Hiding in the Bushes

Story Info
Home from college he can't resist his cougar neighbor.
5.2k words
4.51
9.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband was out of town on business and I knew she'd be half drunk like always when ever he was gone for a few days, it wasn't a secret she liked her cocktails.

************************************************************

It was the summer of my freshmen year and my parents were having small party for a few neighbors, they'd get together every so often for a few drinks and catching up. It was always the husbands around the pool table in the basement and the women in the living room and kitchen gossiping, it was the same neighbors I've known for years.

I'd always stayed upstairs upstairs only leaving my room for a quick trip to the kitchen leaving the adults to there fun, but now just back after a year at college I had to say hello.

I made my way through the house saying hello and answering questions about school and campus life, the husbands sports and girls, the wives advice about being on my own in a dorm. It was all the same until I saw Mrs. S.

Out of all the wives Doris was my favorite, she was the only one that wasn't a mother and seemed more interested in my dating and if I found a girlfriend then my studies. As we talked I mentioned I hadn't seen her husband, she let me know he was away a few days on business and she'd come alone.

As we stood talking it was hard to keep my eyes from running over her, she always wore dresses that showed off her breasts with a little cleavage, short skirts, dark stockings and heels. For being in her early fifties she still looked hot and didn't hide it.

When mom saw me talking with Doris she subtly reminded me say goodnight and go back upstairs until the party ended.

When everyone left I heard mom talking about how Doris flirted with her best friends husband, from what mom said it wasn't the first time she'd gotten too friendly when she drank. She even told dad about about how she saw the two of us and talking and gave a subtle hint go to my room.

Still thinking about what mom said about Mrs. S I couldn't stop imaging what it would be like to have Doris while I edged myself to sleep.

The next day I was watching her from my bedroom window as she laid out on the deck enjoying the sun in the privacy of her backyard away from curious eyes like mine. Seeing her in bathing suit for a mature women in her fifties Mrs. S had a decent body, a little sagging of her full round breasts and a pushing cushion but still attractive enough to make another wife keep an eye on her husband.

As I sat there watching and edging all I could think about was what it would be like fucking her and having that mouth and those red lips wrapped around my cock.

*************************************************************************

I was always horny, I couldn't look at a woman or girl with out imagining how I'd fuck and use her, age didn't matter to me once aroused all I could think about was sex.

In class I'd sit at my desk looking around the room for a peek at a bra or the open legs under the desk, most of the girls unaware of my stare or how I'd get myself off right there at my desk.

A friends mom once had me to the point I needed to jerkoff, as I went to the bathroom by the laundry room there was a pair of her panties in the basket. I wrapped them around my cock and in a minute the cotton crotch was soaked in cum, from the way they'd gotten me off.

All I thought about was sex with a mature women, my teachers, friends moms, neighbors wives, even mom at times.

*****************************************

I watched as Doris went back inside, with the binoculars I could see her just inside the glass doors pouring a drink before returning to the sun. I sat there for an hour or so watching and edging until she'd gone in for good.

That evening in the family room watching tv with mom every female actress reminding me of Mrs. S, at one point I had to put a pillow on my lap to hide my bulge. I needed to go to my room before mom noticed my erection, I couldn't stop thinking of Doris home alone and drinking.

It was just past nine and I was watching her windows every so often getting a peek of her thru a half closed blind as she walked from the kitchen to the family room.

With both houses the same I'd follow the lights waiting for the bedroom hoping for another peek, finely around ten it came on. The blinds half open I knew she'd have to cross the room to close them, the brief rush of anticipation felt like coming even before seeing her.

She never noticed the blinds and went straight past the bed to the dresser about five feet from the window set down her drink and stepped back looking in the mirror.

She stood there a minute staring and playing with her hair and began unbuttoning her her blouse when she stepped out of sight, the light in the bath came on but the shade was down.

For the next few minutes my mind went wild as my imagination filled with images and thoughts of having her in that shower it was just like moms where I'd take my long showers.

Then she was back wearing a robe, she looked in the mirror, picked up her drink and the light was out.

The neighbors houses dark and I was still watching for Doris when the blinds of the patio door opened and she stepped out side.

Standing there in the patio light wearing a short robe she lit a cigarette, it was the first time I've had more than a peek since this afternoon, my bulge heavy I sat watching and fondling myself. It was only minutes until she went back inside and closed the blinds behind her.

It was that tease that brought out an uncontrollable urge for Doris, I'd been watching her in all afternoon and I'm still sitting at the window, I had to see her.

I couldn't stop myself, knowing she was alone I put on my sweats and snuck across the backyards and into the bushes by the family room and stood in the dark at window watching.

Doris was sitting on the sofa watching tv and smoking, a half empty bottle of vodka and full ashtray on the coffee table.

The robe she'd put on was a short terry, mid-thigh, when she crossed her it rode up showing her upper thigh and a little cheek, that's when I noticed she was wearing pantyhose.

They were always my weakness. Sweats at my knees cock in hand I watched from the bushes edging, the nervous excitement and fear of getting caught had me so aroused and horny my urges just got stronger.

When she'd gotten up and went to the kitchen she seemed to have trouble keeping her balance, at times using the wall to steady herself, coming back she almost stumbled.

The robe hanging open I could see she was only wearing a bra and the shear pantyhose, my groin pulsed at the sight of her as she sat back on the sofa robe still open. With her legs spread my eyes never left the shear pantyhose and the smooth mature pussy split by their seem.

I thought about Doris at the party, the tight dress she wore, clinging to that mature body, her breasts and cleavage, the short skirt and black stockinged legs. The way she'd asked if I had a girlfriend hid away at college and smiled just before mom interrupted us.

As I stood outside the window slowly edging she laid back in the sofa corner and closed her eyes.

Laying almost naked on the sofa, the vodka had taken it's toll, knowing her husband was away, my bulge hanging heavy and aroused, the urges were hard to resist.

I had to take the chance. Knocking on the window just loud to get her attention I left the window when she opened her eyes and went to the door ringing the bell.

It took a few more rings before the light came on and I saw her silhouette coming to the door, she looked thru the curtain seeing it was me opened the door.

"G, it's late is." that's when I stopped her.

"Sorry if I startled you Mrs. S," she was leaning on the door to steady herself, "I thought I saw someone in the backyard, and wanted to check on you."

With the strong smell of vodka and glazed eyes it was easy to see she was enjoying herself with Mr. S away, I'd seen her drinking at the parties but never like this.

Standing in the dim lit doorway, the short robe loosely tied at the waist, open to just above her thigh, the top showing a hint of the black bra, it was hard not to stare.

"Is he gone," she seemed to calm and looked over her shoulder, "do you think we should check the other doors." As she opened the door for me I noticed her eyes subtle glance at my crotch.

"I can check them if you want," stepping inside she closed and locked the door.

"Thank you G, you know Don's away, at least now I'll feel safe," she looked at me with this smiling grin, "I'll be watching tv."

Taking my time making sure all the doors were locked and blinds closed I had a small glass of jack in the kitchen to relax and calm myself.

With everything locked I went back into the family room and found Doris passed out a glass of vodka spilled on the sofa.

I sat on the sofa and shook her gently at first and then a little harder, she never moved, her eyes closed and breathing heavy she was out. I sat there a minute staring before giving her another nudge just to make sure she didn't wake up.

*****************************************

She was like a ragdoll as I opened her robe.

Her full breast were hard to resist, my hand hand quivering I gently cupped squeezing their large nipples. They were soft and still firm to my touch just like I'd imagined after all this time.

The pantyhose my weakness, the way they held her ass tight an firm, the seam running between her cheeks and splitting the lips of that fat mature pussy. I couldn't look away hanging heavy and fighting the urge to touch her.

Stripping naked my cock hanging and full I spread her legs an knees wide exposing that pink pussy.

I began with her ankle an slowly moved up, my fingers soft to the touch moved over the calf, under the knee until felling the smooth inner thigh, the feel of stockings always aroused me.

As my hand brushed her pussy my cock spasmed, the lips split by seam were warm to the touch, D's juices wetting my fingers as I rubbed her full mature mound.

Licking my fingers I tasted my first woman, it was sweet on my lips so sweet I wet my fingers again, my cock throbbing I wanted more then her juice.

Heart racing, hands shaking I went to my knees and covered her mature fat pussy with my open mouth. The sweet taste and scent of her sent a rush of arousal thru me, a raw lustful hunger that took me to the edge.

As I licked and tonged her pussy thru the pantyhose my fingers ripped a hole and my tongue split her warm puffy lips.

Moving closer I put her legs over my shoulder, taking my time gently licking and tonging Doris as I fondled her breasts.

I ate her as long as I could, before letting go of my spasming cock to calm, my face covered in her juices I'd sit back staring at Mrs. S. puffy pussy.

Legs spread, the pantyhose ripped at the seam, her fat mature pussy wet and open, I sat there edging my swollen cock with her juices teasing myself.

Doris never moved or opened her eyes, she laid there calm breathing as if she was sleeping, unaware and open for me.

I shifted my ragdoll laying her out on the sofa, robe open the black bra pulled up over her mature breast their nipples red and hard. I spread her legs and knelt there beside the sofa running my hands over the pantyhose getting myself aroused taking my time letting the urges build.

Leaning down I kissed her nipples as my hand ran up between her legs and over her stockinged thighs, looking at her face I couldn't resist her lips and I kissed her. Even if she wouldn't remember I would.

The rush was unreal and I had to kiss her again this time slipping my tongue between the red lips into her warm mouth, gently rubbing her wet pussy my fingers slipped easily inside.

My cock swollen and hard I got on the up on sofa and ran it's head over Mrs. S's red lipstick gently parting the lips and sliding into her relaxed mouth. I just teased the head a few times before pulling out knowing it wouldn't take much for me to cum right now.

Moving between Doris's legs I lifted her knees pinning one against the sofa and spreading the other until her foot was on the floor. Just looking down at her spread in front of me had my cock jumping.

I move closer teasing her pink wet mature pussy with my bare cock, the pantyhose ripped front to back I slid my cock between her cheeks and tickled her puckered rosebud.

Knowing Doris wouldn't resist a sexual hunger filled me, I'd always wanted to have a women to use and satisfy myself with the pleasures I've only imagined until now.

Sitting between her legs rubbing my cock over her fat mature pussy I began thinking about the women I've imagined having like this.

Friends moms, neighbors wives, there was something about a mature woman that aroused me in ways the girls on campus my age never could.

Their hair and makeup, the tight tops and short skirts, legs in silky smooth pantyhose or stockings, I'd imagine them in their sexist lingerie begging to be fucked.

Now her I was rubbing my cock over Mrs. S's pussy excited and ready to finely enjoy a mature woman, when I looked down at Doris I saw them all.

Giving her a kiss I leaned back and watched as my swollen cock slowly slid into her, when she'd taken all seven inches I pressed against her enjoying the warmth of her pussy. I had to take a minute to calm myself, the excitement and rush of arousal almost made me cum.

I watched my cock slipping in and out as I began fucking her, taking my time, pulling out when I'd get close then sit back looking at Mrs. S fat pink pussy open and wet. I'd tease it with the head of my rock hard cock before slipping back slowly inside her.

I started fucking her slow at first but as my excitement grew my strokes became longer and harder grinding against her wanting to get as deep into her pussy as I could.

My hands under her knees I leaned forward almost pinning them to her chest and fucked her driving my cock as deep into her pussy as I could, over and over pushing and grinding.

I couldn't stop all I wanted was to cum, I raised her knees higher lifting her ass trying to get my throbbing cock deeper, pushing her into the sofa corner I leaned over kissing her.

That's when she kissed back, arms reaching behind my back her legs wrapped around me pulling me tight against her. I froze at the fear of being caught and pulled back when she pulled me tighter.

"Don't stop now, fuck me give me that 18 yo cock," and she kissed me hard.

Knowing she had been letting me use her the way I did all I cared about now was coming.

It was only a minute or so and I was shaking, my breathing gasps, body tense an quivering, my ass cheeks squeezed tight and I was there. My cock throbbing and pulsing as it pumped spurt after spurt of warm cum deep inside of Doris's hot mature pussy.

I laid there on top of her catching my breath as Mrs. S held me tight against her until the spasms faded and my soft spent cock slipped out of her.

Catching my breath I sat back and watched as my cum slowly dripped from her, she ran her fingers thru my cum smiled and licked them clean.

That's when Mrs. S sat up smiling, "Don't worry I won't say anything G," she reached down fondling my limp cock, "as long as you promise to come back."

I did go back but it was never like that first night, it wasn't like taking her to satisfy my forbidden lust for raw sexual pleasure of a woman.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was my senior year and I'd just turned eighteen and with only weeks left I was thinking about college, my freshmen year and how much I'd miss history class.

Ms. H was siting behind the desk like always legs crossed, skirt hiked up showing off her stockinged legs. My favorite teacher.

Always wearing these tight knit tops, short skirts, dark stockings and heels, frosted hair, blue eye shadow, she knew I was looking and seemed to like it.

She'd caught me staring at Tina A sitting a row behind, her legs open showing her panties and mound, my hand in lap covering my bulge she asked a question I couldn't answer.

She had me switch desk to the front right corner and walked over, leaned down checking my notes down, "You need to pay attention," her blouse hanging open showing a black lacy bra.

Walking back to her desk Ms. H sat down crossing her legs letting the skirt ride up before turning to face the class, that's when I realized from my new desk I was the only one that could see behind hers.

With Ms. S the last class of the day I always left class with a bulge and a stop in a bathroom.

One day she was wearing this red knit top so tight it clung to her breast, the skirt pleated just above the knee, black stockings and heels.

I'd been aroused all day scanning for the unbuttoned blouse and parted legs, there was always a few girls that loved teasing. I fought the urges to jerkoff until her class knowing what was waiting and how good coming would feel after seeing her.

As Ms. H sat crossing her legs the pleated skirt rose high enough to show a stocking top and garter, the way my cock tingled and spasmed if I touched it I'd cum.

For the next forty minutes I sat there cock heavy against my thigh as my imagination ran wild. Every time she crossed her legs the skirt rose higher, at one time briefly exposing her full leg before she subtle pulled it down.

Ms. H had me so excited all I could do was stare, she never looked directly at me the entire class until the bell, when she asked me to wait.

I thought she was going to say something about the way I'd been watching her, but she wanted to go over my studying. I was relived but nervous about being alone with her afraid of getting aroused to where I couldn't hide it.

With my desk aside hers she sat facing me legs crossed, skirt mid-thigh, she was close enough the sent of her perfume swirled through my head.

As hard as I was trying not to stare her breasts were right there just three feet away, held firm an separated by the tight knit top were so tempting.

It took her about fifteen minutes to say what she had to, all I could do was listen afraid the quiver in my voice would give me away.

By the time we finished I had to hurry to the bus with no time to stop in a bathroom unless I wanted to walk the five miles home, it didn't matter I missed it.

I'd gotten about a half mile when Ms. H passed me and pulled over offering a ride home I wasn't going to say no. Climbing in all I saw was her sitting in the low bucket seat, knees raised and skirt up to her lap.

She didn't try to cover and just started driving and talking about old movies something we had in common as I gave her directions. It was only ten minutes before we were there, the whole time I kept glancing at those legs.

As I was getting out she turned just enough towards me that I could see up the skirt and the black panties she was wearing before I thanked her and closed the door.

In minutes I was locked in my room laying on the bed edging finely getting the long needed satisfaction I've wanted all day.

It was the same every day, scanning the classes getting myself aroused, waiting for her class before satisfying myself with images of fucking her while she was fresh in mind.

Then one day it finely happened.

Ms. H and me were alone in the classroom, she'd asked me to stay to go over my studying and last test, sliding my desk next to hers she laid the test on my desk.

Moving her chair closer she leaned over and we started, my head above hers I could look down the loose blouse, seeing a black bra holding round full breasts had my cock tingling.

As we sat talking I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she'd lean back as I took a note, legs crossed skirt slightly raised giving me a look at those smooth silky legs and pantyhose exciting me.

Again she leaned over and the blouse opened and my bulge grew, the cleavage, bra, the soft pale breast held tight in the black lace, I had to fight the urge to reach for them.

12