High School Dates Ch. 01

Story Info
A high school geek is surprised by one of the cool girls.
7.8k words
4.7
70.3k
229

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,407 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in all chapters of this story, depicted in any sexual encounter or situation, are 18 years of age or older.

Authors note: This story depicts the trials and tribulations of a high school geek that suddenly has his life turned upside down by one of the popular girls. The entire story is quite long and as a result I have broken it down into a significant number of chapters to make it more readable to my followers. The setting is the early 80's, so the characters actions are based on age-appropriate characters of that era, which is often quite a bit different than those of today. I hope you all enjoy this dash into the past.

May 1981:

Chapter 1

I was officially an adult now. I felt like I was probably the last in my class to finally turn 18. Not that it really mattered. It wasn't going to gain me any more respect or reduce the amount of pain and bullying that I got on a regular basis. It was the bane of all geeky kids, and I was definitely in that category. I tried track, trying to be a jock type, but that failed miserably. I was good at science and shop classes, so I was in high demand as a lab partner all through high school, not because I was cool, or because the cool girls wanted to be my friend. No, I was in demand because the cool girls knew that I'd take care of their homework and lab work and they'd get good grades in the class, well except maybe for tests. There was only so much I could do on that score. My current chemistry lab partner, Amanda Green, one of the hottest, coolest, sexiest, girls in the school was damn good at math, but had a hard time working out the chemical reactions and formulas in chem class. I'd tried tutoring her outside school, but her boyfriend, the football team quarterback, threatened to break me in half if he ever caught me at her house again. Since I have a fairly strong self-preservation ethic, I didn't go to her house if I didn't have to.

Consequently, I had just left a tutoring session in the library with her. I liked her, we seemed to get along well in class and tutoring sessions, but I knew my place and was pretty sure she was only using me to get good grades. Still, I didn't mind hanging around her in class and even our time in the library. She would occasionally brush my arm with her breasts, or touch my hand, or just lean her shoulder to mine. I knew it for what it was, an attempt to make me think she liked me so I'd keep helping her. I was quite sure though, that as soon as she sat down at the lunch table with her friends that she was making fun of the geek she was using to keep her GPA up.

I went through the lunch line and had my tray of food and was headed to my usual spot, at the geek table with the rest of the geeks. I saw them across the lunchroom. Amanda standing next to one of the tables, several of her girlfriends standing nearby as her boyfriend, mister quarterback asshole, shouted at her. I could only guess what it was about. Me, or more specifically me tutoring her one on one for chem was my guess. Maybe it was something else, but he just didn't like her spending time with any guy other than him. He was demanding, possessive, and quite frankly bordered on abusive, in my opinion anyway. I tried to make my way to my table as quickly as I could without drawing attention to myself. I didn't want him to see me, not if I really was the topic of his current angry rant. I was, frankly, afraid of him. Not that I was all that afraid that he'd hurt me. That wasn't his style. His style was to sic the offensive linemen on whoever he didn't like. They were used to beating the shit out of people and he didn't have to get his precious hands dirty.

I was almost to the table holding the rest of my geeky group of friends when it happened. She swung her hand as hard as she could, slapping him across the face. I don't know what he said, but it must have been bad for her to react like that. Mandy was a fiery redhead, reasonably petite, except for her chest. She had a substantial sized chest, which is what attracted boys to her like moths to a flame. Mister asshole considered Mandy to be his "property" and anyone getting even close to her was in line for trouble. I was pretty sure that he'd seen those sexy looking tits up close and personal on a frequent basis, the ones that she occasionally brushed against me while we were working, which of course made my cock hard as a rock every time. The rest of her body was creamy white, at least everywhere I'd seen, which was a LOT of her leg and arms in her cheerleading outfit. Her face was covered with sexy little red freckles that ran down her neck and disappeared down unto the top of her shirt, no matter how low cut it was. I'd often wondered just how many of those sexy little freckles were on her breasts.

I was still thinking about that as I set my tray down on the table, trying to look inconspicuous. Suddenly she was walking across the lunch room, walking away from mister asshole and... walking toward me! Her eyes were fixed on me. Her face was rigid with both anger and determination. There was no doubt where she was headed, though I didn't know why. She walked around the tables with a purpose, weaving between them while mister asshole stood staring at her, no glaring at her, as she headed toward me. She stopped right in front of me, only two or three feet from me. Her face was flushed red with anger, but I got the impression that anger was NOT directed at me.

"David. In answer to your question, Yes I would LOVE to go to the spring dance with you! I know I said I couldn't, but I've changed my mind. I would definitely LOVE to go to the dance with you." She said loudly enough for half of the lunchroom to hear before turning around and looked at mister asshole across the lunch room. "And if anyone thinks they can spoil it for either of us, they better damn well realize that if anyone tries, David here is going to have a whole lot of dates to the dance and the assholes trying to spoil it will be going alone! Right girls?"

There was quick agreement with all the girls she hung with. I don't know what was said, what transpired across the room, but all of a sudden I felt like I had a huge target pasted on my back. Why would she do this? Was it a joke? Some game? I thought she was nicer than that. She turned back toward me, put both her hands on my cheeks and held my face in place while she leaned hers to mine and gave me a seconds long wet kiss that was enough to make my dick grow obviously in my pants. She broke the kiss but held her face near mine.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Because you treat a girl with respect. I'm tired of being treated like an object to be used. You DO want to take me, don't you?" She asked, her voice barely loud enough for me to hear.

I looked back at her, looked at her eyes. Her face still said determination, but her green eyes, the eyes that I had dreamt about sinking into over and over, whispered something else. Not anger, not determination, but desire and pleading. She WANTED me to say yes. Her eyes were practically begging me to say yes. I didn't know if it was because of the embarrassment of being turned down by a geek or something else, but looking in her eyes, I knew, without a doubt that I would say yes. I'd do almost anything she asked of me, looking at me with those eyes. "Um. Hell. Of course. I'd love to take you." I stammered.

She smiled and kissed me again. "Great. We'll talk later."

"Um, sure." I answered as she let go of my face, turned and walked away. She glared at mister asshole across the lunch room and then about a dozen girls that were standing around the table full of football players headed across the room to leave the lunch room with her. Two tables of jocks were left sitting, with their jaws hanging, and mister asshole glaring at me. If looks could kill, I'd have been incinerated on the spot.

I sat down at the table, all my buddies staring at me with mouths hanging open. "Did she just kiss you?" My best friend Chris asked. "I mean, that was real, right? She wasn't just pretending?"

"Yeah. It was real. She wants me to take her to the dance." I tried to answer with confidence I wasn't exactly feeling at that moment.

"Holy crap. THE SPRING DANCE? With you?" My best friend Chris asked as he looked across the room toward the jocks. "You know he's gonna put you in the hospital, don't you?"

"Might be worth it. Especially if he can get his hands on her tits first." Mike said with a grin. "God those tits. Oh man. You know she's gonna expect to have sex after, right?"

"I've heard that. Junior prom that didn't happen. MY date wouldn't let me do more than kiss her and feel her up through her dress a little. But Sex? With Mandy? Damn. I hadn't thought of that," I said as I sat on the hard bench seat, my heart still pounding in my chest so hard that I could hear it.

"Lucky bastard." Tim muttered. "If you survive that is."

"Just so you know, you little fuck, you aren't taking my girlfriend anywhere." Mister asshole quarterback said from behind me. "You so much as lay a finger on her and I'll break you in two." I tried to ignore him and got a slap on the back of my head for my trouble. "You hear me you little prick?"

I was used to being bullied. That didn't bother me. The slap didn't bother me, but for some reason his assumption that she was his property DID bother me. It bothered me in a way that I hadn't really accepted before. This wasn't a long distance bothered. No, this was a up-close, personal, she just kissed me, bothered. I slowly stood up and stepped from the bench attached to the table, into the aisle. I turned to look at him. "I don't know what your problem is, but at this point, what I do with Miss green is none of your damn business. She's not your property and she can see who she wants and do what she wants."

I regretted it as soon as I said it. I never even saw it coming. The first rule of survival for a geek was to avoid direct conflict with those capable of putting you six feet under. I should have remembered that rule before I opened my mouth. One minute I was standing by the table and the next I was laying on the floor with mister asshole standing over me, his fists clenched. I didn't have to look at him long though. Mister Rodriguez already had him by the back of his collar, dragging him back away from me.

"What is this about Mister Wright? Do we need to go have a chat with the principal?"

"No Sir!" he said in a nasty, surly tone. "It was just a misunderstanding."

"Well, make sure that this kind of misunderstanding doesn't happen again, or you'll find yourself on a five-day suspension. You're already on thin ice for that last stunt you pulled, and quarterback or not, Mrs. Johnson will not hesitate to suspend your sorry ass!"

"Yes sir," asshole quarterback answered more contritely. "It won't happen again."

"Good, now get out of here." Mister Rodriguez said, pushing him away from me. "You alright young man?" He asked, reaching down a hand to help me up. "No, you don't look okay. Let's go see the nurse."

"Yes sir." I said shakily, still trying to get my head sorted out. I was walking a little clumsily and really wasn't feeling well balanced at all as he helped me across the lunchroom toward the entrance door. I was getting better by the time we made it to the nurse's office, just a short distance down the hall from the lunchroom.

"Mrs. Haller, I have a patient for you. He took a pretty good knock in the chin." Mr. Rodriguez said as he had me sit on the small, padded table in the middle of the back room.

The nurse, Mrs. Haller came out of the back office and stepped over to me. "I'll be happy to check him out." She said as Mr. Rodriguez walked away. "So, what happened this time mister Roberts?"

I wasn't a stranger to the nurses office. Somehow geeks were more accident prone than most high school students, or at least it seemed that way because accidents happened to them all the time, usually at the hands of someone else. Not that it was all bad going to the nurse. Mrs. Haller was six foot three without her high heels, and she always wore high heels. She had a pair of thirty eight triple D tits that seemed to always be trying to burst out of her shirt, which also seemed to always be right at eye level, even when she was standing in front of me. How did I know they were thirty eight triple D? Well, because I saw the tag on her bra one day. I'd come in for a cut over my eye after accidently bouncing off a hallway wall, and she was coming out of her office. She asked me to clip her bra and zip her dress for her, having had to change her dress after a student accidently threw up on her. I couldn't help but read the tag as I clipped the little metal hooks in the middle of her smooth creamy back, though it did seem a little odd to me that she hadn't clipped the bra before she put her dress on. But then I wasn't exactly an expert on watching women dress.

"Amanda Green agreed to go to the spring dance with me," I answered.

"And that got you hurt?"

I chuckled. "She's Evan's girlfriend. Or at least she was until today. I think he said something she didn't like and, all of a sudden, she was telling me that she'd love to accept my invitation to take her to the dance."

"Oh? I didn't know you'd asked her," she said as she used a little flashlight to shine in my eyes.

"I hadn't, but what was I going to say? No?"

"No, I don't suppose you would," she answered as she felt around my head. She pulled my face to within a few inches of her chest, leaving me staring at the deep V of her cleavage while she gently probed the back of my head where I could already feel a bruise starting to form, one matching the one on my jaw. I could smell her perfume, which seemed to be stronger between her breasts than anywhere else. She pulled my head a little closer, my nose now almost touching the swell of one of her incredibly sexy breasts. She held my head there for long seconds, stroking my hair gently before she just as gently pushed me back from her. She reached to the hem of her already short skirt, and hiked it several inches up her legs to allow her to spread her legs a bit to squat down a few inches in front of me. She reached for my chin and gently probed the growing bruise on my jaw. "Well, it looks like a painful way to get a date."

"It was. But it'll be worth it, if I survive."

"If you survive?" She asked questioningly.

"I have a hunch his friends aren't going to be nearly so forgiving as Evan is."

"Ouch. So I should expect to see more of you in the near future?"

"I expect so." I answered as she walked to the small refrigerator that sat under a table along the wall. Her skirt was still hiked up her legs, staying pulled up almost by its own design. She bent over, leaning way down to pull an ice pack out of the freezer. The short skirt seemed to pull up even further as she bent, her legs straight, until I could actually see the white of her panties between her legs. She stayed bent over, for long seconds, the crotch of her panties visible, making my dick suddenly spring forth with hardness while she wrapped the ice bag in a small towel before straightening and turning back toward me. Her skirt stayed hiked up her thighs, allowing me to tell without any doubt that her panties were indeed white. Each step toward me seemed to inch the skirt a few fractions higher, exposing more of the front of her panties, and making my dick harden all the faster. Only after she had set the ice bag on the exam table next to me, did she pull her skirt hem back down, and even then, only after coaxing it slightly higher before VERY slowly pulling it down, almost as if she wanted me to see her crotch.

With her skirt back in place, she picked up the ice pack then stepped closer to me, my knees almost touching her thighs as I sat on the table. "Here, this'll help the swelling," she said, gently pressing the ice to my jaw and moving one of my hands to hold it in place. She looked down at my crotch, which had a swelling problem of it's own, and grinned a little. "You're free to go. Please bring the ice pack back next hour."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, waiting for her to move, and then realizing she wasn't going to, slipped off the table, my chest almost bumping into her protruding boobs and my bulging pants brushing against the front of her skirt. I stepped to the side, the bulge of my pants rubbing across her skirt covered thigh, as I worked to move from between her and the table. I headed out of her office toward my locker, my heart pounding every bit as much as it was when Mandy walked up to me. My next class was calc, so I grabbed my books and got to class just a little late. My teacher didn't make a big deal of it, given the size of the bruise on my jaw.

Chem lab was next to last for the day, and Mandy was furious with Evan for what he had done to me. She promised me that it wouldn't go unanswered. She had no intention of letting him get away with hurting me. I had no idea what she had in mind, or why she even cared that he did, but I encouraged her to let it go so she wouldn't get hurt. I might as well have been telling the wind not to blow. I could tell the fiery little redhead wasn't going to listen. Before we left class, she made me promise to come to her house tonight to help her study for the chem test the next day. I reluctantly agreed. Not that I didn't want to spend the time with her, but I still didn't want to be broken in half.

---o---

The last time I knocked on her door I got a death threat from her boyfriend the next day. Not that I hadn't been told many times I was dead meat, but that time I felt like he really meant it. I was considering leaving before she could answer the door, but then... it was too late. She opened the door, a wide smile on her face. She stood looking like an angel, well, a red headed angel. She had on a white dress that came down to the middle of her thighs, and had nothing covering her upper chest, leaving the swell of both sexy, freckle covered, breasts, exposed. She held a hand out for me and I took it after staring at her for at least ten minutes. Well, maybe not that long, but it felt like it.

"I take it you like it?" She asked sweetly as I stepped into her house. She pushed the door closed behind me and then slowly turned so I could see that from her shoulders down to the middle of her back was as bare as her upper chest. "I was thinking about wearing something like this to the dance. You don't think it's too much, do you?"

"Um. Uh. No. no, it's perfect."

"Well, I won't wear this one of course. But something like it. I don't want you to see it before you pick me up, so I thought I'd show you this one instead. But you like it?"

"I love it. You look incredibly beautiful."

She actually blushed, her cheeks pinkening slightly. "Thank you. So, should we go to my room and study?"

"You sure it's alright?"

"Uh huh. Mom and dad won't be home for hours. We have the house to ourselves."

"Well, sure." I answered, letting her take my hand again and lead me to the stairs. I followed her up and into what had to be a girls room. Lots of pink and ruffle on the bed. She had her chem book and notebook out on the bed. I took a breath and was both glad and disappointed at the same time. Glad she wanted to study, but disappointed that what I briefly fantasized wasn't going to come to fruition. We spent the next half hour sitting on her bed with me asking her questions from the book. At first, she sat with her legs tucked under her, but as we talked, she shifted and settled cross legged, the same way I was, in front of me. It took my young male mind exactly twelve and a half microseconds to realize that I could see all the way under her skirt to her crotch, and unless she had on skin tone underwear, I was looking at her completely bare pussy. I could see her creamy white outer lips, looking so much like what I'd seen in my dad's playboy magazines. She had tiny little auburn curls all around her sexy little lips. I felt like my dick was suddenly going to get so hard that it'd rip my pants, and hoped she didn't think I was a pervert or something.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,407 Followers