Hidden Acres Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever had sex with a girl and pretended she was your mother?"

"I'm a virgin," Jordan answered meekly. "Before you, I'd never done much more than makeout and cop a feel or two."

"Oh," Dot said, her voice rising in pitch. "Well, then, did you pretend I was your mother?"

Jordan exhaled raggedly, his heart racing and his body tense with nervous energy. He nodded, unable to speak aloud the words.

"Did you imagine it was your mother's pussy when you went down on me?" Another nod. "And when I went down on you?" Jordan nodded once more.

He couldn't help it or explain why, but admitting to Dot his perversions was liberating. As she spoke his conscience was freed and he was able to breathe easier. As he relaxed, lulled by her soft touch, his body let go the tension and the aches started to drift away.

"What was it that you wanted to ask for when you came in here tonight?"

"I wanted you to play like you were my mom."

"And how did you imagine that going? What would you do?"

"I was going to cuddle with you and then I would start touching you and you would play like it was wrong, but that you were into it and you'd say it was okay, just this once."

"Oh my, you really did have it all thought out," Dot giggled. "Do you have other scenarios you dream about?"

"Oh yes," Jordan sighed. "There's one where she catches me with her panties and I'm-"

Jordan spilled his guts. He told her all of the things he had dreamed of involving his mother. Many of them she smiled and giggled nervously at, others she smacked his shoulder because they were awful, but she agreed they were just fantasies and not anything he would actually do in real life.

When he finished he was hard and enjoyed the feel of being erect. He hadn't touched himself, just the sexy talk and the feel of his mother's friend's sexy body next to his. Dot turned his body and looked down at him, her soft green eyes glinting with mischief. Jordan gazed at her soft, full lips and before he knew it she was lowering his face to hers and she was kissing him.

Jordan loved her kisses: wet, sweet, and eager. She touched his face gently and then slipped her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him closer. His chest pressed into hers, the feel of her tits squishing against him drawing a moan out of him. Jordan pulled his mouth away and kissed her neck, nibbling at her tender flesh for a moment before moving lower.

"Oh that's it," she cooed. "You boys do like the boobies, don't you? That's it darling, kiss my titties, make them all wet with your mouth."

Jordan slobbered and kissed at her fun bags, Dot pressing them together for him. He moved from one to the other until he made them shiny with his drool. She pressed a nipple into his mouth and he sucked hard, drawing a gasp from her. With a pop, she pulled her teat free and fed him the other. He caressed her round orbs, squeezing them and loving the weight of them in his hands.

"Oh baby, come lick me," she urged, pushing him back so that he could move into the proper position. As Jordan moved she scooched down so that she could lay back herself, pulling her legs up and letting her knees fall apart. Raking her fingers through her downy fur, she pulled her lips apart and revealed her slick, pink gash to him.

"Come on baby, lick mommies pussy, please? I need it so bad." She whimpered in need as he lay between her thighs, his mouth covering her slit. "Oh fuck yes, baby! Oh that's what momma needs!"

Jordan's tongue slipped into her easily, drinking deeply from her slippery hole. With his left hand he reached up and fondled her breast, squeezing her tightly. Dot let out a deep moan that grew in pitch as he began to pinch her titty. Her hips thrust with each squeeze, driving his nose into her gash. He had to fight to keep breathing, but Dot didn't seem to notice or care if she did.

He found her clit easily, it was rigid and peeking out from under its hood. Dot wiggled her ass as his tongue slipped around her button. She filled the room with 'oohs' and 'aahs' and the occasional 'so fucking good!' When he guessed she was close to her climax he began to pinch her tit harder. With each squeeze of his fingers she seemed to jump off the bed. She grabbed at his hand to hold it in place and pressed down harder.

"That's it baby, harder, momma can take it!" she cried out when he pinched her even harder. "More!"

Jordan was only a passenger on this wild ride now. He extended his tongue and just licked whatever part happened to be near as she thrashed beneath him, her pelvic thrusts frantic and frenzied. His hand roamed over her right breast, pinching her flesh between his thumb and the side of his forefinger. He worried that he was doing it too hard, but she only responded with cries of 'more' and 'harder'. He wondered what her limit was and so he clamped his fingers together harder and harder, hoping she'd give him some sign that he should back off.

The sign he got was not what he had expected. Dot began to tremble and shake, her pussy mashing against his nose, tongue and chin as she flailed on the bed. Then Jordan was being sprayed as she squirted heavily from her pussy. A deluge of clear liquid had drenched him and the bed. Wiping his face, he looked up to see that Dot was still trembling as the tremors of her orgasm still had her in its powerful grip. He let go of her tit and moved beside her to make sure she was okay.

Dot gasped loudly for a while, trying to catch her breath. She snuggled into Jordan as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He could feel the aftershocks as they wracked her body When she finally came around enough to be coherent, she looked up at him and touched his damp face.

Jordan let out a sigh of relief and a nervous smile to see that she was okay. For a brief second he worried that something serious had happened to his mother's friend. Now that he was assured she wasn't in any immediate danger he looked down at her breast and saw the red marks where he had pinched her.

It pained him to see her perfect flesh marred by the punishment he had given her. He felt bad that he'd hurt her, even though in his mind he knew that it was something she had wanted. It was difficult to reconcile the vision before him with the knowledge of her desires. He pulled her robe over her chest so that he didn't have to look at it for the moment.

Dot lay in his arms for twenty minutes, her breathing steady and deep. Jordan wondered if she had fallen asleep but then he felt her hand sliding up his leg. She shifted so that she could reach between his thighs and her hand slid over his now soft cock. Rubbing her hand over his bulge, she brought him to hardness quickly and then she looked up at him, a sexy smile upon her face.

"I can't send you to bed like this, now can I?"

Jordan let go of her as she sat up and moved lower on the bed. He lifted his hips as she pulled at his shorts. Quickly she had yanked down his clothes and out sprang his cock, stiff, red and proud. Dot oohed at the sight of it, her eyes scrunching in joy. She took hold of him, her hand warm as she wrapped her fingers around his hardened flesh. Moving her hand, he felt the skin slide over his shaft, her thumb pressing just behind the crown causing him to squirm.

"Oh I do love a hard cock," Dot sighed. "There's nothing quite like the feel of a man. And yours is as hard as they come. God it's like holding a piece of steel, soft on the outside, but solid at the core."

Jordan could only nod as she stroked him. He sighed as she raked her fingernails along his nut sack and then palmed his heavy balls. He took in the scene, admiring her bare ass and shapely legs bent at the knee and lazily waving in the air as she lay on her tummy in front of him. He looked down at her face and found her looking up at him, her eyes bright and red lips curved in a big smile.

"Baby, would it be okay if mommy sucked your cock before you go to bed? Would that be okay if mommy did that?" Dot's voice was on the verge of pleading, causing his stiffy to twitch in her hands. "Oh I think momma has her answer!"

Without waiting for him to speak, Dot pressed her lips to the head of his cock and kissed it. She swiped the underside of the crown with her tongue slowly at first but then quickly. Drool spilled out of her mouth over the tip and slid down his shaft, which she stroked into his column of flesh. Slowly, she lowered her head and took more of him into her mouth, she wrapped two fingers around his cock and held them close to her lips as she moved down.

Jordan's head fell back and he let out a moan as she blew him slowly, methodically. With each plunge she took him deeper than the last time, causing him to lift his ass off the bed as he writhed in pleasure. When his cock started to enter her throat she backed off completely and stroked his spit covered shaft.

"Momma wants you to come for her, baby. Give mommy the treat she needs. Can you do that for me? Can you come for your mommy?" Jordan opened his eyes and silently pleaded for the release he so desperately craved. He nodded his head emphatically, his body trembling with desire. She flashed her white teeth in a big smile and then winked at him before she lowered her face to his groin once more.

Taking a deep breath, Dot palmed his heavy balls full of his pent up seed as she once again wrapped her painted lips around his incredibly rigid cock. This time she took all of him, pausing to adjust her angle as the head entered her throat. Jordan held on for dear life as she jammed her face into his pelvis, her nose pressed deeply in his pubic hair. She fondled his scrotum, urging them to release their precious cargo.

"Oh- Oh- Oh!" Jordan moaned in rhythm with her deepthroating. His nuts tightened up and he felt himself trying to brace himself as she hurled him towards his climax. Dot lurched forward one last time, holding still as the head of his cock flared and his jizz rocketed into her throat.. He felt Dot gag and she pulled off of him, coughing and spluttering, wetness spraying against his inner thighs. He thought to move away but she grabbed him fiercely and continued sucking him, her tongue bathing his shaft manically as she stroked him with her free hand, urging him to shoot the last jets of sperm into her mouth.

Jordan collapsed against the headboard in post orgasmic euphoria. He felt Dot's mouth on his cock, licking and sucking gently until he went soft. Cool air hit his wet thighs where her spit mixed with his cum had spilled. The air was heavy with the smell of sex and he breathed it in deeply. God he loved to cum!

After a time the air conditioning brought them back to reality. The bed was soaked and the sheets needed changing. They broke their embrace and got out of bed, pulling clothes back on. Jordan retrieved some towels from the bathroom to help dry up the wet spot after Dot had stripped the linen. They exchanged giddy smiles whenever they caught the other's eye and made short work of returning the bed to a usable condition.

"Dot," Jordan said suddenly, a thought occurring to him, "are you going to let me fuck you?"

She blinked in surprise at the blunt question. "Well, wow!" she exclaimed. "I don't think anyone has ever asked me quite that way before," she said with a laugh.

"I mean, we've done a lot of other things, but I get the feeling that you purposely steer things a certain way. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, but I just got this feeling, you know?"

Dot finished putting the pillow in a fresh case and then turned to look at him.

"Yes," she agreed, biting her lip. "I can't do that with you." His heart sank and despite all that had happened tonight and before, he felt crushed. "Yet."

Jordan's head snapped up and he looked at her with hope and confusion.

"Look, you have to trust me okay? There are reasons and I can't explain now, but I will. I promise." He looked at her askance, doubt obvious on his face. "I always keep my promises, okay?"

Jordan stared at her for a minute, his mind racing with questions. Why couldn't they go all the way? What reasons could she possibly have for not now, but maybe later? He had no choice but to trust her, so he nodded and then forced a smile.

"It'll be worth it," Dot said, stepping close to him. "I promise that too."

---

Dorothy gave Jordan a kiss goodnight on his cheek. She watched him as he walked out of her room, turning back to take a last look at her before he headed to his own bedroom.

"Oh Tracy," she sighed as she sat on her bed. "You better be ready for this."