Hey Mister Pt. 05 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit. I'm such a dumb fuck. I started to walk more briskly back to the apartment. I was almost running by the time I reached my floor, and my heart sank when I saw that her shoes weren't outside the door anymore. Goddamnit, I'm such a fuckup!

I opened the door and peeked inside. She wasn't seated on the sofa anymore. The door to her room was still open and everything seemed to be as it was when I left. Oh fuck. I got another chance and I blew it. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I should've...

Wait. I could hear some sounds in the kitchen. Had I left something on the stove? I put the stuff on the dining table and headed to the kitchen... and stopped dead when I looked in the direction of the stove.

A woman was standing there, frying bacon, wearing an apron... and nothing else. Her ass was flawless, her back pristine, with only the sash of the apron cutting across her waist.

I must have made a sound because she turned around and grinned at me. Her nipples were poking at the stiff material of the apron, which only just covered her pubic mound.

"Hi! You're back! I hope you don't mind that I helped myself..." she said, then giggled at me. It was probably because I was standing there with my mouth still open, unable to believe what I was seeing.

"Uh... no, of course not," I grinned back at her. Was I dreaming this? Had I gone completely bonkers and started living in a fantasy world?

"I don't suppose you've gone off bacon, have you?" she said brightly, walking briskly to the dining table, the apron moving and giving small glimpses of the bare treasure that lay just beneath. "It looks like you haven't changed your tastes much."

I shook my head. "No, of course not. That's my food of choice."

"What else has remained the same?" her face and her tone became more serious. She looked a little concerned, a little sad.

"You," I blurted out. "I mean... you have changed, but you're still the same..."

She came up to me, put her left hand on my shoulder and her right on my face. "Poor dear. You look like you've suffered quite a bit. Haven't you?"

There was no way to avoid it. I nodded, my breath catching in my throat as I caught her scent. She smelt just as I remembered her, sweet, with a hint of musk. Just like before. I saw the tears well up in her eyes and felt my own get moist too.

"I'm Celeste, by the way," she sniffed as the tears ran down her cheeks. "And you..?"

"Carl," I smiled. The name suited her. And at last, I needn't refer to her as my neighbor's daughter anymore. I had a name. Hey, wait a minute... what happened to "let's not know each other's names"? Did that mean she...

"Ah, Carl," she sighed. "I'd always wanted to know what name I should be screaming out when I... you know..."

She blushed a little, turned around and looked at me over her shoulder, pushing her ass out at me suggestively. Oh boy. We're picking up where we left off, are we?

"You know, Carl, we could just stand here chitchatting, eat the bacon and eggs I just fried, or..."

"Or..?" I grinned at the suggestion.

"You can feed me that fat sausage of yours," she lifted the apron as she turned back around, flashing her bare pussy at me. The lips were puffy and gleaming wet, and I could see her lubricant drooling down her inner thigh.

I shucked off my pants in double quick time, and she gasped. "Oh my god. It's bigger than I remembered it! How did I..? Oh, quick, let's feed my pussy before I drip all over the floor!"

Celeste pulled off her apron, turned, and grabbed me by the dick to lead me to the bedroom where we had had our regular trysts.

"Oh, quick, Mister, put it in, put it in! Oooohhhh!" she groaned as she fell on the bed and pulled me into her wet and waiting vagina. It felt just as good as it had the first time out... soft, hot and buttery, trembling as my cock surged up deep into her. "Oh god! It's been sooo long!" she moaned as felt my dick press against the end of her sheath.

Then she stopped and looked at me, sorrow in her eyes. "I... I'm sorry, Carl. I mean, it's gonna take some getting used to, calling you Carl..."

"That's okay, I have to get used to calling you Celeste too," I assured her. I kept myself from moving, waiting for her to take the lead.

She squirmed a little and grunted as my cock squished about within her distended sheath. "Oooh... how I've missed this!" Then she began to slowly gyrate her hips, keeping me inside her as much as possible while lightly grinding her pubis against mine.

"Oh. I... I waited so long and now it's... it's... Ooooooooh!" she squealed as she came quickly, but I knew this was not the big one. Not yet. This was just an appetizer, with the main course soon to come.

She smiled as she opened her eyes and looked at me. "So... Mister, did you miss me?"

"Yup, I did," I admitted without shame. I realized there was no point trying to hide the fact.

"Of course you did," she smiled as she began slowly moving her hips again. "That was a silly question. I knew the answer the moment I walked in and saw how you'd put everything back the way it was..."

Then her movements slowed and her eyes became serious again. "But Mis... Carl, that means... didn't you try to find someone else? I mean, even I didn't know where I would end up next!"

I started following the rhythm of her hips, thrusting gently at her while answering. "I... I did try going out. But nothing felt right. It was just... I think I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"I know, right?" she smiled at my confession. "I... did the same... too. But none... of the guys... I went out with... could compare... to you!"

She was getting short of breath because our rhythm was changing, picking up pace. Her quim was quivering and squelching loudly now, and she was ready to go full tilt for the main course. She wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped my arms as she raised her pelvis up to meet mine, mashing her wet vulva against me, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh both obscene and comforting in its familiarity.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. OH. OHHH!" she screamed as she came. I could feel her pussy clamp down hard on my dick, sucking urgently at it as she arched her back and pushed her breasts up at me, her legs falling to the sides and thrumming against the bed.

She shuddered for quite a bit before she sagged against the bed, her breasts still heaving with the exertion of her climax. Then she realized that my cock was still hard and embedded deep inside her.

"Hey, you... you still haven't..?" she exclaimed. "Was it... am I not..?"

I shook my head. "No, I'm saving that for later."

Her eyes widened, a small smile playing on her lips. "Ooooh... that sounds like you're in for the long haul!"

"It's also that... well, I'm still wondering if this is a dream and I'll wake and find you're not really here," I explained.

"Oh. That," she said, looking a little ashamed. "I, um... actually, I didn't know what I'd find when I got here, so... you know... I mean, you could've married or something like that and... I..."

"Come on, girl, out with it," I grinned at her. "As you can see, that didn't happen."

"Well, you see..." her voice trailed off as she began gyrating her hips once more, moving my erection slowly within her. "I... uh... I thought I... I wanted to come back and see you. To see if... you know..."

"If we could carry on where we left off?" I tried to help her along, holding myself still and letting her take the lead once more.

"Yes, but this time..." she hesitated once more. "Can I move in? With you, I mean. I've learned how to cook and I can clean the place..."

"What do you think this is, a housekeeping job?" I joked, moving my dick a bit more and making her grunt.

"Yes. No. I don't... know," she replied. "I think... I guess I kind of thought you'd have moved on and found a nice little wife or girlfriend, so I wondered if I should even... you know... show up."

"Well, I'm glad you did," I declared as I began plumbing her depths harder. She responded by raising her knees up towards her shoulders, angling her hips and giving me more room to thrust into her. Her hands found mine and placed them on her jiggling breasts, urging me to knead the soft mounds with their hard little knots.

She was getting close to yet another orgasm - I could tell by the way she screwed her eyes shut and concentrated on the sensations emanating from her squelching pussy. Then she suddenly opened them wide and looked right into my eyes before letting out a loud scream as her vagina quivered, tensed up and then began sucking urgently at my throbbing cock.

That was the signal for me to finally release, and that I did... I unloaded every last drop of semen from my balls into her waiting sheath. She realized what had happened just a moment later, and arched her back with another climax right away. I lowered my head to suck at her nipple while I kept myself still, keeping my spurting erection embedded deep inside her.

Her vagina sucked so hard at me that I felt completely spent when I was done, and she mewed in slight disappointment as my flaccid dick slid out of her leaking vagina and I collapsed onto the bed beside her.

We didn't speak for a good bit while we caught our breaths. Then she rolled over to hug me and nibble at my ear, before asking: "So, what's your answer?"

"Answer? To what?"

"You know... can I move in with you?"

"What about your parents?"

"What about them? I'm 21, and I'm looking for a job here anyway."

"Oh. So you're here... for keeps?" I grinned at her.

"Only if I'm wanted," she pretended to pout.

"Better watch that mouth, young lady, or I'll put something in it," I threatened.

"Go ahead," she said, opening her mouth wider into an O. "Oh wait. I don't want you to get too tired. We still have tonight. And tomorrow. And..."

"C'mere, you!" I growled, pulling her on top of me. Yup. This was turning out to be a good year after all.

12