He's an Adult Now Ch. 02

Story Info
How can a bad habit feel so good?
2.3k words
4.31
24.6k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Jazz awoke the next morning after fucking her son Weston. It continued to be steaming hot summer nights when she found Wes asleep uncovered and naked in his bed. The first time she watched Wes have a wet dream and shoot his huge load of cum on to his own belly. Then next night, Jazz found herself overcome by something that made her fuck her own son.

Jazz sat on the sofa inside her their tiny apartment. She sipped on her coffee when Wes came downstairs. He was bare chested but wore some boxer briefs.

"Morning, Mom!" he came over and kissed Jazz hard on the lips. He groped his Mom's 35C breasts and pinched her nipples. "That was incredible last night. I couldn't believe how hard you made me cum... Or how many times either!"

Jazz gently guided him away with her hands. He was already sporting a huge boner inside his underwear. "Wes. That was really improper. You shouldn't treat any woman let alone your own mother that way. And we shouldn't have done what we did last night even if we both enjoyed it."

Jazz explained what and why it happened. "It had been a while without a man and I let my hormones get the better of me. Yes, I did enjoy it but I don't think it's a good idea to do it again. Do you?"

"I understand Mom. I'm sorry." Wes apologized. His semi-flaccid dick was hanging down one of the leg holes. Jazz lips parted as she spotted the tip of his exposed knob. Wes smiled at his mother's reaction and started to get hard again.

"Fuck!" Jazz swore to herself. She dropped to her knees in front of her son and pulled down his boxers. His hard dick slapped her in the face. Wes placed his hand on the back of her head as Jazz grabbed the base and pointed his solid dick to her parted lips. She guided it into her open mouth and swirled her tongue around his hefty head. "God, I love your cock!"

Jazz slowly rocked her head back and forth, taking more and more of Wes' salami into her mouth each time. Her throat was still sore from the night before and could only managed to take in about eight of his ten inches.

Wes reached down and pulled off his mother's top. Jazz was braless beneath. He made her lay back on the sofa and straddled his leg over her torso plopping his fat meat between her mounds. Jazz squeezed her C's together as Wes tit fucked her. His thrusts were getting harder and harder. The knob of his joystick bashed against Jazz's chin. Jazz lowered her mouth enough so the tip of his leaking pisser was pressed against her lips.

Wes' eyes closed and his head tilted back. His forward thrusting jerks became harder and harder until...

"Uuuhhh...!! Uuuhhh...!! Uuuhhh...!! Uuuhhh...!!" Wes splattered Jazz's face with his white, hot cum. "Uuuhhh...!! Uuuhhh...!! Uuuhhh...!! "

When he was finished, Wes looked down at his mom and chuckled. She looked as if her face was covered with creamy pudding.

Jazz licked off as much as she could. "Hope you're not finished yet!"

Wes smiled back and pulled off Jazz's bottoms. He put her legs on his shoulders and dove face first between her thighs.

"Oh! OOH! OOOOHHH my GAWD, Wes! Where did you learn how to do that?" Jazz cried out.

As Wes dined on his mother's juicy pussy, he realized how different she tasted from Shannon. Both were sweet tasting but still different. His longer than average tongue penetrated deeply into his mother.

"Oooh gawd! Oooh fuck yeah that's good, Wes. Just like that." Jazz cried out as her son savagely attacked her cunt. "Don't stop! Please make me cum!"

Wes had other ideas. He wanted his mother to beg for it even more than she was. He stopped.

"Wes! Noo...! Please! Please let me cum!" Jazz begged.

Instead, of eating her, Wes readjusted himself and penetrated her with his ever-hard cock. He shoved it into her with one stroke.

While her pussy was on the edge and still begged for release, the different feeling of being fucked by a cock verse a tongue was like starting over. Wes banged his mother hard and relentlessly. Her pussy walls retracted and sucked at his cock. And even though he had just cum all over his mother's face, he easily shot another gigantic load into her womb.

"Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!" Grunted a coming Wes. Jazz wasn't ready for him to cum nor was she ready to cum either. She thrusted her hips into her son trying to make herself cum but couldn't before Wes had finished. Wes expelled once last blast. "Arrrhhh...!"

Panting, Wes pulled out of Jazz. His white cream outflowed from her quivering, unsatisfied, gaping cunt. Jazz tried to use her legs to pull him back in but failed. Exhausted, Wes sat back on his heels.

"Sorry, Mom. I got nothing left right now." Wes lied and said pretending to be sorry. "Maybe later if I recover."

Masturbating in the shower did little to satisfy Jazz's aching pussy. She really needed... wanted Wes' cock inside her.

Jazz rested on her bed trying hard to ignore her horniness when Weston called through her closed door.

"I'm going out for a bit after to meet with Shannon."

Jazz liked Wes' new girlfriend. Wes and Shannon started dating only a while ago. Shannon was a beautiful, dark haired, Irish girl with a shapely body and big boobs. Jazz discovered the two had sex when she found a condom filled with Wes' cum.

"Okay, Wes. Would she like to come over for dinner tonight? I'll do some shopping and buy some burgers if that is okay." Jazz managed to ask Wes.

"I'll ask her but I think it should be okay." Wes replied. "Thanks Mom... And I'm sorry again."

Jazz smiled and thought to herself. "He is such a good boy even if he leaves his mother hot and horny."

After Weston had left, Jazz got dress to go shopping. Just a Tee and her stretchy, thigh-length skirt atop of her matching lacy red bra and French cut panties. She made a mental list of things to buy. "Meat. Bun. Slaw. Chips. Soda and beers..."

It was a nice warm day. The rain last night had help break the humidity a bit. "I need a cig before I go."

Jazz's bedroom had two dormer style windows. While they both opened, one opened less than halfway while the other about three quarters. Both either would stick or fall down. The cheap housing management deemed it a non-urgent matter to fix and was very low on their priority list.

When she smoked in her room, she would stick her head out the window so the fumes wouldn't stay in the house. Wes didn't smoke. The open windows were both propped open with pieces of hockey stick.

Leaning out the window, Jazz light her cigarette and took a deep drag. She let her mind drift back to the last night and this morning with Wes' cock deep inside of her. There was a gentle tingling reminder inside her tiny panties. She got wet again. "Oh my gawd that boy is big!"

"Buzzz..." A big bumble bee suddenly appeared in front of her face. Jazz's reflects caused her to rear back slightly and shoo the insect away with her hand. The bee easily avoided it and tried to enter through the open window. Jazz turned to swat at it but her elbow hit the piece of wood holding up the window and knocked it back into the bedroom.

It was a "Matrix" moment.

Jazz was about to duck back into the house. The window seemed to hesitate slightly and then dropped pinning Jazz in between. It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

"Fuck!" Jazz screamed. She tried to raise the window by pushing it up with her back but the stupid thing was stuck again. She tried and tried. While the humidity did drop, the exposed wood grain of the open window must have absorbed some moisture and swelled up.

Jazz looked around the complex for someone she could call out to and help but no one was around in the isolated courtyard area. Jazz must have tried for a good half hour to free herself but to no avail. A reluctant Jazz slumped until she felt something on her leg and caused her to tense again. She thought. "The fucking bee!"

The Apis climbed up the back of her leg. It was on the back of her thigh when she felt it reach the hem of her short skirt. The small window even prevented her from getting her arms through to chase the bee away. When she couldn't feel it anymore, Jazz figured it flew off but in fact was on the back of skirt. Unaware of where the insect was, she relaxed a bit again and tried to push the window back up. It didn't budge.

Meanwhile the bee was still on the back of her skirt. It crawled down and under the hem between Jazz's spread thighs. It ascended and jumped onto Jazz's panty covered pussy. Jazz reacted with a slight jerk but was afraid of being stung. She wiggled her bum a bit to try and shake it away but instead felt the bee move up and down and tickle her slit. "Oh fuck! That bee is making me wet!" In fact, there was already a tiny, growing wet spot.

There was a noise in her room behind her; footsteps? She tried to turn to see what it was but pinned in the small window prevented her from turning enough. "Wes? Is that you? The stupid window slammed down and I can't get out. Wes? Wes?"

There was no answer.

"Wes?" Jazz called out again.

She felt something on her butt. It wasn't the bee that was still tickling her pussy. It was two hands that grabbed and massaged her bum. Each kneading movement pushed the hem of her spandex skirt up higher and higher. It was just low enough to cover her cheeks but knew anyone looking would see her undies. While she couldn't see behind, she could tell her molester was kneeling behind her. "Wes? That better not be you! Wes? Wes!"

There was still no response. Just a "Pphfft!" as she felt a strong puff against her muff followed by a "buzz..." The bee then flew out the opening of the window. Jazz watched it fly away. She pleaded once more. "Wes... Get me out of here right now... Please...!"

Hot breath heated her honeypot. Her eyes widened as she felt a nose press against her where the bee had been and made her wetter. The unknown hands pushed her skirt up over her bum and around her hips. Fingers hooked into her panty's waist band and slowly pulled them down. Her spread legs prevented them from falling to her feet. Two hands spread her ass cheeks apart. A pointed, hot, wet tongue pierced her asshole.

With her horniness over taking her, Jazz's eyes closed and mouth opened but nothing came out but soft moans and drools of saliva. Her juices freely flowed from her quim and down her thighs. A tongue lapped it up; at least as much as it could. She pushed her hips back towards whoever was lapping at her. She spread her legs wider to give them better access. Her knees started to shake.

The unknown person rose to their feet. She felt something slide back and forth between her well lubricated pussy lips. It was long and hard. She knew what it was. Jazz wanted to protest but wanted it inside her more. Her hips rocked back and forth and matched the humping action of her unknown assailant. Her ragged breathing was heavy and hard. She willed her pussy to open up and let the massive cock slip inside her. It easily slid all the way in. It was deep and felt like it would split her cunt.

Two hands on her hips as the thick fuck stick slowly pulled back slightly and then deeply penetrated her.

Jazz wanted to cum; she needed to cum and tried to increase the cadence but was punished with a hard ass slap.

The monster inside her slowly increased its pace but not fast or hard enough for Jazz to orgasm. The short, hard, pouunding strokes told Jazz he was about to cum. She heard. "Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!" and felt her belly fill. She tried to cum at the same time but was pressed against the window frame and could not fuck back.

Jazz remained un-satisfied as she felt the meat sausage pulse inside of her.

"Mom?"

Jazz opened her eyes to see her son Wes below. It took a couple of seconds before she could react.

"Mom!" Wes repeated. "Are you okay? What..."

It suddenly occurred to Jazz that the person who just came inside of her was not Wes. Her dripping pussy was no longer split open by the massive cock meat that was inside of her a few seconds ago.

"Wes! I'm stuck in the window!" jazz shouted down at him. "Someone is in the house. Help me!"

Wes put his hand in his pocket and pulled out some keys. In his panic, it went flying across the lawn and into the deep grass. It took a few moment for him to find them and open the door. He looked around the house but found nothing but an open backdoor.

He ran upstairs and found saw his mother. Her ass was a red as her freshly fuck cunt. Wes struggled to open the stuck window and get his mother free.

"There's no one in the house." Wes told his mom as the window popped up. "The backdoor was open though so I think whoever it was ran out the back."

Jazz really didn't care. Her body needed to climax. She braced her hands against the sill, spread her legs wide and ordered Wes. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! I need to cum!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers