; that can be hot, this was different. Maybe lack of experience? With technique like that no wonder he'd lack experience.

I was stricken by yet another emotion, a pang of needing to know "why" Kari traded me in for this? I hoped it was the thrill of something new, or maybe his vacations; something other than sex, because I couldn't stand to think that my performance was inferior to ... this. Hell, I might need to seek out a monastery; if this was a superior way to please a woman, then I should be kept away from them.

I hesitated just a moment, though it seemed like years. There was my Kari touching him, chatting him up, using outrageous language like she uses with me, talking about his manhood and dick. I couldn't make out what she was saying specifically because the blood rushing in my ears was as loud as a freight train. Kari was getting him all worked up and she was so intent on what appeared to be jacking him off through his pants that she'd completely left that poor breast undefended to be ravaged by him.

Lewis seemed to be getting more and more into it, he was losing his composure. Kari seemed to be smiling more and more, an almost evil leer creeping across her features. I'd never seen the like. I guess maybe she was going to be the dominant partner. Great, that most likely meant she really had pursued him. It struck me that Kari hadn't kissed him. She had, however, kept up a torrent of dirty talk this entire time. I didn't know what that meant for me. I guess nothing, as we were apparently over.

I moved forward. It was time for this, all of this, this entire mess to be over.

* * * * *

Barry

I was sure neither constituent of the happy couple had seen me yet. As I closed in on them Kari suddenly pushed Lewis back, it seemed he'd just gone stiff, rapidly approaching blast off. Incongruently there was a sneer on Kari's face like she was going to beat his starter pistol's report with a broadside of her own. I only saw it out of the corner of my eye as I used the new space between them to leverage in a blow right to Lewis' solar plexus. Good old solar plexus!

Lewis sputtered and started to double over, but his forward motion was arrested by his nose impacting my shoulder. I wanted to ask him if he was going to try to suck on my ear as he had my wife's. Anger and adrenaline wouldn't let me. I decided he needed another shot to dissuade him though, you know, just in case.

Peripheral vision in the midst of the furball is amazing; sometimes you tunnel vision, other times you're aware of minute details all around. I swear I saw Kari go absolutely rigid upright. In fact, if she had a penis, I would say she was about to blast off herself. I didn't think that was the case, but she'd been keeping a lot from me lately. No, we weren't playing the crying game, at least not yet. Instead, she was as shocked as she would've been if she'd put her finger in an electrical socket. The sneer on her face she'd displayed towards Lewis was gone and she was frozen, capable only of shaking in fear and surprise.

I was busy making Lewis my personal piñata. I punched him good, all blows to the gut; no scars on the face, hard to prove, and usually more effective. Lewis fell back against me giving me a chance to throw in one last shot for good measure before he sluffed off, like an old snakeskin, to the ground.

I looked up at a breathless vibrating Kari. I looked her up and down, saw the disheveled clothing, smeared lipstick, and mussed hair. Her eyes following mine, seeing what I saw. She emitted a low wounded moan at my seeing her like this. She looked back up absolutely petrified. I reached for her arm; thank goodness she didn't try to avoid my capture.

As I pulled her out of the hidden area, I heard her give a constricted gasp. Only then did I see what Kari saw: the other men from our neighborhood led by my friend Jack, showing up in response to my earlier text giving them Lewis' location.

I gave them a quick cautionary note, "Remember no broken bones. It probably isn't smart to hit him in the face, but everyone takes their shots we don't want any damage that pictures can document. We're in this together and we tell our duplicitous wives about the facts of life instead of them taking us down one by one. We all sink or swim as a unit. All of us will assault him because he's tried to sleep with all our wives." My voice got a little lower in volume with much more gravel, "For all I know though guys, only mine has."

"Noooo!" Kari wailed sounding more animal than human. I was beginning to feel the same way about her; it seemed she was less than human in status.

I added, "Our wives must know that we are unified here. I pray that mine is the only marriage screwed up by this."

One of the guys voiced a very heartfelt thanks, "Barry, take care man." They all shot daggers at my wife. Kari was a beautiful woman. She seemed burned, truly physically burned, to be treated and seen as they saw her now: as the ugliest woman they knew.

"No Barry, no. I swear. I swear." Her voice was tiny, spent, and many worse things I couldn't immediately put a label to. Good.

"You had a chance to come clean and denied me. Why should I listen now when I know you lied? I just caught you with him!"

"I-I didn't lie about everything."

Kari looked like she might faint from her own choice of words.

"Damn, Kari, there's a statement. You lied about enough for me to know you lie. I can't trust you anymore. I've never come close to loving anyone like I love you. Congratulations, you've ripped me in half. Which must be what you wanted, because you sure worked hard enough to bring it about. I hope you're satisfied with the fruits of your labor. Maybe you can get a part on one of those house rehab shows now, you do good work in home wrecking."

"Noooo."

* * * * *

In case you're wondering where we got the idea that all of us should beat Lewis: Agatha Christie. You don't have to reinvent the wheel. Just use the wheels available that will get you where you need to go. There are good ideas everywhere. The guys agreed that any idea where all of us got to beat Lewis was a good idea! Now I need a good idea on how to mend a broken heart.

* * * * *

Barry

As the saying goes, we had to talk.

I didn't let go of Kari's arm in the entire ten blocks of walking back to the house. Anyone who cared to look would have immediately known Kari was on a trip to the woodshed. Once back I pulled us into the family room. After I deposited Kari on the sofa, I marched back out to the kitchen to get us a couple of glasses of water. I was fuming that I couldn't think of a more generic term than "family room", I'd done well saying "house" instead of "home" and "the" instead of "our". Apparently anger and heartache limits my vocabulary.

I slapped a glass in front of my ersatz wife, "That was quite the explanation you gave me on our walk home, Kari. Let me restate your position. I'm not painting you into a corner; I need you to understand what a precarious position you've put us in. The tale you spin is that you planned to take a guy who no one else likes and knock him down a peg ... sexually. Telling him off wasn't good enough, you had to share your body with him - to make HIM feel bad."