High Finance and Economics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonezoo
Bonezoo
62 Followers

Melissa wet her lips with her tongue and gently took the big pink head of Nick's cock in her mouth stroking him with both hands. It was thicker than she remembered and Melissa couldn't believe that this thing had been inside her pussy. Melissa's hands couldn't even wrap all the way around his shaft, they were a few centimetres short of touching. No wonder she was so sore.

Nick just stood there watching this Asian beauty queen working his big cock in her mouth. Her exotic eyes and soft plumb lips were breathtaking and he wanted more. Nick roughly removed Melissa's robe tossing it aside to admire her delicate body before he started groping her beautiful breast. Then Nicholas gently brushed the hair out of her gorgeous face, gathered it all into a ponytail before wrapping it around his hand. After a couple of minutes, Nick started moving his hips gently forward hitting the back of Melissa's throat. Melissa didn't have a gag reflex and she was always able to take Terry's 4-inch cock easily but the sudden assault from Nick's monster shaft caused her to pull away.

Melissa: "It's too big. I can't..."

Nicholas: "Shhh...Just try. I'll take it slow."

Nick placed his cock back inside Melissa sweet warm mouth and slowly pumped himself. He gently pushed against the back of her throat with each stroke before withdrawing until just the tip remained, allowing Melissa to catch her breath. Nick continued this for several minutes slowly pushing himself deeper and deeper until he was 6-inches in before Melissa coughed and gagged. She threw her hands on Nick's hips trying to create some space but Nick's firm grip on the back of her head gave him full control and he continued to fuck her pretty little Asian mouth at a steady pace. Melissa kept gagging but Nick kept pumping away managing to get himself another inch deeper before Melissa was at her limit. Tears were running down her cheeks, wet sucking noises filled the room and Melissa was drooling everywhere. All over Nick's cock, down her chin and all over her perky breast.

Nick was enjoying the sight of this innocent young Asian doll gagging on his massive member. He couldn't help himself and decided to pick up the pace slapping his balls against her chin. Melissa pushed back in protest tapping Nick on the stomach, like a fighter trying to surrender but the assault continued for several minutes until Nick finally withdrew himself allowing her to breathe. Melissa thought she was going to pass out, she was suffocating.

Melissa coughing: "I can't...(cough)... it's too big...I can't breathe...and it hurts."

Nicholas: "You were doing really well. You took so much of it already. Why don't we have a little break... Here, stick your chest out."

Melissa was confused but did what she was asked. She was just grateful that her throat was no longer being fucked. Nick placed his cock between Melissa's saliva covered perky 34C breast.

Nicholas: "Now, push your tits together so they're wrapped around my cock."

Melissa obeyed and Nick began to fuck her smooth soft tittys.

Nicholas: "Has Terry ever titty fucked you before?"

Melissa turned her head in disgust, she felt so dirty being used like a sex toy. Still having a grip on her hair, Nick pulled on it forcing Melissa to look at him.

Nicholas: "I asked you a question. Has Terry ever titty fucked you before?"

Melissa with tears running down her cheeks and saliva smeared over chin: "No."

Nicholas: "Poor guy, Doesn't get in cum inside your pussy or fuck these perfect tittys. Does he cum in your mouth at least?"

Melissa: "No, that's disgusting."

Nicholas: "I think you need to learn to enjoy the taste and swallow. Would you like me to fuck your mouth again till I cum?"

Fear set in as Melissa remembered the feeling of drowning with Nick's cock down her throat, choking for air. It was the last thing she wanted.

Melissa: "Please no. Can't you just finish like this or I could use my hands?"

Nicholas: "As nice as your tittys are it just won't do. What I would prefer is that tight little Asian pussy of yours but I'll be a gentleman and let you chose. Your mouth or your pussy?"

Melissa didn't want either but she decided having sex again would be the lesser evil. She was still thinking it over when Nicholas yanked on her hair.

Nicholas: "Well?"

Melissa: "O.k...O.k...let's have sex. Just promise me you'll be gentle."

Nicholas: "Of course my dear, I'll be a complete gentleman. But first I want you to say it. Where did you want me to cum?"

Melissa: "M...my...pussy."

Nicholas: "Say it properly and don't forget to say please."

Melissa felt like such a whore with this massive cock sliding between her breast. But she knew what Nick wanted, she knew he wanted her to beg. She just wanted it to be over and gave in.

Melissa: "Please cum in my pussy."

Nicholas yanked on her hair again: "Louder."

Melissa: "PLEASE CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

Nicholas: "Since you asked so nicely."

Letting go of her hair, Nicholas grabbed Melissa's knees and lifted her until she was flat on her back. He pressed down on her legs firmly pinning and spreading Melissa so her pussy was facing up in the air waiting to receive its punishment. Without using his hands, Nick positioned the tips of his cock at her entrance and Melissa shot a hand down to her pussy to halt his advances.

Melissa: "Ww...wait...slow down... you said you'll be gentle."

Nicholas: "Here, I'll let you put it in."

With that, Nicholas pumped himself gently pushing against Melissa's tight slit just missing her opening. Melissa repositioned Nick's shaft and rocked her hips forward until she could feel herself stretching around his bulbous head. She was still soaking wet from her orgasms and Nick was slick with her saliva but being so big it was a struggle to get it in. After Melissa's third failed attempt to insert his cock, Nick decided to help her out and he thrust his hips forward slipping the head of his cock inside her.

Melissa grunted: "AAAhhhhh...Ooww...stop...stop...stop."

Tears streamed from Melissa's eyes as Nick pushed himself further inside her. Her mouth was open to scream but nothing came out. Melissa thought after last night it would be a little easier but not being intoxicated made the pain more real. She could feel every little vein and bump on Nick's unprotected cock stretching her out. Melissa's legs began to shake from the pain but Nick continued to gentle pump away thinking only of his own pleasure. Melissa presses a hand over her pussy trying to ease the pain but all she could do was endure and squeal softly with every invading stroke.

Melissa: "Ooww...Ow...Ahh...Ow..."

After several intense minutes, Melissa was finally getting used to Nick's size and she was slowly feeling more pleasure than pain. Letting go of one of Melissa's legs, Nick grabbed a hand full of her hair lifting her head off the lounge.

Nicholas: "I want you to watch my big cock fuck your little pussy."

Melissa Looked down and was mesmerized at the sight of this massive wet member disappearing inside of her and the sight of her tender folds gripping onto the shaft as it withdrew. She couldn't believe how much of it was going in, the experience was surreal and overwhelming. Then after several minutes of watching her innocent little pussy getting ravaged before her eyes, Melissa could feel her body betraying her and another orgasm was building quickly. As she neared the edge of release, Melissa tensed her body and curled her toes in anticipation as her pleasure finally reached its climax.

Melissa: "H...holy fuck...Ooo...gwad...I'm...cuuummminngg...OOO...GWWAADD."

Melissa bucked and shook uncontrollably as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Being completely sober this time. Melissa felt every inch of Nick's hard cock stretching her pussy which made her orgasm so intense, that she became delirious and started mumbling in Chinese. Nick lost it at the sight of this cum drunk little Asian and he drove himself deep inside her as he emptied his balls.

Nicholas: "Fuck yesss...dammnn...your pussy's so good."

Nicholas collapsed on top of Melissa letting her legs wrap around him. His cock was still pulsing as the last of his cum was slowly dipping out and he could feel Melissa's pussy twitching around his shaft. They both laid there spent and exhausted enjoying the moment. Nick gently stroked Melissa's head as she finally came down from her most intense high ever.

Nicholas: "Welcome back beautiful. That was amazing."

Melissa smiled blissfully, her body still numb with pleasure and her mind still foggy. Nicholas got up slowly, sliding his semi-hard cock out of Melissa's pussy covered in both their juices. A large glob of cum oozes out and dribbles down Melissa's ass landing on the leather lounge.

Nicholas: "Your pussy looks so beautiful filled with cum. (Nick fingers her pussy a couple of times then wipes it on Melissa's thighs.) I think we should get you cleaned up. Can you stand or do you need help?"

Melissa sat up slowly but her legs were still weak and unable to hold her weight.

Nicholas: "Just wait and I'll have you cleaned up first. Alice can you come in here."

Melissa turns to see Alice enter the office and she immediately tries to cover herself with her hands. How did Alice respond so quickly? Was she waiting outside the door the whole time? Melissa was horrified as she realized Alice must have heard everything. All her screams of pleasure, the dirty conversations and now she would witness the aftermath of her fucking. Melissa felt like such whore.

Alice: "Yes Sir, how may I help?"

Nicholas: "Can you clean Melissa up a bit so she doesn't make a mess through the house. Then when you're done have my office cleaned too."

Alice: "Yes sir, right away."

Alice pulls out a white hanka-chief from her pocket and quickly moves over to Melissa who is sitting on the lounge naked. Alice knees down slowly and begins to gently wipe the cum from between Melissa's legs.

Melissa: "It's O.K. I can do it myself." (tries to take the cloth.)

Alice doesn't say a word but continues to spread open Melissa's thighs and wipes what she can with the cotton cloth. Melissa was too exhausted to put up much of a fight and she felt so ashamed at having this poor young girl cleaning up her cum filled pussy. She wanted to apologize but she couldn't even look Alice in the eyes. It was such a weird feeling for Melissa, getting cleaned by a stranger, part of her got a little excited but she pushed the thought out of her mind blaming it on her recent climax.

Nicholas: "Where are Marie and Anna?"

Alice: "Lady Marie and Anna are getting ready in the master suite. They're waiting for Melissa to join them."

Nicholas: "I'll take her up there."

In one sweeping motion, Nicholas put an arm under Melissa's legs and then body picking her up off the lounge. Melissa was surprised and gave a little yelp before wrapping her arms around Nick's shoulders for support. As Nick held Melissa in his arm another glob of cum dripped out of her pussy spattering onto the marble tiles. Melissa turned bright red as she felt it oozing from her body before hearing it land on the floor. Alice quickly shot her hand over Melissa's sensitive opening catching what she could and gave Melissa another wipe before Nicholas started strolling out the office.

(Entering the master bedroom.)

Marie: "Nicholas, what did you do?"

Nicholas smiling: "Nothing. I was just helping Melissa out. She was in need of a good going over."

Marie: "I know you like her but let the poor girl rest. Melissa, are you O.K.?"

Melissa still in Nick's arms: "I'm...I'm fine."

Nicholas: "Don't worry, Melissa was enjoying herself too. I'll quickly shower with her and she'll be ready to go in just a moment."

With Melissa in arms, Nick walks straight into the bathroom and sets Melissa down to stand in the shower. Melissa was still weak and had to hug onto Nick's waist for support, as he moved to turn the water on. For the next ten minutes, Nick bathed Melissa, lathering up the soap on her body, groping her breast and rubbing himself against her. Melissa at this point had lost all her fight and she just let Nick do whatever he wanted with her body. It wasn't like she could stop him anyway.

Nick carefully cleaned every inch of Melissa which included sticking his fingers in her sore pussy. Melissa jumped a little when he did so but she didn't care, what's another finger fucking on top of what she has gone through in the last 24hours. Nick was now standing in front of Melissa grinding his crotch against her and groping her ass with both hands. Melissa gave a little scream as she felt Nicholas stick a finger into her tight little butthole.

Melissa: "Oww...Please, Nick no."

Marie must have heard as she shouted back at Nicholas.

Marie: "Hope you're behaving yourself in there."

Nick grinned as he withdrew his finger from Melissa's tight anus but not before pumping it a couple more times just to see the reaction on Melissa's face. Her look of confused fear let Nick know he would be the first to claim that too.

Nicholas: "I guess we'll just have to save this for next time."

To be continued...

Bonezoo
Bonezoo
62 Followers
12