Hey Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he reentered the room, he stopped in the doorway. Stunned by what he saw, his eyes widened. "Oh, my God... You're beautiful!

He was the one standing in the open doorway with a beautiful, tasty, and pulsing erection. I had removed my blouse and skirt and was standing with a naked breast in one hand and the other separating the lips of my pussy.

"Do you want to do it here, or would you prefer your bed?"

He didn't answer. He stepped toward me, and we were like dogs in heat. We began on the sofa in his living room and ended three hours later holding each other on a naked mattress in his bedroom. Somehow our passion became a little violent and we moved the sheets and pillows to the floor, but we could care less.

Before I sat my satisfied body on the seat in my car, I made certain to have his name and number. There was no way in the world I wanted to miss out on some more of that lovely young cock. He told me his name was Justin, he was a nineteen-year-old student in college, and he was anxious to see me again.

Let's face it, it took me most of our session to get him trained on how to eat my pussy the way I wanted. If I do say so myself, I did a very good job.

If I was counting the orgasms, I would have stopped. I knew there were more than three, but why waste your time counting... just enjoy the ride.

When I got home that afternoon, I was a little late. Other than complaining dinner was late, nothing else was discussed. Later, when we were both in bed, I thought it would be a nice surprise to tell my husband about my adventure, but he was already asleep. "Oh, well.... What he doesn't know ... fuck him."

Over the next two weeks I made time for my new friend, Justin, three times. I treasured every minute I spent with him, but I realized I was getting too attached to that wonderous cock of his. I was afraid I was entering a zone I couldn't get away from. So, I told him we could still see each other, but not as much. The next thing I knew he was dating a new girl every week and he didn't have much time for me... Problem solved... I hoped.

That was when I decided to see if I could get a part-time job. I didn't take the time to get permission from Asshole, and he was really upset that his trophy-wife might be something more than just a pretty face.

The disturbing thing that was playing on my mind, my husband was still seeing his mom of three sweetheart. While he believed the pair was keeping all their shenanigans on the QT, it wasn't true. At least four of the five children involved were aware of what was happening with their parents. I had been able to limit the fighting to only one additional confrontation between the oldest sons; something had to be done.

It was almost a year into my new lifestyle, when it all came to a head. A new couple moved into a house at the end of the cul-de-sac. They were a little older than me and the Asshole, but I had to admit they were both very handsome in a sexy way.

These new folks threw a party to introduce themselves to all the neighbors. While I was walking around with a glass of soda in my hand, I noticed my husband and his paramour, the infamous Mrs. Schmitt, standing in the garden. They appeared to be confirming an upcoming rendezvous.

I had had enough of their sneaking around and lying to everyone. Just as soon as my husband walked toward the patio to join his buds, I made a beeline to Frankie's mom. I bumped into her accidentally when I walked past. As I apologized, I said, "I think you and I need to visit." She had a strange, almost fearful look on her face, but she followed me to the driveway at the back of the house.

"I don't know if you know this or not, but your children know you are fucking my husband." I paused just long enough to let my statement soak into her thick Barbi-like skull. "Your son and my son have been getting in trouble over this for about a year, and I want it to stop."

Defiantly she looked me. "It's not my fault you can't take care of your husband."

"Sweetheart if you want that piece of shit, you can have him. But it's not me you're hurting; it's your children." I had my finger in her face. "Why don't you just ask your kids how they feel about mommy giving blowjobs to the father of their school mates?"

Her face went white. "How do they know?"

"Would you like to see the video?" I asked.

"Oh, my God, there's video?" her eyes closed in disbelief.

"I don't care about the asshole anymore, but I do care about 'my' kids... and I guess I care about yours too." I paused, "I don't know what you want to do, but we need to figure this out... By the way, you're not the only woman he's swapping spit with." Her face turned from white to red. I had my answer to our problem, just by the look on her face. I turned around and thought to myself, "I think I'm done here." I said my thanks to the new neighbors and went home alone.

That night at the Asshole house, there was lots of screaming and throwing stuff. It took me a while to realize I was the one who was going to clean up my mess. For one thing, it took the man of the house three and a half hours to get home after me. Maybe... just maybe, I should have stuck around the party a little longer.

Thank goodness the kids were going to miss the fight. They were doing a stayover at one of our neighbors.

I was able to keep my new lifestyle hidden from my kids, but they noticed I was a lot more open to their wants, and their dad spent a lot more time at work or just away from home. I told Mr. Asshole I would never give him a divorce, and he wouldn't be restricted to keep his dick to himself. As long as I was willing to turn the other way, and he would do the same for me, there was no need to destroy all the things we had built in our lives. Boy, oh boy... was that ever a mistake.

There was one major benefit to our new open lifestyle that we didn't see coming. Out of nowhere one night he asked me, "are you in the mood?"

What the hell, I was horny so, I said, "yes." It wasn't like I was keeping my pussy in a locked box. I thought I should see what he learned. Being a stubborn bitch wasn't doing anybody any good.

What happened next was historic. I don't ever remember having sex with my husband so completely. He made me cum, and not just once. I couldn't remember the last time he did that. I had been faking my orgasms with him for so long that it almost felt unreal.

Afterwards we laid pressed against each other, and we laughed. That was followed by the realization we enjoyed this sudden and unexpected sexual confrontation. When I realized that I still loved this asshole, and the life he had provided. I moved my face to his groin and used my mouth and tongue to bring back life to our party. And what a party it was. He did in one night what I had been allowing others to do to me every chance I had. He still didn't eat pussy the way I preferred, but with a little more training he'd be right in line.

When we picked up the kids from the neighbor's house after we had agreed to cut out all the bullshit, we were throwing at each other. He agreed to stop seeing Frankie Schmitt's mom, because it was causing problems with our kids.

We agreed we didn't have to stop seeing other people, but we would cover for each other to keep up a façade as far as our home life was concerned. I don't think our son cared that much but it was important to protect our daughter.

The rules we made were very simple. He could do anyone he wanted. I could do the same. The only thing written in stone... discretion, safety, discretion and safety. You would think that would be simple. It wasn't.

I was still hanging on to my part time job, and it had been the right thing for me to do at the time. I was visiting with a client for lunch. We were supposed to be joined by my boss. However, my boss called me just as the client and I were seated at our table. He said he wouldn't be able to join us and turned the important entertainment over to me. I swear I didn't know what to do. Normally I was just eye candy in a tight, short dress that left nothing to the imagination. Now, here I was with the responsibility of not screwing up this major account for the company.

I had already been to bed on a couple occasions with my boss. He was a pretty good lover, but this was different. I looked across the table into the face of the client and there was no doubting what he had on his mind.

"Please excuse me," I said with a sincere professional expression in my voice and on my face. "I need to take care of something for a minute." I got up from the table and walked to a hallway leading to the lady's room. Before I entered the room, I took out my phone and called my boss.

"Is there a problem, Angel?"

"No, not for me... I didn't sign on to be your on-call whore. If I wanted a pimp, I wouldn't pick you. So, I think you need to get your ass in gear and get down here. You have a client expecting someone to suck his dick ... and it won't be me... I quit!"

I know the first words to cross his mind were, "Oh, shit...." But that wasn't my problem anymore. I was polite to my bosses' client. I passed his table I said loud enough to make certain he heard, "Good luck...." Then I disappeared out the door and onto the street.

"Hey, Angel." Someone from the street behind me was trying to get my attention. "Angel... wait up." I stopped and was surprised to see my new neighbor hotfooting it toward me. Not the wife, but the husband. When we were at their party, I was concentrating on confronting Frankie Schmitt's mom, Karen. I had spent so little time trying to be introduced to him during his party, I had to think hard to remember his name. It was Ron, and his wife was Candise. I remembered her because she insisted her name was Candise with a "C".

"Ron, nice to see you. What in the world are you doing downtown?"

"If I told you I was looking for you.... Would you believe me?"

I smiled at his lame comment, "Well, you're in luck.... You found me."

Normally, a fake kiss and a not-so-close friend hug would be for a neighbor or friend. But Ron held me at arm's length and spoke with wide eyes. "Damn, you are really hot in that dress."

"Yes, I know. I used a whole quart of paint putting this thing on." I turned all the way around to give him a better look, and I just realized I was flaunting my body for him. "Oops, maybe I should dial it back a degree or two; after all he was a neighbor." I thought to myself.

"Well, I came downtown to see my lawyer. I'm new in town and I needed to find legal counsel before I was here too long." He paused to contemplate his next comment. "Have you had lunch yet?"

"No, not really... I was supposed to have lunch with a client. Instead of eating anything or anyone (oops again), I decided to quit my job."

"Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" He asked.

With a broad grin, "the jury's still out... but it seems like a pretty good thing right now."

"Great! Since you're in the ranks of the unemployed, let me take you to lunch.... I'll buy."

"What the hell," I thought. I couldn't help but see the sudden expression of desire as he again eyed my appearance from top to bottom. Just the idea of this very handsome and fit man would be turned on by my appearance made a distinct impression on my mind and a special part of my body.

The next thing I felt was his hand in the middle of my back, as he was contacting an Uber to take us to his restaurant of choice.

"Do you have a favorite place you like to eat, or do you like 'em all?"

"To be honest, I like them all...." I grinned and then said again, "I like them all." He smiled as I noticed his growing discomfort. "I'm certain I'd enjoy anyplace you want to go."

The Uber pulled up next to us and before I knew it, we were seated in the backseat. I then placed his hand on my leg just above the hem of my dress.

"I think you know where I want to go."

"How 'bout peanut butter and jelly?" His hand moved up my thigh and his free hand pulled my face to his and treated me to a fabulous kiss.

I glanced at the front of the Uber and saw the driver glancing into the back seat. I smiled at the driver, gave him a wink and turned back to Ron, the man with his hand now under my dress. "Do you know a good place to get PB and J." I didn't wait for an answer. I began concentrating on the man pressing all the right buttons... especially the button between my legs.

When the Uber came to a stop in front of Ron's house, I was surprised. But I only wanted to get my legs over his shoulders, and his cock inside my body. "Sorry," Ron said to the driver. "We don't do this all the time."

The driver laughed. "The next time you need a ride... give me a call." Ron closed the car door and grinned from ear to ear. It seems the driver had a sizeable wet spot on the front of his pants.

The door at the front of the house opened. I couldn't believe what my eyes were telling my brain. I thought I was there to have an afternoon of sex with a square-jawed, handsome, slightly older gentleman, with what I had already discovered in his crotch. Standing in the doorway of the house with a broad smile was Ron's wife, Candise... with a "C".

The sight of Candise was a shock. I had expected to cuddle up to Ron and finish what I started in the backseat of the Uber.

Here I am, wet panties and a man with a desirable tool, standing close to the entrance of his home, and his wife is welcoming us. This was definitely not my favorite way to spend the afternoon. I turned and looked at Ron, he was smiling broadly.

"Come on in Angel." Raising his hand and pointing toward the front door and to his wife.

With confusion running rampant, I decided I was committed. "Oh... hi, Candise." I stepped closer to her and was shocked when she hugged me. It wasn't the fact she hugged me, but it was the way she hugged me. She kissed my cheek and then before I could move, she kissed my lips. It was more than just a kiss.... It was special, and I realized it was the first time I had kissed a woman in this way. The interesting part was it took no time at all to realize I liked it. I liked it very much.

Shocked, I stepped back, but before I couldn't take more than one step Ron reached out to clutch my arm with my elbow. "Come on inside, Candise has an interesting lunch planned for us."

I stepped toward Candise again and we crossed the threshold of their home. When the door closed to hide us from the outside world, I felt Ron's hands and arms surround my waist. He excitedly pulled me to him. Candise pressed against my front with her hands clutching my breasts. Her mouth covered mine and I didn't delay opening my lips to welcome her tongue inside my mouth. This might just be the thing I needed to get through this day. I was surprisingly more than willing to give it a try.

I stood at the door, sandwiched in between two ravenous lovers. Ron, kissing and nibbling on the back of my neck, pressing his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass. All the while, whispering promises in my ear making my groin ache even more for release.

Candise, peeling away the top of my dress to give her access to my nipples while she pressed her fingers to my throbbing groin. I had to get relief from this onslaught against my consciousness. My hands were trying to hold them closer, while at the same time I was tugging and pulling at the few clothes that remained. "Oh... God, let me cum... let me cum. I can't take it anymore." At that moment, Candise parted the lips of my pussy with her fingers, and I could only close my eyes and ears to the world and savor the relief I sought.

Ron and Candise held my limp body between them, and it wasn't long till we were tangled together on top of their large, specially made bed. I was feeling the thrill of having a woman's thighs pressing the sides of my head as I licked and sucked my first pussy. And according to Candise's reactions, I was very good at what I was doing. After a short while, it became hard to concentrate on Candise because there was a mouth treating me with the same thrill.

That afternoon, even with its inauspicious start, turned out to be filled with an afternoon of pure delight. Candise and I double-teamed Ron, and then we did each other again. After Ron recuperated a bit, we went about wearing him out again.

It was getting dark outside when I was shocked back to reality. I called the house to check on the kids, and, to my surprise, my husband answered the phone. He reminded me I was supposed to let him know when I would be busy so he could adjust his schedule. I just laughed and asked him, when did he ever check with me before he went on a fuck-date?

He apologized and then asked. "When do you plan on getting home."

"Let me find something to wear and I'll be right home."

"Something to wear....?

"Yes, dear. I had most of my clothes destroyed...."

There was a momentary pause, and I could hear him snicker... "I'm going to want to hear all about your adventure...."

There was something in his voice that just didn't sound right. "Not tonight, Angel has been a nasty girl, and is going to take a shower and a nap...." I tried to be sexy in my response... to give him something to look forward to, but I was serious. I was too sore to even let him touch me.

It ended up that I wasn't even ready to go home. I called my son on his cellphone and asked him if he had noticed anything out of the ordinary.

"Mom... he hasn't said anything. He came home and went into his office and locked the door. He hasn't been out, but I heard him on the phone. Is something wrong?"

I took time to respond to my son, but there were some questions that needed to be investigated. "You just take care of yourself and your sister. I'll be home as soon as I can figure things out.... Okay? I promise to find out what his problem is and then I'll be home."

I pushed the disconnect button on my phone and turned around to look at the smiling face of my most recent lover... Ron. "What the hell's so funny?" I blurted out at the smug look on Ron's face.

"Would you like to calm down a little and let me tell you what's going on?"

"Is there something I should be worried about?" I asked, pleading.

"Angel, you were wondering what I was doing downtown today?"

"Yes, you said you were getting a lawyer or something like that."

Ron glanced at his wife.

"Angel, honey." Candise said. "The man you just fucked into a shadow of himself, is a Financial Crime and Fraud Investigator, and your husband has been a bad boy."

My head jerked around to see the expression on Ron's face. He was grinning. "You remember the party you left before it got started?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The night of our party," Ron began. "The night that Candise got the hots for your body."

"Really?" I was surprised. I then remembered how she seemed to show up every time I turned around that night.

"Really," Ron said. "If you had stuck around, you might have heard what your husband had planned for you. He got a little drunk and started telling me how he was hiding his money. Once that was finished, he was going to dump you like a home-sick rock..... Boom!.... His words."

Shocked by the sudden revelations, I couldn't hold my anger... "Well, that son of a knock-kneed bitch! When was he going to do all this?"

"Whoa.... little girl! Let's not get too excited. Let me fill you in on what's happening." Ron got up and left the room wearing only a pair of white boxers.

While he was out of the room, Candice got me some clothes that fit, and we walked together out to the kitchen.

We all needed something to eat, that was for certain. That red dress was unceremoniously crammed into a paper bag for me to carry home. I had already decided that little red number was going to end up in the trash anyway.

It was only about three or four minutes when Ron came into the kitchen with his arms filled with notebooks and stacked them along with his laptop on the large granite island in the middle of the room.