Hide the Wolf

Story Info
Werewolves are cursed. Erica is twice cursed.
1k words
3.68
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leelyn
Leelyn
3 Followers

If the city wasn't so far, she would have had half a chance at a normal relationship, or at least a healthier one. As it were it took a half a days drive from her Grandfather's ranch to the city. That's a full day of just driving, and out of the 6 days a year she could manage to get off, Mila would have preferred to spend it doing anything else.

Not sobbing, because she caught feels for some lesbian at the underground industrial festival. It wasn't fair that she finally met someone she could see herself dating and they were about as far from unattainable as you could get. She wasn't necessarily looking, but the pools she normally swam in were a little shallow for her taste.

Mila felt suddenly panicked, her Ford swerved momentarily into the opposite lane as she did deep dived into her jeans. Finding a post it folded into a smaller square Mila brought it to the vehicles dome light. Erica's home phone number written on it. As bummed as she was for leave so soon after meeting her, she would have been devastated if she lost any chances for a reunion.

6 and a half hours later she was driving down familiar dirt roads to the Ranch. Her Grandfather's porch light faintly blinking in and out of view as she drove past groves of trees and small hills on the property. Dust and rocks kicking up behind her, she peered in her review mostly out of habit. A large wolf was trailing her truck.

Her heckles raised, she didn't recognize the pelt and this was trib territory. There were no lone wolf's in the area she knew of, and no migrations. Slowing the ford, kicking up more dust in the process she came to a complete stop. Getting out she faced in the direction she last scented him, haunches flexing, itching for the change. In Mila's experience it was wisest to hope for the best but expect the worst.

It wasn't even that big for a male wolf. Maybe he was just young, or newly changed. She tried to scent the air again. Something was, strange. But she couldn't wrap her mind around it. It was almost like she was being blocked from information.

"I'm not sure if you missed the markings my guy, but you are on private property." Certain, that not only could this creature hear her but understand her.

Mila watched as the creature sat and stared at her blankly. Oh don't play dumb, please either state your business or leave the property. The wolf sneezed shaking its head suddenly. 'Friend' she heard in her head.

"What. My friend?" Shaking her head she was beginning to get irritated. It had been a long drive. She shook her head no.

'Erica' she heard the voice again in her head.

The feelings of panic skittered down her spine, sending white hot flashes to her minds eye. "What about her."

'I'm Erica.' Now she was really getting annoyed, but before she could think of how to respond. The wolf began their transformation. Mila watched as the wolf regressed its transformation, first standing on two back paws, then feet. The feet attached to Erica.

Erica who's scent was that of a female. 'How' was the last thing she remembered before her ears sharply rang. Her vision tunneled, blurred then blackened as the ground came up to meet her.

~~~

When she came too Mila found herself on her back gazing up the stars. Sitting up she groaned, her head was throbbing. 'Did I crash?' she thought looking around for her truck. It was still on the road where she had parked it. Though the back door was open, 'Erica,' her heckles raised.

Erica was walking towards her, wrapped up in what looked like her backseat blanket. This wasn't possible, out of all the impossible she has seen. This was not possible. She was with this woman for almost 2 days she hadn't sensed anything. Usually keen on the supernatural uptake Mila backed away as her former lover, apparent werewolf approached.

Erica handed Mila a bottle of water from under the blanket, "How come I can't scent you?" It came out almost angry, but she was honestly more bewildered.

"It's a gift I received as a cub from a spirit in the city." The simple explanation wasn't enough for Mila the wrap her head around. Something was missing. Something important, but smacking her head must have fogged her mind. She had herd of such gifts, but there was still something missing.

"Why did you track me from the city." Erica shrugged and toed a pointy rock. Frustrated, she got up slowly, waiting for her head to stop swarming and she took a sip of water. "Bullshit, I'm starting to think you targeted me."

Quipping a response, "Well I could smell your incredible scent, so I guess you could say yes I did hunt you." Mila threw the open water bottle at Erica. Who shielded her self with the blanket.

"Why did you follow me home, stalker much." Mila was angry now.

"Truth be told I'm not around many of my kind, and I don't know what the proper etiquette is." Erica shuffled sheepishly closer to Mila. Reminding her of the younger cubs of the tribe after being chastised.

"You're lonely," she felt as if her heart broke and melted at the same time. "so you tracked me all the way home, to what, learn more?"

"Yeah, lucky for me someone told me they like driving on the backroads. Made it a little easier to track."

Mila sighed, rubbing her forehead. Wondering why she had hit her head in the first place. Inhaling deep she tried to calm down the swarming in her head. Realization hit, something was wrong with Erica, she didn't have a scent. She remembered distinctly thinking the wolf was male. She scented him.

"What's wrong with you?" it was a little more direct than she intended.

Erica looked like she cringed a little, it was obvious what Mila had meant. "For lack of a better explanation. Because I don't have one. I'm deformed."

Leelyn
Leelyn
3 Followers