High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her smile widened as she recalled, "I remember you saying you wanted to fuck me while I was wearing a cute cheerleader's outfit."

"Technically, you could be my daughter," I commented.

She giggled again and replied, "Are you suggesting some kind of incestuous role play scenario?"

"The thought has crossed my mind on occasion," I answered.

"That sounds like fun, keep those thoughts in mind daddy," Mindy replied as she winked at me.

She squeezed my hand a little firmer, then said, "Allen, I love getting fucked, everything about it turns me on, from the first moment of foreplay to the final frenzy of orgasm I absolutely love it."

"That's good to know," I replied even though I'd suspected how she felt about sex since I first met her.

"I guess I have my mother's genes when it comes to sex, like her I love having a cock swell in my mouth and the sensation of a rock-hard cock spreading my pussy wide open and plunging to my core," Mindy admitted.

"How long have you been sexually active?" I asked.

Mindy paused for a moment, I assumed she was recalling her first, then said, "I gave my first blowjob to my boy friend when I was eighteen."

"I'm sure he enjoyed that," I replied.

She giggled and said, "It was over in less than two minutes, he blew his load almost as soon as I began sucking his cock, but I had my first taste of cum and to be honest I've been addicted ever since."

"What about your virginity?" I asked.

"I was very scared about the pain of having my cherry popped so I stayed with sucking cock for almost two years," she admitted.

I just smiled at her but wanted to ask if she learned to deep throat cock but instead offered this, "So you must be pretty good at oral sex."

"I doubt that you'll be disappointed," she replied acknowledging that she'd be pleasuring me with her mouth.

I continued smiling at her as she explained, "As it turned out the pain of losing my cherry was no big deal, it hurt at first but in no time the pain was replaced by pleasure and I was somewhat sorry that I delayed having a hard cock in my pussy for so long."

I could tell that our conversation was causing Mindy to become highly aroused, her nipples seemed to poke harder at the cotton fabric of her tank top and to be completely honest my cock was responding by growing hard beneath my slacks.

"Are you turned on talking about sex?" I asked.

"Very much so," she replied as she lowered one hand beneath the table.

"I like that," I answered wondering if she was fingering her cunt.

A moment later she withdrew her finger and held it up for me to view. It was coated with the juices from her youthful slit and she reached across the table as she said, "Have a taste of my wetness."

After making sure no one was watching, I leaned forward and let her slip her wet finger between my lips savoring the sweet taste of her cunt.

"Do you like the way I taste, Allen?" Mindy asked as she withdrew her finger from my mouth.

"Absolutely, I can't wait to coat my tongue with the juice of your tight little pussy," I answered.

"I get very wet when a man arouses me," she admitted as she grinned at me.

I realized that in her own way Mindy was still playing the cock tease game with me and I decided to put her to the test and end her game. "I want you to tell me when I'll be able to mix my thick, creamy cum with your sweet taste?"

"Before I let you fill my hot, little cunt with your big cock, I want to get a taste of your thick, creamy cum," she replied.

"Okay, I'm good with that Mindy, so my question then would be when do you want to suck my cock?" I asked.

"Right now," she instantly replied.

"Here?" I answered, somewhat surprised at her response.

"No silly, but there's a shop that I go to down the mall that isn't very busy and has larger dressing rooms with mirrors," she answered.

"You want to give me a blowjob in a dressing room?" I replied.

"I've done it before," she admitted to having sucked cock in the mall before.

I wasn't about to miss out on the opportunity so I replied, "I'm good to go."

She smiled and said, "Let's do it."

We left the pizza shop and walked halfway down the hall entering a little shop. "Mindy, I haven't seen you for a few weeks," the salesgirl said as we approached the counter.

"I've been busy, Trish," Mindy replied.

Obviously, they were on a first-name basis, and I assumed Trish had covered for Mindy in the past when she sucked cock in one of the dressing rooms.

"I wanna try on a couple of things Trish, is it okay if my friend joins me so I can get his opinion on what I might be buying?" Mindy asked.

"Sure hun, I've got your back," Trish replied already knowing what Mindy had in mind.

Mindy grabbed a couple tops from a rack and I followed her toward the dressing rooms. I couldn't believe what was about to happen, had someone told me that the first time with her would be in this place I'd have told them they were crazy. It was clear to me now that this youthful tart was into very casual sex.

I stepped into a rather over-sized dressing room with a large full-length mirror on one sidewall and a bench seat on the other. Mindy closed and locked the door and turned toward me with a wide smile on her lips, her hands moved to the bottom of her tank top and with one motion she pulled it over her head-turning the skimpy cotton garment inside out. I've seen her lovely champagne glass size tits before, once when her mother, Kay and I were in the hot tub, and again when I watched through the partly open door to her bedroom while she masturbated, but this was the first time I had an opportunity to study them closely. Her tiny tits are nearly perfect, a palm-size A cup accented by pink areolas and nipples which were erect but still rather tiny. The diamond stud piercing her belly button sparkles brighter than her green eyes.

"Absolutely lovely," I commented as I stepped toward her and placed my hands on her hips.

Mindy smiled and replied, "My nipples are very sensitive."

I turned her so she was facing the mirror then slowly slid my hands along her sides until I reached the point that I could run my palms over her cute little tits. Mindy moaned in pleasure and arched her back pressing her chest firmer against my hands and her ass hard against the bulge of my erect cock. The reflection in the big mirror was awesome, my hands completely covering her tits and her head tilted back against me with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the caresses. As my palms and fingers toyed with her chest I said, "I've thought about touching you this way so many times."

Mindy covered my hands with hers for a moment, then dropped her right hand to her side and slipped it between our bodies her delicate fingers finding my rock-hard cock. "I've masturbated often thinking about this big, beautiful cock," she replied as her fingertips moved along the shaft. "I have to see it again," she said as she turned to face me causing my hands to slip off her sensitive tits, but her hand continued to stroke my cock through the fabric of my slacks and underwear.

As this youthful tart began to bend at the knees, I placed my hands on my hips and watched her descent until she was kneeling before me, her lovely face and sparkling green eyes directly in line with the bulge in my slacks. Two fingers found the tab of my zipper and as it slid down her other hand moved through the opening she had caused. Her hand and fingers briefly caressed my hard cock through the cotton fabric of my jockey shorts. As her deft fingers slid along the shaft and found the bulbous head at the tip, Mindy said, "It feels bigger than I recall."

"Take it out," I said as her fingers slipped through the folds of cotton covering my cock and circled the shaft just below my corona. As she withdrew her hand and along with it my hard cock it bent as the fabric above tried to keep it hidden for her lustful stare, but Mindy won that battle and my cock head sprung forth into view. As the head, a rich purple color came under her visual scrutiny she exclaimed, "Oh my."

My cock was totally erect, the effects of fantasizing about sex with her and the anticipation that finally we would have a sexual history. Her hand slowly slid down my shaft, each delicate finger caressing the matrix of blood pulsing veins covering my cock. As her fingers tightened, squeezing my shaft at the very base, she asked, "Does it always get this fuckin' hard?"

"Yes, especially when such a sexy woman is holding it," I answered.

Mindy smiled and as she started climbing my cock shaft with her soft fingers said, "I'm sexy?"

"Mindy, you have no idea just how sexy you are. I already told you how I love your tiny breasts and nipples. Your long and shapely legs are spectacular. When you picked up your clothes after getting out of the hot tub that Sunday, your incredible ass was on display causing me to imagine fucking you doggy style." I instantly answered.

She stroked my cock slowly several more times, studying the nuances of it with her sensual green eyes. I fully expected her to immediately take me in her mouth when she withdrew my cock from my pants, but apparently, years of providing men with blowjobs had given her carnal knowledge of how to entice a man before actually sucking his cock. My balls rewarded her efforts with a little squirt of pre-cum which she instantly smeared around my cock head with one index finger. "They were right," she commented as her fingertips tantalized my cock from the head down to my ball sack.

"Who was right?" I asked.

"Kay and mom both told me how perfect your rock-hard cock is, how its curve, length, and girth were made to pleasure a woman," Mindy replied.

I was somewhat surprised that Kay would discuss that with her, and even more surprised that Ginger would describe my genitals to her daughter. "Did they tell you anything else?" I asked.

"I remember Kay saying your cum was as sweet as sugar when I joined the three of you in mom's hot tub. When I was naked in the kitchen later, slowly stroking your big, hard cock, I was very tempted to drop to my knees and give you a blowjob right there and make you cum," Mindy answered.

While we were having this short conversation about my cock, Mindy continued pleasuring my cock, scrotum and the heavy balls inside with her delicate fingers and soft palms. Her fingers moved to grasp the shaft and as she drew my cock head down toward her parted lips she said, "Time for me to find out on my own."

I stared down at her intently wanting to enjoy not only the physical pleasure of her sucking my cock but also the visual images of her oral talents. She moved her mouth forward until my cock head touched her lips then slowly spread to slide over my sensitive corona. Her soft lips and gentle sucking action felt incredible as Mindy began pleasuring me orally. Her sparkling green eyes stared up at me as she concentrated on just the head teasing my glans and the flaring corona in an oral ballet. Little by little more of my cock shaft disappeared beyond her luscious lips as she took me deeper, her tongue finally caressing my frenulum.

"You really love sucking cock," I remarked.

Her dazzling eyes provided an answer as her soft warm mouth covered more of my cock. The tip wedged into the tight opening of her throat and her body lurched as she gagged on my cock head. Tears welled up in her eyes and she slowly moved back until my cock head slipped from her delicious oral grasp. "It's so big, I'll have to work hard to deep throat you," Mindy admitted.

I just smiled but didn't ask her to try again since her lips and tongue felt so fuckin' good caressing my bulbous cock head. With one hand surrounding the head, Mindy slowly kissed and licked my shaft until she reached the base, then her lips parted and she sucked one of my balls inside. Her tongue flicked at it for several moments, then she sucked harder on my nut. She repeated the process with my other ball, then let it slip from her lips and slowly kissed and licked back up my pulsing shaft until she reached the head. Just before her lips grasped my cock head again Mindy said, "I wanna make you cum, I can't wait to taste you."

She concentrated on just the head, the flaring corona and the first couple inches of my cock shaft, bobbing back and forth and licking it when it slipped outside her mouth. The intense pleasure she provided with her mouth began to take its toll. I started feeling the numbness of an impending climax and announced, "Keep sucking it just like that, I'm getting close."

Knowing that I was about to cum, Mindy's sucking grew more intense and her lips massaged my corona almost constantly. She let my cock head slip from her mouth only long enough to say, "Cum for me Allen, fill my mouth with your thick creamy load."

I grabbed my cock shaft just above the base only allowing her to suck the head as I felt the pressure in my loins grow. I knew that in a moment I'd be pumping my load inside her warm, wet mouth finally after imagining for so long, the reality of sex with this youthful tart was happening.

"I'm cumming," I said as my balls pumped and my urethra filled with thick cum.

Mindy pulled back until her soft moist lips surrounded my glans just as the first shot exploded from my cock and into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh god, YES!" I exclaimed as again and again my cock pumped rich, thick cum into her.

Her eyes grew wider as I filled her mouth and some of her reward seeped out of the corners of her lips, dribbling down her chin and dropping off to coat one tiny tit. Mercifully my orgasm began to subside having filled her to overflowing. She moved back closing her lips as the tip of my cock slipped from her mouth. I slid my cock head from side to side over her soft lips coating them with the final drops that oozed from my urethra. Those mesmerizing green eyes stared up at me as I said, "My fantasy finally came true."

Mindy opened her mouth to show me the load of cum she held there, then after swirling it around for a moment swallowed the entire thing. Her smile told me that, like me, her fantasy of sucking my cock had also come true and she said, "It tastes much better than I could have imagined."

I moved my cock head to her lips again, but this time instead of letting me slide it across her shimmering lips, she opened her mouth and took the head inside softly sucking it in hopes of getting another drop or two of my rich, thick cum load.

"You're so fuckin' sexy," I remarked as she held my cock between her lips.

Once she was sure my balls had nothing more to offer, Mindy used her lips and tongue to gather every drop from my cock shaft. "I love the taste of your cum," she said after she'd finished cleansing every part of my cock.

I helped her stand, then pulled her tightly against me my softening cock pressed against her skin-tight denim shorts. I slid my hands up her naked back until I reached her head then pressed her mouth to mine kissing her deeply and letting my tongue probe inside. We shared the residual taste of my cum still coating her lips and tongue. We broke our passionate kiss and I leaned back moving my hands to cover her tiny tits smearing the few drops of cum that had escaped her mouth around as she lowered one hand to grasp my now limp cock. "I can't wait to feel your cock buried inside my tight, little cunt."

In my mind, I wanted to turn the tables on this sexy little minx and tease her about when she'd feel that but I wanted to feel the same thing so I said, "You won't have to wait very long."

"I'm off Wednesday," Mindy said.

I smiled knowing that if I agreed I'd have spent what I knew was going to be a highly erotic night with her mother and after sending Ginger off to work Wednesday morning the next woman I'd fuck would be her youthful daughter. "I think Wednesday night would be perfect," I said.

Mindy pulled her tank top back on and gathered the garments she had brought into the dressing room as I tucked my cock back inside my pants. As we exited the room Trish was standing just outside. "That sounded really hot," she commented as Mindy handed her the garments she'd pulled off the rack.

Mindy and I both smiled at her and I replied, "Trust me it was more than hot."

We didn't talk much as we made our way toward the exit of the mall, but once outside Mindy said, "Allen, I'll have a surprise for you Wednesday night."

"I love surprises," I instantly replied.

I walked her to her car and gave her another kiss before she got in and watched as she drove off. The idea of her planning a surprise for me only served to heighten the anticipation of fucking the sweet little tart, Mindy.

I ran into Staci Sunday evening in of all places the laundry room at Kurtz House. I had already started my wash when she came in wearing a baggy white tee-shirt, a pair of gray sweatpants and flip flops. Under one arm she carried a half-full basket of dirty laundry and in her free hand a diet Coke.

"Fancy meeting you here," I said as she entered the room.

Staci smiled widely at me, set her laundry basket on top of a machine and approached where I was sitting. She plopped down on my lap and said, "I'm so glad to see you, now I can thank you properly for the lovely roses."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and moved her lips close to mine, in an instant we were kissing passionately, her tongue probing between my lips as she held my head firmly. I slid one hand up to caress her lovely small tits through the fabric of her tee-shirt causing her to moan into my mouth. I felt her nipples harden beneath my palm and as she moaned again Staci broke our passionate kiss moving her lips close to my ear and said, "No one has ever sent me red roses before, they are so beautiful."

"They mimic your beauty and perfection, Staci," I answered.

She kissed me passionately again, then said, "You make me feel so wonderful, Allen, I can't wait to make love with you again."

"We should set up another date," I suggested.

Staci smiled at me, then said, "I love going out with you, the art gallery was so much fun, but the next time we're together I don't want to waste a single minute with all those formalities, I just want your big, hard cock."

"But what about being romantic?" I questioned her.

She giggled and replied, "I can't think of anything more romantic than having your cock deep down my throat, piercing my tight, little asshole, or buried balls deep in my hot, wet cunt."

"That sounds romantic to me," I answered.

"Tell me when," Staci said.

I suppose I could have told her to forget the laundry and taken her back to my place tonight, but it was getting late and one thing I never want to do with Staci is put time constraints on how long we have when we're fucking. I knew I was meeting Kay Monday night to set up the GoPro, and the next two days were already filled in on my sex calendar so I figured Thursday night would work. "How about Thursday evening?" I asked.

"I guess Thursday is okay but you better be ready for a workout because by then I'm going be horny as hell," she answered.

As she slipped off my lap Staci smiled at me and said, "You know you could have bent me over one of these washing machines and fucked me right here."

I stood up and moved forward pressing her ass to a machine as I replied, "I'll be honest, the thought did cross my mind. However, you did tell me that you wanted our relationship to be based on romance, not sex."

"Yes, I did, but since Tuesday night I haven't been able to think about anything other than your big, thick, rock-hard cock. I know there are other women, like Stephanie, who want your attention also so I need to keep your interest in me at a high level," she explained.

I placed my hands on her slender waist and gave her torso a gentle squeeze as I replied, "Trust me, my interest in this tight, sexy body has been through the roof since the first time I thought about what it would be like to fuck you."