High Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suzie?"

The blond girl wakes up and looks around the empty room.

"Suzie?"

The voice seems to come from outside. She grabs a large shirt lying on chair. Her bruised face is killing her.

"Suzie?"

She looks out the window. No one in sight.

"Suzie?"

She stands and walks to the door. She steps outside.

"Suzie?"

The voice seems to be coming from behind the cabin, from the plain behind it. She walks around the house to find two silhouettes. Two small framed figures standing out in the moon light, her sight starts to accustom to the partial darkness and she recognizes Mary Ann, the reverend's daughter. The other figure is dressed like a man with a large poncho and a hat but has long smooth hair.

"Come with us Suzie," says the girl in the hat.

"Yes, come with us, we are so lonely tonight," says the reverend's daughter.

Suzie wants to go with them but she hesitates, there's something pressing about the invitation something a bit too eager.

"I shouldn't, Gertrud..."

"After what she has done to you, are you going to continue listening to Gertrud?" says the woman in the hat.

There's something familiar about that voice. It is associated in her mind with sweetness and envy.

"Dixie?"

"Maybe..." The woman in the hat answers, "come with us if you want to find out."

But Suzie is not a fool. She knows that if Dixie is back the old Gertrud is going to kill her and that the German whore will kill her too if she's caught with the ungrateful runaway.

"No she won't," says the woman in the hat as if she had read Suzie's mind.

Suzie is out of arguments... Maybe she's not that clever after all, so she decides to follow the two girls into the prairie.

They walk for a while; Suzie is tired; she is not dressed properly for a night expedition. Her naked body under the large shirt suffers from the freezing wind. The cold night air on her face numbs the pain. The two girls don't seem to want to stop. She tries to complain but the two figures continue.

Finally they reach the forest. Suzie looks back and spots the lights of the town in the distance. When she turns around again the girls have disappeared between the trees. She is scared now.

"Girls?"

"Suzie, follow us, we want to show you something," says the daughter of the reverend.

Suzie looks back at the town. She has a gut feeling telling her that this might be the last time she'll see it. But is there something for her back in the town? Wasn't Gertrud's repeated beatings proof of the contrary?

Maybe her freedom lies in the forest, with the girls...

She finally enters the pitch black darkness of the forest. She slowly makes her way through the trees. She trips every other step; the branches get caught in her shirt; spider webs cover her face; all sorts of insects crawl on her bruised legs; she falls, once, twice. But driven by an unnatural force, she stands and continues.

The two girls ahead of her start giggling.

"Come on Suzie."

"Don't be so clumsy."

"We won't wait for you all night."

The teasing gets the best of her and she starts crying, silently sobbing.

After what seems like an eternity she finally exists into a large clearing. In the middle of the clearing there's a large pond. The two girls are waiting for her naked on a large rock on the other side of the pond. Pale in the moon light, they look like emanations of another realm, a realm of magic and fright.

"Is this a nightmare?" she asks.

Dixie jumps into the water, quickly followed by Mary Ann. They continue giggling.

"A nightmare? Is it so bad for you?"

Suzie nods.

"Come join us into the water then, we'll turn it around and take the fear away from you, we'll make this a delicious dream."

Suzie steps into the water. The two girls are splashing each other as if they were two little kids on a sunny afternoon. The water reaches her thighs, her pussy, her belly, her tits. The two girls dive. The surface of the pond becomes still, unbroken. Suzie rests back, floating and looking at the full moon above her. The fatigue is washed away by the peacefulness of the forest. She's floating into the infinite vastness of the universe, held between two worlds by the water. The girls haven't resurfaced yet but she doesn't care because this is actually a dream, a delicious dream.

Something brushes against her ass. Something tickles her foot. A hand caresses her inner thigh. A hand brushes through her hair. A mouth sucks on one of her fingers. A mouth kisses her neck. The bodies of the girls surround her, pressing their tits against her back, against her legs. She can feel the water against her swollen labia. She can feel the pleasure grow in her guts.

A finger slips into her; a tongue licks her bruised face. A sharp pain to her left thigh is followed by a powerful sensation of bliss; another stinging burn at the base of her back and another one on her wrist and yet another between her legs, right on her pussy. She loses herself to the pleasure, the caresses, the bites.

The water around the three girls slowly turns red, not of dirt this time but of the precious life of Suzie. The forest is all quiet around the clearing; the air is only disturbed by the screams of pleasure of the blonde.

Meanwhile in the darkness of the forest a pair of children eyes observes the scene, waiting.

"Wendigo," she whispers smiling.

4.

With the winter coming life has gone on in the town. The trappers have gone north, the farmers have finished collecting their crops, the miners have found a new silver strain in the mountain and the reverend has mourned the disappearance of his daughter.

The search parties have looked around the valley for weeks but found nothing. Whispers of shadowy figures on the prairie at night have started to circulate and some have claimed to have seen a solitary rider at dusk wandering around the hills. But it is all old women's superstition and the important people haven't paid much attention to it.

O'Connor has left for a couple of weeks to negotiate the arrival of the train to the town. The new sheriff has abused his power and The Grizzly has abused everyone else. Gertrud has continued collecting her profits and breaking her girls.

The Indian girl has disappeared from the saloon but nobody noticed. She probably decided to wait somewhere else.

***

The full moon high above his head, Freddy Grubber exits the saloon and stumbles down Main Street towards his office. Tonight his jail is almost empty. Yesterday the Marshalls came to pick up the highwayman that had ended up on his lap the week before. The reward money had been good but he had lost most of it in a poker game. Earlier this afternoon he released the two miners that got into a drunken fight on the previous weekend, Mr. O'Connor had told him that he needed them working by morning.

His only tenant is Sam Jeffrey. The farmer had threatened Mr. O'Connor earlier in the day. With The Grizzly otherwise occupied, Mr. O'Connor asked him to take care of the problem. He would do it later in the evening but for now he has a meeting with a bottle of cheap whisky waiting for him in the top drawer of his desk.

In the shadow of the porch of his office he spots a silhouette. It's a woman. The torches on the streets are too far apart for him to distinguish her features but she's dressed as a farmer. He puts a hand on the handle of his revolver and raises his chin, provocative.

"Sheriff Grubber, I need to speak to you," says the young Mrs. Jeffrey.

Why not, he thinks, take a little pleasure on behalf of the farmer. He smiles and spits at the feet of the woman.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Sheriff Grubber, we need to speak about my husband, you have to release him, he did nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong? He did threaten Mr. O'Connor this morning."

"Yes I know, but he is a good man, he would have never hurt him... He was just angry..."

The sheriff details the woman. She's young and despite the harsh work in the fields, she stills looks quite desirable.

"Let's get inside, maybe we can work something out," he finally says before spitting again

He opens the door, walks in, turns on the tempest lamp hanging over his desk. In the back he can hear the farmer snoring. He seats and looks at the woman standing in front of him.

"You say that you're man wouldn't hurt a soul but I am the law around here and I have to deal with facts. And the facts are that he took his Winchester to Mr. O'Connor's ranch and threatened to kill him. So what should I believe? The facts or you, his loving wife?"

"Please Sheriff Grubber, you must release him, he will never do anything bad again, I'll make sure of that."

"How will you do that, after all you're only a woman?"

"He listens to me, please, I promise!"

"Okay, let's say he listens to you, he's a coward after all. Now tell me why should I do something for you?"

"Sheriff Grubber, we are poor farmers we don't have much but maybe I can gather some money."

"Money? Are you trying to bribe me? I don't want your stinking money!"

"No, no, please..."

"Your stinking money doesn't interest me," he says standing and approaching the woman. "But there's something else you might do for me."

His hands are on the woman's hips, his putrid alcohol charged breath blows over the curly black hair of the woman, his hard dick presses against her ass.

"No... Don't..."

"No? You come into my office and ask me to release a guilty man and when we're about to find a solution you tell me no?"

He pushes her against the desk and takes out his dick.

"You want your man out? You'll take this in then!"

"No..." she says in a breath.

He grabs the top of her dress and pulls it down. She tries to protect herself but he slaps her and finishes undressing her. Naked and defenseless, she starts crying. He forces her to bend over the desk. He slaps her ass.

"You'll be a good girl and maybe I'll consider releasing your man."

He spits in his hand. He applies the black goo to her delicate parts and shoves in his hard member all the way in her reluctant pussy. She screams, but not of pleasure.

In the back room of the sheriff's office, Sam Jeffrey's opens his eyes. A small framed figure hiding behind his hat and wearing a poncho puts a finger to his lips. Sam Jeffrey is too surprised not to obey the silhouette.

Panting heavily, Freddy Grubber violently thrusts his dick in and out of the poor woman. Suddenly the door to the cells opens. Dixie comes out of the shadow pointing the shiny peacemaker towards the Sheriff's face.

"Tsst, tsst, tsst, Sheriff this is no way to treat a lady."

Freddy Grubber, his dick still inside the farmer's wife, tries to reach for his gun at his feet but stumbles and falls on his back hitting his head against the chair behind him. He faints.

When he comes back to his senses, he's been tied to a chair with his own belt. His pants are still on his knees. Four figures stand in front of him. Four women, two whores, the reverend's missing daughter and Mrs. Jeffrey.

"You're awake Sherriff, that's good," says the whore holding the gun, "Edwina here wanted to cut your dick off, but luckily for you we have better uses for it."

"You bitches better release me right away or else I will kill you slowly," he spits.

"Kill us? And how would you do that now that you're tied up to this chair?" replies Dixie.

"..."

The flat logic of the answer leaves Freddy Grubber speechless for a moment.

"Enough chit chat, let's get down to business," says Dixie as she starts taking off her poncho revealing her chalky naked chest.

The whore and the reverend's daughter undress as well giggling.

Freddy Grubber's speechlessness is prolonged as he really doesn't understand what is happening to him. The sight of the three delicious women brings some life back to his dick.

"Oh look girls! Sherriff Grubber seems happy to see us!" says the blonde whore laughing.

Mary Ann Fulton kneels by his side and grabs the object of their common attention. She lets her slim fingers run over it for a while bringing it back to full strength.

"Who wants to go first?" she asks.

Dixie turns to Mrs. Jeffrey.

"Let's start with you my dear," she says extending a hand.

Mrs. Jeffrey walks to the sheriff and lifts the shreds of her dress. Freddy spots a very nasty bleeding cut on her shoulder. Two small parallel round injuries surrounded by a large patch of chalky white skin.

"I didn't do that," he thinks as she slowly engulfs the willing dick into her cooling innards.

She starts rocking her pelvis staring at Freddy in the eyes. He shivers as he notices the hellish hate that lingers behind her look. The rocking becomes faster, harder. The farmer's wife starts howling in pleasure. Suddenly, Freddy feels his balls emptying, like sucked by the woman guts. His pleasure is stolen from him and he unloads painfully.

Edwina stands, wipes her pussy and licks her finger.

"Next," she says.

Mary Ann's finger slips into his ass forcing him to get a second very painful erection. The blonde whore rides him the same way and again he is robbed of his pleasure. His sore dick comes back to life for a third and fourth time honoring the reverend's daughter and the second whore. The pain and the suffering are unbearable. His dick has been drained four times and the four monsters seem to want more.

But then he hears a gun cocking just behind his hear.

"Nothing personal, you son of a b..."

He doesn't hear the rest of the phrase as his ear and most of his left hemisphere are sent flying across the room by the bullet.

5.

The winter has come and with it shorter days and longer nights. The death of the Sheriff has sent O'Connor into a terrible rage. He brought from up north a band of gunslinger to find the one responsible and capture the escaped prisoner.

They found nothing.

Jeffrey's farm was raided, searched and then burnt to the ground.

The Grizzly has taken the Sherriff's badge and the gunslingers have finally left the valley. Slowly some sort of normality has forced its way back into town.

The farmers and the miners started complaining about nightmares of young women visiting them at night. The barber is worried by the growing number of cases of anemia he has to treat among the whores and Gertrud's business has been severely crippled. But she has made up with it by beating the few healthy girls she has left.

The Indian girl was spotted twice over the winter, once by the entrance of town and the second time near the mine. The day after the miners refused to go to work arguing that the mine was haunted, the problem was solved by the public execution of one of the leaders of the rebellion by The Grizzly.

***

With the last patron sleeping his alcohol in the gutter, Gertrud closes the saloon and sends the piano player and the cook home.

"It has been a good night, the first in a very long time," she thinks as she starts counting her earnings.

With the 54 dollars stored in her safe, she makes one last tour of the saloon to pick up the remaining glasses. She finally ends up behind her counter; there she slowly pours some of O'Connor's imported whisky into a clean glass. She grabs one of her own brewed whisky and pours back the equivalent of her glass into the old fart's personal bottle. An old oil lamp in one hand, the whisky in the other she climbs the stairs to her room. When she passes in front of one of the rooms used by the clients she hears a faint moan. She stops; the girls should be back in their shed behind of the saloon. She puts her hear against the door. Nothing for a while and then, suddenly a clear and loud cry of pleasure.

"What the fuck? Who is in there?" she says dropping the whisky and banging on the door.

She tries to work the handle but the door is closed. The sounds intensify in frequency and volume. She continues banging on the door with her fists.

"Whoever is in there, either you open this fucking door right now or you'll taste my fists tomorrow and I don't care if you can't work for a week..."

The sound finally stops.

"OPEN THE FUCKING D..."

Gertrud can't finish her sentence because the door opens ajar. The room is in total darkness, she can't see a thing. She grabs the oil lamp and pushes the door wider. The bed is empty, there's a large dark stain on the blanket. She opens the door wide and steps into the room. Suddenly she hears a giggle behind her. She turns around. Standing behind the door are two of her girls, Melody and Bonnie. They have both been sick for the last week. Both of them are naked and covered with what looks like dripping blood.

"What are you tramps doing here?"

Both girls giggle behind their hands.

"We were playing with Marina," Melody finally says.

"Playing? I'll give you a game to remember," the old German whore says lifting her free hand.

But she doesn't go further. An iron fist has grabbed her wrist. She turns around swinging the lamp at the impudent but another iron fist grabs her hand.

"Gertrud, you wouldn't want the saloon to burn would you?" says Marianna forcing her to put down the lamp on the bedside table.

The old German tries to struggle but the small framed girl's strength is unnatural. The girl throws her on the bed. Before she can react the three naked girls are on her.

"Dixie wouldn't be happy if we took this one from her," says Bonnie before planting a long kiss on the old woman lips.

"Yes but she caught us," says Melody before licking the wrinkled neck.

"Maybe we could just play a bit with her," says Marianna before forcefully sticking three fingers up her dry pussy.

Gertrud convulses on the bed trying to get free but the girls won't let her go. Humiliated, licked, fingered and fucked in every possible way Gertrud abandons herself to the degradation. As she starts enjoying her situation, Bonnie stops licking her pussy and swings a fist to her jaw. Gertrud sees stars and faints into darkness.

When she wakes up, Gertrud has her hands and feet are tied together. She's in a small natural cave lit by a large bracero. The Indian girl is sitting in front of her.

"Little girl," she says, "Please help me, please untie me ..."

The Indian girl stares at her for a long while before spitting at her face and runs away. Gertrud is alone, her body is sore from the girls' rape. She feels exhausted. After a while she falls asleep.

When she wakes up again she's still in the small cave. A woman is staring at her sitting where the Indian girl was.

"How? How is it possible?" she starts.

"How is it possible that I'm still alive?" Dixie replies, "That's something I've been wondering for a while myself but then the little Indian girl came to me and told me a story. You see a long time ago there was a tribe, and this tribe flourished in this valley. For many years the tribe lived peacefully in this little Garden of Eden but then came another tribe, a ferocious tribe of cruel warriors. They took the girls and killed the men. The girls were raped to death for days and weeks until they all died.

All, not exactly, one of the girls managed to live long enough to see the tribe that had destroyed her home leave in the sunset and with her dying breath she cursed that tribe of cruel warriors. She cursed them to be plagued by the spirit of vengeance. So the cruel tribe went back home and settled for the winter waiting for the spring to launch another pillaging campaign. But during the winter, one after the other their wives and daughters started to disappear. They would just vanish into the night leaving nothing behind except from time to time for a trail of blood and cum on the pelts.

As the warriors, left without women curled in fear in their camp, on the last night of winter, the wives and daughters finally came home. But they weren't the caring wives and loving daughters they had lost they were terrible demons inhabited by the spirit of the dying girl's vengeance, inhabited by the lust and suffering the men had inflicted on that tribe, inhabited by the Wendigo. The tribe of cruel warriors was never heard of or seen afterwards...