High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She half smiled and began to explain, "Ginger and I talked about it Friday night."

She really didn't need to say anything else. I recall that Ginger had several toys in her closet that were meant to inflict pain.

Kay continued, "She told me that a little pain can enhance the pleasure of an orgasm."

"Was she right?" I asked.

Kay smiled again and answered, "To be honest I didn't notice any difference between the two you gave me."

I had finished drying and gave Kay a quick kiss before leaving her to shower and remove the sticky coating from her soft body.

I pulled on my pants but not my shirt then went to the kitchen and poured two mugs of coffee adding low calorie sweeter and non-dairy creamer to Kay's mug.

I returned to the bathroom with our morning java and waited for Kay to finish. A few minutes later she turned the water off and pulled the shower curtain back.

Her hair was ringing wet; her succulent body glistened with water. Unfortunately, the shower did nothing to diminish the marks I had left on her. Both tits had bright red bruises on the sides which until they healed would be covered with her clothing; but the five marks on her neck stood out clearly.

As she looked beyond me at her reflection in the mirror Kay remarked, "I'm glad the weather is turning cooler because I'll be wearing turtleneck sweaters for a few days."

I handed her a towel and watched as she dried herself; she grimaced a little when the towel touched her tits.

I felt even worse knowing that I was responsible for the tender spots on her soft tits.

Kay wrapped one towel around her body then used a second to wrap her hair until she could sit down and brush it out while drying.

I handed her the mug of coffee and she sipped it then remarked, "Perfect."

"Give me a few minutes," Kay said as we walked from the bathroom. She headed for her bedroom and I went into the living room and sat down to enjoy my coffee.

I finished my coffee before Kay returned; she was wearing a very sleek pair of designer slacks with a sharp crease down the front. The bottom cuff rested perfectly on top of a pair of pointed toe pumps in a slightly darker shade of tan from her slacks. To hide the bruises Kay had put on a light pink sleeveless pull over turtle neck sweater; while the neckline of her sweater covered my finger imprints on her throat it was clear that wearing a bra irritated the bruising on either side of her tits; her nipples showed clearly under the fabric of her sweater. "You don't mind if I go braless," Kay said as she walked toward me; her lovely breasts swaying and jiggling as she stepped.

"I love the look," I replied as Kay sat down beside me.

"Do we want to call Ginger and see if she's available to talk today?" Kay asked.

"I think that's an excellent idea," I replied.

Kay smiled at me and said, "Are you going to finish getting dressed?"

"I should," I replied before adding, "I hope you don't mind if I wear the same shirt I had on yesterday."

I got up from the couch and moved to where Kay was sitting. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth then ran a hand over her tits making sure not to touch the tender sides. "Sorry I hurt you earlier," I again apologized.

Kay just smiled and said, "I'll give Ginger a call."

I walked to Kay's bedroom and collected my shirt, socks and shoes; Kay was on her cell phone with Ginger when I returned. "I got a little bruised," I heard Kay say.

She was obviously talking with Ginger about the rough sex we'd had earlier this morning and as I pulled my shirt on Kay said, "He didn't get carried away I wanted him to be rough,"

While only hearing one side of the conversation, I had to assume that Ginger thought I had been too harsh on Kay. I was really starting to regret having slapped her tits so hard and digging my fingers into the throat so tightly. Rough sex isn't something I've had a lot of experience with and I guessed that I went too far.

"Okay we'll see you about 1:00," Kay said just before disconnecting the call.

I sat down next to Kay, began pulling my socks on and asked, "What did Ginger say?"

"She's anxious to talk with us about becoming my silent partner," Kay said.

Something I already knew; "I was asking what she said about the rough sex thing," I said.

Kay smiled knowing that I was very concerned about hurting her, "She told me that she's gotten some similar bruises as a result of rough sex. Without seeing them she feels that perhaps I bruise easily." Kay replied.

I slipped my shoes on, sat back and said. "Please don't ever ask me to get rough with you again Kay."

It wasn't something I particularly enjoyed and I was damn sure I'd never hurt Kay that way again.

"Trust me Allen, I doubt that I'll ever ask for it again," Kay replied.

I reached across the couch and took her soft hand in mine. "To be honest I was a little surprised that you asked me to be rough; after what you went through yesterday afternoon," I said.

Kay smiled and blamed Ginger for that. "She told me it adds so much excitement to sex; I was dying to give it a try."

Still holding her delicate hand in mine I asked, "Are we meeting Ginger at one?"

"She wanted us to come by for lunch but I would rather stop and have brunch with just you," Kay said.

"I like that idea," I answered.

I glanced at my watch; it was 10:45. "We can leave now if you like," I suggested.

Kay stood up a wide smile on her lips and said, "Good because I'm famished,"

Twenty minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of Wegman's Family Restaurant; which I'm told has a fabulous Sunday brunch.

We were greeted by a friendly young woman who asked, "Table for two?"

Kay replied, "Can we get a booth?"

"No problem," she replied leading us toward the booths along one wall of the restaurant.

Wegman's brunch is served buffet style so after we ordered coffee Kay and I headed for the long buffet table in the middle of the place.

As we looked over the offerings on the buffet, I noticed a guy on the opposite side staring at Kay. He'd obviously noticed she was braless and was enjoying the view of her tits and the tiny bumps of her nipples.

I turned toward her and whispered, "This guy is checking out your tits."

Kay smiled at me, then at him as she shook her shoulders causing her tits to jiggle playfully. He instantly turned beet red and went back to filling his plate with food.

Normally a playful gesture like that would suffice; but for Kay an experienced exhibitionist, that wasn't nearly enough.

"Watch this," she said as she began moving toward the end of the table.

I stayed where I was and waited to see what she was planning. She moved around the buffet and stopped directly beside the embarrassed guy that got caught ogling her tits. She whispered something to him and shook her shoulders again. He turned a brighter shade of red and his lower jaw nearly hit the plate of food he was holding. I laughed to myself knowing that Kay had made him pay the price for being so forward as to stare at her chest.

As quickly as she had approached him she moved away; rejoining me on our side of the buffet. Her admirer dashed off to join whoever it was he was eating with.

I smiled at Kay, "What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I simply asked him if while he was staring at my chest he was thinking about having his hard cock slide between them," Kay said.

We filled our plates with food and headed back to the booth. Kay's little adventure put her in a very playful mood; as she ate it was more like she was making oral love to her food. I just watched as she ate enjoying every bite.

"Do you want seconds," I asked after Kay had finished making love to the first.

She smiled and replied, "Maybe some fruit."

She stood up and turned toward the buffet; her secret admirer was walking toward her. Beside him a woman who could best be described as pear shaped was holding his hand. Now I'm sure that under the baggy sweater she wore there were two tits most likely saggy and covered with stretch marks. He avoided making eye contact with Kay as she proudly walked toward them, her magnificent tits jiggling happily as she moved.

I thought to myself, "No wonder he was so interested in Kay's chest." His other half probably never let him look at hers let alone slid his hard cock between them.

While Kay went up for seconds, the waitress came by and refiled our coffee cups.

Kay returned with a plate of fruit; a slice of watermelon, a few pieces of cantaloupe and a dozen or so grapes. As she sat down across from me the smile on her face was as big as a Cheshire cat. "Did you see her?" She asked.

By her I knew she was talking about the tit-less pear that left with her admirer. "I did, and I can understand why he was staring at you." I replied.

"I feel bad having embarrassed him so," Kay said.

I laughed and replied, "No you don't."

We finished brunch and left Wegman's both having satisfied our appetites. Kay also satisfied her exhibitionist appetite as well.

As we walked toward my sedan, Kay stepped with more of a bounce in her walk and admitted. "I think I like going braless."

With a smile on my face, I replied, "you'll get no complaints from me."

It was a short drive to Ginger's place and we pulled into her driveway a little before 1:00. Before we got out Kay said, "Let's not talk about this morning."

I agreed, the subject was best left alone for this meeting.

Ginger must have heard the car doors close because as we approached she opened her front door saying. "Good afternoon guys."

After friendly welcome hugs and kisses Ginger stepped back and looked Kay over. "I like this look," she said.

Kay just smiled and shook her shoulders a little.

I kept my mouth shut and my eyes fixed on Ginger. She was dressed in a brightly colored sundress and a pair of sandals, the comfortable kind rather than the fuck me kind I love so much.

"Let's talk in the family room," Ginger suggested.

As we walked through her kitchen Ginger asked, "Can I get you a drink or some coffee?"

Kay replied, "I'm good."

I took her up on a cup of coffee, my fourth cup.

"You take it black; right Allen?" She asked.

I just shook my head yes.

She poured two cups and as she handed me one she said, "I like black too."

I smiled knowing that she wasn't only talking about coffee.

We sat down in her comfortable family room; I had decided to let Kay and Ginger hash over their ideas for Kay's shop only giving my input when I felt necessary.

Kay started. "I've done a lot of thinking since Friday night and came to the conclusion that you were right Ginger; without an influx of capital my second hand furniture business is doomed. When I started I thought a lot more people were into recycled furniture but I guess I was mistaken."

"You had the right idea; but I think even older pieces will sell better. Antique shops are doing very well right now," Ginger remarked.

"Here are my thoughts; we'll send your entire inventory to auction and get what we can for it. Then we'll stock your new business with classy antiques and other chic items. The antique buyers will flock to a new place and the tree huggers will go for the chic stuff." Ginger suggested.

I chimed in. "I was thinking that a fresh coat of paint might be enough to make the new shop more appealing, do you both agree?"

Kay said, "I think that would be enough."

But Ginger had other ideas. "I'd like to bring in a contractor who specializes in retail locations. The stock room isn't really necessary and we should consider adding bathrooms for customers. I represented him a year or two ago and he promised that he'd be willing to work with me if I ever needed his services. I'll give him a call and set up a visit to the shop."

Kay seemed to be a bit overwhelmed and said, "What do I do while all this happens; I still have to pay my rent and other bills."

"That's what you have a silent partner for." Ginger replied.

I wondered if Kay had told Ginger that I had offered to be her business coach and silent partner. "You do know I had offered my help as a silent partner," I said to Ginger.

"Yes, Kay mentioned that when we were talking Friday night," Ginger said.

"I really only want to work with one partner," Kay said.

I was fairly certain that Ginger had more capital to invest so I said, "I'll give up that part but I'd still like to be your business coach."

Kay smiled at me and said, "I'll stand by the compensation agreement we made Allen."

Ginger laughed and asked, "You were going to pay him?"

"Well yes but with actions rather than cash," Kay replied.

She laughed again and said, "Can I get in on that action?"

"Absolutely," I exclaimed.

"I know how much cash I invested when I started the business; I imagine changing over to a more upscale inventory and a total redesign is going to cost a lot more," Kay said.

"It most likely will," Ginger answered.

Kay cut to the chase and asked, "How much are you willing to invest?"

Ginger smiled and replied, "I haven't put a cap on the amount; let's just say I'm willing to invest whatever it takes to turn your business around."

Kay's mind must have been reeling, "And what about repayment?"

Ginger tried to put her at ease, "Think of it as a line of credit without any maximum line. When you're turning a decent profit, you can start repaying me.

Kay seemed surprised at Ginger's terms. "What about interest?"

Ginger smiled again, "Friends don't charge each other interest; I'm not looking to gain anything financially."

"That sounds too good to be true," Kay remarked.

Ginger giggled and said, "It does; but there is one small catch,"

There's always that one small catch and I hoped it wouldn't be a deal breaker for Kay's sake.

"What's the catch," Kay asked.

Ginger slid forward in her chair, "It's Mindy; I'd like to get her out of that meat market at Brewster's Pub. While the tips are very good it presents other problems."

Kay didn't wait for Ginger to finish and said, "I can't afford an employee right now,"

"Let me finish," Ginger said then continued, "Once the shop is remodeled and filled with new inventory I'm thinking you should consider extending the hours to like 8:00 or 8:30. You can't work all those hours yourself. I'd like to see Mindy take some of the hours once you've seen that the gross has increased enough to bring her on."

It was kind of an open condition; Kay would hire Mindy only after the shop was turning the kind of profit to handle the expense of an employee.

I kind of liked the idea of having Mindy work there; it would afford me the opportunity to talk with her in the more private setting of Kay's shop without the interruptions of her making drinks at the pub.

"I've talked to Mindy and she agrees that tending bar is a dead end job. She'd like to start taking some business courses at the community college and work toward getting her bachelor's degree." Ginger explained.

Kay glanced toward me looking to see if I thought this was a good idea. "I think Mindy would be a good fit; she's great with customers, and with her good looks she'd be able to sell the Brooklyn Bridge if asked." I said.

"She'd be able to attend class in the morning and work with you until you're ready to leave then keep the shop open later." Ginger said.

"I like Mindy; I'm sure she would be very helpful so I'd agree to it as long as it doesn't happen until I can afford taking on that expense," Kay said.

"Wonderful!" Ginger exclaimed.

She stood up and walked to Kay offering her hand, "Partners?" She asked.

Kay took her hand and while shaking it said, "Partners."

I felt sealing this deal with just a handshake was a little strange; I expected Ginger to have some kind of contract that the parties would sign so I asked, "Aren't you going to sign some paperwork?"

"Allen, you just witnessed both of us accepting the terms and can attest that we shook hands; there really is no need to sign any kind of contract. Besides we're all friends here." Ginger explained.

I assumed that since she is an attorney Ginger was certain it would be a binding agreement so I didn't pursue the issue any further.

"So, when do we start?" Kay asked.

"Tomorrow," Ginger answered before adding. "Can you post a sign that you're closed for remodeling?"

"First thing in the morning," Kay replied.

"Great, I'll come by the shop around 9:00 and we can go talk with a couple of auctioneers." Ginger suggested.

I had finished my fourth cup of coffee some time ago and felt the need to empty my bladder. I asked, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, but you'll need to use the bathroom upstairs; I'm having a plumber come by early tomorrow to figure out why the toilet in the powder room is flushing so slowly." Ginger said.

"No problem, I know where it is," I said.

They both looked at me and smiled as I stood up and headed for the stairs.

Sometimes when ya gotta go ya really gotta go and my bladder was screaming for relief. I bound up the stairs and headed for the bathroom as quickly as I could. In my dash to pee I flashed by Mindy's room. She saw me and smiled as I quick stepped past her door.

It seemed to take forever but eventually I finished and flushed the toilet and washed my hands. As I walked back out into the hall Mindy was leaning against the door jamb to her room.

"Sorry about that; I really had to go." I said as I approached her.

Mindy smiled at me and answered, "I know the feeling."

She was dressed in a pair of gray sweats and a baggy tee shirt; her hair was drawn back into a ponytail behind her head.

"How are you?" I asked not wanting to let on that her mom had told me she had the abortion.

I'm doing much better but I feel so stupid," Mindy replied.

Her answer led me to believe that she knew her mom told me about the procedure.

"We all make mistakes in life," I offered.

"Yes, but forgetting to take your birth control pills is a pretty dumb mistake. When he said we don't need a condom I should have said that he wasn't going to fuck me without one," Mindy said.

I really couldn't offer anything that would change the way she was feeling so I just said, "Time heals Hun."

She kind of half smiled and said, "Allen we need to talk alone sometime very soon."

"Okay," I replied not sure what we needed to discuss.

Mindy hesitated before she gave me some insight into what she wanted to talk about then said, "Mom thinks I've become a bar slut; and I was hoping you could tell me if you agree."

Since this was an opportunity to spend some private time with her I agreed. "Do you have a note pad and pen?" I asked.

I followed her inside when she turned and walked to the small dresser in the room.

"I'm gonna write down my phone number, give me a call when you're feeling up to it and we'll meet at my apartment." I suggested.

Smiling, she replied, "That would be wonderful."

"I understand that you might be working at Kay's shop sometime in the future." I said.

"Maybe," Mindy replied without expanding on her feelings on whether or not that was a good idea.

"I should get back downstairs." I said.

"Okay I'll call you," Mindy said as she gave me a gentle hug and a light kiss on the cheek.

I rejoined Kay and Ginger; who were deep in discussion of what kind of merchandise the new shop would offer and what was the best way to acquire it at a reasonable price.

"Antiques can be rather expensive unless you want to attend estate auctions and even then, all the local dealers bid items up so much," Ginger offered.

"We did pretty well when Kay and I went upstate and purchased some antiques," I said.

"I really enjoyed that weekend," Kay said.