High Heels, Christine, and…Cocks?

Story Info
Steven’s step-mom shares his fetish for sexy heels.
1.9k words
4.6
23.5k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers

My dad and I have been living, just the two of us for the past three years, since my mom died of cancer. It's been a hard time and my dad is a great guy. He helped me get through high school and now, at 19 I plan on taking a year off to make some money and help him with a lot of things around the house that have been put off over the last few years.

Dad met Christine last summer at the gym and they got close very quickly. She had lost her husband in Afghanistan a few years back. Dad and she were both hot and horny for each other so much that l had to keep to my room or hang out with friends all the time, just to avoid their huffing and puffing. They seemed to have no problem doing it anywhere and anytime the mood hit them.

Now, all of that was well and good. There's just one major snag. Christina is not only beautiful, but oozes sex - especially with the two of them spewing pheromones so much it's practically like fog wherever you go in the house. For the first two weeks after meeting her, I couldn't look at her directly. This woman is a goddess and a "step-son" should not be turned on by his dad's girlfriend!

I've worked extremely hard at acting nonchalant and pretending that having her around wasn't constant sexual torture for me. In the privacy of my thoughts I kept seeing her strawberry blond hair, deep green eyes, full lips...you see, I have to stop myself every time I start thinking about her. My dad deserves a flaming hot woman and Christine deserves a great guy like my dad. She just mesmerizes me.

One thing that drives me crazy is her shoe and boot collection - vast and super sexy. I get hard whenever I hear her heels clicking as she moves around the house. I love women in heels and boots!

Okay, here's my confession...

When they are out of the house I go into their room and open her closet. There, I find every kind of heel and boot I have ever imagined. I have jerked off into or on every pair at least once since Christine moved in. There is something irresistible about the shape, the shine of the patent leather and the smell. When I'm alone with all those beauties, I take 2 or 3 different pairs and line them up for a good spraying of hot cum. I always am very careful to clean up after I defile the high heel shoes and boots of this very sexy woman.

One afternoon, I came home early from my summer job and saw Christine's car in the drive. As I walked into the house I said, "Hello, it's Steven, I'm home."

I didn't hear anything back so got a soda from the fridge and headed upstairs to my room. On my way, I passed the master bedroom and heard moaning. The door was open a crack and I peeked in to make sure everything was alright.

I saw Christine, with her back to me, watching a video of me! Jacking off on her shoes!! Apparently, my dad had installed security cameras and one picked up a view of her closet. She was getting herself off watching me doing the same. She was completely naked and was humping something...it was a light brown patent leather platform pump!!!

My cock was instantly hard as a rock and my heart was beating a hundred miles per hour. She was fucking herself with one of her sexy heels while watching a video of me cuming on the very same pair. I started to slink silently away.

"Come in Steven. I know you're there," she said.

"Uh, sorry to bother you...I just walked up the stairs and..."

"Yeah, blah...blah...blah. Come in here, you naughty little man. Well, not little!"

I unconsciously pressed open the door. Just then she turned around and I saw her beautiful face with a somewhat sneering smile. As I gazed down her sensual body, I took in her mammoth tits with hard and pointing nipples, then down to where she held her heel against...her huge cock!!!

"Whaa??," I whimpered.

Christine let her shoe dangle on her hard dick, "What, you don't like nice big cocks? You seem quite fond of yours." She pointed to an image of me blowing a huge load all over her patent leather pumps. "Ooo...that looks good, don't you think?"

"Oh, I don't know what to say...I'm sorry...but you're a..."

"The word you're looking for is Transgender. Now get your hot little ass over here and take me in your mouth," Christine ordered. "Now!!"

I was almost magnetically pulled across the room and found myself standing, with a raging hard on, right in front of her. She yanked down my sweatpants and underwear with one swift tug. "Isn't that lovely," she purred as my hard cock sprang to attention.

Christine lifted the heel she had just been humping up to my crotch and started rubbing it against my stony shaft. She looked up and smiled, "You like?"

I have never felt more confused, aroused, and ashamed all at the same time. Here is this sex oozing "woman" who is not really a woman, and yet so much more, who is turned on by her own heels. The same ones that have driven me crazy ever since she first arrived.

I was getting lost in this almost dream-like moment, feeling her one hand caress my balls and the friction of the patent leather stroking my now pre-cum gushing cock.

For a moment, I pulled away, "No, wait. What's happening?"

"So it's okay for a woman with a pussy to get you off, but a woman like me is different?"

All I could say was, "Uh..."

"Now stop fooling around, get on your knees, and service me properly," she ordered.

Again, some unknown magnetic force pulled me down to face her throbbing dick.

"Stop thinking and take it down your throat, NOW!"

She forced herself into my mouth. It was velvety smooth and soft at the head and rigid down her shaft. I could taste the saltiness of her (his?) pre-cum. Christine grabbed the back of my head and said, "Here she comes."

She thrust all of her 9" down my throat as my gag reflex kicked in. I coughed and choked as she continued to stuff her whole cock in my virgin gullet. "Just relax. I'm going to fuck you whether you're choking or not - may as well enjoy it," she dictated.

Unbelievably, I did find myself relaxing more even as she started fucking in and out of my throat. Saliva dripped out of my mouth as she pounded and grunted. "Yea, just like that. See? You like being and used, don't you?"

She abruptly pulled out and held my head back by my hair. "Tell me you like a big prick fucking your mouth," she forced as sweat dripped between her glorious tits. "Say it!!"

Panting and barely catching my breath, I said, "I like it."

"I can't hear you...'I like a big prick fucking my mouth'"

It was like i just couldn't stop myself. I stared at her throbbing member and shouted. "I LIKE A BIG PRICK FUCKING MY MOUTH!"

"That's better. Now let's get you on the bed." She grabbed me by the waist and guided me to her bed as she locked her lips against mine.

OMG, her kiss was so sexy, warm, and hot I forgot everything and fell in her arms as we tumbled down. Christine smelled of fresh strawberries and sensuous sweat. Our tongues intwined and we writhed together, rubbing our cocks against the slickness of our bodies. The confusion was quickly being replaced with passion and desire. God, I'd never felt anything like this!

Suddenly, she got up and went to her closet. She came out with a pair of red leather peep-toe platform heels. "Now I want to watch you come hard on these."

All I could get out was, "Oh, God."

She spit into one shoe and slid it down my aching cock. As she jacked me in her heel, my head popped out the toe over and over. It was divine. Here I was being expertly handled by a woman who really knew her way around a man's parts and she was doing it with a red pump I had shot into many times. Was this really happening?

"I'll bet you never thought anything like this would ever happen," she said as she began licking the end of my dick every time it came out the peep-toe.

Then I felt it. The uncontrollable urge to blow my load right there and then. She could read me immediately and said, "Oh, yes. Do it. Cum in this heel and all over my face."

I didn't need the prompting, but it certainly didn't hurt because just as she said "Cum." I did, and hard. I gushed more than I ever had. It splashed in her pumps, her face, and mouth. I just kept covering her with one surge after another.

Right when was reaching my last spasm, in one motion she leapt up between my legs and lifted my feet up. Christine spit directly on my asshole and said, "Here cums stepmommy!"

I felt the searing pain of her huge cock being forced in my ass. "Holy shit!" I said. I had secretly put a dildo in my ass before, but never been fucked like this. She ruthlessly pounded in and out of me and, surprisingly the pain began to subside. Christine's red heel was still hanging off my semi-hard dick as she rammed into me harder and harder. "Ah, you like it up the ass, don't you? I want to hear it - 'I like Christine's hard cock fucking my ass'...SAY IT!"

"Oh god, I LOVE Christine's hard cock up my ass," I yelled. "Fuck it...fuck it...fuck it..." I just couldn't help myself. She felt so good. This was so wrong. Wasn't it?

She grabbed her other red pump and proceeded to grind the heel into my nipples, one at a time. I flinched. The pain turned almost instantly to pleasure as she delighted in watching my helpless ecstasy.

Then Christine handed me the peep-toe, took the other off my dick and said, "Now you do me." She pulled out and climbed on top of me, impaling her tight asshole on my now throbbing member.

I couldn't believe how my life had turned upside down in one afternoon. Here I was fucking my step-mom's ass while holding her heels and staring at her cock! And she wanted it even more and harder. "Fuck that ass, young man." I gladly obliged while shoving her heels into each hard nipple of her luscious tits.

"Oh yea. Hurt me," she exclaimed and ground her ass into my pelvis. I reached up and slapped one of her breasts. Her eyes lit up. "Uh-huh, slap them, pinch them, and pull them."

Her nipples responded to this abuse by becoming even harder and her whole body began to quake. "My turn, honey," she moaned as she let loose and came raging up my chest and on my face. Then the quaking began in my belly and I let go shooting another load. This time up her juicy ass.

She collapsed on me. We were both spent.

There would be a lot to talk about...later. Right then, all I wanted was to float into blissful unconsciousness with this incredible being.

Rbrsara
Rbrsara
74 Followers