High and Mighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent her an email. "I am pleased by your video. I have booked a motel room in San Jose for a week from Saturday. Please clear your schedule for that day."

I decided after that to give Selene a vacation for a while until it was time for our date. I passed her once in the hall at Cornelius, and she acted like she didn't see me.

One afternoon I was having lunch at a Subway when in walked Nava, an old friend of mine. Nava was born in Singapore but grew up in Marin County, where I knew her in high school and later on became romantically involved with her. Nava was quite simply the kinkiest woman I had ever known. She and her sister Noa developed an incestuous relationship in high school, and then later got into the practice of picking up guys in clubs, taking them home and double-teaming them. I regret that I had never had that experience, since she and Noa had grown apart by the time I was doing Nava.

Nava sat down next me in the booth and kissed me on the cheek. We chatted for a while, catching up. We had a few laughs over old times, and after a while I posed the question to her: "Nava, are you still as kinky as you use to be?"

She peered at me over the tops of her glasses and snickered. "What do you have cooking?"

I exhaled slowly. "There's this woman where I work. She's one of the big muckety-mucks, but she's totally hot. I'm sort blackmailing her to have sex with me."

Nava pursed her lips. "My, my, you are a very naughty boy. How did you do that?"

"Well, it involved a bit of unauthorized video-recording. Nothing fancy."

"I see. Where do I come in?"

"Do you still like to do women?"

She smirked. "Of course."

"I think she is squicked by the idea of eating pussy."

"So I'm supposed to go down on her and teach her to love it? Or..." Nava's eyes lit up. "You want to make her go down on me."

"That's the idea."

"Sounds like fun. I don't know if I like the blackmail part, but I'll just let that be between you and her."

"So you'll do it?"

"That depends... when and where?"

"I have a motel in San Jose a week from tomorrow." I added, "It will be fun to get together with you again - like old times."

She leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth. It felt nice. Then she said, "Deal." She got up, smiled, and made the "Call me" sign with her hand in front her mouth.

The next week went quickly. On Thursday, Selene showed up at my cubicle, on the pretext of asking me when her interview would be published. She already knew the answer, but I told her anyway. She looked tired, or sick, or something, and she didn't stick around. Afterward, I emailed her the address of the motel and told her the appointment was for 11:00 AM.

On Saturday, Nava arrived just as I finished checking in at the motel. I had requested two room keys and I gave one to her. We agreed that she would let herself in around 11:15.

It was a reasonably nice motel room, with modern fixtures, plush carpet and non-cheesy art prints on the walls. Selene showed up right at 11:00. She was dressed to the nines, again, which surprised me, considering that she was there under duress. Neither of us spoke. She just stood there looking at me, so I began to slowly undress her.

I carefully removed her black silk mini dress, and hung it on a hanger. I may have been forcing her to have sex with me, but I didn't want to be rude about it. Then I stepped back to look at her. She was wearing a sheer pink bra and panties, and she looked damn good. She was scowling at me, but she knew she looked good and she wanted to look good.

I wasn't going to try to kiss her, but I stepped close to her and slipped my hand between her thighs. She didn't resist. My hand came to rest on her crotch, and I'll be damned if her panties weren't soaking wet again. Selene was one hot item. She moved her feet apart just enough to give me better access, and as I began to massage her cunt through the fabric, I saw her eyes half-close like a cat getting petted. Her body was tense - I thought she was suppressing an urge to moan.

I paused to remove her bra and panties, staring at her body and inspecting it with frank admiration. I instructed her to lie on the bed, on her back with her head dangling over the side. I took off my own clothes and then knelt above her, straddling her belly, and began to rub my cock and balls on her very erect nipples. I knew that she had fantasized about this, and I saw her hand sneak down and begin to massage her clit.

Her breathing became noisy, and I moved to stand next to the bed, straddling her face and sliding my cock into her mouth. She moaned involuntarily as she began to suck me, while her fingers stayed busy on her clit. From the corner of my eye, I saw Nava silently enter the room. She grinned at me and began to slip out of her clothes.

I made sure that Selene was distracted, as I shoved my cock down her throat with increasing passion. Meanwhile, Nava crept onto the bed and positioned herself between Selene's thighs. I grabbed Selene's hair and pushed my cock in as far as it would go, so that my balls smacked her nose, just as Nava's mouth descended on her fingers and her clit.

A sort of wailing sound arose in Selene's throat but was muted by my cock, which was filling her there. She arched her back and her fingers groped to discover what was giving her cunt such pleasure. They encountered Nava's head and pulled her closer as she rubbed her cunt against Nava's mouth. Spasm after spasm wracked Selene's body; she came over and over for a good ten minutes.

Finally she released my cock from her mouth, and raised her head to see whose face she had been fucking. Nava looked up and smiled at her.

"Who are you?" asked Selene.

"I'm a friend of Andre's," answered Nava, smirking.

Selene went silent again, averting her gaze from either of us. I wasn't finished with her, though.

"Put this pillow under your ass, Selene," I instructed. I indicated to Selene that she should move to the center of the bed. Once her ass was elevated, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and pushed my cock deep into her pussy. She groaned loudly and closed her eyes; evidently all those orgasms had made her feel more cooperative.

Selene and I began to fuck slow and hard, while Nava's busy lips moved back and forth between her nipples. I felt Selene's body tensing in preparation for another round of orgasms. I caught Nava's eye and nodded. She grinned back at me.

I began to thrust into Selene a little faster, and she called out, "Oh my god... I'm gonna cum..." On cue, Nava swung around and sat down on Selene's face. Selene's cry of protest was oddly blended with the ecstatic sounds of her climax, and I continued to fuck her relentlessly, causing a chain reaction of further orgasms.

I knew that Nava was just the right person for this job. She was facing me, grinding her cunt all over Selene's reluctant mouth, and she was clearly enjoying herself. Her eye were half-closed and she was biting her lower lip. I was fucking Selene in the dirtiest way I knew how, determined to keep her cumming despite her resistance. But Nava caught my eye and gasped, "I think she's starting to get into it... it feels amazing!" I leaned forward and caught one of Nava's nipples in my mouth, biting down just a little. Nava gasped again, "Jesus - she's gonna make me cum!" and then she convulsed, rubbing her pussy rapidly on Selene's tongue.

Nava groaned in pleasure and lifted herself off Selene's face. To my amazement, I saw Selene craning her neck and extending her tongue, trying to get back into contact with Nava's oozing cunt. I put my hands on Nava's shoulders and pushed her back down. "She wants you," I whispered.

"Ooh, she does," said Nava. She squirmed with delight and turned around so she could look down into Selene's eyes as she rode her mouth. I was so excited by these developments that I needed to taste Selene, so I pulled out of her cunt and crawled between her thighs to suck it. Lord have mercy, she was so wet, and she smelled and tasted so good. I remember thinking to myself that my plan was succeeding beyond my wildest expectations.

As I was feasting on Selene, the idea crossed my mind that this scene could be hotter if Selene were eating Nava's pussy completely of her own free will. I called out to Selene: "Selene, I want you on your hands and knees!" Nava got off Selene's face, and Selene obediently assumed the position. I knelt behind her and began to tease her pussy with the head of my cock. I caught Nava's eye, and saw that we were on the same page.

I slowly pushed my cock into Selene's core, while Nava sprawled on the bed in front of Selene and began playing with herself. As I had hoped, Selene moaned and seized Nava's thighs, pulling her closer, before seizing her ass and burying her face in her crotch.

Watching the great and powerful Ms. Toubia surrender so completely to my naughty scenario was arousing me to the boiling point, and I felt my orgasm building. It seemed to be working for Nava as well, who was croaking, "Come on, girl, eat my pussy good! Make me cum!"

But once again Selene beat us both to the punch. Suddenly her body was wracked with climax after climax, as she wailed, "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Somehow she managed to keep her focus on sucking Nava's clit, because Nava followed in rapid succession, and finally I came as well, filling Selene's cunt with my hot cream. Nava was on her in flash, sucking it out of her - Nava always loved the taste of my cum.

The three of us lay spent upon the bed, more or less cuddling. Selene did not shrink from our touch. I felt very satisfied, and that feeling was followed by a pang of remorse for having coerced Selene into thisménage. On impulse, I went to the table and picked up my iPad. I opened the file directory to where I had stored the incriminating videos, showed it to Selene, and then deleted them before her eyes.

I heard her sigh with relief. She looked at me for a moment and then said, "Thank you, sir." She paused, then continued: "Same time next week?"

12