Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of trouble?" he asked.

"Well, if you glance off to your right you'll see it coming," she said.

Brand let his eyes slid over and there was a man walking toward them. He was carrying two drinks and he was a tall, heavily built guy in a very expensive suit. He walked up to the table and set his drinks down.

"Hey, pretty lady. I got the waitress to tell me what you were drinking," he said with a smile. "Would you dance one dance with me?"

Blakely didn't even glance up. "I'm with someone," she said. "The fact that you didn't ask his permission first tells me you're an asshole. Get lost before I have you thrown out of here."

"Listen, bitch, I don't think you know who I am," he began in an angry voice. Before he could get any further two giant bouncers appeared at his side.

"Is this man bothering you, Miss Davidson?" one of them asked.

"I don't know, John," she said. She looked up at the man for the first time. "Are you bothering me?"

"No, I guess I'm not," he said. "Enjoy the drink."

He walked away and Brand shut his mouth. "That kind of trouble," she said. "I'm obviously here with you, but about fifteen men are going to come over here and offer to buy me a drink or ask me to dance with me. Some of them will be gentlemen and ask you if they can ask me. Some are going to be assholes. If we were down on the floor it would be worse."

"Are you going to dance with any of them?" he asked.

"If you let me," she said. "I like to dance, Brand. I like cranking guys up. After every dance I'll come back here. I won't let them feel me up inside my clothes. I won't kiss them. I won't go anywhere with any of them. I'll go home with you. I'll dance with you every dance if you want to. If you tell me no, I'll stay right here, but they will ask. I know what I look like, Brand. I like the attention. Who wouldn't? Can you stand being here with me, knowing that's going to happen?"

"Hell yes," he said. "Every man in the room wonders why you're here with me. They're thinking how lucky I am and I'm thinking the same thing. If you promise me that everything is going to happen just like you said it was I'll sit here when we're not dancing and watch you and think about how lucky I am that you're with me."

"That was a very good answer," she said. She took his face in her little hands and pulled him forward until she could kiss him. She tasted like the mimosa she had been drinking and she had the softest, puffiest lips that Brand had ever kissed. He was rock hard in his pants when she pulled away and her eyes were blazing.

"That was everything I dreamed it would be," he said. "What happens if you get out there with some guy and he gets out of line?"

"Don't get involved," she said. "I can handle myself. You're a very good fighter, Brand. You wouldn't last thirty seconds against me standing up. You could take me on the ground, unless I got lucky. Believe me, I've been constantly hit on since I was sixteen. I know how to handle it."

"What if I don't like the guy that asks me if you can dance?" Brand asked.

"Tell him no," she said. "I won't do anything you say no to. Remember, you're taking me home and don't get jealous. Now dance with me."

Brand was actually a very good dancer, but Blakely was in a whole different league. She was poetry in motion and he felt like he was drowning in a pool of sensuality. Watching her spectacular body move to music was an experience like nothing of which he had ever been a part. Her eyes never left his unless her back was to him, and that happened occasionally as she danced against him, her arms raised and her amazing ass driving him wild. The music slowed and she moved into his arms. He feared for a while he was going to come in his pants as she moved tightly against his erection. His hands drifted south until they were cupping the round cheeks of her ass, pulling her even tighter against the bulge in his pants. She stayed there into the next song and he quickly found that everything she said was true. Five times during the next song they were interrupted by someone trying to cut in and Blakely froze them with just a glance. She led him back to their table and before they had hardly sat down another man was asking Brand if he would allow Blakely to dance with him.

"Give us a couple of songs and she can," Brand told him, and the man thanked him, promising to be back.

"Jesus Christ, Blakely, you weren't kidding," he laughed. "I know why, too. After dancing with you I would kill, pillage and burn to do it again. I think watching you would produce the same effect. God, you're sexy. I thought so when you were kneeling in your flowerbed with dirt on your face, but Blakely in a dress on the dance floor is a whole 'nother ball game."

She smiled. "It's always been like this for me. It took a lot of my teenage years to get used to it. It just seems normal to me now."

They got another drink. "I should tell you, Brand. Don't drink that drink the guy brought us."

"Why not, it was free?" he asked.

"It has ecstasy in it," she said.

"How can you tell?"

"I can smell it," Blakely said. "It smells kind of like vanilla."

Brand sniffed the glass and he could smell it. "Christ, Blakely, the guy was trying to drug us!"

"It happens a lot," she said. "They think they have a better chance of getting in my pants, my dress on this occasion. Never take a drink someone offers you in a place you don't know or even there if it doesn't come from a waiter at a place you trust or you don't see it being made. Some of the date rape drugs you can't smell or taste, like GHB."

"My God, what kind of life do you lead?" he exclaimed.

"It's just my life," she said. "I'm used to it, but I know it must be quite a shock to you."

"That's the freaking understatement of the year!" he said. "This is going to take some getting used to, Blakely."

"Does that mean you want to get used to it?" she asked.

"Oh, hell yes," he said. "I've never had this much fun in my life. I'm pretty much a nerd, you know."

"That's why I like you," she said. "I'm pretty much a nerd, too, but most people can't see it."

They finished their drinks and the guy came back for his dance. "Get me some water and another drink, will you please, Brand?" she asked.

Her escort led her out on the floor. "Red's a lucky guy," he said. "I'm Samuel, by the way. I'm not going to be able to take you away from him, am I?"

"Blakely," she laughed. "No, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell, but I promise this dance will be something you'll never regret."

It was also one he'd never forget. Her hot ass against him, the feel of those breasts against his chest and that face and those eyes would haunt him. When Brand got the attention of the waiter and got the drinks and the water Blakely had asked for he watched, fascinated by the way she moved. She was like one of those hunting cats you see on the nature shows: sleek, sinuous, gorgeous and a little terrifying at the same time. He would never get tired of just watching her. She was a mixture of the cute little girl next door and a very high end escort, all rolled up in one dynamite package.

He danced with her five more times and watched her dance with half a dozen more partners. She never consented to dance with the same guy twice except him, and although she didn't seem to mind wandering hands, she never let them linger or move under any part of her dress. If anyone asked her before asking Brand she told them to get lost. She even danced with a stunning redheaded woman, and Brand thought his eyes would pop out of his head.

"If you ever want to swing both ways, give me a call," she said as she walked Blakely back to her table. "Your boyfriend's hot."

After every dance she came back to the table and drank water or more of her mimosas. Her eyes were shining and after the last time she danced with him, when the song ended, she stayed in his arms and whispered in his ear.

"Take me home, Brand. I need you to take me home now."

She was all over him on the way home. "I haven't been able to do this in a long time," she said. "I had a relationship two years ago and that's the last time. I get pretty wound up and I need someone to go home to. If I don't have that it can get bad. I know that, so I don't do it. Do you think you might be interested in a relationship, Brand?"

"I am if you are," he said.

"You're going to find it very odd," she warned him. "I'm gone a lot. Odd things make me horny. I'm going to need you to be there for me when that happens. I won't tell you where I'm going sometimes and I won't answer any questions about it. I'll try to prove to you that you can trust me, but you'll never know some things. I'm telling you this up front so you have a chance to back out and nobody gets hurt. I won't cheat on you, ever, and if you cheat on me that's the end of us. Do you understand and do you still want to go home with me?"

"Yes, I want to go home with you. I don't know what to say about the other stuff. Give me an instance of something that makes you horny and I'll have to be there."

"I'm going to court tomorrow in a case that means a lot to me. If I win, I'll fuck you to death. If I lose, I'll be very weepy and I'll need to be held and loved."

He laughed. "So I'll either get the little girl that needs my love or the slut that wants to fuck me to death? Sounds like a win-win situation to me!"

She unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled his zipper down. He was engulfed in hottest mouth on earth. Blakely was pleasantly surprised. He had a very nice cock. It wasn't huge, but she was small and she just thought huge was painful and weird. This was the perfect length for her and very fat. She did like fat. It stretched her mouth pleasantly and she couldn't wait for it to stretch her pussy. She really, really liked Brand, and she believed he was someone she could love. She had checked him out thoroughly and liked everything she found. He was smart, funny and in love with life. He was fascinated with her and that combination made her want him very badly. He came almost before she could get started, and the quantity nearly choked her. Wow, she thought. He must have been really stoked by the show! She cleaned him up and tucked him back in his pants.

"Jesus, Blakely, you're a tiger," he exclaimed. "I can't believe you did that. That was amazing!"

She smiled. "I wanted to get you off, because when I get you home it's going to be all night. Is that okay?"

He grinned. "With you? Yes, I think that's going to be okay."

She jumped out when he pulled into her garage and unlocked the door. They were shedding clothes as they climbed the stairs and by the time they got to the bed she was down to a matching blue lace bra and panty, set and he was in his boxers. He gathered her up in his arms and she was surprisingly heavy. She wasn't very big, but she was all muscle. He tossed her easily onto the bed and she bounced, giggling, the motion sending waves through her breasts. He unhooked her bra, noticing that it had a couple of extra hooks. When he got it off he saw why. She needed the support for those mountains. On a bigger girl they would have been just large, on her small frame they looked like the swelling of the Himalayas. Her nipples resembled those bought for baby bottles except not as long, and these were erect and rock hard. Brand drank in the sight of her as he knelt between her thighs on the floor at the foot of the bed.

He slid her panties down and drew in his breath with a gasp. Her mons rose from the flat plane of her belly in a smooth slope, wispy blond curls were trimmed into the shape of a flame and he could smell her arousal. He wanted to play with her exquisite little pussy, but Blakely was having none of that. She scooted up on the bed and pulled him with her.

"We can play later," she said. "I need that big cock in me, now!"

She grasped it firmly and inserted him inside her. She was dripping wet and he slid into her easily. It was the tightest, hottest thing he had ever imagined. She felt like she was running a fever, hotter than anything he had imagined. Blakely couldn't believe how turned on she was. She came as soon as he was inside her, and as his large member plunged deeper inside her she could tell that she was going to come again soon. Very soon, it turned out, as a series of small orgasms kept rolling through her. She could hear a woman moaning but it seemed unconnected, someone else. She was in a sexual daze, her mind consumed with pleasure and her body wracked by spasms of ecstasy. She had been strongly attracted to Brand the day they met and more and more as she spent time with him. Her dancing had built her to a fever pitch and now she could feel herself building to a massive orgasm.

Brand was astonished at her sexual energy. There was no gentle build to a peak for Blakely. She writhed and twisted, enveloping his cock and squeezing him with her inner muscles until he was ready to explode. Her cries were loud and unbelievably erotic, her legs up and ankles wrapped around the small of his back as she urged him on. He pounded into her little pussy and she gave back everything and more, totally opening herself to him and surrendering to the passion building within her.

She heard a scream and dimly knew it was her. She was seized by a huge contraction, her entire body stiffening as her pleasure peaked. The most intense orgasm of her life swept over her and it built until it became a roaring in her ears. Her eyes rolled up, and had it lasted longer she knew she would have passed out. She felt him spurt inside her, his cum soothing and scalding her at the same time. He cried out and his thrusts became uneven as he was gripped in his own pleasure. They collapsed together, struggling to breathe as they recovered from their frenzy.

He rolled to the side, taking her with him and pulled her face to his. Her eyes opened and their lashes mingled. He kissed her cute little nose and she giggled.

"Oh, my God, Brand," she murmured. "That was amazing! Thank you, thank you. I needed that so bad. I haven't been able to turn loose like this for so long. I love your cock!"

He laughed. "You nearly killed me, Blakely! Damn, what a woman! You are the sexiest, cutest, most special girl on the planet. That was beyond sex! It was spiritual."

She gave him a kiss that curled his toes and looked seriously into his eyes. "Brand, I need to tell you something. I could fall in love with you. I think I already am. If I'm just a fuck buddy to you, that's okay, but I need to know how you feel about me so I know how to react. If it's just sex I need you to get up right now and go. I'll still fuck you and we can be friends, but you can't stay because what we're about to do next is going to be something else, and I can't do it with you unless you tell me you're feeling it, too."

He looked into those blazing blue eyes and he was lost. "Blakely, I knew from the minute I opened my door and saw you standing there with your cupcakes to welcome me to the neighborhood that you were the girl for me. I was praying that you weren't married and that there would be a chance for me. Every second I spend with you just pulls me in deeper. I know I'm falling in love with you. You're an enchanting little gypsy and I know you're going to lead me on a merry chase and I can't wait. Every minute I'm not with you I'm thinking about you and what you would say, or what expression you would have on your face. I'm thinking about how much I would like to feel those breasts against my chest or what you might taste like. You're my dream girl and there won't ever be anyone else for me."

She gave a little sob. "Oh, thank God! I was afraid you would just think I'm a slut and you would just want to fuck me. I just felt this connection with you and it was killing me wanting to be with you. You're not the kind of guy I usually go with, Brand. I've always kind of picked the bad boys. They fit my lifestyle, but you're something special. You are in for quite a ride, but just stick with me and I'll make sure it's one you'll never regret, okay?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way," he said.

She rolled him onto his back and climbed on top of him, kissing him gently and for a very long time. Sliding down his body she engulfed him in her hot little mouth.

"We taste good," she grinned up at him before sliding him back inside. Her mouth was very hot and she exerted tremendous suction as her tongue swirled around the helmet of his renewed erection. He pulled at her until she moved over him, her hot little pussy over him in perfect position to allow him to tongue the little button of her clit. She exploded again immediately, and he kept her coming until her motions became efforts to escape and she spun around, impaling herself on his stiff cock. This was a slow burn and she kept riding him, spinning around finally with her hands on his thighs, and he delighted in watching that tight ass rising and falling, over and over as her motions became frantic. She was seeking release and he pulled her off, pinning her face down on the bed as he entered her from behind. He rocked inside her, teasing her into a quivering, pleading bundle of wanting.

"Please, Brand," she begged. "Finish me! Let me come! I'm going crazy, baby. Fuck me hard with that big cock. Let me come!"

He thrust into her at a quick pace and she began to tremble. He spanked her delicious ass and pounded into her as a scream of ecstasy was torn from her throat. She continued to scream and he felt her squirt, her juices hot against him as he came for the third time that night. She felt her pussy flood and she kept coming, long after he stopped moving as her muscles fluttered around him, like heat lightning on a summer night. He slowly withdrew his deflating cock and lay beside her, pulling on her until she moved to lay half atop his big body and cradling her in one arm.

"Will you come and watch me in court tomorrow?" she asked. "I'm really very good. I think I'm going to make quite a statement."

"I'd love to," he told her. "I'll see if I can work from my laptop. Can I spend the night?"

"I'll kill you if you try to leave," she told him.

She woke him up the next morning, sucking him to life and riding him to climax before they showered together. She came three times to his once before they went to the shower. He pushed her against the wall and licked her little pussy until she came again and slumped to the floor.

"Oh, my God," she murmured when he pulled her up. "I don't know if I can stand. Damn you've got a good tongue."

She pulled herself together and made a quick breakfast before leaving for court. Brand called work and discovered there was no reason for him to be in the office, so he took his laptop and headed to the courthouse. There was quite a crowd of reporters outside when he got there, and he realized that this trial must be a bigger deal than she had let on.

Brand slipped into the back of the courtroom and took a seat. The room was packed and he couldn't wait to see Blakely in action. He expected her to be as good at being a lawyer as she was at everything else. What happened was beyond his wildest expectations. She destroyed the case against her client.

Her client was a young black man named Wayne Hampton. He was charged with assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and attempted murder. The arresting officer was Patrick O'Reilly. According to his testimony, he had received a radio call that a young black man fitting Hampton's description had robbed a convenience in the vicinity, and he had approached Hampton to question him. Hampton became agitated, attacked O'Reilly, and O'Reilly had tasered him. The two struggled, Hampton attempted to take O'Reilly's gun and he was only saved from being murdered by the intervention of another officer who had seen the incident and came to assist. The second officer was James Hannidy.