Hidden Assets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim tasted the juices seeping from her cunt and oozing over her asshole. His thumb continued to torture her clit. Liz was trembling from head to toe. Her feet shot into the air. Her toes curled. Her fingers dug into his scalp. There was no stopping what was about to happen. She threw her head back and screamed like a banshee. Her pussy exploded with the force of a boiler ripping apart at the seams.

Jim had never experienced a woman squirt. It had never happened to Liz either, but there can be no other explanation for the powerful spray that shot from her pussy and splattered his face with cunt juice. He quickly clamped his lips around her swollen mound. Another spray filled his mouth. He eagerly gulped it down. Her pussy continued to gush until Liz could take no more and pushed him away.

Jim slid up her body and kissed Liz on the lips. His hard cock probed her dripping pussy. It slid between her folds and pushed into the opening. Liz gasped when it plunged deep into her body. Jim thrust into her with long slow strokes. They continued to slowly kiss and fuck. Liz finally recovered from her orgasmic stupor and wrapped her legs around his body. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks.

Jim moved faster and faster driving his cock deep on each thrust. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole. Liz moved her hips upwards forcing his cock to plow even deeper into her cunt. She felt her pussy clench his swollen shaft and dug her fingers into his shoulder. Liz squealed as another series of orgasmic spasms gripped her body.

Jim pulled out. He sat on the couch with his hard cock poking up from his between his legs. Liz swung her leg over his lap and slowly impaled her pussy down his length. Jim grabbed her ass cheeks to guide their fucking motions. She rode him hard. Her pussy lifted up the length of his cock and slammed down hard driving it deep into her belly again and again.

Another orgasm ripped through her body. Jim rolled her onto her stomach and straddled her thighs with one foot on the floor. He slid his cock between her ass cheeks. Liz gasped when it plunged deep into her pussy. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as he fucked her with deep and reckless thrusts. She screamed from a series of non-stop orgasms. She was out of breath when he finally pulled out.

"Mrs. Black, your assets and skills certainly do exceed the requirements for the job, but there are clients who wish to remain anonymous. They prefer to enter through the back door. While not a requirement for the job, it would be extremely helpful if you possessed an ability to service these clients."

Jim slipped his thumb between her ass cheeks and rubbed it across her asshole. Liz knew exactly what he was asking. It had been ages since she her husband had fucked her in the ass. She missed it.

"I do have such skills, Mr. Foster," Liz replied. "Would you like me to demonstrate them for you?"

"That would be appreciated, Mrs. Black. I understand from our clients that the passage they use when entering through the back door can be a tight fit. I hope that won't be a problem."

"Not at all, Mr. Foster. Just be careful and go slow. It has been a while since anyone has entered that passageway."

"I understand completely Mrs. Black. I have something in my desk that I believe will make it easier."

Jim opened his top right drawer and grabbed a tube of K-Y jelly. He returned to Liz who was still lying face down on the couch. The rounded spheres of her shapely ass looked deliciously inviting. Jim felt his cock jump at the thought of where it was going to be in just a few moments.

"Just relax Mrs. Black. This may feel a little cool but I'm sure it will do the trick."

Jim squeezed the tube and watched the lubricant seep down the crack of her ass. He doused two fingers and slid them between her cheeks. His forefinger found her sphincter. It easily slid through the tight opening. He added a second finger twisting them around inside to stretch her asshole. Finally he doused his cock with K-Y jelly.

"Are you ready, Mrs. Black?" Jim asked straddling her thighs. His cock slid between her cheeks.

"I am, Mr. Foster. I'm quite eager to demonstrate the skills I possess for servicing clients through the back door."

The tip of his cock found her sphincter. It opened around the swollen knob. She felt it pop inside. Liz pushed back against him. His cock slid deeper. It continued to plow into her asshole until it was completely buried. Jim held it deep and felt it throbbing inside her tight passage. Liz rotated against it. Jim slowly began moving in and out.

"Oh yes Mr. Foster... oooohhhhhhh... it feels so good."

Jim looked down and watched his cock slide between Liz's cheeks. He could see her sphincter spread open and clinging tightly to the girth of his hard cock. Liz moved with him on each thrust forcing his cock deeper into her dark passage. She buried two fingers up her cunt and used her thumb to rub her clit.

"Oh fuck... yes... harder... oh god..."

Her pussy exploded. Jim continued to pound her asshole like a madman. Liz's fingers dug into her cunt. Her thumb fluttered across her clit. A second and third explosion gushed from her pussy. Beads of sweat were dripping down Jim's face. He felt his cock swell and drove it deep. Liz heard his grunt and felt the warm cum fill her bowels.

"You're hired, Mrs. Black," Jim said pulling his dripping cock from her asshole. "I'm going to give you an advance to buy a sexy outfit for work tomorrow. I have an important potential client coming to see me. I want to give him a taste for the type of assets we can offer. Do you have a problem with that Mrs. Black?"

Liz thought about what he was asking. Basically he wanted her to become the office whore. She looked at the $500 he was holding out to her. She took it.

"Not at all, Mr. Foster. I look forward to working with you and to servicing the needs of our clients. I'll see you tomorrow."

12