High Risk, Higher Reward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AeLee
AeLee
50 Followers

"Ignoring your slip up, you did put on a good show. That deserves some credit but for orgasming without me and being a dumb slut you better behave and make me cum."

Instead of spanking her, I activate the buttplug again and quickly wrap the belt around the front of her waist. She gasps as the plug resumes pleasuring her asshole and when I forcefully pull her back towards me with the belt it practically knocks the air out of her. I toss the belt aside and grab her face with my left hand, covering her mouth and nose in the process. I strengthen my grip and push the top half of her body back against the wall while turning her head to the side. Her hands, elbows, cheek, and tits are all now plastered against the cold tile wall but her hips are pulled back and angled forwards so I have perfect access to both her plugged anus and delectable pussy.

I push my knees in between hers to spread her legs and squeeze her ass hard with my right hand. Her muffled cries only make my waiting cock harder. I tease her by rubbing my shaft and head against her moist folds, transforming her cries of protest into lustful moans that vibrate against the inside of my palm. With my right hand, I align my shaft with her entrance and ram into her without much warning. Since my other hand is blocking her from breathing I can feel her trying to catch a breath as I start to pound her from behind. My balls slap against her clit and I can feel the vibrations of the plug in her ass through her vaginal walls. It's pure ecstasy and I'm transported to a world of pleasure as I roughly fuck her spasming twat. Suddenly, her pussy grips my shaft tighter as her head begins thrashing against my hand. Realizing I'm still preventing her from breathing I loosen my grip and she coughs repeatedly, fighting for air. I relentlessly keep up the pace, pumping in and out of her wet cunt with abandon, making her gasps even more labored.

"I fucking hate you" I hear her sputter as I momentarily pause to pull her dress off over her head. Before she has a chance to say anything else I firmly cover her mouth and nose again, forcing her back against the wall as I resume my assault on her loins.

"I know you do, but you're also a greedy cumslut who wants nothing more than to be used as a fucktoy and pumped full of my seed. Maybe it wasn't so stupid of you to forgo panties after all; talking like that I probably would've stuffed your mouth with them by now if you hadn't."

I slow down the rhythm of my thrusts slightly and focus on penetrating her deeply. She responds with a long moan into my hand while I push my cock into her until it reaches her cervix. She definitely enjoys deep penetration, but given her size, I still have a bit more length she can't accommodate, I try anyway. On the next thrust, I just keep pushing deeper. When the tip of my shaft nears her cervix I release her face and put her in an awkward nelson by wrapping my arms under hers and grabbing her shoulders. I pull her downwards onto my embedded cock, completely filling her cunt and causing her to gasp sharply.

"You're so deep inside me, no, please! It won't go in any farther." Sylvia cries as if it will stop me.

Of course, she's correct, but I want to see her squirm while impaled on my dick. Fucking her pussy like this is solely for my enjoyment, if I wanted to make her cum I'd target her G-spot. I apply as much pressure as I dare to, ramming her pussy so hard that her feet lift off the ground until she's balancing on her toes. Now that's she's completely naked and covered in sweat, her face and tits start sliding up the wall. Her arms spasm trying to prevent the movement but she's so slick that she's unable to find any purchase. I make sure I put her down safely after a few moments of holding her in agony like this but not before she starts screaming a string of unintelligible curses.

The combination of the plugs vibration, her tight pussy, and how turned on being so rough with her has made me I can tell I'm going to cum soon, but first I have an idea. After all, It was her enjoyment of anal stimulation that got her into this punish fuck, I might as well oblige her and enjoy it too. I steadily pull out of her with a satisfying *plop* as the seal between my cock and her pussy lips breaks, allowing a small amount of pressure to be released.

"Oh my god," Sylvia says breathless and dazed.

"I haven't cum yet, get on all fours"

"The ground is disgusti-" she starts, but I easily push her down before she can finish.

"It wasn't a request"

She lands a little harder than I intended, but she catches herself. Facedown on her hands and knees, she starts lifting her chest away from the ground. I put a stop to that by grabbing a clump of her hair by the roots and pressing her breasts against the dirty tile floor. I do her the courtesy of pulling her head back to keep it out of the muck however I make sure her still buzzing ass remains pointed up into the air with her legs slightly spread.

"Time to show me how much of an ass slut you really are."

"Ow ow, it hurts professor please" she yelps.

I admire her pleas but ignore them as she fruitlessly tries to break free of my grip. I work the butt plug out of her ass before slowly pushing the head of my meat inside. At first, she falls silent, apart from her heavy uneven breathing, but as I fit more of my length inside her she starts grunting and attempts to wiggle away again. The combined pain from her breasts being shoved into the dirty stall floor and her ass being filled overwhelms her. She lets out half a scream before trying to reach around to grab the arm holding her hair. I let go of her head in favor of gripping the wrist she's just offered to me like a vice. Forcing her hand between her shoulder blades I can now push even harder by putting some of my weight there to keep her pinned to the floor. She winces while making a variety of pain-filled noises but I know she's young and flexible so I'm not concerned about hurting her.

"It's so big, fuuuck", she slurs her words as I start pounding her into the ground hard, mercilessly pumping in and out of her ass.

It's a good thing she was smart enough to use lube with the plug and that her pussy juice had already coated my cock or this would be a lot more painful for both of us. Still, seeing her writhing in discomfort below me spurs a modicum of sympathetic mercy. While I don't particularly care if she has yet another orgasm I don't want to completely traumatize her on top of all the other depravities I'm forcing her to endure. I widen my stance to bend over while straddling her ass, reaching around her leg to start rubbing her clit with my free hand.

After about a minute of this dual stimulation I notice she's trying to form words but between heavy breathing, moans, and grunts every time I push all the way into her, nothing coherent will come out. I can tell that she's extremely close when her hips start involuntarily grinding into my hand, making it more difficult for me to stay inside her shaking ass. To stabilize her unintentional motions I stop rubbing her clit to shove two fingers into her vagina. I rest my palm against her mound, essentially using her pussy as a handhold.

"Holy shii-iit" she stutters while I savagely invade both her holes.

Now she's forcefully pressing against my inserted fingers but I'm pushing upwards against her with my palm even harder to aid my dick in penetrating her ass. My fingers are so far inside her I'm too deep to stimulate her G-spot, I begin to pull out and I start probing her vaginal wall to find its location. When I find what I'm looking for I repeatedly curl my fingers towards the ground, vigorously rubbing the differently textured flesh and sending her careening over the edge of ecstasy. Her muscles spasm uncontrollably as a mind-numbing orgasm crashes over her. I have to pull hard to free my hand from the death grip of her orgasming cunt before a gushing jet stream of pussy juices lands on the floor between our legs. While she's riding out her toe-curling orgasm Sylvia's asshole is gripping my cock even tighter than before. After a few more difficult thrusts I can't hold it any longer, I make a final effort to penetrate as deep into her rectum as possible by placing most of my weight behind my thrust. I groan and explode inside her, seemingly shooting cum deep into her intestines for an ungodly amount of time as I ride the high of my own orgasm. Perhaps it's just my mind's perception of time being altered but my load seems to be never-ending, to the point I lose confidence that there's any sperm even left inside my balls. As it finally subsides I drop to my knees, lying on top of Sylvia's back.

If it wasn't for the heat emanating from her, marinating my meat in a vat of semen inside her rectum, it feels like my cock is inside a lifeless corpse. I sit up and release her hand, which I had pressed down on so hard with my body it left a contrasting red spot on the pale skin of her upper back, as I pull out of her ass simultaneously. I watch with twisted fascination as sticky globs of cum stubbornly remain glued to my shaft, stretching into a web of opaque strands between my cock and her anus before collapsing. I can hear her breathe a sigh of relief now that she's no longer being stuffed full of cock and crushed under my weight.

"Hold still, I know you would hate to lose this," I say with a chuckle.

Sylvia barely reacts as I seal her cum filled ass with the plug, likely because its size paled in comparison to my own.

After taking a moment to compose myself, I pull her limp body off the ground and turn her on her knees to face me. She's quite the beautiful sight once again. Her breasts are bright red and dirty from being pressed to the floor and her abused nipples are hard from arousal and the cold surface. She's kneeling in a wet puddle of her own secretions and her puffy eyes make it clear she was crying at some point while I was ravaging her. Any remaining tears though are now indistinguishable from the layers of sweat and grime covering her body. The only thing she's missing is eyeliner and mascara dripping down her face but I forgot to tell her to wear makeup so she probably didn't on purpose to avoid just that. Her face was so perfect that she didn't really need it but some added flair every now and then was a nice change of pace.

"May I go now professor" she whimpers on her knees in front of me sounding sniffly like a child that had just been physically reprimanded.

"You know you're never free to leave until I say so. I have a few remaining tasks for you before you're allowed to go my dear."

A single tear rolls down her left cheek but she bats the rest away before they can escape her still puffy eyes. "What else do I need to do professor?" She says stifling the desire to cry, unable to imagine what he had left to do to her.

I glance down at my sticky cum covered cock, and in a lucky break for Sylvia, It seems free of any fecal matter.

"First of all, you need to clean up my dick now that you've made such a mess inside this filthy bathroom."

I knew this would get a rise out of her, ever since I paraded her bound naked body from my office here the day she started serving me I can tell she's hated every minute of being here both times.

Sylvia's face turns red with the type of anger that leaves a lump in your throat. She certainly still didn't accept that she had done anything wrong but she focuses on the first half of my statement since she'd already been punished once for disagreeing on that point.

"You're beyond disgusting professor, there is no way I'm going to put my mouth on a cock that's been inside my ass. I can't believe you have the nerve to demand that after what you just did to me you kinky son of a bitch." She exclaims fiercely, desperately trying to prevent her emotions from overwhelming her ability to function.

If I wasn't so exhausted from fucking the life out of her, her words may have angered me. Instead of physical aggression though, I opt to talk my way through her opposition.

"I can do whatever I damn well please with you my stupid slut, don't you dare forget what you agreed to. Does the dean need to have your essay emailed to him personally?"

At that, Sylvia's beautiful pale body shrinks backward onto the floor and she begins shuddering from holding in so many conflicting emotions but I wasn't finished.

"Better yet perhaps a mailing error means that every faculty member and recruiter on campus gets sent that email too. They'd all known you as nothing more than the dumb bitch who openly admitted her perverse sexual fantasies for her professor so she could fuck her way to the top of the class."

"No, no that's not true. You sick bastard." She wails as I talk over her.

"Hell, I could pull up my pants and report you for being in the Men's room right now if that's how you feel!" I lie, hoping she was too drained to realize I would never do that while she's carrying a huge sample of my cum plugged inside her ass.

I step forward and tower over Sylvia until she's brave enough to look up at me. Once again I'm captivated by the beauty of her now sticky dark hair silhouetting her pale scrunched face.

"If you don't want that to happen you're going to start by sucking my cock clean from being inside your asshole. If you miss so much as a drop of my cum I'll make you lap up every ounce of bodily fluids not already inside you off the floor." I say in reference to both her ass and the puddle of her own juices below her.

"Got it?"

Sylvia nods silently in horror as she sits up.

"I want to hear your response."

"Yes professor", she says in a hoarse voice before clearing her throat and wiping her face.

I pause, transitioning to a more questioning tone. "Tell me, why do you enjoy it so much when I fuck you like the slut you are?" I say with a hint of mischievous intentions.

Sylvia sat for a moment, contemplating not only what he wanted her to say but how she ended up here, as the professor's fuck slut on the floor of a dingy men's room covered in a layer of grime. She opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out at first, all she can think about is how stupid she was forever writing that essay. Making her anguish worse is that everything she had written in it was true. She really did have countless lewd fantasies about him, as recently as her last orgasm inside this stall, but now that she'd experienced some of them for real she was trying so hard to lie to herself. She told herself that he was a disgusting degenerate, that she hadn't enjoyed having him pound her pussy and ass raw until he brought her to orgasm and came inside her, but somewhere deep down she knew that wasn't true. Whether she cared to accept it or not, the fact remained that she still had lust and maybe even greater feelings for him. She knew that he expected her to admit to craving domination, even though he already had written proof and had forced her to admit it out loud several times already.

Maybe it was because he knew that no matter how much she secretly enjoyed it or how much she craved him, she was still too prideful and had too many expectations placed upon her to allow herself to accept it. He greatly enjoyed pushing both her mental and physical limits, even if he hadn't found a way to break her yet he liked throwing the unacceptable truth in her face so she'd be forced to continually make the same agonizing decision over and over despite already knowing what she'd pick. He relished watching her repeatedly admit her lust for him because every time she did she was one step closer to admitting it to herself.

Closing her eyes in humiliation and defeat, she still didn't truly believe what she was about to say. She forces the words to come out but can only manage just above a whisper.

"Because... because I want you to."

"No, not like that. Be a good student and restate the question when you answer me slut, I want to hear it."

At this point Sylvia is on the edge of complete breakdown, cramming her eyes closed as she musters the strength to blurt out, "I like it when you fuck me like a slut because I want you to, ok, is that what you wanted to hear?"

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," I say with a grin, nudging her lips with the tip of my slightly limp cock.

"Do you still hate me?"

I watch as she opens her eyes, staring at my dick and gritting her teeth.

"God I fucking hate you, professor," she says, taking her time pronouncing each word before reluctantly opening her mouth. Her anger amuses me.

"I know slut, now look at me and stick out your tongue. I don't want to hear another word until my dick is spotless. Not only are you going swallow everything you clean off of it but I want you to wait for my approval before you do. I expect you to put on another 'good show' for me since you've been so disrespectful, and this time I not going to tolerate any disobedience."

I can tell she wants to say something but she wordlessly complies, meeting my gaze with her sexy sapphire eyes as I gently place my dick onto the welcoming damp oasis that is her tongue. I slide my cock forward into her mouth as she creates a seal around my girth and starts sucking. In moments I can feel her impressive vacuum pulling a small amount of residual cum from my shaft. I swear I can track the semen's progress as it flows down my cock and into her mouth before bursting free from my tip with enough velocity to hit the back of her throat. Careful not to swallow it yet, she looks up at me while taking a moment to silently regurgitate the small glob of spunk back into her mouth. Maintaining her seal and trying not to think about how it has just been deep inside both her ass and pussy, she licks the head of my cock clean.

Now it was time for the fun part, watching her try to clean my shaft without accidentally spilling or swallowing anything early. I can tell her mind is wrestling with how to achieve this as well, but being that she's such an orally talented and clever girl I'm sure she can figure it out.

Not willing to risk losing a single drop in fear of being punished, Sylvia elects to go for a one-pass approach instead of trying to repeatedly lick the shaft clean from the side.

She tips her head back slightly to prevent any liquids in her mouth from flowing out before breaking the seal of her lips. She then cautiously begins to inch her way down my shaft. When she's engulfed the entire length of my semi flaccid member, marked by her face nearly pressing against my stomach and her lower lip touching my balls, she creates a tight seal around the base of my shaft and gently sucks. Using a combination of her wiggling tongue, slow twisting head movements, and suction, she tries to clean my whole cock at once. Unfortunately for her, this approach reinvigorates me enough that it begins to harden in her mouth. As it returns to its full length, the tip forces its way past the back of her throat. Her talent and training mean she doesn't gag but she does react. Her eyes open wide and she struggles for a split second to close her throat against my cock to ensure nothing inside her mouth slips down her esophagus before I allow it. I was very impressed by her work so far and I could feel my balls tingling.

As she slowly pulls away from me, removing my dick from the entrance to her throat, she increases her suction. I watch as my now clean cock slides out of her lips and quickly realize that the sensation I felt from my balls wasn't what I had thought it was. I spot several of my own squiggly dark pubic hairs, pinned between her lips and the skin of my cock, being slowly sucked into her mouth like noodles. She had noticed too, and her hands were approaching her face to prevent them from slipping inside and contaminating the contents of her mouth which she was due to swallow.

AeLee
AeLee
50 Followers