He's a Good Girl Now!

Story Info
A CFO becomes a good girl.
7.5k words
4.12
40.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest entry. Please vote! Thank you!

Brandon Richards woke up. His head was fuzzy. Something was wrong. He knew he was naked. He knew he was on the carpet. What had happened? Brandon was a Harvard educated lawyer who had won a Rhodes scholarship. He could figure this out.

Suddenly, a voice spoke to him. "Oh...you're up! A bit earlier than I expected but I suppose that's a quality the other girls and I will appreciate. Now get up to your feet dearie." stated the voice.

To his surprise, Brandon found himself obeying. He looked at the woman who was speaking. She looked sorta familiar but from where Brandon couldn't recall. Brandon was a CEO. He dealt with alot of people.

"You don't remember me...do you?" questioned the woman.

"No." stated Brandon simply. His voice was filled with rage and contempt.

"You bought out a chain of hardware stores. You left me and most of the female workers penniless. You said that all women who worked there were dykes...well the good news is you were right. Most of us are lesbians...that is at least the coven of witches who you'll serve now." stated the woman.

Bradon thought about the scenario and quaked in fear. Then he remembered this was HIS home. Who was this woman to give him orders? He just needed to calm down and take charge of the situation. He could do that...couldn't he?

"I don't know who you think you are or what you're doing here. My housekeeper will be here soon. If you leave now I won't press charges." said Brandon nervously. Something about this woman emulated power.

The woman just cackled. "Oh your staff won't be coming in. Not many people like being fired on Christmas. No one is coming to save you. As for being a lesbian...well you aren't...yet! But, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging to lick my pussy and to have my sisters cream over your face! Now Brandon, I see you have a hairy cock and balls. How disgusting! But, there's a depilatory cream and wax strips in the bathroom. I suggest you get going. I expect you to be back here and hairless in five minutes. If you aren't you'll be punished of course. Fags, like you have to learn sometime."

"Learn what?" questioned Brandon.

The woman malevolently laughed again. "That you'll soon be serving us. The Coven, soon you'll be nothing but a lesbian slut. I suggest you get going, if you don't come back without any hair beneath your eyebrows you'll be punished."

Something in the woman's voice compelled Brandon to get going. He strode towards his bathroom. Applied the wax stripes and depilatory cream. He watched as the hair fell away. After all the hair was gone, Brandon went back to the woman.

"You're 15 seconds late. SOME people may consider that a first time mistake and let it go. BUT, that's not me. YOU have to learn some time and there's no time like the present. You'll have your first punishment now." stated the woman.

Brandon smirked. What could this woman do to her? He was a tough man who worked out after all. He could easily over power her.

Despite what Brandon thought he soon found out that this woman had immense strength. He soon found herself in his spare room where there was a Saint Andrews' cross set up. The woman strapped him to it.

"Now, for some fun! I was exploring your house while you were out. You have quite the porn collection. Five sex dolls..really? Can't get any women in real life?" said the woman.

"I can get women...I'm just busy at the office and I have needs," said Brandon.

"I'm SURE that's true. But, for now let's see how things turn out. Soon all the worries from your office will be over." With that the woman placed a cock milking device on Brandon's cock and a vibrator in his ass.

"I think I'll leave you alone here, while I go explore my new house. It's MY house now fag. Remember that...oh and you're not to cum." stated the woman.

Brandon could only nod. He had to focus on not cumming. It was just so hard. The woman left. Brandon was left all alone. He couldn't tell for how long. But, much to his horror. The woman came back. She had brought some stuff with her.

"It's question time. Tell me your normal fantasy when you masturbate, then. Certainly even my sweet, adorable pet masturbates?"

"Yes"" Brandon spat out.

"Good, good." She smirked softly. "Before you tell me what you think about, why don't you tell me how you make yourself cum and I MIGHT let you have a good cum.

The woman was now openly squeezing her breasts, one in each hand; they were pressed close together, creating a small amount of cleavage between her m. Fingers kneaded while thumbs ran over her hard nipples. She'd let them drop, and bounce slightly against her chest, before starting it all over again. Brandon had to admit it was turning him on a bit. He almost shot a load. Still, he concentrated and controlled himself. This woman wouldn't control him. This woman couldn't control him? He was a man. He could beat a mere woman at strange games. Still he inadvertently found himself telling her.

"I would do it in bed. before sleep or in the office just to take stress away. I would start out by putting my hand in my pants and gently rubbing my cock through my underwear. I would do that for a little while, kind of teasing myself to build it up and make the release a lot better. And then when I was finally ready for it I'd pull down my pants. I'd jerk myself off till I came like the whore I am. But, my usual go to option was having my secretary blow me...there's nothing like a blow job. Any secretary who refused me would end up on the streets." stated Brandon.

Just talking about his masturbation habits made Brandon blush. He could feel his hardness growing between his legs. He couldn't believe how aroused he was becoming just from telling her how he masturbated! The longer the woman spent in the room. The more Brandon was starting to understand. Brandon now knew it would be good to listen and obey this woman. She was so powerful. He tried to tell himself it was some kind of a spell but Brandon knew it was really him.

The woman went to the intercom, while trying to stifle her laughter, and paged over the intercom, "Nicole please come into my office please."

Brandon's eyes went wide. Nicole was his old secretary. The first one who he'd fired for refusing to blow him.

Nicole walked into the bedroom. Despite five years having past, Brandon thought she was still beautiful. She was there in a white blouse and jeans looking younger and more fuckable than ever. She bowed before the woman.

"How may I serve you Mistress?" questioned Nicole.

" First of all you need to dress sexier when coming to see me. Blue jeans and a button up t-shirt...really how disappointing I thought I'd taught you better. Now unbutton your shirt and show me some cleavage. The way you are dressed now is not sexy at all."

Obeying, Nicole reached down and undid the top three buttons on her blouse exposing her tanned cleavage and the top of her pink lace bra. The woman's eyes fixated on Nicole's massive and jiggly breasts. The bra held them nice and tight creating eye catching mounds of cleavage.

The woman spoke again. "They're nice Nicole but unbutton your shirt all the way so I can get a good look at the bra you are wearing. I don't know if it appeals to me."

Nicole seemed nervous and hesitated. There was a man in the room. Her old boss. She'd never displayed herself for a man before. She had rebuffed Brandon's advances. Now one of her mistresses wanted her to undress in front of Brandon. Nicole was confused as to what was going on.

The woman sighed and looked into Nicole's eyes. She repeated her command. "Nicole, unbutton your shirt for me. You want to show me that you are sexy, right?"

Brandon watched as Nicole's hands started unbuttoning her shirt. Soon her shirt was unbuttoned and falling off her shoulders. The woman smirked at Nicole and took in the lovely site of her jiggly breasts. The bra was outlined in pink lace with a thin transparent fabric covering the front of her breasts.

The woman enjoyed the view of her dark areolas and nipples showing through the fabric. The woman stood in front of Nicole and slowly traced her hands along the sides of Nicole's breasts causing Nicole to sigh with pleasure. "I just love the soft feel of this bra," the woman said coyly. "Now be a good slut, Nikki and take it off."

Only wanting to obey the woman, Nicole took the bra off. It fell to the floor. The woman continued rubbing small circles around the sides of Nicole's breasts. The light rubbing over top of the soft fabric felt incredible to Nicole. Pussy juice started running down her leg.

Nicole's heart began to pound in her chest and her nipples swelled and poked out. The woman's hands moved in wider circles, gently sliding across the front of Nicole's tits, but avoiding her nipples. Her fingers caressed and gently squeezed all around her tits. The teasing was driving Nicole crazy. Her heart pounded faster, her breaths became deeper, and her pussy grew wetter by the moment.

Nicole could not believe that at long last the head of the coven was using her. Nicole did not want it to stop. Finally, the woman's hands finally slid down Nicole's tits and over her nipples. Nicole's legs became weak from the excitement. The woman yanked each pierced nipple causing Nicole to shudder and groan. Nicole had to place her hands on the woman's shoulders to support her weakening legs.

"There, there slut Nikki, " the woman whispered into her ear. "Let's not get carried away." The woman stopped fondling Nicole's breasts and ordered her to stand up straight. Nicole was disappointed that the fun had to stop but she obeyed right away. She was amazed that the head of the coven was using her like this. Nikki knew she only had to please and obey her powerful superior.

The woman continued her scrutiny of Nicole "Let's see what you have under that skirt sweetie. Hold it up for me to see."

"Yes, Mistress," replied Nicole meekly. Nicole partially unzipped the side of the denim skirt and then pulled the bottom hem up over her waist and held it there. The woman's eyes fell onto a pair of silk thong panties. Nicole's arousal seemed to grow just at the thought of the coven's head staring at her panties.

"How nice slut, they match your bra." the woman reached down and slid her fingers over the smooth silk panties. She could feel Nicole's soft fleshy lips underneath the fabric. As she applied pressure to her fingers, Nicole's hips automatically pushed forward. The woman continued to massage Nicole's clit through the panties and Nicole continued to gyrate her hips, trying to push the woman's fingers deep inside her hot pussy. Nicole was lost in a world of ecstasy.

Her pussy juices were flowing like a river and leaking out the sides of her panties. She wanted the coven head to pull off her panties and shove her fingers deep inside her wet cunt. Nicole's knees began to weaken again and once again she held onto the woman for support.

The woman whispered into her ear, "That's right Nikki. Enjoy my pleasure. Be my slut. Fuck my fingers."

The words ignited a hot passionate fire in Nicole. She started to grind her pussy harder against the woman's hands. The woman's fingers slid under the crotch of Nicole's panties. Three fingers pushed deep into her pulsing hole. The pleasure was intense for Nicole. She could not believe that she was going to orgasm at the hand of the coven head. She'd never been granted such an honor in her five years of servitude.

Nicole was leaning on the woman and grinding her pussy against her probing fingers. Her pussy muscles tightened and she exploded into an orgasm, moaning into the woman's shoulder. In her passionate frenzy, Nicole did not even notice that Brandon, her former boss, had his eyes fixated on her. Brandon's Christmas present was becoming another pawn in the coven's wicked game. It was more than a man like him deserved.

The woman spoke

"Nicole, you've been such a wonderful slut to the coven over the past five years. You've accepted our present of making you a dyke, you've come to love eating our cunts. So the coven has decided to reward you for your loyalty. The coven has decided to give you your former boss as a Christmas present. He'll live to make you happy." stated the woman.

Nicole felt emptiness. She did not want to leave. She wanted to be with the coven. They had such delicious cunts. Nicole nearly cried. "Mistress, I don't want to go. The coven made me feel so incredible. I want to be your slut. I want to be a rug-muncher and please you and all of my other sisters." Nicole begged, tears were forming in her eyes.

"He'll make you happy if you train him right." stated the woman.

"But, Mistress...he has a cock. Am I being punished somehow? I don't like cocks. They're so...NASTY. I'm just a pussy whore. Hopefully, the coven's pussy whore. What can Slut Nikki do to serve?" begged Nicole on her knees. She was still crying.

The woman strode over to Nicole and patted her on the head like a dog. "Slut Nikki, you've become a good rug muncher and the coven is very proud of you. When you first came to us, we were so sad to hear about your former boss. He's such a bad man...he treats women worse than you know. So he's going to become your pussy slave. It's your Christmas present from the coven. Don't worry about him being a man. That will soon be trained out of him. Men have no place in this world." stated the woman.

"Slut Nikki, thanks you Mistress. You've made her so happy. Thank you Mistress." said Nicole.

The woman made a signal with her hands and Nicole morphed. She transformed into a dominatrix wearing black leather, high heel boots and she carried a whip. As Brandon looked at his former secretary, he grew fully hard. He remembered why he had wanted Nicole. He still wanted her sucking him off.

"Your former boss is thinking about how hot you are now. He wants you to get on your knees and give him a blow job. What do you think of that Nicole?" questioned the woman.

"I'll never suck another cock again! I'll take care of this sissy." stated Nicole. With that she lashed out her whip and nicked Brandon on the chest. He gave a small gasp.

"I'm ready to train my puppy, Mistress. I may ask you for help later. Slut Nikki doesn't know a lot about puppy training." stated Nicole. She started walking around the St. Andrews cross looking at the naked Brandon. She was smirking. Brandon blushed from her appraising looks. Suddenly, he found himself being let go. He fell to the floor in front of Nicole.

Brandon started to get up. Nicole lashed out with the whip again. "Puppy doesn't stand unless I say so. Understand?" stated Nicole.

"Ye..."started Brandon. But, Nicole lashed her whip out again.

"No talking unless I say so. I'm going to enjoy this transformation fag. I'm going to enjoy using your body. You'll follow on your knees like a good puppy while I tell you what's going on. Oh, you're free to talk now." stated Nicole.

Brandon didn't want to be turned on. But, Brandon was turned on. His cock started to rise. Nicole noticed this fact but she wasn't going to help him out. She turned and walked towards the kitchen. Brandon followed on his knees as was proper.

"I know after such a long day, you need some food and water. Well, Mistress has decided to be merciful and give you some. I can't have my puppy pass out on me." stated Nicole. With that Nicole got a dog dish and a can of Spam. She placed it on the floor while she got a bottle of Brandon's most expensive wine and some beluga caviar. Nicole took a place on the sofa to watch Brandon eat up.

"I'd eat now if I were you. You have a busy few days coming up." stated Nicole. Brandon did as bid. Not because he wanted but because he was afraid. It was humiliating for him to eat the spam out of the dog bowl. He should be eating his caviar.

"Now puppy, while I no longer am sated by cocks. I still loved to be eaten out. Why don't you be a good puppy and eat me out?" stated Nicole.

Brandon turned around and saw Nicole was on the couch, her leather skirt had already been discarded and she too was wearing a garter belt and stockings. His head was spinning and he was still hard. It was one thing to be humiliated by the strange woman. But it was completely another thing to have one of his former employees treat him with such disrespect.

Yet, as Nicole opened her legs, Brandon's mouth began to water. He was a man who never sated women. So why did he have an insatiable longing for pussy?"

"Come here, puppy," Nicole said, patting her legs like he was a real dog.

"But you were my secretary. I paid you," Brandon protested.

" That was then. This is now. You need to obey and learn. Be a good puppy for me, fag." stated Nicole.

"But..." Brandon began.

"Do you want some pussy or not?" Nicole asked. She lacked the level of patience that the coven leader had.

"Yes," Brandon spat reluctantly.

Humiliated, but craving pussy, Brandon crawled over to her. Once between her legs, Brandon stopped. This was so wrong. He was a man. He couldn't let women control him. Still it was SO hot. He wanted Nicole's cunt so much. It must have shown on his face because Nicole spoke.

"Go ahead, puppy. Don't be afraid of Mistress' delicious cunt." she offered, "it is obvious you want to."

Brandon lunged forward extended his tongue and began licking tentatively. After all the strange desires the coven had given him, Brandon was suddenly eager to taste a pussy. Nicole's wetness was like a firecracker that ignited his taste buds causing a flavor explosion in his mouth.

Suddenly, Brandon wanted nothing more than to please Nicole. Brandon began slowly licking between her pussy lips, Nicole's wetness slowly leaking out the longer he lapped up and down. Nicole's moans increased slowly as he continued licking, forgetting completely that he was the man and she was his former secretary.

"Ohhh...that's it, you are a natural submissive slut," Nicole moaned a couple of minutes into Brandon pleasing her.

Somehow the compliment only enhanced Brandon's eagerness to please Nicole, to get her off, to taste her full explosion of cum. He began to move his head right and left, flicking over her clit. He remembered some sexy Italian hunk doing it to a woman in a porno flick. It seemed to have a similar effect on Nicole as her breathing got heavier and she demanded, "Faster, slut, faster."

Being called a slut didn't faze Brandon. It actually seemed to excite him, he obeyed Nicole's demand and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of her pussy juice as she came all over him. Brandon licked and licked hungry for more of her juice.

A minute later Nicole pushed Brandon away as she said, "Stop, I need to go please my Mistress. It's only proper.."

Nicole stood up and disappeared into the depths of the apartment. While Brandon sat on the floor dazed and confused at how he had so easily submitted to Nicole.

As she went off to service the woman, Brandon was left alone. He trepidatiously waited a few minutes before deciding that sitting on the floor of HIS HOUSE, like a dog, was absurd. He was a man after all. Women should obey him. He stood up and went to HIS desk. He pilfered through HIS computer searching all the work the coven had been doingI

He was stunned to see that the coven was selling his company off to his rival. Over the next hour, he perused all the sale agreements on HIS computer and was in the midst of reading the coven's rather ambitious expansion plan when Nicole returned from servicing her Mistress.

"YOU"VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME," Nicole yelled slamming the door, each word sharp as knives.