High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your shoes back on."

I looked at my heels. He wanted me naked except for those? Fair enough.

"Yes, Master."

I put my feet back into the pair of heels and did up the straps. I stood up straight so he could look at me. My husband had never truly admired my body. If anything, his weak interest had left me a little insecure as I'd gotten older. Sex in the dark had been his choice and as the years passed I'd accepted and even welcomed the dark.

With Stuart it was different. In the early days in his office darkness hadn't been an option. Now I was positively bathed in light. My stomach churned with excitement as the initial shyness faded away and I walked back and forth in front of those big glass panels. The low sun illuminated every crevice of my nakedness to his eyes. If I had faults, he was seeing every one of them clearly.

"Do you like it?

Master?" I added quickly, almost forgetting the game.

"Oh yes."

He came towards me. A predator with only one intent and I melted as he took hold of me and turned me to the windows. He pushed me against one of the giant panes with determination and force.

"Uhh."

Hands slid down my back. They stroked my thighs and caressed my butt. They cupped my tits and fingers teased my nipples until they hurt. His hot breath breezed over my neck.

"You like it rough don't you." He whispered.

"Oh fuck."

Stuart was on the floor behind me. His mouth and tongue were at my pussy and ass hole, feeding on me as I shuddered with raging desire. I stared forward, into his gardens. This was almost sex in the open.

"Uhh."

Ever the expert he lifted me towards a high. A peak where I would willingly jump. Anything for that moment of absolute primitive pleasure.

"Uhhh."

When I tried to move, a hand pressed into my back and pushed me back into place.

My breathing became a mess and hot breath misted the glass where my face pressed against it. That tongue just never stopped moving. My ass, my pussy, my clit. A constant tickle that became more and more unbearable. My whole body was squirming on its tip.

"Oh god. Make me cum."

I could have cried when he just stopped. Almost as if he'd heard how close I was in my voice and had decided to leave me hanging.

"Please."

"Not yet.

The more on edge, you are. The more desperate you are. The more satisfying it will be in the end."

I turned and pressed my back to the glass so that I could look at him. The man who held my pleasure hostage. My hand went to my pussy and began rubbing it to ease the ache.

"Stop." He commanded.

"Yes, Master."

Reluctantly I stopped.

"But I need to cum." I muttered hopefully.

"You said you wanted tying up. I have a Special Room I like to take my slaves to. If you'd like to see?"

I smirked. Hopeful that he would finish me yet.

"Ooh. You do have cuffs."

"I can do better than cuffs."

I was intrigued.

"You'd better show me."

He took hold of my hand and pulled me after him. I'd go to his lair. I didn't care so long as he put his cock in me.

"Oh, my god."

I'd slowly become more and more convinced that Stuart was no ordinary lover. But I'd never expected this.

I couldn't decide if it was a horror show or a pleasure palace. Every item from the bed to a simple chair was a sex toy. All I knew was that here I was going to be secured by more than a pair of cuffs.

They use the word 'broken' liberally in porn. I knew. I'd watched enough of it. If I didn't back out now, I'd know what that word truly meant. Stuart's insatiable stamina would thoroughly break me, and then he would continue, no matter what.

I played the game regardless.

"Do what you want to me Master. I'm yours."

"I know."

His eyes were piercing as he spoke and I withered under his gaze. That was it. I'd surrendered the last of my control.

"Lay over the couch."

It wasn't any kind of couch I was familiar with. It was a curving bench of padded leather with straps for my hands and feet. I climbed over it, laying forward I positioned myself, awaiting the restraints.

It was unexpectedly comfortable. And expectedly exposing. My butt was pushed upwards and outwards. With my thighs parted Stuart had complete access to whichever of my holes he chose to use. As a final present to him, a dip in the couch left enough access to my hanging tits for his hands.

"How many girls have you had here?"

"In this room? Three before you. Others over the years experienced aspects of it along the way. It took time to build my collection."

"And they did all walk out of here?"

I thought I should check even though it was a little late now the last strap was being pulled tight. If I'd delivered myself to a murdering psychopath to be tortured and killed, I'd done it already. Just the thought sent my heart rate racing. It wasn't impossible.

"Only the ones that remembered to call me Master."

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Master."

I pulled on the leather cuffs. They were more than secure. I felt a tiny flash of fear.

"Don't I get a safe word or something?"

"No."

That single word, delivered with such finality. It was a switch to my glands. Chemicals rushed through my bloodstream. Triggered by fear that I might be making a serious mistake. Only the tremble on my lips and reddening of my cheeks gave away my sudden anxiety.

It was only a momentary thing. The fleeting fear became a yearning arousal as soon as his hands touched my butt.

"Mmmm.

I like it when you play with my ass."

His hands stroked my butt cheeks, softly squeezing them and pulling them to the sides to expose me even further. Cooler air teased my fast-dampening pussy.

"I think you're forgetting the special word."

A digit pressed at my ass hole, toying with the muscle and threatening to push through it.

"Sorry, Master."

His finger invaded me sharply and I jumped.

"Uhhh."

"Ooh, that's tight."

"Thank you, Master.

One owner. Hardly used. Before you found it again."

That was true. James had experimented a couple of times in the early days, at my encouragement. It wasn't for him and that particular entrance had disappointedly laid barren and unused for many years before Stuart.

"You've been missing out on so much."

He wiggled his finger about inside me, partially withdrawing before pushing home.

"Oh fuck."

I squirmed with want.

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Master. I need you to fuck me."

"In your ass?"

"Oh god yes."

Oil dribbled on my butt and into my crack. I knew what was about to happen. I wanted it.

"Oh fuck. That hurts Master."

His cock went in with a firm, steady determination. Muscles were forced aside and my entrance burned.

"Pain and pleasure. Ying and Yang."

Before, he'd been gentle. Taking his time and easing his way into my butt. Today his intention was for it to hurt.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

I struggled against the restraints helplessly. Yes. I'd put myself in this position and I was about to pay the price.

"Oh my god."

He withdrew and thrust into me again. Then again. Deep and hard. The pain subsided as the oil spread to my insides.

"Uhhh."

His fucking became more consistent. And relentless.

"Uhh. Uh. Uh."

I'd never been taken like this. Never. I was tied and could control nothing. I couldn't stop him if I chose to. I could feel the cold of fear, but with it came a heightened sensation.

As I eased into it Master slapped me across the butt cheek.

"Ahh. Fuck. That stung."

He hit me again. Then again. My whole butt became a stinging, hot cauldron of pain and need. A basic, primal want to be bred like some wild beast overpowered by the stronger, larger male of my species. Tears formed in my eyes. But they were tears of joy. Absolute pleasure.

I came hard.

"Oh fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I shuddered as my head swam. And still, he carried on. Experience told me how he could keep going. On and on. And when he'd finished with my ass he would do the same to my pussy. I wasn't getting off this couch any time soon.

"Fuck."

Another orgasm hit me. Unexpected and violent. I bucked and struggled as the wave passed over me with the warmth of a comforting tropical sea. Then my strength left me and I became an unresponsive fuck toy.

An Enticing Proposal

"You said you wanted to meet a girl who would willingly give herself to me.

How about Rosie?"

That was too funny to contemplate.

"She never would."

"I'm confident she will. A little manipulation and I can bend her to my will. Would you like me to show you?"

I was surprised at my own feelings. My professional mind and my humanity said I should tell him no. But something else. Something deep inside me wanted to see this in play.

"What if I said yes? What would it mean?"

"It'd mean you would be part of it."

"In what way?"

"How adventurous are you?

She's bisexual."

"You want me and her to...

I'm not a lesbian."

"No. But you do have a streak of dominance in you. I saw it that first time in your house. When you cuffed me to the bed."

"Yeah. But you're a man. With a cock."

"And you couldn't turn that to a young girl?

Imagine. Her tied down with that gorgeous face held in place. Her tongue, there just for delivering you pleasure. Her willing to be in that position. Desperate to lick your hot little clit with her tongue.

And you'd still have my cock waiting to fuck you senseless when you were done."

I thought about the petite ginger-haired girl. Imagining her as my slave. Our slave. A toy to be used by us as a couple. But that would be evil. I heard what he said about willing participation, but it all sounded too much like taking advantage. I'd felt a little of that over the weekend and I was still coming to terms with how helpless I'd been for two days.

"I don't know.

This all sounds a little crazy."

"Think about it.

I'm giving you an opportunity to come into my world.

If you want to experience it, I'll get Rosie for us. If you don't. Then I'll not do it."

That was the first hint that I might be more important to him than just as a mere fuck buddy. However, what he was proposing was both madness and extremely unlikely.

"Isn't this the girl you brought into the business to help her develop her career? I don't think she's going to swap psychology for whoring."

"It's not whoring."

He seemed not to like that word. Almost as if it was insulting. I suppose it was. But what else was it?

"Well, I'm up for a threesome if she is.

Christ. Had I just said that? The idea was exciting, but what would I do with a girl? I hadn't even considered the idea before. Not seriously. Sure, I'd thought about it as an abstract. Watched lesbian porn as a tweak to my curiosity. But not truly with any intent.

It didn't matter. It wouldn't happen. Rosie wasn't that sort of girl. So no harm in indulging his fantasies though.

"I'll admit it. I can be as perverted as you.

But she has to agree. She has to be willing. If I think it's anything else, even for one second..."

"It won't be.

I'm very particular. My girls are all eager volunteers. And I reward them handsomely at the finish.

Rosie will get her career out of this either way. And if we do it, invaluable experience of power-orientated personality traits."

"But you do demonstrate empathy." I said trying to humanise him at the very point he portrayed himself as a monster.

"That's not a characteristic of the sociopath."

"Do I? Or do I just fake it to conform?"

That I hadn't considered. Pretending to care? That would make him further towards the psychopathic end of the spectrum.

Celebrities are nearly all confused characters. They either come from highly privileged backgrounds that leave them out of touch with the real world, or from rough upbringings whereby film and stage create an escape. Both resulted in dysfunctional adults that needed a psychologist to make sense of their lives for them.

My afternoon client was no different. A former child actress who'd been put under immense pressure by pushy parents and an abusive father. Now she was in her late twenties, estranged from those parents, but successful and famous as a result of them. However, she was also a mixed-up mess who basically couldn't keep her panties on.

"He's fifty-something. That's not old is it?" She asked.

"I've been seeing him for a couple of months.

Do to think he'll leave his wife?"

Naive or what?

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think..."

She stared at the ceiling like a wistful child."

"He has before. Three times."

"So why do you think he'll stay with you if he does?"

She was a pretty thing. Blonde and petite. A brilliant actress. But an airhead off screen. So many times she'd been here telling me about her latest love. This one was no different. Another week and it'd be someone else.

"He'll stay because I'm young and sexy." She replied hopefully.

"I expect his current wife is also young and sexy. And the one before that."

"But I give him great sex. She can't be or he wouldn't be with me would he."

She smirked at some memory of the latest man to take advantage of her. A director who the Me Too movement had passed by.

"Do you know what we did last weekend? It was so exciting."

I crossed my legs knowing I was about to be subjected to a description of yet another tawdry affair she'd been involved in.

"He was in town and I went to his hotel room. His friends were there."

She looked sorrowful for a moment, staring at the floor. Suddenly she was facing what she had done with objectivity. Suddenly she was realising it wouldn't sound as exciting out loud as she thought it would.

"It was fun at the time."

Yep. There was her attempt as justification.

"It's how you feel about it now that should tell you if it was right."

"Yeah. I guess so.

But he loved me for doing it.

There were four of them. And him.

We did a few lines first. Then I let them fuck me while he watched."

"How do you feel about that?

How do you feel that this man who you want to marry shared you with his friends for his entertainment?"

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes that gripped an audience from the large screen. A little honesty came into her thoughts.

"Dirty.

I let four men I've never met have sex with me. I did it to please him."

"But it didn't please you did it?"

"It did at the time. I was relishing the feeling, enjoying all those men cuming on me.

Do you know what it's like to suck that many cocks? It puts you on a high."

"You were high on the drugs, not the cocks."

I wondered how I could be certain of that as I remembered how taking Stuart in my mouth made me feel.

"But he loves me for it." She said again with obvious hope it was true.

"And you think sex is love?

Sex and love don't always belong in the same bed. Sex is hormonal. Love is spiritual."

"Can't they be both?"

"They can be. Perhaps should be. But it isn't a given. You think they're the same because you want this man to be with you. But do you think he really will be?"

She thought through the question not wanting to face reality.

"No. Not really."

"So what will you do next time?"

"Say no."

How many times had I heard her tell me that before? We talked about saying no every time I saw her and yet she'd fucked more men than most street hookers. If she charged, she'd make more money than her big-buck movie salaries paid her.

"Good.

But you should say no when he calls you. Not when you're in his hotel room."

"But if I say no, I lose him. He'll find someone else."

"And so will you. Someone who treats you better. Someone who you can make the spiritual connection with before the hormonal one."

"You really think so?"

"This man. This director. He's using you to feed his fetishes, involving you in activities that could end your career if it was made public. Do you want that?"

"No. Of course not."

"Then say no.

Next time he asks you to come by and...

Just stop and take a breath. Ask yourself if it's really what a lover would want of a true partner. Or is it the request of someone who sees no worth in you? Someone who is thinking only of himself."

I put my head in my hands when she had gone. Was Stuart doing the same to me? No. He didn't have a wife he pretended he was leaving. He didn't ply me with drugs. And he hadn't once talked about love.

Whatever I was slowly sinking into, I was doing it with my eyes open. I knew our connection was only hormonal. This girl was mistaking that for the spiritual. She was being fed a lie. I wasn't.

Master is Busy

Stuart became distant, preoccupied, not long after his rather mad proposal. And it didn't take long to work out why.

"Oh my god."

I hid in my office shaking with shock when I heard the news. The new girl, Rosie, had handed her notice in with immediate effect. She just didn't come to work one day and I knew immediately Stuart had acted on his proposal.

It was my fault. I'd told him to. And now there was a girl out there groomed and beguiled into his perverted world. While everyone at the Practice assumed she'd found a new job or moved away, I knew she was at his house. And I knew he would call me to join them when he was ready. My body quaked uncontrollably every time the thought entered my head.

What the hell would I do? Fuck another girl while she was tied down? But then what if she really did want it?

I hardly saw Stuart for two weeks. And certainly not alone. When I messaged him he was vague and elusive. I started to worry for the girl. I even considered going to his house and was about to do just that when I got one of those calls.

"Come to my office."

In the past that'd meant we would fuck. Not today. Today it meant he would tell me what he'd done and invite me to join him.

My own foolish fault.

I locked the door as soon as I entered. I didn't wait for a confession.

"You have Rosie don't you?"

"She's at my home. Yes."

"And she's okay?"

I'd never thought I'd doubt him but this was beyond my experience.

He laughed.

"Of course she's okay. Just settling in. Learning the rules. I couldn't present her to you until she's trained."

He sounded like he was talking about a new dog acclimatising to its new forever home after being rescued from the pound. Not a young girl, someone's daughter being used for sexual gratification. I felt I needed to be sure she wasn't harmed in any way.

"She's exquisite Barbara. Soft supple flesh. Pink flesh that radiates and compliments her rich red hair. Close up, you can see tiny freckles. She has a subtle covering on her arms and shoulders that makes her extra interesting to the eye. And they become more evident when she fucks."

I stared at him as he became lost in describing her beauty. Jealousy tugged at me and I wanted to scream. But whatever magic he used to control Rosie still held me in his thrall.

"And what about me?"

"Barbara.

Be patient. She needed careful handling. All the girls do in the first days. They need conditioning. Now she's settled, you can come and play with her."

My heart skipped at those words. Fear that I might be expected to do this thing. And fear that if I didn't, I'd lose Stuart.

Away from him, I questioned what he was. His motives. But in his presence his charm beguiled me and I started believing the fantasy was just how he saw it. Slowly I was losing my strength and sinking into submission. Swallowed by the one thing I couldn't escape. The constant niggle in my pussy. He'd awoken a monster that'd laid dormant through an unsatisfying marriage.

Even my Sybian couldn't satisfy the overwhelming want that Stuart's expertise had left me wanting. I needed him to take me to the extremes once again. And if that meant including this girl I'd do it. But first I had to be sure she was as he said.