Hide and Seek Ch. 01: The Game

Story Info
An agreement was made for her, but first he had to find her.
4.8k words
4.14
3.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hide and Seek 1: The Game

She believed she had done quite well in her choice of hidey-hole, as she crouched down into the huge blanket box. It was never quite full and her slim size allowed her to squeeze into the space -- giggles left her lips to hear him searching for her in the rooms nearby, after he had passed the blanket box to search the wardrobes against the back wall. And then, he left the scene, whereby she could hear his footsteps echoing through the corridors, as he raced in and out of each other bedroom, frantically searching for her scent. He had bolted all the windows and doors, one after the other, so he knew there was no escape for her, and he was certain it was only a matter of time, before he fell upon her, but his search continued.

She would be punished, as part of her training. Cruelly, severely, again and again, his hand, the whip, the rod, his belt, the clamps, on her breasts, her nipples, her skin, her pussy, her lips, her clit, her ass, the bondage, the bonds, the straps, the cuffs, the toys that would be used on her, the pain she would endure, the heights he would drive her to. She would submit completely and he would love her for it. But first of all, she had to learn how to be obedient and to obey his law, until her role would become second nature for her and a need for her to accept daily. He would reward her, protect her, provide for her, be there for her whenever she needed a shoulder, but all of these things came with a price. And he was going to train her gradually to embrace her position in complete submission.

Her first steps would not be easy. He knew this. She knew it too, so she was taken back, when he suggested for her to run, hide, sneak outside and get as far away from him if she chooses, before it was then too late for her to reverse her decision. He warned her that in the meantime he would bolt all the doors and windows. No way out when he had secured all of the entrances and at that point thereafter, if he then found her hiding within the confines of the house, he would read her attendance to be an unwritten agreement from her as an acceptance for his guidance from that day forth. This Hide and Seek game was her one last chance to escape the fate which awaited her, but both of them knew in reality that she wouldn't take it. She was willing to trust him to help her and care for her, as she took each step into a whole new world of obedience, suffering, embarrassment, pain, submission. She wanted to give her all. She wanted to be his .... But first she had to be caught. It humoured her, this game of Hide and Seek, but it was a light-hearted build to what lay ahead. Like any prey, she was set to be caught by a hunter, who would use her body, as his property. It was obvious he would have to break her and she knew what that meant, but she was willing to face the trials he would set for her. She knew it would be hard, but on completion, to be finally broken and to be totally submitted, she would be fully his, with his mark and brand. His. To her, at that point she truly would be complete.

She slowly lifted the lid of the blanket box and peered out of the opening for a few moments as she heard his footsteps descend down the staircase to the ground-floor and further away from her position and the thought crossed her mind to move to one of the wardrobes he had already searched. There was a confidence growing inside her. If she could stay ahead of him and avoid his hunt, a decision would already be made for them, in that if he wasn't intelligent enough to track down and capture his prize, if he wasn't good enough to win her by snaring her, well then, she believed all bets were off and she would declare that he failed at the first hurdle. It was only fair, she thought and, in that scenario, she didn't believe it could be said she was backing out with cold feet. As far as she was concerned, it meant she was giving up on him, since immediately it would be clear that he was really a charlatan, a false Dom, and she wasn't going to waste her time with him. Instead, she would just back away from this fraud and find a Dom who deserved her complete submission. However, the game was indeed on.

Whilst peering from under the blanket box lid, she listened intently to hear more footsteps around the hallways of the ground-floor and she knew she had a small window of opportunity. She decided to make this game of Hide and Seek a battle of wits, with her as the prize, but only if he proved himself.

There was a confidence about her. It was obvious she wasn't going to make her capture an easy procedure for him, so she quickly, but carefully, pushed up the lid of the blanket box and gently closed it down again, before tiptoeing towards one of the wardrobes at the back wall, he had previously searched. She then reached out towards the robe's handle and tried to open its timber door, however, the piece of furniture remained shut. She pulled at it again, as she began to hear his footsteps suddenly make themselves known one more time at the foot of the staircase.

Once more she pulled at the handle, but it wouldn't move and the colour of her face began to turn a shade of grey-white as the blood drained from her features, while curses left her tongue in a whisper. An uncomfortable rise of heavy breathing formed in her chest, along with a certain lump growing in her throat, and it immediately became obvious to her that the wardrobe had been locked by Him. He was more devious than she had previously given him credit for and this turn of events left her quickly trying to gauge her options.

In an instant, she moved to the second wardrobe alongside, rushing with both hands stretched outwards to grab at its handle, but she was met with the same situation, as it too was locked. Her breathing became heavier and at that point, matters for her took a turn for the worse, as she then realised, he was quickly ascending back up the staircase.

Shock took over her mindset, however, she needed to take control of her actions and regain her confidence, so she shook the stunned expression from her face, as she immediately made another hastily arrived at decision. She knew by the growing sound of his footsteps drawing nearer, that he was climbing the staircase with a good pace and he was already arriving at the top steps, while also to her horror, she guessed he would be heading back to the very room she was located, so without thinking, she took the only option left open to her. She hastily retreated over to the familiar blanket box, opened the lid and clamoured inside, as quickly and as quietly, as she could.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open and she held her breath tightly, even though she had returned to the seclusion of the blanket box and she was out of sight. She wondered if he had stopped at the doorway, since his powerful footsteps had halted, leaving a creepy, deathly silence to fill the ambiance of the room. It was a nervous situation for her, but she was careful to remain still all the same. Not a sound could be heard, as she held her breath and without moving an inch, she stalled silently like a statue and held her position, while waiting to hear his footsteps begin moving one more time. The silence was uninterrupted for several heartbeats. Motionless, airless, not a sound could be heard, while the seconds slowly, slowly, ticked by, but inevitably relief, as she heard movement once more take root.

All of a sudden, she heard the room door creaking and she wondered what he was doing. The thought crossed her mind it was possible he was pushing the door open wider still to take onboard a more expansive view of the entire room, as it creaked slowly and at a higher pitch to be pushed back as far on its hinges as it possibly could. It bothered her that he had heard her previous attempts, which aroused his suspicions to her whereabouts, and so yet again, she flexed her muscles to remain still and quiet, while she closed her lips and mouth as tight as she could.

Immediately, the creaking from the doorway was followed by the unmistakable sounds of movement which he created. The familiar footsteps began their beat one more time and she could tell they were drawing closer and nearer to her location, until they then stopped menacingly at the blanket box. She took a deep breath one more time, while she could hear him fidgeting with the lid. Her situation was dire. She was trapped, waiting nervously for her capture to finally take place. She believed his victory was only moments away, however, to her surprise, the blanket box lid remained shut. It surprised her yet again, but at the same time, calmed her, to hear his footsteps walk away from her position, before the unmistakable click of him turning the light switch and then the closure of the bedroom door could be heard, and finally, the certain turn of its lock.

Immediately, she exhaled her deep breath, but she remained silent and still for a short while afterwards. She wondered if it was a trick and he was waiting at the doorway for her to leave her hidey-hole -- the safety of the Blanket Box, which kept her hidden. It crossed her mind he was playing a game with her, but gradually she relaxed her bones and settled herself onto the soft blankets' underneath. They were comfortable and their softness allowed her to calm the panic she had built her, with Him so near. Except, gradually, a new concern began to develop within her.

The reality around her became more apparent to her senses. About how dark it was, and quiet. Deathly quiet and total silence can terrify a head which isn't used to it. Her concern grew, as her situation became more daunting, while slowly her mind began to play tricks on her in the darkness. Her breathing became heavier and stronger and suddenly this wasn't a game anymore and she wanted out of there. She wanted release. This wasn't what she expected. To hell with this coffin, she was happy for him to win her, to capture her, she had never experienced claustrophobia previously in her lifetime, but there was a first time for everything and it was an experience she gradually was growing a dislike to.

Her new decision was made and she moved to push open the lid, however, to her stunned horror, it was locked. She pushed harder and stronger at the timber cover, but still, it remained shut, and the realization quickly dawned on her that he had bolted the blanket box too, possibly with a pad-lock. Her new situation allowed a fresh consternation to envelope in a hurry, all around her very person. She recalled he had then walked away, while a memory of him locking the room door entered her thoughts and alarmed her even more. The room itself was in darkness. Her panic was growing, surging through her shaking body, as the dreaded thoughts entered her head that he was gone and he couldn't hear her. What if he had given up and he himself had presumed she had left the building, that she had taken the opportunity he had provided to back out of their plans? And what then, if he had left too? What if? What if she was left there in an empty house all alone? In the darkness, Locked in a coffin. Her screams and cries left unanswered, unheard. What if?

It wasn't fun anymore. She didn't want this. Not this. Again and again, she pushed hard against the lid and all the time she was in a blacked-out darkness with her panic growing more and more and her heart beating faster, until she had no other option, than to let it be known to Him, that she was in the box and she didn't like it and she wanted out. She hoped she would hear Him come rush back into the bedroom, to rescue her, to be her saviour. She wanted Him to Open the box. She didn't like it anymore. Her panic attack became worse and she began to shout and cry out louder, as she called out to Him for help, but there was still no sound of any movements outside her casket, of Him unlocking and opening the bedroom door. Of his footsteps. Of his rescue. Of his protection. Where was he? Help! She cried out and her cries began to turn to screams, as tears began to roll down her face and all the time, she was doing her best to push against the lid of the box, but it wouldn't budge. It remained fastened. Locked. Unmoveable. Darkness. Trapped. Panic. And then suddenly, salvation. Through her cries and tears, she hadn't heard him turning the key, or removing the pad-lock, but she had felt so much relief to finally blink at the sudden light, and inhale the fresh air, and then to see Him. He stood there looking down at her with a knowing smile, having released his prize from her trap.

Without thinking, she immediately took a deep breath and jumped up from her position and threw her arms tightly around her saviour. She was tearful, but relieved, while gradually her racing heartbeat calmed itself, even though she had a growing sense of excitement in anticipation to what it was he was going to put his prize through from that day forth. He had won. She was his. Now her training would begin. She was ready.

He took a step back from her, while releasing his hold on her, however, he then reached for her garment. One by one, he began to open the buttons on her blouse, until he gained access to her bra, whereby he pulled her breasts into the open. He held them in his hands, softly at first, before he grasped and squeezed them tightly. They impressed him and she could tell by his concentration how excited he was becoming, as she too, began to take deep breathes again. Without warning, he leaned forward and kissed her tits, before sucking hard on her nipples. He licked at them with his tongue and bit on their tenderness, to hear her first squeal from his attention. She was already embracing her new position in their relationship, and as he looked up into her eyes, she inhaled heavily yet again. He was pleased with the sight which greeted him, because he knew there and then, she would make a perfect submissive, to endure his training techniques. Together, they would learn from each other, please each other, care for each other, but first of all she was going to have to get used to her new position.

Immediately, he ordered her to strip. She was instructed to remove her outer garments, her blouse, her skirt, her bra and her panties and slowly she submitted to his command, even though he looked menacingly to her. He was in a dominant stance, having selected a crop whip from a selection of utensils he had hanging from a rack nearby. Beside the rack was a tall, empty wardrobe with a bar fixated a few centimetres below the roof of the robe. With the door of the wardrobe wide open, she looked at it curiously and wondered if she was supposed to hang her clothes inside, as she removed them, but she decided it would be best to await further instructions to do so from himself. On the opposite side of the rack, there was a large frame in the shape of an X and, instinctively, she deducted what it would be used for. It looked daunting to her at first sight, but the thoughts of it didn't dwell in her head, as she continued to strip.

She was told to leave her stockings and heels on her person, but nervously, she covered one arm across her naked breasts and the palm of her other hand tried to prevent him viewing the sight of her womanhood. She blushed at that moment; however, he was going to have none of her insubordination. Suddenly, he struck both her arms with the whip which made her cry out, but there was determination in his voice as he ordered her arms by her side, so he could take a proper look at her naked flesh. There was a display of bratty behaviour about her, as she reluctantly done as she was told, however, he ignored her protest. He didn't take any notice of the hint of brashness from her and instead, it pleased him to view the vulnerability of his prize. He stood still for a moment leering at her nakedness, a smug grin on his complexion -- He had other ideas in mind.

Suddenly, he instructed her to move her arms again and this time to put her hands behind her head, while he also pushed the top of the crop whip he held, between her legs. She swallowed hard, as he followed this by ordering her to spread her legs at a wider stance, but he nodded his head in approval when she obeyed her Master. She felt the temperature in the room rising, as she obeyed his command to reposition her stand.

Increasing his claim on the prize, he then began rubbing the whip around her nipples, whilst looking deeply into her eyes, controlling her, over-powering her. She felt weak to his domineering spirit and he used this advantage to his benefit, capturing her stare, hypnotising her, as if he was searching for her very soul. She became lost in the hypnotic hold he had over her, before he then returned his gaze to her bosom. The moment left her nervous one more time, but she was also curious and she wondered what he would do. Would he strike at her breasts? Lash at them. Abuse them. Her heart began to race again, but she remained silent, staring at Him. Wondering what he was thinking. He glanced back to stare directly towards her face. He looked so Dominant to her. Her arms were becoming tired; however, she was determined to remain in the position he wanted her. Just then, he turned to a table nearby and picked up a collar, before returning to her stand and placing it around her neck. Without saying a word, he then fixated each of her nipples to two small chains, which dropped down from the centre of the collar. The effect strained her tits and pulled them up from their natural fall. The clip on her nipples pinched her initially, but she began to relax soon afterwards. To her surprise, she accepted this abuse calmly and she even thought she welcomed it and she wondered if it was on account her Master appeared satisfied with her new look. He stood back to take another view of her, before commenting his approval, one more time.

Immediately, he stepped towards her. He had her breasts the way he wanted them, so he had decided it was time to inspect her cunt. He stopped alongside her, with her chest heaving faster once more, as he reached down to rub her vagina, push apart her pussy's lips and then invade her womanhood. Initially, two fingers were pushed into her open, whereby he could feel the moistness of her cavity and yet again she felt a nervousness, except, there was calmness in her breathing too, as she quickly accepted his intrusion. She glanced towards him, as his hand inspected her pussy and he stared back at her with a blank expression on his face. Her reaction was instantaneous, as she swallowed hard, but at that moment, he finished his fingering and removed his digits. He looked at them and rubbed them with his thumb first of all, before he completed his movement by pushing them into her mouth. Greedily she began sucking. To her it was the natural response to his action and so, she licked and sucked and swallowed hard on his digits and all the time he stood still, watching her perform hungrily on his fingers.

He appeared proud of her in that moment for her performance and she saw an approving smile appear on his face again, however, his mood suddenly changed. Without warning, he pulled his hand from her face and directed her over to the table nearby. Once there, she was instructed to lean forward and to grab the far end of the piece of furniture and to hold herself in that position. She was bent over, and she immediately found out why he had put her in such a vulnerable state. He picked up a tube from the table, plus a black dildo and in front of her he smeared the object until it was gleaming. She tried to calm herself, but her nervousness returned to betray her, as she took a deep breath to suddenly experience his touch. Immediately, it became apparent to her that he had begun probing her back passage. She could feel his fingers enter her ass and then pull and stretch at her anus, before he began fucking her ass with his fingers. In and out with pace they went and she began to breath quickly, before he would suddenly stop and stretch her anus even more. He had smeared more of the lube on her anal access, which produced a tantalizing sensation, but it also allowed her to relax her ass muscles, as he probed his fingers into her tightest hole yet again, until he then decided she was ready.

12