Hidden Fantasies

Story Info
A couple’s secrets are revealed.
4.9k words
4.35
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spyder23
Spyder23
42 Followers

In every life there are special people. It might be a relative or a childhood friend. For me, that group includes two neighbors who until recently I'd only spoken to a few times.

I'd describe myself as a private person, not antisocial just someone who doesn't feel a need to share my life with the world. You won't find me on Facebook, Snapchat, or any of those social platforms. That's what makes my relationship with Brian and Kira so unusual. They're just the opposite, an outgoing couple who'd volunteer to help with something without being asked. I introduced myself when they moved into a house across the street, never expecting the kind of friendship that would develop. It started when they invited me to their house. The invitation even came with an offer to relax in their hot tub if I was interested.

Stop, I know what you're thinking but it really was just an offer to relax in their hot tub. There's a quote, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." I'm not sure Sigmund Freud actually said it but it applies, Now, let me get back to what I started to say.

Most people wouldn't understand my world so I rarely talk about it. It actually works out well since most of the people I've met, especially the very successful ones, would rather talk about themselves anyway. Those people need no prompting to boast of the money they've made or the famous people they knew. As for the others, I try to keep conversations light, preferring to listen to them talk about their interests and hobbies rather than the land mines of politics and religion.

But during that visit, something Kira said struck a chord. She confessed that just like Anais Nin, she didn't want to live an ordinary life. I got the feeling Kira might actually understand my unusual life so I decided to trust my instincts and open a small window to it. I started talking about my writing. Some of my friends know I write short stories, but very few know that a number of them are erotic. When I was younger, and before I knew better, I mentioned it in casual conversations. Big mistake. Reactions were overwhelmingly negative. Some called it "not real writing." Others called erotic literature "trash" or something worse.

Not Brian and Kira. They wanted to read one of those stories. My problem was deciding which one to show them. When people read erotic lit, they pick stories in categories that excite them and I didn't know Brian and Kira well enough to be sure of my selection. After looking through the twenty or so I'd written, I eventually emailed them one I'd just completed. Within that story were some of my own sexual experiences and fantasies but if you knew what to look for and read it closely you'd also find hints that the two main characters had been written with them in mind. I'd need a psychiatrist to tell me why I chose that one.

It was during that same visit that the conversation took an unexpectedly serious tone. As I usually do, I asked about any hobbies or special interests they might have. Their response was that to make a good life for themselves, each worked very long hours. As a result they had very little time for each other and absolutely no time for anything else. While I understood, I told them of the disaster it could lead to. They're an attractive couple so in addition to the risk of burnout there is always the possibility that someone might see it as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation and provide emotionally or physically what either of them didn't. It wasn't my intention to be that person so I made it very clear, anything I said to one of them had to be told to their partner. Secrets ruin friendships. Please understand, I'm not talking about people you casually socialize with, I'm talking about people you feel a true connection to.

My phone chimed, indicating a call.

"Hello?"

"This is Kira. Brian is next to me and the phone is on speaker. We both loved the story you sent. It was about us wasn't it?"

"I wasn't sure you'd pick up on that, but yes it was."

"But the sex scenes seemed so real. How did you know what to write?"

"That's a question I hoped I'd never have to answer."

"Why?"

"Because the answer might upset the two of you."

"No secrets, remember?"

I took a deep breath before I continued.

"The truth is I just imagined what I wanted to happen if I was in Brian's place."

"That wasn't so difficult, was it?"

"Yes it was! How do you feel about what I just said?"

"I don't know, maybe a little surprised."

"Surprised that someone would look at you and see more than a friend?"

"No, surprised that you do."

"I may be older than you but I'm not blind. Probably the only thing that separates me from dozens of other guys who feel the same way is that I put my feelings on paper. And Brian, you're a good-looking guy. I'd be surprised if some women didn't have similar thoughts about you. That's why I gave the two of you that warning." After a pause I said, "Brian, say something."

"When you marry a beautiful woman you expect that from other guys. I just never expected anyone to tell me about it. Listen, we called to ask for a favor but now I'm not so sure it's a good idea."

"If it's possible, I'd like the three of us to remain friends but if not, I'll understand."

"How much of your stories is real and how much is fantasy?"

"I don't know, I guess about half and half."

"Then it seems you already have a very exciting life. I'd appreciate it if my wife remains in the fantasy half, okay?"

I simply replied, "Okay." Saying "no problem" or something similar might be taken as an insult by Kira.

There was a pause and the sound of muffled voices. Brian had taken the phone off speaker and was talking to Kira. I couldn't understand what they were saying but there were a lot of words before Brian returned to the call.

"I told you we had a request. Kira and I were discussing whether we should still make it. I have to admit I still have doubts but here it is. After we finished reading your story, both Kira and I wanted our sex life to be as exciting as what you wrote. Is there a way for you to help us and still keep your promise?"

"I won't know if I can help until we sit down and discuss it, but my promise hasn't changed."

"If Sunday at noon is a good time for you, Kira will prepare a light lunch."

"I'll see you Sunday."

Sunday arrived and for the first ten or fifteen minutes I tried to put Brian's mind at ease. I thought I made it clear the first time I came to their house that I'd never come between them but I repeated that message anyway. I was there to do whatever I could to help them enjoy their life together. As for that other stuff, I explained that fiction writers live in a fantasy world and get inspiration wherever they can.

Brian soon relaxed enough to explain the situation. It turned out that both he and Kira enjoyed sex but it had been admittedly vanilla. They were usually too tired to explore anything out of the ordinary. They weren't exactly sure what they wanted but my story had brought into the open what each had known for a long time, life should be more than just work with the same sex once or twice a week.

That afternoon, even though they answered all my questions, I sensed they were holding things back. For example, both confessed to watching porn, in fact they'd watched some together but nothing they'd watched together excited them. I could understand that. The acting in porn videos can be horribly bad and faked orgasms while glancing at the camera are anything but exciting, but the one thing they never mentioned was what they watched when they were alone. I knew what the problem was. Whether out of fear or embarrassment, they'd never shared their most intense sexual fantasies. They were afraid to admit what really excited them.

That was actually good news. I could think of other problems that would be much more difficult to deal with without breaking my promise. But if, and I'll admit it's a big if, if there's a way to remove some of their hesitation, their only problem would be finding the energy to go to work after sexual marathons.

Now, I knew a way to get the two of them to share their fantasies, but there were risks. If either one wasn't comfortable with their partner's fantasies, it might cause more harm than good. I learned that lesson from my first marriage.

Two days later I arranged to meet them after work at their home. At the dining room table I set the first part of my plan in motion.

"Before I tell you my idea I need to find out how comfortable each of you is with sex."

Kira asked, "And how exactly are you going to do that?"

I could already see Brian shaking his head, imagining that I was about to break my promise but all I did was hand each one a sheet of paper.

"These sheets list dozens of sexual acts. Each of you is to cross out those that would upset you if it turned out to be one of your partner's fantasies."

Looking at the sheet Brian commented, "I don't understand why some of them are even on the page, like mother-son sex or daddy-daughter sex. They don't apply to us."

"Some people have fantasies which can be satisfied by role play. So I guess the question is whether you would agree to do a little acting if Kira asked you to."

Brian handed the paper back to me. "I'm not really comfortable doing this."

As much as I still wanted to continue, I knew it was too dangerous. The last thing I wanted was to make their situation worse. "I really like the two of you but without that information I'm afraid I won't be able to help. I'm sorry."

As I stood up to leave Kira said, "Would you give us a few minutes?"

"Sure, I'll wait outside."

I don't know what Kira said to Brian but I found myself back at the dining room table.

"I know this is difficult but to give my plan the best chance to succeed I need honest answers so I want each of you to mark the sheets when you're alone. Take your time, there's no need to rush. When you're satisfied with your answers, seal your sheet in an envelope and mail it to me. After I've reviewed both sheets I'll get back to you. I'll also make another promise. I promise never to tell either of you what your partner wrote."

When the sheets were returned they were as expected. Brian had crossed out much more than Kira but there were enough matches to continue. What they expected from me was a list of activities but that wasn't what I had in mind. My plan was to share a way to unlock what got each of them excited but what they were too ashamed to talk about. I warned them my method was drastic and they were under no pressure to use it but I could personally vouch for its effectiveness since it was used on me and it only needed to be done once. It wasn't hypnosis but like hypnosis it could be abused if done without supervision. For that reason, I told them it was important for me to be present but l'd only intervene if there was a problem.

The method was a form of torture but one with no pain. It involved being naked, blindfolded and tied to a bed while being touched sensually by their partner and asked about sexual fantasies. When it was used on me, my mouth might lie but my cock couldn't. The one rule I insisted on was that nothing could be discussed about what a person had done, only what they thought about. If either of them violated that rule I'd end the activity immediately. I also warned them it would put a serious dent in the trust they had in each other. This was about building a future not investigating the past.

Kira spoke first. "If we agree, what do we do next?"

"We take a little trip." They both looked confused when I said that. "But first I need to know if you both agree to do this." They both nodded and I told them to follow me to my car.

"Where are we going?"

"To pick up some supplies. We're going to need a few things." I doubted either of them had ever been inside a sex shop so today would be an eye-opening experience.

I pulled into the parking lot of a place called "The Play Room." What set it apart from the stores nearby was that the windows were blacked out and a sign on the front door clearly stated that you had to be at least eighteen years old to enter. In addition, to prevent underage kids from walking in, there was a doorbell camera and we had to be buzzed in. The store was well stocked with items neatly arranged on shelves not the sleazy place with glory holes I think Brian and Kira expected. We had arrived late on a weekday so there was only one other customer and he left shortly after we arrived.

Behind the front counter, a young goth girl welcomed us. Even made up like that, she looked like she just graduated high school.

"Anything I can help you with today?"

I replied, "It looks like you have everything well organized. We shouldn't have any trouble finding what we need."

"Just let me know if you need any help, okay? And if you're looking for something a little more hardcore, check out the room at the back of the store."

I let Brian and Kira explore the store on their own as I walked to the area which had rope and restraints. I knew exactly what I needed. I noticed that Brian spent a little extra time in the lingerie and fetish wear section while Kira spent most of her time checking out the different dildos and vibrators. At one point I noticed the girl walk over to her.

"See anything you like?"

"I can't believe people use some of these things. I mean, some of them are huge."

"Be honest, what's the biggest cock you've ever had?"

"I don't know, maybe seven or eight inches."

"And you never wondered what it would feel like if it was longer or thicker? Think of it, with these you can find out without cheating on your boyfriend or husband." Handing a box to Kira she said, "If I was you, I'd get this one. It's nine inches long and looks like the real thing. It's made of silicone and it even has a strong suction base so you can stick it on the wall and use it in the shower."

"I'll think about it."

"Well, wave if there's anything you have questions about. There are some pretty wicked vibrators I can recommend." With that, she walked back to her spot behind the counter.

Things surely have changed since I was that girl's age. I'd have been embarrassed just to buy a condom and here she was offering advice on a nine-inch dildo and what the best vibrator might be. It made me wonder how many of the items in the store she'd actually tried out especially those in the back room. The door to the room had the words "The Dungeon" written on it. There was no mistaking what would be inside. It was a large room, stocked with bondage benches, pillories, cages, a St. Andrew's cross and different types of sex machines.

It was two weeks later that the event took place. Brian would be the first to be questioned. There were two reasons for my decision. The first is that there was a greater probability that whatever he revealed would also be on the sheet Kira mailed to me and the second is he seemed the more likely of the two to back out after watching the method in action.

I sat in one of the folding chairs placed around their bedroom as Brian was blindfolded, stripped naked, and secured tightly to the bed by his wife. I had purchased bed restraints that could easily be adjusted to accommodate their difference in size. I have to admit though that I was confused when I saw her take out her phone and type something.

Brian never heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. As a woman entered the room I recognized her instantly. I'd seen her visit Brian and Kira several times. When she saw me I put my finger to my lips indicating she should remain silent and motioned for her to sit in another of the chairs. There would be time for introductions later. What was strange was that this woman was wearing a short minidress and sheer stockings but no shoes. Whatever Kira had in mind would take this activity to an entirely different level. I said Kira not Brian because she wasn't surprised to see the woman.

Kira sat in a chair placed by the side of the bed and in a sweet voice she started talking to Brian. "Over the years we've spent many afternoons in the hot tub with my girlfriend when she visited, but last Sunday was different. She thought it would be fun to tease you, to see how excited she could get you."

It was only then that I noticed that Kira was holding something to aid in her "interrogation." It was a small bottle of vanilla flavored lubricant. I shook my head and watched as she spread some on her hands before moving her fingers up and down Brian's cock. She was definitely going to make sure Brian told her everything she wanted to know.

Kira continued, "On that day I wore a simple white swimsuit, you wore a short pair of swim trunks and she wore her usual brown coverup with buttons down the front. Poor baby, you had no idea what was about to happen. I could see you were puzzled as she just stood at the far end of the hot tub after we entered. Remember how she faced us and slowly unbuttoned the coverup until she finally revealed a sexy bikini, how she purposefully sat very close to you when she joined us in the hot tub and how she placed her hand on your thigh whenever she talked to you?"

Kira paused and slowed the tempo of her fingers. This wasn't about making her husband come by jacking him off, she could always do that. It was about getting answers.

"Although you never said anything, there were times when the jets were on and I couldn't see below the surface that I could see you squirm as she talked to you. I wondered how far she was really willing to play the game. If I had the courage, I would have showed my girlfriend how dangerous her game was. At the very beginning, I would have stood behind her when she unbuttoned the coverup and whispered that if she really wanted to tease you she should let me take the bikini off. Tell me baby, would you have liked that? Would you like me to take her clothes off while you watch?"

Kira saw his hips jerk as his cock suddenly got much harder.

She smiled. "I'll take that as a yes."

Kira had gotten her answer but I knew this was just the beginning as she poured a little more of the slippery liquid into her hands. If this was any indication of things to come, Brian was in for a long evening. I glanced over at the woman in the room. She seemed mesmerized as she watched Kira's hands move up and down Brian's cock.

In a calm voice Kira continued. "I let you down that day, baby. I should never have let her tease you like she did. If I could relive that day, it would be very different. Think back to that day but this time, after you get in the hot tub, I want you imagine that I walk behind my girlfriend. Don't take your eyes off us as she starts to unbutton her coverup. Nod if you can picture what I'm saying."

Brian nodded and Kira continued.

"Now, I need you to trust me. I want you to very slowly slide your trunks off and sit on the edge of the hot tub. Don't think about it, just do it. That's it. Now spread your legs, always keeping your eyes on us. I know you'd be hard even before you touch yourself. My girlfriend will be staring at you as I start to remove her bikini. Oh, she'd try to stop me but I'd slap her hands away and tell her to put her hands down and just enjoy the show. She'd be shocked, but she'd do what she was told. All she'd be thinking about was the sight of your naked body. What my girlfriend wouldn't know was that I wasn't going to stop touching her after I took the bikini off. I planned to tease her, to edge her before telling her that to relieve the throbbing in her pussy she'd have to replace my fingers with her own."

Brian was breathing heavily at the thought of watching Kira's girlfriend rub her pussy. It was the perfect time for Kira to ask her next question. While running her nails lightly across his balls, Kira continued, "and, if I asked you to join us, you'd have given her what she really needed, wouldn't you, baby?"

Spyder23
Spyder23
42 Followers
12