High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to lay down some ground rules just so she didn't have any misconceptions about what was going to occur and said, "Stephanie, tonight is about you learning how to swallow a rock-hard cock, I seriously doubt if you and I will do anything more."

She sounded a little disappointed as she answered, "So you're not going to pound that big, beautiful cock into my tight asshole?"

"Nope," I answered.

"And I won't get to enjoy you driving your hard cock into my wet cunt?" She asked.

"Not a chance, this is deep throat lesson one," I answered.

"Who's the teacher?" Stephanie asked.

"Her name is Kay Dunlop, and if there's one woman who can teach you to resist your gag reflex she's the one," I answered.

Stephanie paused for a moment then said, "I would have bet the farm that my teacher would be Staci, she certainly talks a great blowjob."

"Staci is good at throating cock, but Kay's the best I've ever had the pleasure of swallowing my big, hard cock." I answered.

"Okay, so what time does class start?" Stephanie asked.

"Promptly at eight-thirty," I answered.

"I won't be late," She promised.

"Good we'll see you later," I said before disconnecting our call.

I arrived home a little after six and after straightening up my place a little I decided on a quick shower so my loins would be squeaky clean for Kay and Stephanie. I slipped on a pair of silk boxers, a pair of khaki slacks and a dark blue, pullover tee shirt. I didn't bother with shoes since I wasn't planning on leaving the apartment for the remainder of the night. It was almost six-forty-five and I expected Kay would be fashionably late so I had time to give Staci a quick call.

Her cell phone rang four times and I was preparing to leave a voice message when she answered, "You caught me in the shower Allen, I'm naked as a jay bird and dripping wet."

I laughed and said, "Now that's an image I'd love to capture some time."

"Give me a second I want to wrap a towel around myself so I don't drip all over the place." Staci said.

A few seconds passed before I heard her voice again, "Thanks hun, now I can go sit in the living room without getting the sofa soaking wet."

I wanted to talk to her about the phone call to Stephanie, but Staci seized the moment and asked, "So you want to take erotic photos of me?"

"I'd love to," I replied.

"Photos of me undressing and taking a shower?" She said.

"Absolutely," I said.

"I bet you'd love to capture images of me getting dressed in my sexiest lingerie, pulling silk stockings up my legs, clasping the tops with my garter belt." She suggested.

"You're turning me on Staci," I admitted.

"I'd like to have you take photos of me sliding a lacy, black thong up my silk stockings, then pulling it tight against my ass and pussy," She continued.

"Please don't..." I started to say but Staci interrupted me, "How about a nice tight close up of my thong pulled tight against my cunt showing you a sexy, camel toe?"

"Staci we shouldn't talk about this." I said.

She giggled and continued, "But Allen don't you want to take pictures of me bent over at the waist, my delicate hands holding the heels of my stilettos, the arrow straight seams of my silk stockings running all the way up my slender legs and the string of my thong barely visible between the cheeks of my ass?"

"Staci, please," I said trying to calm her down.

I could feel the beginnings of an erection as she continued, "I'd love for you to capture images of me reclined on my bed, my legs raised straight up above then slowly spreading them until my silk covered labia peeks around the edges of my thong. All those erotic pictures and the hard-core images to follow would be for your eyes-only Allen, because I know you would never betray my trust like my ex-boyfriend did."

My cock was at half-staff and I adjusted it in hopes of getting some relief from her dirty talk.

"But what about our agreement to be romantic when we are together?" I asked.

She giggled and answered, "Last night was very romantic, but now I'm feeling a little kinky."

I instantly answered, "I like your kinky side Staci."

"I knew you would." She answered.

I wondered but didn't ask if she had been touching herself as she described the photo shoot.

"The reason I called you was to ask about your conversation with Stephanie today?" I asked.

"It went spectacularly, I have a whole new opinion of her now that we've had a chance to talk," Staci admitted.

"That's wonderful," I answered.

"She's very straight forward I'm no longer even remotely considering implants. I know why she got hers and she convinced me that I'm sexy enough just the way I am." Staci said.

"That makes me very happy," I remarked.

"We even talked about you Allen," Staci admitted.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes, and we both agree that having your big, rock-hard cock buried in our cunts is just about the best feeling we've ever experienced." She said.

"Is that right?" I confidently replied.

"Stephanie even went so far as to suggest that she and I get together with you for a kinky threesome." Staci related.

"And you're okay with that?" I asked.

She giggled and replied, "I am letting my kinky side show more."

I looked at the clock, it was twenty after seven so I knew I was going to have to end our call soon to avoid being on the phone when Kay arrived.

"Well I'm glad you and Stephanie hit it off so well, we'll have to talk more about all this soon." I said feeling a little awkward about making that suggestion.

Apparently, Staci got the message and said, "I've taken enough of your time Allen, please give me a call when you want to stop by with your camera."

"You can count on that Staci," I answered.

"Well I'll talk to you soon lover," she said as we ended the call.

I placed my cell phone on the sofa next to me and thought about our chance meeting last night with Stephanie, the ensuing phone calls today and decided that it was a stroke of luck that it all happened.

A few minutes later I heard a light knock on my door, Kay was actually a couple minutes early and as she walked through the open door she said, "I think this is going to be a lot of fun."

I knew I was in for an evening of total sexual fun and replied, "Could be."

Kay slipped her long, sweater coat off and held it out to me as she said, "Be a dear and hang this in the hall closet."

Kay normally just hangs her coat over the back of a chair, but I got the impression that she might not need it again until tomorrow morning.

As I walked back to where she was standing, I got a chance to appreciate how sexy she looked, her wavy red locks were pulled back into a ponytail, her makeup as always was impeccable, the perfect blend of eye shadow and shimmering, pink lip gloss.

"You look incredible," I mentioned as I came to a stop in front of her.

"Do you like my dress, it's new." She said.

Her dress was a sleek wraparound style with a wider skirt, the burgundy color accented her red hair and sexy makeup.

"I love it." I said as she played with the extra material of the skirt.

"Make yourself comfortable," I said as we walked toward the sofa.

She sat down and crossed her gorgeous legs letting me enjoy her dark silk stockings and her sexy black heels.

"Can I offer you a drink," I asked.

"I'm good," Kay replied as she patted the sofa cushion next to her.

As I sat next to her, Kay turned a little toward me causing her dress to open enough so I could see the tops of her dark stockings and the clasps of her black garter belt holding them firmly to her leg. She noticed my eyes drop and quickly pulled the material over her exposed thigh, then folded her hands very lady like in her lap.

Almost matter of factly Kay said, "So you wanted to talk about our plan for Mike Greth."

"I do." I replied.

"Okay, tell me what you're thinking," Kay said.

"Watching you across the expanse of the street is very sexy and having you call me so I can hear is even better, but I'm thinking about using a GoPro to stream the live action and have it connected to my television." I explained.

"I've heard of these GoPro cameras, aren't they expensive," Kay remarked.

"They are actually coming down in price to a point that it would cost less than buying a more powerful telescope." I commented.

"I don't know much about all this new-fangled technology; do you think I could set it all up ahead of time?" She asked.

"It's really quite easy you, would only have to press two buttons on the camera and one on your phone to stream the video privately to my phone, from there I just send the video to my TV." I said basically giving her a thumbnail of what it takes.

"I'm certainly interested, whenever I do a show for you I have to constantly remember to try and keep the action close enough to the window so you could see clearly." Kay said.

"Not a problem with livestreaming, you'd be able to hide the camera and turn it on while your alone, nothing happens until I connect to your broadcast with my phone. And with a GoPro you can use it as a hand-held camera if you want to." I added.

She smiled and moved one hand to my thigh than said, "So I'd be able to hand the camera to let's say Mike Greth, he would be able to capture video of me sucking his cock?"

I smiled and answered, "Absolutely, every glorious moment including when he unloads all over your face, if he can hold the camera steady enough."

She gave my thigh a light squeeze than asked, "Can you shoot a video and watch it later?"

"Yes, the GoPro cameras have a ton of built in memory." I answered.

"I'm liking this more and more," Kay remarked.

"Kay I'm willing to buy everything we'd need, download the livestreaming apps to our phones and show you have to turn it all on." I suggested.

She giggled and said, "So I'm going to become a new age exhibitionist."

"And I'll be a much happier voyeur." I responded.

"Let's do it Allen." Kay said with a wide smile on her lips.

"Great, I'll get the equipment tomorrow or Friday we can get everything installed over the weekend. When Mike Greth brings the plans to your apartment, you'll be ready to stream the action live for the first time." I replied.

Kay turned even more toward me and this time didn't bother to lift her skirt over her exposed thigh. I wanted to put my hand on her leg but resisted the urge knowing there'd be time enough to touch her silky, smooth flesh after Stephanie arrived.

"Allen, tell me about Ms. Peters, is she sexy," Kay said.

"Yes, very," I replied.

"Go on," Kay said clearly not wanting to play the twenty questions game.

"Let's see, I estimate her height at about five feet eleven inches. She has raven hair that is styled in a spikey short look. She uses her makeup to highlight her hazel eyes and hide the tiny crow's feet at the corners of her eyes," I said.

"So, she's a mature woman?" Kay asked.

"I've haven't asked, but I suspect she's in her mid-fifties," I replied.

"And her figure?" Kay asked.

I smiled knowing Kay would understand why Stephanie turned me on so as I described her body, "She has what I'd call an hour glass figure. A few months ago, she had breast augmentation surgery going from a "C" cup to a full double "D" cup."

"You're such a sucker for big tits," Kay said with a big smile as she lifted her own big, soft tits with both hands.

I smiled also and continued, "Since she's so tall, her legs are long, sleek and very sexy."

Kay grinned knowing sexy legs are another of my favorite turn ons. She looked directly into my eyes and asked the obvious loaded question, "Is she a great fuck?"

Answering that question always makes me nervous but Kay is confident enough to know that she is also a great fuck so I replied honestly, "She's incredible in bed just like you, Ginger and Fran. I enjoy every minute with each of you, whether we are making love or just fucking, you all are passionate, exciting and considerate lovers and I hope you think the same about me."

Kay smiled, happy that I was honest with her but added, "She just can't throat a big rock-hard cock."

I just smiled hoping Kay would alleviate that problem tonight.

"So where is this cock sucking trainee?" Kay asked.

I glanced at the clock then answered, "She should be here in five or ten minutes."

"Good, because I'm really anxious to get started," Kay remarked as she slid her delicate hand to my crotch.

I have to assume that the realtor in her dictates that she never be late because at exactly eight-thirty she knocked lightly on my door.

I stood up and adjusted my half hard cock, then after checking the peephole open the door. Kay had stood up and was standing at the end of my sofa.

I greeted her saying, "Stephanie please come in."

She was wearing the same fluffy, black fur coat, but when I glanced down I was a little surprised to find her legs covered by a pair of black designer slacks, the cuffs rested perfectly on the tops of her black stilettos.

As she entered I turned sideways and introduced them, "Kay Dunlop, I'd like you to meet Stephanie Peters."

Stephanie stepped toward Kay offering her hand, flashing her manicured red fingernails, and said, "It's nice to meet you Kay."

"Likewise," Kay replied.

Once the formalities of an introduction and friendly handshake had occurred, I could tell that each of them was sizing up her competition.

Kay's eyes widened as Stephanie unbuttoned her black, fur coat and slid it off her shoulders revealing her enormous double "D" tits.

Stephanie clearly wanted the upper hand on sensuality because her black, satin blouse clearly showed off her erect nipples and soft, ripe cleavage.

She smiled and said, "I feel so encumbered having my breasts stuffed into a bra. Sometimes I enjoy freeing them from their restriction, like tonight."

Kay just smiled at her.

"Why don't we have a seat," I suggested.

Kay replied, "Yes, I think we should talk a little."

I began walking toward the center position on the sofa but Kay stopped me saying, "Allen I think you should sit over there." She pointed toward the overstuffed chair on the opposite side of the living room.

Stephanie was first to take a seat, crossing her legs and showing off her sexy, black stilettos. Not to be outdone by her competition, Kay sat down on the opposite end of the sofa and crossed her legs again letting her burgundy, wraparound dress open to expose her dark stockings and sexy garters.

I didn't want this game of one-upmanship they had begun playing to ruin the spirit of why we were together, so I leaned forward and said, "You're both very sexy women, I don't see a need to try and prove who is sexier."

Kay smiled at me, then said, "I agree, we all know why we're here so let's not get off on the wrong foot."

Stephanie looked toward Kay and said, "Agreed."

Kay basically took control of the conversation when she asked, "Tell me how you feel when you first start giving a man head?"

Stephanie thought for a moment then replied, "I feel very sexy, and if his cock is not totally erect, I love the sensation of it growing in my mouth as I suck him. My saliva glands go into overdrive and my mouth fills with spit."

Kay grinned at her and said, "That's a good thing, having copious amounts of saliva is a necessity."

Stephanie just smiled.

"When you first start sucking cock do you use your lips, tongue and the soft flesh of your cheeks to tease him?" Kay asked.

I was beginning to get aroused and shifted in my chair trying to give my growing erection room to expand.

"I absolutely love sucking a rock-hard cock, rolling my tongue across the head, lightly biting on it with my teeth and stretching my cheeks with the head." Stephanie said.

Kay smiled again, then remarked, "You clearly have every talent needed to give a lover incredible oral sex."

"I agree," I said having firsthand knowledge of Stephanie's awesome mouth.

They both looked toward me and smiled.

"Okay so tell me what happens when you try to take a hard cock deeper, beyond your mouth?" Kay asked.

"I gag," Stephanie answered.

"Be more descriptive, what does it feel like just before you gag?" Kay asked.

Stephanie thought for a moment then answered, "As soon as the tip of a cock head touches the tight ring of flesh at the back of my mouth, my stomach muscles contract and my reflex kicks in."

"Have you tried teaching those muscles at the entrance to your throat to relax as the cock head get close to touching you there," Kay asked.

"I've tried thousands of times to relax my throat as a man's cock touches my flesh." Stephanie answered.

"But not before it actually makes contact?" Kay asked.

"Does that matter I know that as soon as I try to swallow it I'm going to gag." Stephanie asked.

Kay smiled and explained, "You have mentally prepared yourself to gag on a big, hard cock, what you need to train yourself to do is relax the muscles before you take him deep, not as your trying to swallow his cock head."

"So, your saying that being able to take a man deep throat has to begin before his cock ever touches the muscles at the entrance to your throat," Stephanie said.

"Exactly," Kay replied.

Kay glanced toward me and said, "Allen take your clothes off."

Now that's what I'm talking about I thought as I stood up and pulled my dark blue, tee shirt over my head turning it inside out. My khakis slid down my legs and I stepped out of them.

"Look at him Stephanie, even covered you can tell his cock is getting hard." Kay remarked.

Stephanie smiled knowing she'd be sucking my cock again soon enough.

"Lose the boxers, Allen," Kay instructed.

I slipped my silk boxers off and stood there naked for their visual pleasure.

Kay was in total control which I fully expected. "You can sit down Allen, but don't you dare touch yourself." Kay instructed.

I sat down and my partially hard cock flopped over one thigh.

"Stephanie, I want you to concentrate on his cock, keep your eyes glued to it." Kay said.

"Okay, I can do that," Stephanie answered.

I wasn't sure where Kay was going with this but she clarified when she said, "We're going to stand up and very slowly strip for him. I want you to watch as we remove our clothes how his cock swells and gets hard."

It was hard to decide which sexy body I needed to watch but I figured I'd just let my eyes take in the entire show. I placed my hands on the arms of my chair and prepared to have them entice my cock to a complete rock-hard erection.

In unison they stood up, Stephanie undid the clasp of her slacks and after opening the zipper she bent at the waist and slid her slacks down. I stared at her legs which were covered with dark stockings held firmly to her thighs by the expandable tops. The black stockings reached to the midpoint of her thighs and the creamy flesh above created a startling contrast in color, her wispy nearly see through black thong did little to hide the sexy landing strip of pubic hair above her loins.

Kay had already undone the thin strip of material that held her burgundy, wraparound dress to her body and as it opened I almost gasped, her dark silk stockings were held in place by several clasps stretching down from her black garter belt and above her loins were covered with a black lacy thong.

Stephanie kept her eyes glued to my cock as she began unbuttoning her black, satin blouse. Kay slipped her dress off her shoulders and proudly showed off her bra that matched her thong exactly.

My cock had long since started reacting to this sexy striptease these two lovely ladies were performing. It rose off my thigh and began stretching to a full rock-hard erection.