Hey, Alexa! Pt. 02

Story Info
Part II. TS stepdaughter changes her daddy's life.
3.6k words
4.69
4.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew felt himself being shaken in his sleep. His eyes shot open as he gasped awake. Denise was standing over him. Her eyebrows furrowed with anger.

"Wh... What time is it?" He asked.

She turned and sprinted out of the room.

"Our flight leaves in an hour! We're late!" She yelled.

Her footsteps trailed off. Drew heard her begin to bang on Alexa's door. He shoots up off the couch and rockets to the bedroom to get himself together.

Luckily, he had already packed his suitcase. He zipped around his room, putting himself together all at once. Brushing his teeth, finding his sunglasses, and dressing himself in a mangled mess.

He threw on his outfit and made his way to the door. The sun still hadn't risen. They had a decent drive but he knew they could make it. Alexa then appeared from her room with her own suitcase. Her big tinted sunglasses blocked her gaze. Denise was on her heels. They stopped as they came to the door.

"You all ready?" Asked Drew.

Denise nodded and the trio exited their home and hopped in the car.

Drew sped as fast as he could to the airport. They dropped the car off to valet and sprinted through the airport. The crowds of people slowed their movement as the holiday rush was prominent.

They checked in and made it through security with relative ease. As they jogged to their gate, Alexa began to lag behind. Drew heard the sound of Alexa's heels begin to fall behind and looked back to check on her.

He told Denise to continue and stopped. He grabbed Alexa's large purse and wheeled carry on and encouraged her to keep going. They finally made it and the attendant pushed them through.

The trio came to the end of the line of people that were on the breezeway waiting to enter the plane.

Drew pulled the boarding passes out of his passport holder and handed one to both Denise and Alexa.

"Here you go. We should be all near each other," he said.

Denise read her boarding pass and then flipped it over to the backside. A frown formed on her face.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him a few feet away from the line.

"We're sitting in economy?" She angrily whispered.

Drew nodded. "Yeah. That's all they had on this flight. What's up?" He replied.

Denise scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you," she mumbled, getting back into line.

Drew stepped back into line as well, standing a few feet behind her. Alexa had moved to stand next to him. They were just out of earshot. She grabbed his arm, looking up at him.

"Is everything okay?" She asked in a whisper.

Drew nodded and craned down to talk into her ear. He told her why Denise was angry with him.

Alexa rolled her eyes. "I can't believe her. We should make her walk," she whispered. The two snickered and quietly giggled.

After about 10 minutes they had boarded and were walking down the aisle to their seats. Drew trailed Denise with Alexa behind him. Alexa had a hand on his shoulder in case she lost her balance in her heels.

Each side of the plane had two seats. The flight was completely booked and the stewardess' were herding people to buckle up.

Denise stopped and turned around to face Drew, her face somehow angrier than before.

"We have two here and one behind it," she informed, pointing to the row next to her. She swung into her seat next to an older gentleman who sat by the window.

Drew handed Alexa her purse and put both of their carry on's in the overhead storage. He then climbed into the window seat. Alexa followed and sat next to him.

She put her hood up and adjusted her sunglasses. She placed her head on Drew's shoulder and hugged his arm with both hands, dozing off as the plane began its departure.

Hours later, she woke to the sound of the pilot speaking over the intercom.

"If you look out your window, you will see the coast of Casa de Nuevo Amor," buzzed the pilot.

Alexa took off her sunglasses and leaned over Drew to slide open the window. The turquoise water glistened in the high-noon sun. She pointed and exasperated at the tiny white sailboats she could see from the skies.

She looked at Drew and grinned. They were officially on vacation.

Suddenly, the plane jolted. The turbulence as they descended shook the cabin and Alexa was thrown off balance. She put her arm down to hold herself above Drew's lap but mistakenly grabbed his package.

She looked at him and mouthed an apology as the sound of the plane shaking drowned her out.

He smiled and nodded to put her at ease and she winked back in reply. The two laughed together.

The next hour was smooth sailing. The guide and driver Drew had hired collected their things and led them to the SUV. The driver then took them to the resort and informed them that the bags would be taken to their room.

Check in was easy and their guide led them to their suite. He unlocked the door for them and swung it open so they could enter. Their bags were placed at the foot of the king sized bed.

"Okay. Tomorrow! I see you tomorrow and we go have some fun!" the man said in broken English. He closed the door behind him.

"This is amazing daddy!" Alexa screamed excitedly. She ran to the sliding glass doors to the balcony and exited to see the view.

Denise folded her arms and turned to face Drew.

"Only one bed? Really?" She scolded.

"I'll just sleep on the couch. Can you just enjoy the vacation?" Drew pleaded.

Denise walked away into another room and mumbled curses under her breath. Alexa then entered from the balcony. "Beach?" She asked.

Drew nodded and Alexa excitedly trotted into the bathroom, grabbing her suitcase on the way. She shut and locked the door behind her.

He walked over and softly knocked on the door that Denise had locked behind her. He waited for a moment... no answer. "Whatever," he thought to himself.

He took off his shirt and threw on his trunks. As his back was turned he heard the bathroom door open.

"Hey, what do you think of this one? Or should I change," Alexa's voice sang from behind him.

He turned to face her and his jaw dropped. She was wearing a light pink bikini. Her bottoms were triangle shaped with gold chains for the thin parts that went around her hips. The top was so small that it barely covered her nipples. Drew wondered how such small pink fabric could hold up her massive breasts.

Drew also noticed that there was almost no bulge or protrusion from her bottoms. Did she tuck... or... "Ah it doesn't matter anyways," he thought to himself.

She did a spin so Drew could also see her rear. The fabric had ridden up to the point that without her bikini re-emerging at her tail bone, Drew wouldn't have known she was wearing anything.

"You look amazing," he said to her.

Alexa trotted over and embraced him. She craved her neck to look up at him with her starry eyes.

"Thanks Daddy," she giggled. Her expression then changed from glee to a more seductive look. "Maybe later... if you're lucky..." she started.

Suddenly the pair heard Denise open the door and they broke immediately. Denis turned the corner and stopped to look at them.

She took one look at Alexa and anger flashed in her eyes. She turned her gaze to Drew. "I'm not feeling well. You two have fun," she said passive aggressively.

Denise disappeared into the room once more. The pair looked at one another and shrugged in unison.

When they arrived at the beach, Alexa shook in excitement. She donned a large sun hat and her massive sunglasses. Heads turned as she strolled by, Drew on her heels.

She dropped her large woven beach bag on a Bali bed, kicked off her sandals, and ran to the water. Drew took a seat and checked his phone. He texted Denise to ask if she was sure she didn't want to come out. He threw his phone into Alexa's bag and ran to the water to join her.

The two went out into the sea, the water coming to Drew's chest. He approached Alexa, who was treading water to keep her head and hair above the surface.

She swam over to him and put her arms around his neck. Drew felt her legs wrap around his waist and he grabbed her butt to hold her up.

"Is Denise okay?" Asked Alexa.

Drew shook his head.

"I don't know. Let's just enjoy this beach," he replied.

Alexa laughed and kissed him on the lips. At first, Drew was caught off guard but he gave her a peck back. "Some families do that," he thought, "...could be completely normal".

The two continued to hold a conversation and enjoy their time in the beautiful water. They laughed and joked as time flew by unnoticed.

Eventually, Alexa got a curious look on her face.

"Sooo... Last night?" She playfully asked.

Drew chuckled a little. " What about it?" He asked in the same tone.

"Did you... enjoy yourself?"

"I did. Did you?"

"Mhmmm... Do... Do you think it will happen again?"

Drew pondered for a moment. He racked his brain for an answer.

Suddenly, Alexa had released one of her arms from his neck and put it down in between their bodies. Her hand smoothly entered his trunks and gripped his dick.

Alexa's face was unwavered, acting completely normal.

"Well... now I do," Drew answered.

Alexa grinned and nodded.

"That's what I thought," she said.

She gave him a slow handjob as they floated in the water. The sun began to fall in the sky, leaving a tinge of orange and yellow hues across the beach. After a while, they dried off and went to the room to change for dinner.

Denise was in the bed on her phone. She told Drew she wasn't hungry and that they should go to dinner without her.

He obliged and the two quickly changed and headed towards one of the restaurants on the resort.

As they walked in the many vibrant gardens, Alexa took Drew's arm to balance herself in her heels. Her long skin tight dress came down to her mid calf and greatly hindered her ability to walk on the cobblestone.

They arrived at the restaurant and decided to sit at the bar instead of getting a table.

The resort was quite empty for the time of year, so they had the bar to themselves. They sat on the barstools and began to have a few drinks as they talked.

"So I heard that someone is planning on popping the question..." said Alexa, sipping her sangria.

Drew paused. He took a sip from his glass. "... yeah. I was," he said.

Alexa leaned in.

"Was?"

"...I wasn't too sure to begin with. I.. I just don't know if she's right for me".

"... I agree... It seems like you take care of her but she doesn't really do the same back"

"Yeah..." Drew sighed. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a small felt case.

Alexa gasped. Her eyes went wide.

"Is that it? Can I see the ring?" She asked.

Drew opened the box and handed it to her. The ring was simple. A good band with a large round cut diamond. It must've been a couple karats.

"Wowww. This is beautiful. Can I touch it?"

Drew nodded. He watched as Alexa picked up the ring and examined it closely. She slipped it onto her ring finger and extended her arm, looking at the back of her hand.

"Looks very good Señora," the bartender said quietly.

Alexa thanked him and slipped off the ring, putting it back into the box.

"After last night... I don't know. Even today, I've felt that we've had more of a connection than Denise and I," said Drew.

Alexa reached out and held his hand. She looked into his eyes, her own becoming misty.

"Daddy. You can't propose..." she said.

Drew nodded in agreement. He took another sip of his drink.

"I tell you what..." Alexa said, picking up the ring once more. She put it back on her ring finger.

"I'm gonna wear this to keep it off your mind and we're going to go enjoy this vacation. On the last day, if you're still up for it, I'll give it back to you so you can propose," offered Alexa.

Drew contemplated for a moment and then nodded.

"Just don't lose it," he ordered.

"Of course Daddy. Let's go have some fun!"

......................

After throwing back a couple rounds of shots at the bar, they found themselves at the resort's in-house nightclub. The beat of Latin music vibrated through their bodies.

As they entered, Alexa made a B-line for the bar, pulling Drew along by his arm. They took another shot together, laughing uncontrollably.

Alexa pulled him down to speak in his ear. "Wanna dance!?" She yelled over the music.

Drew nodded and Alexa grabbed his hand. She led him to the center of the dancefloor, weaving through the crowd.

She began to gyrate her hips to the music, pulling Drew closer. She put an arm around his neck and rolled her body against his. The liquor in their systems began to take its full effect.

Alexa turned around to grind her ass on Drew's waist. In excitement, Drew gave her butt a good smack. They laughed and continued dancing. After a few hours, the two found themselves stumbling back into their room.

"Shhhhh," the two shushed each other while holding their index fingers to their lips.

Alexa giggled as Drew continued to fall over himself as they entered the room and shut the door behind them. He straightened up, noticing Denise was asleep in the large bed. He turned back to get Alexa's attention and pointed to Denise. They continued to stay quiet.

Drew noticed empty bottles of wine on the floor. He picked one up and showed it to Alexa. "She must've ordered them and got way too drunk," said Drew.

Alexa quietly snickered, walking over to the side of the bed that Denise had fallen asleep on. She raised her hand and curled a finger, motioning for Drew to approach. He noticed that the ring sparkled as the moonlight streaked across the dark room.

He slowly stepped closer, knowing the devilish look in Alexa's eyes. As he approached, Alexa sat back on the edge of the bed. Denise was right behind her, facing away from them and towards the center of the bed.

As he stopped and stood in front of Alexa, her face angled up to look at him. She reached out and put her hands on the outside of his hips. Pulling him closer, she gazed up at him.

"Thank you for an amazing night, Daddy," she whispered. Her hands slid inwards and began undoing Drew's belt.

"Your mother is ri-" Drew started.

"Shh... Quit worrying about things you don't care about in the first place. If she sees this, you wouldn't want me to stop... would you?" Alexa said, cutting him off.

Drew thought for a moment and shook his head.

"Exactly," said Alexa, shimmying his pants down, "you wouldn't care. Let's pick up where we left off... ".

Drew nodded. His erection flung upwards once Alexa freed it. It had almost hit her square in the face if she hadn't been careful. She grabbed the base of his shaft with one hand and kissed the tip, looking up at Drew.

She stuck her tongue out and repeatedly planted licks all over his tip. Her tongue retreated, and she aimed his dick to the side. She planted a big kiss in the center of the shaft. The kiss left a bright red lipstick stain on his skin. Alexa noticed Drew's look of surprise.

"Just marking what's mine you know?" she teased. She planted another kiss on the tip.

"This dick is mine now, right Daddy?". Drew gulped as Alexa continued to plant more kisses on the tip of his dick.

"Uh-huh," he managed.

Alexa paused from her kisses and grinned up at him. "Good", she said.

She opened her mouth wide, engulfing Drew's dick until she got about halfway down. Her skills were prominent. She continued to slide her mouth forward and back, reaching the same point at the half each time. Alexa gripped Drews balls, squeezing tightly.

Drew put both of his hands on the back of Alexa's head and forcefully pushed her head to his body. Soft noises of gagging and choking filled the silent room as Drew's dick was forced down Alexa's throat. After minutes of repetitive strokes, Drew shoved his dick down her throat and held her down. He could feel her gag from deep in her esophagus. She squeezed his balls tighter.

"Mhhhn! Mhhhn!". Alexa tried to vocalize her need to breathe.

Drew looked down at his slut-... his step daughter... as she silently begged. He watched the tears begin to streak down her face. In a slow and smooth motion, Drew retreated his hips. His dick slowly slid out of Alexa's throat and strands of spit still lingered between her lips and his tip. She gasped for air, softly giggling.

"Finally..." teased Alexa.

Drew shoved his dick back down her throat. This time, he got far more aggressive. He slammed his tip into the back of her throat, over and over. Alexa could feel her uvula being pushed out of the way with each stroke. She felt her face get hot and red as snot began to fall from her nose. She was fully crying from the velocity of his dick in her throat. His grip on the back of her head was tight. Her head bobbed forward and back as he completely controlled her movement with his hands. Her mouth was being used like a fleshlight and she loved it.

Alexa began to feel herself drip precum on the floor. She had a very small penis that was now erect. It protruded only half an inch away from her body.

Drew released his grip from her head and slid his dick out of her throat. He put his arms on her hips and lifted her up to stand. He then bent her over the side of the bed. Her knees were placed on the edge of the mattress. Her torso was now hovering a couple inches above Denise's perpendicular body. Alexa held herself up with her palms placed flat on the mattress, and arched her back for him.

He slipped Alexa's dress up, just past her tailbone.

Drew stroked his saliva covered dick and began to guide himself inside of Alexa. He slowly brushed his tip in circles around Alexa's asshole. Applying some force, he pushed into her with just the tip. Alexa moaned softly as he used his large tip to enter and exit.

After some time, Alexa couldn't take any more teasing and used her knees to push her hips back. In one motion, Drew's dick disappeared inside of Alexa.

She gasped. This was the largest thing she had ever had inside of her, but the angles that Drew was hitting made her drool. Alexa rocked her hips forward and back, acquainting Drew's dick to her insides.

"Fuck... Daddy... It's almost a little too big for your little girl," she moaned.

Every time she pushed her hips back, she felt his dick completely fill her insides. Drew would then begin to thrust his hips, gripping Alexa's hips. As her ass cheeks met his waist, large claps began to fill the empty room. It was loud enough that Denise could wake any second, but the two did not give a fuck.

Alexa's fake bubble butt clapped against Drew as he thrusted deep into her ass. He cursed. She was tighter than he could've ever imagined.

As he pummeled her, he felt something thud against his balls with every stroke. Alexa's underdeveloped testicles slapped against his own. It was a new sensation for Drew, but he loved it.

"Better than my Mom's, isn't it?" Alexa teased with a whisper.

Drew replied with a smack on her ass and a muffled, "Mhmm".

The bed began to rock with more intensity as Drew gripped her hips to push deeper. A wave of feral desire washed over him. He felt himself on the edge of climax.

Alexa could feel his throbbing dick inside of her and knew he was about to finish.

"Cum inside your baby girl Daddy," she ordered.

Drew glanced down. Despite the rocking of the bed and the thuds of Alexa's fake ass, Denise was still asleep.

He turned his focus back to the plump booty that he was thrusting into. With a grunt, he emptied his balls into Alexa.

His rhythm slowed as his dick throbbed uncontrollably. Alexa could feel globs of Drew's cum filling her insides. As Drew slowly retreated, his semen began to leak from her asshole. He admired his work for a moment, then Alexa smoothly sprung up and ran to the bathroom to prevent spilling any evidence of their night.

Drew stood at the edge of the bed, catching his breath. His erection was still standing.

12