Hero's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon, Steve discretely hid one in the kitchen near the home phone, one in the bedroom and one in Tricia's car under the passenger's seat. At bed time Tricia tried to cuddle with her husband and ran her hand to his cock.

"I'm tired," Steve pushed her hand away. "I had a hard week."

Tricia turned on her side and went to sleep.

The following morning, like every Sunday, Steve went to the gym. He came back before noon and found a note from Tricia on the kitchen table. "Went to buy a few things."

Steve immediately check the recorder from the kitchen. Apart from some house noise, there was nothing particularly interesting. With the one in the bedroom, he could listen to a one-way phone conversation from Tricia.

"Hi, can we talk?" ... "She's in the backyard, good." ... "I miss you too, honey." ... "Oh, he's gone to the gym. He'll be back by noon." ... "Yes, I'm excited for this coming Wednesday." ... "Of course, I will wear the black underwear you gave me." ... She laughed. ... "You're right, this is the advantage of having flextime at work." ... "Where are you taking me this time?" ... "You'll confirm tomorrow, but don't take me to Motel 6 like last time, I don't like it." ... "Ok I need to go now. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

Steve tried to digest what he just heard. He was a cuckold. He didn't know the identity of the guy who was fucking Tricia, but knew that he was married. It was clear to him the reason why she was not paid for overtime. They would be fucking on Wednesday and the last time it was at Motel 6.

He ran to the bedroom and hid the recorder in the same place. He searched in the drawers and finally found a pair of sexy black bra and knickers hidden among her clothes. "The bitch," he yelled. He needed to know who the guy was and where they would be going before deciding on a plan. He called Mike and told him what he found.

That evening he played the tired husband again. He could not sleep. "What if the asshole calls her at work?" he thought.

Monday morning, while Tricia was in the bathroom, Steve took the recorder from the kitchen and hid it at the bottom of her handbag. "Hope this will work," he thought.

The whole day his mind was on Tricia and her lover. He was making all sorts of plans. Worst case scenario, he would have to take a car from Mike's shop and follow them on Wednesday.

At home in the afternoon, as soon as Steve saw Tricia very busy in the kitchen, he went to the bedroom and removed the recorder from her hand bag. Then he took her car key and went discreetly to pick up the other recorder from under the seat. He decided to listen to that in the car first as the one in the hand bag will have hours of recording.

"I will be listening to some music from the computer. Let me know as soon as dinner is ready," he informed Tricia.

He put on his head phone and could hear the morning trip to her work. For around thirty minutes he listened to the sound of the engine and the radio. There was a silent pause, he heard the door opened and closed, then came Tricia's voice. "Hi hon, sorry I could not take your call earlier, my boss was around and there were lots of things to do." ... "Where? Lake Simcoe? Wow, a cabin on the lake with a private beach! That sounds terrific." ... "It belongs to one of your clients, you are doing good business Billy."

Steve frowned and continued to listen. "May be one day I should join you and sell insurance." ... "Yes, and investment also." ... "Yes Billy, I promise you, this time you'll have my ass. I've let no one touch it, not even Steve. And it will belong to you and only you." ... "As usual, I'll leave my car at the same place and ride with you." ... "I need to go back to work now, bye darling."

Steve now knew who the lover was and where they intended to fuck. He called Mike.

After dinner, he told Tricia he was going to meet Mike at the pub for a beer. "Don't be late," Tricia told her husband. In fact, both friends met in a parking lot. After Steve told Mike everything, the latter asked his friend about his plan. "I was thinking about both of them having a surprise on their way back, like four flat tires. They should have already planned the time they would leave Lake Simcoe so that Tricia would reach home about the same time she usually arrived after work. It would put both of them under stress. By the time she reached home I would be gone with all of my belongings. I'll send a copy of the recording to Billy's wife and look for a cheap lawyer to divorce the bitch."

"The idea is good, but someone has to follow them to know where the cabin is and discreetly damage all the tire valves." Mike reminded Steve.

"It's a complicated plan, I know, but I can't find something else."

"What car does he drive?" Mike asked. Steve told him. "Oh, that piece of shit!" Mike exclaimed.

"What do you mean," Steve was puzzled.

"You'll see, I bet you, in a couple of months this model will be called back,"

"Why?" Steve asked.

"There is a problem with the suspension, a few loose bolts will cause severe damage to the car."

Steve smiled.

"You're not thinking ..."

"Yes, this is what we need. Can you do something that they get stuck there?"

"Lake Simcoe is more than hundred miles from Toronto. With my expertise, I can loosen the bolts a little bit so that after around hundred and fifty miles, everything will start to vibrate and the asshole will have to stop and won't know what's going on. He will have to call for towing. But how will I be able to do the job?"

"I have an idea," Steve had a cunning smile.

By the time Steve reached home, Tricia was already deep sleep. He went to look for the asshole's business card.

Tuesday morning from work, Steve called Billy and asked him if he would be able to come by the house that evening as he had some money to invest and would need his advice. Billy had an appointment with a client at 7.00 p.m. and wanted to postpone the meeting, but Steve insisted. Billy then agreed to come by at 9.00 p.m. Steve immediately sent a text message to Tricia about Billy coming by that evening for some advice on an investment.

During lunch time, he got a call from Tricia, "Steve, we can barely save money every month, what will you invest?"

"Baby, I wanted to surprise you at home, but since you've asked. I'm getting a considerable raise from my next paycheck."

"This is wonderful."

"We will have to celebrate," Steve tried to be happy.

"Yes, sure, we'll talk about it."

"Am I still your hero?"

"Of course, you are."

"Lying bitch," Steve thought after hanging up.

That evening at 9.00 p.m. Billy pulled into the driveway. Steve let him in and Tricia welcomed her lover with a huge smile. Without the two noticing, Steve switched off all exterior lights. Then all three sat down and Billy started to explain about Mutual Funds and its benefits.

At the same time, Mike who was parked on the street, walked to Billy's car with a professional lift service jack. In the dark, no one would notice him. He quickly lifted the car and went under with a spanner and a piece of cloth. He knew which bolts to loosen and he covered them with the cloth each time so that there would be no marks left.

Steve could feel the signals both were exchanging. They were even touching their feet under the table. Steve made as if he didn't notice. Billy chose a few funds and left a couple of brochures. Steve went to get 2 cans of beer and could hear whispering behind his back. At the same time, he received a text from Mike "All done." He smiled.

"Last time you told me where your wife worked, but I forgot." Steve avoided eye contact with Billy.

"Jenny works at RBC, Royal Bank of Canada, downtown."

"Both of you form a good pair, if I don't invest with you, I'll have to do it with your wife."

All three laughed.

After gulping down his beer, Steve told his friend that he would go through the brochures and his advice. He would call him in a few days and would confirm everything. After Billy left, Steve opened a bottle of whiskey and filled a glass.

"Will you go for some wine, darling?" Steve asked Tricia.

"You know I don't touch alcohol anymore." Tricia almost yelled.

"I know, I was just asking."

"And Steve, you know well that you can't stand a mixture of beer and whiskey."

"I'm celebrating, honey."

"Well, if you get drunk, please sleep on the couch tonight." Tricia turned and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

Steve pulled out a chair and sat down. He stared at the glass in front of him but didn't touch it. He went over what had just happened in front of his eyes between his wife and her lover. He knew that his marriage was over. He sat there for an hour. Then he picked up the bottle and poured most of the whiskey down the sink, but left a small quantity in the glass. Still at the kitchen sink, Steve gargled with the liquor left in the glass. He entered the bedroom and found Tricia sleeping on her stomach. As usual she slept with a long T-Shirt on and nothing under, except during her periods.

Steve removed his clothes and found a hand cream on the nightstand. He took some cream and started to stroke his cock. He lifted Tricia's T-Shirt to find her round ass. He spread her legs and mounted on her back and started to kiss her neck. Tricia suddenly woke up.

"Steve! What are you doing?"

"It's ok, relax baby."

Tricia tried to move, but Steve's weight was pressing her down.

"You smell, you're drunk. Get off me!"

Steve bit her neck hard and continued to suck.

"No!" Tricia yelled. "Don't do that to me."

"I'm your husband, your hero, I have the right to give you some hickeys." Steve sucked on another spot on her neck.

"Please honey, I'm tired. I've a hard day tomorrow. We can do it another time."

"A day with your lover, bitch!" Steve thought with rage. The whole thing made him madly aroused. He grabbed Tricia's both arms and held them with one hand behind her back. With the other hand he held the tip of his cock at the entrance of her shit hole and pushed a little bit.

'Nooooo! Don't do that to me. Please." Tricia begged.

With one hard push, Steve was completely in her ass. Tricia felt her body sliced in two. She almost fainted with the sudden pain. She was crying.

"You're hurting me, stop it now!" She yelled.

"Stop yelling, or it will hurt more," Steve bit her cheek, leaving a dark red mark. With rage, he rammed her ass. He pressed her head into the pillow to block her cries. He bit her shoulders leaving huge marks. He continued to drill her with force till he came into her rectum. Then he collapsed on her back.

"Why? Why did you do this to me? To your wife?" Tricia was weeping.

"For a long time I have wanted to ass fuck you and you have always refused me." Steve let her go to the bathroom. He could hear her crying.

"She's crying because her lover won't get a virgin ass." Steve almost laughed. He went to the bathroom and joined Tricia under the running water. As soon as he stepped in, she walked away. He cleaned his cock, dried himself and walked to the bedroom. He found Tricia lying in a fetal position in bed. He spooned himself naked against her back.

"You hurt me. You raped me," Tricia sobbed.

"Sshhh," Steve soothed her while hugging her.

"Don't touch me!" She forcefully removed his hand from her.

Steve turned her around and jumped on her, tore down her T-Shirt. He placed one hand on her mouth and started sucking her neck, her breasts, her belly and everywhere he can, leaving huge hickeys.

"You belong to me, I'm branding you with my marks of ownership." Tricia looked bewildered, she stayed quiet. Steve removed his hand from her mouth and pushed his cock, with force, into her pussy. She screamed. He fucked her with rage. With each stroke, he became more violent. He squeezed her tits till she screamed.

"I own you." He vented his anger on her till he cummed inside her. He then took his clothes, went to the spare bedroom and locked the door behind him.

Wednesday morning, when Steve walked into the kitchen, Tricia was taking her coffee and ready to leave. She was wearing a scarf. Her eyes were red and it was clear that she had not slept the previous night. She took her handbag and walked to the door.

"Are you coming back after work?" Steve asked.

Tricia stopped for a few seconds and then opened the door.

"I asked if you're coming home after work. It's either a yes or a no."

Tricia turned towards him with a crying face. "You're my husband, it's our home, where do you want me to go?"

"Do you want to talk about last night?"

"No, I will be late. Another time." She walked out of the house.

Steve watched her drive her car away. "She prefers to go and meet her lover than to speak with her husband," he told himself.

As soon as Steve arrived at work, he got a call from Mike. "Hi Steve, I followed her as you instructed. She parked her car at a mall near her work and waited for the guy. As soon as he was there, she got into his car and they drove north."

"Thank you, Mike. I'll let you know what happened between Tricia and me."

"Why are you so calm? Your mind is elsewhere, are you not excited?" Billy seemed anxious while driving along the highway.

"It's Steve."

"What about him?"

"Last night he was very aggressive in bed. He was never like this before."

"What do you mean by aggressive?"

"Saying things like I belong to him, he owns me. He even hurt me." Tricia removed her scarf.

"Oh shit!"

"And it's all over my body. He put his mark on me, his own words. This morning when I was leaving, he asked me if I would return home after work."

"Is he suspicious? Does he know something?"

"I don't know. We've been very careful. Maybe he's feeling rejected. May be unconsciously I've not given him what he was expecting from me."

"Don't blame yourself, Tricia."

"But he doesn't deserve this. I'm cheating on him with his friend."

"It's only sex between us. It's him whom you love."

"I know, but he won't understand."

"Do you want to return?"

"No, I just want to have a break, but we won't have sex. I'm still sore. I hope you understand."

"No problem."

"Thank you, Billy."

"They should already be at their destination or near," Steve glanced at his watch. "Will she give Billy her body after what she went through last night?" He thought.

Every now and then he looked at his watch and could not remove the thought of Billy fucking Tricia in all positions. "I can't wait till this afternoon," he told himself. Suddenly he wore a cunning smile. He asked his boss for a long coffee break as he had some important personal calls to make.

Billy parked in front of the cottage and Tricia immediately got out of the car and ran to the lake. "It's beautiful here and calm," Tricia closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"At last, I see a smile on your face." Billy smiled.

"Come here, and take me in your arms."

They stayed glued to each other for some time and then Billy suggested they go for a walk along the beach. As they strolled hand in hand, Tricia's phone rang. She looked at the incoming phone number and did not take the call.

"Steve?" Billy asked her. She nodded.

After less than a minute, the phone rang again. This time Tricia put it off.

"Bitch! Slut!" Steve yelled. He was in his car. "I'm sure the asshole is between your legs." He dialed another number. "Mike, I need another favor from you, buddy."

"And if he calls your work?" Billy asked.

"I did not think about that." Tricia frowned. "I will tell him that I took a day off after what he did to me last night."

At the same time Billy's phone rang. "I don't recognize this number," he told Tricia.

"Don't take it," she recommended.

"It might be someone at the main office looking for me or a potential client, I should take it." He pressed on the green phone icon. He didn't have time to greet the caller before he heard a male voice, "Can you please tell Tricia to take her husband's call." And the guy on the other line hung up.

Billy stood like a statue, motionless with the phone still at his ear.

"What happened? Who was it?" Tricia seemed anxious.

"It was a man," Billy stammered. "Whose voice I didn't recognize."

"What did he say?" Tricia held his shoulders and shook him.

"To tell you to take Steve's call."

"Oh my God! He knows ... he knows everything." Tricia was trembling.

"We need to leave and put your phone on." He hurried back to the car and Tricia followed him. She put her cellphone on and at the same time it rang.

"It's him?" Billy asked with an anxious look. "Take it."

"Steve please. It's not what you think. Let me explain." Tricia wept.

"There is nothing to explain, bitch." Steve screamed over the phone. Billy could hear him. "I've known everything for weeks. Your flextime at work. Your day off the following week for your meeting and fucking. You are surely wearing the black underwear he bought for you."

"Please Steve, listen to me."

"Stop it, whore. You listen to me. Does he know that I have already taken your ass? Now he can own it. I'm throwing all your things out of the house and I'm seeing a lawyer today with all my proof."

"I beg you Steve, let's meet and talk."

"Don't you get it! It's over between us."

Tricia started to cry.

"I had a PI followed you." Steve lied. "Your fuck session at Motel 6 has been recorded and I have various copies on DVD. You can be a porno star, Tricia."

Tricia looked at Billy with horrified eyes. "I love you Steve. Don't throw me out of your life, please."

"Bullshit Tricia. Is this your definition of love?"

"I'm sorry Steve, give me another chance, please."

"Sorry? Sorry for what? I already gave you a chance this morning, but still you left to meet your lover. Now you tell this asshole that I made some phone calls and I know the branch where his wife Jenny works. I am driving there right now with a copy of the DVD. He better meets me at the bank entrance in forty minutes. I want him to tell me in my face why I should not give Jenny a copy of the porno film. In forty minutes and not a second more!" Steve hung up and turned his cell phone off.

Steve knew that when people panicked, they didn't think clearly.

Billy was totally a mess when Tricia told him what Steve was going to do. "Get in the car," he yelled at Tricia. "Try to get hold of him and convince him not to meet Jenny."

"He turned his phone off." Tricia sobbed.

"Try to call this guy," Billy pressed call back and gave Tricia his phone.

"It's Mike, his best friend." Tricia looked at the phone number. But Mike didn't pick up his phone. "Let me call him from my phone," Tricia suggested. "Shit! He has turned off his phone too."

Billy was driving a hundred km/h. "You won't reach there in forty minutes, Billy."

"I have to, I don't want him to destroy what I have."

Tricia looked at him with shock, "Why don't you call Jenny?"

"I can't put her under stress... She's eight months pregnant."

"Bloody hell!"

They reached the highway and Billy was now driving above one hundred fifty km/h.

"Who does he think he is, your wimp of a husband?" Billy held the steering wheel with anger.

"He is not a wimp, Billy."

"He's just a piece of shit who can't satisfy his wife."

That was like a dagger into her flesh. "He's the best man I've ever known."

"Really? And you came to me and spread your legs!"

"Billy!" Tricia was irritated.

"Don't tell me that I'm the only one you've been cheating with."

"You are an ass! Had I known ..."

"Had you known what?" Billy cut her off. "If it was not me, it would have been with someone else."

"I regret the first time I returned your call." Tricia shook her head with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"But you didn't regret when you were screaming on my cock, bitch."