Hierarchy of Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days. It took me three days to work it out.

That's at least partially because of my reduced curiosity, I guess, but still. Three days!

Thhhhreeee...- it's okay, I won't do that again.

On the evening of the third day, I went back into the room. I was trying not to go back in too often - I didn't want Mom or Dad waking up and finding me in a strange, dusty room, reorganizing their priorities - but I needed to know what was going on.

Short-Term Wealth. It was exactly where I'd left it, right behind the 'Sexual Health' folder (money's nice, but herpes is for life). I pulled it out and opened it up to see what I'd missed. Maybe the folder used 'wealth' to mean family, or friends, or sitting-in-a-room-by-yourself-listening-to-music. I had no idea why it would mean that, but clearly something was up.

Inside the folder there were no subfolders, just sheets of paper. The first one looked like a checklist, or a game plan: it had a bunch of different possible income streams, and they seemed to be ranked.

Win The Lottery was right down the bottom (like I said, my sister's not dumb. The odds of winning the lottery are about the same as guessing exactly which second of the year I'm thinking of).

(Did you pick month three, day twenty-seven, hour nine, minute forty, thirty-fifth second? Nope? You just lost the lottery.)

Up the top, however, was something that made me want to facepalm harder than I'd ever facepalmed before:

"USCamgirls.com"

Duh.

Duhhhhh.

I quickly found the US Camgirls sheet and had a read. I didn't really know much about camgirl sites - like I said, porn is free - but it seemed that my sister had found a few different ways to make money from the site. It was genius, really; Ashley could make money showing her body off to strangers without any of the risks.

Putting the folder back in the drawer, I went straight back to my computer and started reading. Camgirl sites are pretty simple: Pretty women use their webcams to stream themselves live to the internet. There's a little chat so you can send messages and requests, and - here's the clever part - publicly "tip" you.

What a lot of camgirls will do is set up different types of show; strip show, shower show, "Hitachi" show (a popular kind of vibrator, I worked out), cum show (masturbating on-camera with their fingers) and then not start each show until they reach the requisite number of tips.

For extra money, they'll also sell their panties and short videos of themselves; solo videos, girl-on-girl, sometimes even girl-guy vids.

Again, not something I'd ever been into, because - and I cannot stress this enough - porn is free. The main reason people use these sites is because of the connection, apparently. The girl is laughing and chatting to you (like a girlfriend experience kind of thing) and that's worth serious cash to some people.

They can make a lot of money. The top camgirls, my research told me, make something like a million dollars a year.

That's not an exaggeration. A million dollars a year.

Obviously my sister was just starting out, so she was nowhere near that, but yeah - I could see why she'd started down that path. There are a bunch of different cam sites; it seemed that she'd gone with USCamgirls because of how quickly they paid out. Short Term Wealth.

Within a few months, I knew my sister would be making the big bucks. Probably not a million a year, but with her body? I wouldn't have been surprised.

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned that my sister is gorgeous, but I'm not sure if I really made it clear. Like, I'm not an incest guy; I exclusively search out that kind of (free) porn or have any interest in my Mom or anything like that. My obsession came from one thing and one thing only: the fact that my sister is gorgeous.

She's is blonde and blue-eyed, with thick lips (not in a slutty way, just in a...well, it's hard to spend too much time watching my sister's mouth without imagining it wrapped around certain things) and I don't know if Ashley sold her soul to the devil for it but she has literally never had a pimple in her life. I know: before puberty hit, I was desperately waiting for something to tease her about, and nothing ever came.

And her body...wow. Expeditions into her underwear drawer have told me that she's a D-cup, but everything she wears just seems to emphasize her perfect tits. Our pizza guy was a lucky man, I'll tell you that. She's got a thin waist, wide hips, and an ass that you could bounce a quarter off. She's an incredible mover; as well as being amazing at basically every sport she's ever tried, she did a bunch of jazz hip-hop when she was in high school.

One time when she didn't know I was home, I caught her dancing in her underwear. It was one of the greatest moments of my life.

She genuinely doesn't sound real. Hell, I live with her and I struggle to believe that she's real.

Now you know why I had to have her.

###

The next day, I loitered in the hallway until I heard the music come on. Then I ran straight to my computer, loaded up USCamgirls.com and hit the "new" section. There were about a dozen girls, but it was pretty easy to narrow it down. My sister isn't Asian, for starters.

When I was researching these sites, I'd learned a handful of things about how to put a profile together. Like, they recommend using a picture of your face for your profile pic, to further emphasize the 'real girl!' thing, but my sister had gone with just a picture of her tits.

Now, before you start thinking of me as ungrateful, believe me - looking at my sister's tits was one of the greatest experiences of my life. Even if there hadn't been anything else to the site, just her tits, that would have been a day for the history books.

Her nipples were long and pink and her areolae were surprisingly large. It made me think of a cow's teats - I have no idea why I found that hot, but I did. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

And then I clicked through to her page, and smiled.

But not for the reason you might expect.

There were a whole heap of people in her chat-room. She hadn't turned anonymous off, and so she was getting some weird requests (and this is coming from a guy who wants to fuck his sister). A lot of people requesting she show off her feet, for some reason.

But Ashley wasn't really paying much attention to them. My sister was dancing in the middle of the room, slowly stripping (well, it couldn't have been that slowly; she'd only been online for a few minutes, and she was already down to panties and the safety pinned button-up shirt she'd been wearing the other night) and just looked like she was having the time of her life.

Her panties were wet, and every now and again she'd stop, glance at the computer and shiver with pleasure.

Ashley was exploring her exhibitionist streak...and loving every minute of it.

But - and here's what made me smile - my sister was hardly getting any tips at all. Why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free, hey? (It was hard to look at my sister's tits without cow metaphors springing to mind.) Like don't get me wrong; she was making money. But it was no more than she'd make if she was...I dunno, stacking shelves or flipping burgers.

My sister needed someone to help her with her newfound career. Someone that she trusted...

I spent the next six hours watching my sister, as she came over and over again. I saw now why she'd left anonymous comments on; it seemed the nastier the suggestions, the more she got off on it. On one hand, it was a pretty incredible experience for me. Not only did I see my sister naked for the first time, I also got to see her:

•Finger herself to orgasm

•Use a vibrator on herself to orgasm

•Spread her legs apart and try to fit a deodorant can inside herself

•Fuck herself with the deodorant can until she came

•Cover her tits with honey and try to lick it off, and (in her final 'show' for the night):

•Put clothes pegs on her nipples, spank herself until her ass was red, and then finger herself to orgasm one last time.

It was a hell of a day.

And the whole time, I was taking notes. Jerking off to my sister was less of a priority than fucking her, and my sister had inadvertently given me a clear path to the latter. When she was done, I had five pages of notes and a pair of balls full to the point of bursting.

But even when she stopped, I didn't.

As soon as my sister turned the camera off, I moved straight into the room of one of the most popular girls on the site (they sort them by how much they earn, not just how many people are watching) and spent a few hours watching her channel and taking still more notes.

I had ideas.

After she finished her show, I finally gave my throbbing testes a break, and brought myself some release.

Again, and again, and again, and again.

I thought I'd jerked off before, but on that day, I think I might have broken some kind of record. So much that I'd been fantasizing about seeing (and so much that I'd never even thought of)...my sister's body had gone from an object of fantasy to something I saw quivering in pleasure, shown off for a room full of people.

Shown off for me.

Like I said, it was an amazing day.

As I drifted off to sleep that night, a thought struck me; my plan relied on Ashley showing herself off to so many people that her brother was just one more on a long list. My best bet for avoiding suspicion was to transform Ashley into a complete slut, make her morals slip so much that when her aversion to incest disappeared, she barely even noticed.

But camgirling was a mostly solo venture. It involved her sitting in her bedroom, alone. And don't get me wrong; she was definitely acting more slutty than she would have a week ago, but it wasn't enough. When it's just you and a screen and a camera, it doesn't feel real. It's like a game.

I needed her to get out there and slut it up for real.

On the other hand, her new camming career opened up some pretty interesting doors, and a plan was starting to formulate at the back of my mind. If I went back to plan A and convinced her to get a job at the strip club, I'd be throwing my evening of research away, and my new plan would work - I knew it would.

What to do?

Over dinner, I tried not to act any differently. Fortunately, Ashley looked as exhausted as I felt, and so even if my face somehow conveyed how much I'd seen her do, I don't think she would have noticed.

"What'd you get up to today, Ash?" Dad asked, chewing the steak that Mom had made for dinner.

"Hung out online," she said with a smile. "Just chatting to friends, mostly."

"How about you, Jakey?"

"Yeah, pretty much the same. Found a new site, it's pretty fun."

Normally this would be followed by a less-than-subtle reminder that we should be out there looking for jobs, but today it didn't come. An unexpected perk from my rearrangements. Instead, Dad got up and opened the freezer door.

"What do you want for dessert tonight, guys? Ice-cream? Pie?"

My eyes widened as the solution to my conundrum became obvious, and it was with a huge grin that I replied.

"Why not both?"

***

"Heya Ash."

"Hey Jake - what's up?"

"Just wondering what you were up to tonight."

"Nothing," she said with a blush, and I couldn't stop my lips from curling in excitement.

"Okay, cool. Lemme know what time you finish - I'd love to hang out."

"For sure," she said, still blushing.

Tonight was the night.

###

The moment I'd worked out what I needed to do, I'd nipped to my bedroom for supplies and then gone straight back to the small room beneath the stairs. I hadn't even waited for everyone to go to sleep; I figured even if someone from my family found me exiting the small, dusty room, they wouldn't connect it with my sister's new career as a stripper.

Besides, even if they did catch me, it wasn't like they were going to ask questions. I'd turned down their curiosity enough to make sure I was indefinitely safe from prying eyes.

Ashley had found a way to deal with the exhibitionist streak I'd given her. She could take care of it in her room, door locked, safe and snug while still getting hundreds of strangers off.

But that wasn't enough. I wanted her as my own personal slut; I wanted her to be so cavalier about sex that when I suggested myself as a potential partner, she didn't see a problem with it.

I wanted my sister to sink so low, she'd fuck her own brother without question.

And that meant getting her out there.

Ashley's drawer was exactly as I'd left it. I went straight to the Exhibitionism folder, and opened the Exposure To Strangers subfolder.

Inside were the same pieces of paper as I'd found in the "Friends" folder - Exposing Cleavage, Exposing Ass, Exposing Tits.

Not what I was looking for.

The order in which Ashley prioritizes exposing her body doesn't really bother me. No, what I was looking for was something else entirely. Exposing herself in reality, as opposed to exposing herself online.

And since it wasn't there...it was up to me to add it.

Pulling out the pen and paper I'd grabbed from my room, I had a look at some of the paper already in Ashley's folders. I had no idea if this would work, but I figured it was worth the risk.

At worst, well...I guess it could have driven her insane, in theory. But it didn't feel like I was doing anything dangerous. I was just putting pieces of paper into a filing cabinet.

And at best, it got me one more step to fucking her.

As you can see, it was a no-brainer.

In my neatest handwriting (which is, I'll freely admit, not particularly neat) I wrote 'Exposure To People In Real Life' on one sheet of paper, and 'Exposure To People Online' on another. I briefly considered adding a new folder, 'Exposure To Family Members', to the cabinet, but now that I'd had a chance to view Ashley's body through the webcam, seeing it in person wasn't the driving force it'd once been.

See what I mean? Once we have something, it naturally slips down the priority list.

Besides, Sex with Ashley was my priority, not See Her Nipples Up Close. The risks of adding a 'Family Members' were too high; she could suddenly start flashing Mom or Dad, or realize that something was up, and go get herself locked up in a mental ward.

This would take a little longer, but it was so much safer. Get her to show off her body at the strip club, get her more comfortable showing off to people in real life. That was the path to success. I was sure of it. And I wanted it all, even if that meant a bit of waiting.

Exposure To People In Real Life went at the start of the folder, and Exposure To People Online at the end. Income was still a high priority, but above them all was Trust In Jacob.

I hoped this would mean she was overcome with the urge to strip publicly, but still keep her side career on US Camgirls alive. I wanted her to have a variety of incomes, all of them related to exposing herself.

I wanted her thinking about sex all the time, day and night.

My sister would be horny, exposing herself every chance she got, and desperate to tell me all about it.

At least, that was the plan.

###

"Who's on tonight?"

The bouncer looked at me strangely. Clearly my attempt to be casual hadn't really worked - I guess wandering up to a guy you've never met before and striking up a conversation is a strange thing to do, but after a glance to size me up, he answered.

"Mindy, Tiffany, Dallas...and a new girl."

"Oh yeah?" I said, trying to feign nonchalance. Unfortunately, I think it came across like I was a lunatic, and he just nodded in response.

"What's her name?" I asked, after a pause. He shrugged, and gestured to the bar.

"She'll know."

The woman serving drinks was fully-clothed. I don't know if that's standard for a strip club (like I said, I've never been) and looked friendly enough, but I didn't want to go over. I don't know if they're even meant to let 18-year olds into strip clubs, but I feel like going over to the bar and asking questions would be a good way to get carded and thrown out.

Instead, I wandered to the very back of the room where it was dark, hoping that the lights from the stage would be enough to stop the dancers from seeing me.

I knew my sister was here. I mean, I guess I didn't know, but her car was parked outside. It was possible that she'd parked here to go to the diner next door, but that seemed unlikely.

The room felt like it was sweating. It was sticky, with a weirdly sweet smell, and if I didn't know (or at least hope) that my sister was about to walk out on the stage, I would have left and never come back. Not for the first time, I wondered what the appeal was; there are naked girls on the internet, and they aren't trying to milk you dry of cash.

Well, they are, but in a far less confrontational way.

The music swelled, and the handful of guys dotted around the place turned their attention to the main stage.

"Hey honey. First time?"

I almost jumped out of my skin - to my right, a woman dressed in a green bikini had touched my arm. She was wearing huge, pink, star-shaped earrings, and was wearing her blonde hair in pig-tails.

"Uh, yeah," I said, and she smiled.

"How're you finding it?"

"Great," I replied, and she sat across from me.

She introduced herself ("Dallas") and we chatted for a few minutes, me worriedly looking around for my sister's presence the whole time, until she eventually asked if I wanted a private dance.

"Thanks," I said, "but I'm really not interested."

I felt awful about it, like I was refusing to tip a waitress, but she just flashed me another sparkling smile and wandered over to the next table, where a portly businessman slipped her a twenty.

The black girl on the stage was doing things with the pole that I didn't even think possible. Was my sister going to be next, or was she going to come out and do the rounds like Dallas?

I had imagined I'd just find her on the stage, dancing, but I was quickly growing aware of the gaps in my strip club knowledge. Learning about camgirls had been easy; there are dozens of free sites to check out, each of them with thousands of girls and total anonymity.

How was I going to learn how strip clubs worked?

I quickly decided that being here was too much of a risk, and started towards the door. As I approached the bouncer, I heard the next dancer being announced.

"And now, gentlemen, get ready for our newest dancer...Ashley!"

I froze, and slowly turned around, causing the bouncer look at me oddly for the second time that evening.

In my mind, she would be stepping nervously onto the stage. It was her first time; she'd be scared, trepidatious.

Of course, in my mind she'd be using a fake name. I wasn't bothered, but even if my sister's reputation had still been a priority for me, I doubt I would've even noticed in that moment. All I could think about was the sight in front of me: my sister, confidently striding onto the stage.

I don't know anything about dancing. All I know is that she'd either been practicing, or they'd run her through some kind of course when she joined the club.

Gone was the listless swaying back and forth from her cam show. No, for the next twenty minutes, Ashley enthusiastically gyrated to the music, wrapping herself around the pole, rhythmically taking off her clothes until she was wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

The crowd loved her just as much as I did; her arousal was evident from the moment she started, and when she removed her bra, letting those huge, beautiful breasts burst free, she faltered for a moment, and I swear she came - a small orgasm, just at the crowd's reaction to seeing her magnificent tits.

Even though I'd seen her naked (and so much more) I was on the edge of my seat, desperately waiting for her to remove those panties. I wanted to see my sister nude, slick, onstage in nothing but a pair of high heels.