He's My Brother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me all of it, baby. I want my ass dripping with your cum."

Eventually my balls emptied and I lay on top of him against the tree trunk. He had a content look on his face like a cat that'd just swallowed a bowl of cream. I could feel his chute pulsing around my cock, almost milking it for more cum.

"Man, you just get better and better." he told me. "Was it good?"

"I can't imagine anything being better." I replied.

We lay there for a few minutes until my entirely soft cock popped out of his ass hole all by itself.

"I guess we'd better start getting back." he said.

"Fuck that, I'm not done with you, yet."

I backed away from his ass and grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him backward, too. When his legs were clear, I turned him around and grabbed his stiff cock in one hand.

"We still have this to take care of." I said as I pushed him backward so that he was eventually seated straddling the tree trunk. Then, I sat between his legs on the same trunk facing him.

I'd been studying blowjob videos since I'd last been with him and I was anxious to try out some of the techniques I'd seen. While he and I stared into each other's eyes, I lowered my head and began to lightly lick his hairy ball sack. He sighed and shifted his ass.

After I'd gotten his sack good and wet, I began to circle my tongue around each of his big balls. Round and round my tongue went in a figure 8, making him breathe heavier and sigh louder.

His stiff cock was standing straight up in front of my face, so next I slid my tongue up the underside slowly. His cock head was so swollen that his slit was open and precum was flowing out and I could taste it on his shaft well before I reached the top.

When my tongue finally got to the head, I licked at his piss slit and then drove the tip of my tongue into the hole. His hips rose off of the tree trunk, forcing my tongue deeper.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good!" he gasped.

Keeping the tip of my tongue in his piss slit, I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around the head and began to suck on it. At the same time, I wrapped my fingers tightly around the base of the shaft, trapping the blood inside his cock. I could feel it swelling even bigger in my mouth.

I pulled back to look at his dick. It was a deep red color from the trapped blood and the already prominent veins stood out like thick strands of spaghetti climbing the shaft. His cock head was a deeper red; swollen bigger than I'd ever seen it and so full of blood that the skin shone from being stretched and I could look down inside his cock hole.

I knew that it would be hyper sensitive that way. I wrapped my lips back around the head and began to suck on it, bob my head up and down and tongue it all at the same time. Thad struggled to stand up so with my other hand on his chest I pushed him back down against the tree. He lay back and gripped the trunk at his sides and let out a long moan.

Next, my mouth still sliding over his cock head, I slid one finger between his greasy ass cheeks until I found his wet hole and eased my finger inside of him. He was almost whimpering, it felt so good. I moved my finger around in his slick ass chute, exploring until I found the hard slick gland behind his cock. When my finger touched it, he again almost levitated off of the trunk.

Using one hand to stroke his prostate and the other to squeeze his cock root, I worked over his cock head as hard as I could. The way he was thrashing around I knew it must feel incredible. I tongued and licked the swollen head inside of my mouth, all of the while stroking the hard gland inside his cum filled ass.

He couldn't last long at all under the onslaught. I felt his dick get even stiffer at the same time his prostate began to swell. I poked hard at it and tapped my finger against it while speeding up my mouth on his cock. He was making grunting noises and lifted his feet off of the ground and into the air on either side of me.

His ass ring contracted around my finger and I could see his balls lifting in their sack. At the last moment, I jammed my finger against his gland and released my grip around his cock base at the same time. Immediately, my mouth was flooded with a huge spurt of hot cum.

He put his feet back on the ground and raised his hips so that his cock slid full length into my mouth, all of the while spewing sweet juice out of his piss slit. There was such a volume of cum, I could feel it overflowing my mouth and dripping off of my chin.

"God-DAMN!" he said as I sucked at his dick to get the last few drops out of his balls. He sat up and leaned forward and grabbed me by the upper arms to pull toward him and then he kissed me on the lips. I felt his tongue go deep into my mouth, tasting his cum that was till coating it. He kissed hard, licking the inside of my mouth and then licking the cum off of my chin.

When he was finished, he pulled away and asked, "Where did you learn that?"

"Did I do a good job?"

"You're not being honest with me." he said. "You couldn't have just learned how to suck a dick like that."

"I've been studying. It's amazing what you can learn on the Internet." I replied.

At first, he looked like he didn't believe me but then he smiled and said, "Maybe you should send me some links."

"Sure," I replied, "if you promise to practice on me."

12