Hidden Acres Ch. 04

Story Info
Revelations from Frank.
2.5k words
4.69
19.5k
43

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Lydia woke up with a big smile on her face. Her dreams had been filled with visions of sex. The partners she had envisioned shifted, but her son Kyle was prominent in her fantasies. The last few days had been a blur of activities and though she tried, she never managed much time alone with her son. Each day she'd been electrified by his hungry stares and his wandering hands whenever he could cop a feel.

Her husband Frank even seemed to be affected by the change. More attentive, less gruff, he laughed more and seemed genuinely interested in her company. They'd spent time together as a family watching television, talking and joking about the programs. A pleasant change from days gone by where Frank barked at anyone speaking outside of commercials. The mood in the house was much lighter.

Each night she tried to steal time with Kyle, but she could barely kiss him goodnight before Frank was calling to her. She felt like her husband had a preternatural sense that his wife was being wooed and he was doing his best to combat this unknown suitor. Despite this, Lydia did manage to show her son that what had happened between them was not out of her mind. Each night she hid a pair of her panties beneath his pillow for him to find. In the morning she'd find the pair from two nights back soaked with her son's dried cum. Her soiled underwear was proof that she was not out of his mind.

Three nights after she had watched her son jerk off for her pleasure, she managed a few minutes while Frank was in the shower. As the water cascaded over Frank, she slipped out of her room wearing a peekaboo nightie that laced up in the front. Balled up in her hand were the white satin panties she'd worn during the day, strong with her scent as she'd fingered herself to two orgasms.

She opened her son's door without knocking and found that he was in the middle of stroking himself once more. She marvelled at how often he could perform, but that was the glory of youth! Kyle smiled at her as she tiptoed to the side of his bed and then she was kissing him deeply. She loved the taste of him and explored his mouth ravenously with her tongue.

Lydia broke the kiss and looked down at his body, admiring his smooth chest and flat stomach, but her eyes were quickly drawn to his penis, upright and rigid. Kyle let go of himself as she reached to take him in her hand, his flesh hot to the touch. Wrapping her fingers around his cock, she squeezed to feel how hard he had become.

Kyle reached into her night gown and took hold of her breasts, feeling the warm weight of her tit. Lydia clasped her hand over his, urging him to squeeze her. With a groan she began to stroke her son.

"I don't have long baby," she whispered, her voice quivering.

Precum leaked from the flared head and she smeared it along his veiny thickness. Kyle began to hump up at her hand, making her strokes longer and faster. He squeezed her boob tightly and Lydia's pussy flowed with wetness as she sensed her son's impending release. She had watched him do this to himself once, had given him fuel to do it each night since, but this was the first time she had taken hold of him and done it herself. She was shaking with excitement and Kyle was on the precipice of his climax.

"Hurry baby," she urged him. "Come for me, come for mommy."

With a heavy sigh Kyle shot his load, the white sticky mess arcing up in the air and splashing his chest, stomach and her hand. Lydia relaxed her grip, still stroking him through the aftershocks of his orgasm, milking the last pearly drops from him. Kyle pulled her down for a kiss, spearing his tongue into his mother's mouth.

"Good night, baby," Lydia whispered when their kiss broke. She got up, found a towel on the floor and wiped her hand clean. Sneaking from his room, she returned to her own.

Frank was lying in bed naked, his arms folded behind his head. He arched his eyebrow as he took her in. Lydia was suddenly aware that her nightgown, chosen specifically for how much it revealed, might make Frank a bit angry if he thought their son had seen her in it.

"Where have you been?" he asked, his eyes alight.

"I was saying good night to Kyle," she admitted. She recognized the glint in his eye and her worries of him being angry were quickly erased.

Lydia twisted her torso causing her heavy breasts to sway side to side. Frank licked his lips and reached for her hand and pulled her onto the bed. With a squeal she played along and flung herself on the bed, landing on her back. Frank immediately cupped one breast and began to massage her sensitive flesh, pressing himself up against her body, his thick package pressing fervently against her thigh.

"You let him see you like this," he growled, lowering his mouth to cover her stiff nipple. It wasn't a question, but a statement of fact. Sliding his hand down her body, he cupped her pussy, feeling her slick opening. "And you liked it!"

Lydia reached for his cock, iron hard in her hand. "I think you like it, too!"

Frank sat up and lifted her legs so that each of her legs was on a shoulder. Guiding the head of his penis to her slit, he pushed into her, causing Lydia to cry out with pleasure. His thick shaft speared into her slick channel and he was fully inside of her in a single stroke. He looked down at her with a wild look in his eyes as he began to slam into her, their skin slapping together loudly as he fucked her.

Lydia came with the first full stroke, an explosive orgasm that coated her husband's cock with her syrup. From there she was caught in waves of ecstasy as his fierce need pushed her from one peak to the next. She came out of her haze to find that he had a tight hold on each of her breasts, gripping them to pull her onto his cock as he rammed into her. Frank was leaning into it and her legs were pushed back almost to her chest, doubling her over.

"Was I a bad mommy?" she asked between thrusts. Frank was driving the air from her and the words came out in breathy gusts. Her husband's eyes lit up with increased excitement and she felt his cock grow impossibly harder. "Do good moms let their grown sons see them in their sexy nighties?"

The sweet agony on her husband's face filled her with wicked delight and reassurance that her new found relationship with her son was not going to be an issue. "Fuck mommy," she sighed and her husband came inside of her.

They lay in bed a long time with only the sound of their heavy breathing. Frank had a sheen of sweat over his body as he had exerted himself more than he had in years. Lydia cuddled up to him, resting her head on his chest, enjoying the feel of his caresses as they lay in the afterglow.

"I didn't expect that," she whispered, kissing his hairy chest. "Where did that come from?"

"If you only knew!" Frank laughed.

"Tell me, so I can do it again," she encouraged him.

--

Frank was quiet a long moment, considering his words. He'd longed to share certain things with his wife for years, but was always afraid she would be horrified. Mustering his courage, he decided it was time to let her in.

"You know my mom passed when I was just six. My dad was great, but there's a lot missing when you don't have a mother." He felt Lydia nod, her fingers idly playing with his hairy chest. "Dad didn't date until after I moved out, I guess he was too busy trying to raise me and Joe. Growing up that way you miss the little stuff everyone else takes for granted. Hugs, kisses, little notes, the nagging. Dad just sort of ordered us around and we were too scared of him to be worried about anything other than not getting in trouble.

"I'd see my buddies' mom's and I longed for that at home. If I could have picked one of my friends' mothers for my own I would have picked John Herron's mom, Rachel Herron. Every time I was over there she would hug me and she always had snacks for us. If she knew I was coming over she'd bake cookies, otherwise she'd fix up something right away, like she was always afraid I was starving."

"That's sweet baby," Lydia said. "She probably wanted to mother you."

"Well I wanted her to mother me!" Frank laughed. "She was beautiful with natural, tight curly hair that was dark and her skin so pale. Anyway, as I got older I kind of noticed that whenever John and I were leaving his house together she'd hug me and then I'd step outside and they would close the door for a bit as John and his mother said goodbye. Then John would come out and we'd go on our way. I didn't think anything of it until one day I noticed that John had a lipstick smear on the corner of his mouth.

"This happened in my senior year of high school and I didn't know what it meant at the time, so I let it go. At the end of the year we were getting ready to go to prom and I had gone over to John's house to put on my tuxedo before we went to pick up our dates. I didn't know how to tie the bowtie or anything and my dad was just as useless, he hadn't worn a tux since his wedding. After we are all dressed and ready to head out the door, Rachel gives me this big hug and holds it much longer than any before. I hate to admit it, but she got me hard."

"Horn dog!" Lydia laughed with a playful slap to his chest.

"Yeah, well, the hug may have gotten me started, but what happened next blew my mind. Once again, after the hug I stepped outside. I turned around as the door shut and then I moved off the walk to look in through the window. With the lights on in the house and it getting dark outside I could see them, but I don't think they could see me. Not that they were looking.

"I watched as John wrapped his arms around his mother's waist and she wrapped hers around his neck and they kissed. Not like a regular mom-son kiss either. They were using tongues and making out like teenagers. That's when I remembered the lipstick smear on John's face from that time before and suddenly I knew that every time I was standing outside waiting for him, he was kissing his mother and they didn't want me to see."

"Oh my," Lydia said in awe. "Then what happened?"

"Well I was stunned, but when he came out I acted like I hadn't seen anything. To be honest, I was jealous as hell! I never said anything to him about it and he never volunteered any information.

"But it changed me. I was consumed with the idea of incest, mostly mothers and sons, but any form turned me on like crazy. I found dirty books and magazines where they had stories and pictures of supposed family members making love."

Frank chewed on his lip, looking down at his wife. He felt exhausted telling her the story. His heart had been racing the whole time and every muscle tense as he feared her reaction.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" she asked, looking up at him.

"What? Tell you that I like the idea of mothers and sons fucking, dads and daughters getting it on? I never had the courage to tell you, I was afraid you'd think me a sick pervert. My dad found some of my magazines before I left and he exploded on me, calling me all kinds of things. That's part of the reason I joined the Army right after high school."

"So this evening when I said good night to Kyle in just my nightie it turned you on?" Lydia reached down and took hold of him, his cock as hard as it was earlier. "Oh fuck yeah it did!" She stroked him slowly, enjoying the feel of him in her hand, much like her son's.

"Would you like for me to be the mom you never had?" she asked, her voice low. "The kind of mom your friend John had?" Frank's eyes widened in surprise but he nodded quickly. "Do you think John's mom ever helped him get to sleep by stroking his cock? Hmm?"

Frank groaned at her words and her hand sliding up and down his sticky pole. Their combined fluids making his stalk tacky. Sitting up, Lydia wet the palm of her hand with some drool and she resumed her grip; soft, delicate fingers wrapped around his flesh.

"Suck mommy's titty baby," she cooed, pulling his head to her exposed breast and fed him the nipple. "That's it, suck my booby while momma makes you feel good."

Lydia stroked his cock, adding spit several more times. She made her hand glide up and down his penis, raking his nuts with her fingernails gently and eliciting his moans. Her fingers slid through his hair, keeping his head pressed against her breast as she cooed in his ear lightly.

"That's it baby, doesn't that feel good? Mommy likes the way you feel, baby. So big and hard in my hand. Oh I can't wait for you to come for me, for you to show me your big load. You like that baby? You like how mommy strokes your thick cock?"

His wife's words drove him over the edge and he couldn't control the sudden explosion of his climax. Lydia exclaimed in delight as his jizz poured out of the slit and covered her hand in warm stickiness. "Oh that's it baby, let it all out!" Frank panted as she jerked him until she'd drawn every drop out of his balls.

Exhausted from a second orgasm, Frank lay in the bed while his wife cleaned up and shut out the lights. When she climbed back in bed he pulled her close and spooned her in the dark. He was tired, but his mind was racing, so he just lay awake holding his wife and thinking about all the fantasies he'd had over the years.

"I bet Kyle would love a mom like Rachel," he whispered when he thought Lydia had fallen asleep.

--

Lydia's heart leapt in her chest at her husband's words. She'd been lying there, her pussy aching with a pleasant soreness from the serious pounding Frank had given her, her thoughts racing back and forth between her two men. As he voiced his wish her pussy contracted and she had to bite the pillow to keep herself from crying out.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers